It is that time of year when the Warrior Nation unites to assist the less fortunate among us. As we expand, so too must our endeavors. Since our chosen recipient is Phillips Children's Home in Couva, we are collecting toys in addition to food. The last day of collection will be Thursday, December 11th in South, and Friday, December 19th in North.
Food and toys can be dropped off at the following locations at the designated times. Please ask for Joann Charles, who can be reached at 754-9226.
Education Programme Coordinating Unit (EPCU), Upstairs the Laughing Buddha Restaurant
86 Frederick St., Port of Spain
Monday-Friday, 9AM - 4PM
Institute of Tertiary Tutors
4-6 Chancery Lane, San Fernando (opposite San Fernando General Hospital)
Thursdays, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Monetary contributions can be made via any of the following methods:
1. If your are based in Trinidad & Tobago, cash can be deposited into RBTT Account # 8817432787. Please e-mail a copy of your deposit slip to email@example.com.
2. If you are based outside of Trinidad & Tobago, donations can be made online via Paypal by clicking on the button below:
or you can send a check or money order to:
Soca Warriors Supporters Club
PO Box 566088
Miami, FL 33256-6088
or you can wire the money to the following:
Bank: Mercantil Commercebank
8181 SW 117 Street
Pinecrest, FL 33156
Account Name: Soca Warriors Supporters Club, Inc.
Account #: 2400032206
ABA #: 067010509
SWIFT CODE: MNBMUS33
Please get your friends, co-workers and family involved. Thank you for supporting this food drive which will benefit the children of Trinidad & Tobago.
PLEASE! No fresh fruits or vegetables. Non-perishable items only.
Here is a sample list of acceptable items :
- Canned Fish: Tuna, Salmon, Sardine, Mackerel
- Rice, and Dry & Canned Beans/Peas
- Spaghetti, Macaroni & Cheese, Pasta Sauce
- Evaporated milk, Powdered milk, Aseptic milk
- Peanut Butter, Jam/Jelly
- Fruit Juice (Cans, Bottles, Boxes)
- Dried Fruit
- Bread, Biscuit/Crackers
- Sugar, Salt
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Shampoo, Soap, Detergent, Deodorant, Toilet Paper