April 19, 2024, 01:31:37 PM

Author Topic: TT footballer on trial in Europe.  (Read 9715 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
TT footballer on trial in Europe.
« on: January 09, 2006, 10:25:13 AM »
T&T Newsday Reports.
[/size]

Ex-National youth team midfielder Kwame Wiltshire is currently in Europe on a trial stint with Russian football club Dynamo Kiev. The 23-year-old Wiltshire, who represented Trinidad and Tobago at the Under-17, Under-20 and Under-23 levels, was invited to try out for the club based on recommendations by his agent Roy Charles.
According to Charles, the Kiev team is in Turkey for their winter break, where Wiltshire scored during a practice game against fellow Russian outfit Spartak Moscow recently.
The playmaker found the net in the 52nd minute as Kiev won 3-2.
Charles added that the Spartak management were so impressed with Wiltshire that they decided to include him in their team for a warm-up fixture against top Turkish team Galatasaray.
Wiltshire who represented both the "Blue Thunder," El Dorado Senior Secondary and Joe Public, is seeking to secure an overseas contract as well as earn a call-up for trials with the Soca Warriors squad.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT footballer on trial in Europe.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 10:30:09 AM »
de way dat thread sound I thought de man was in trouble yes.

Well done, kwame...all de best.  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
T&T Newsday Reports.
[/size]

Ex-National youth team midfielder Kwame Wiltshire is currently in Europe on a trial stint with Russian football club Dynamo Kiev. The 23-year-old Wiltshire, who represented Trinidad and Tobago at the Under-17, Under-20 and Under-23 levels, was invited to try out for the club based on recommendations by his agent Roy Charles.
According to Charles, the Kiev team is in Turkey for their winter break, where Wiltshire scored during a practice game against fellow Russian outfit Spartak Moscow recently.
The playmaker found the net in the 52nd minute as Kiev won 3-2.
Charles added that the Spartak management were so impressed with Wiltshire that they decided to include him in their team for a warm-up fixture against top Turkish team Galatasaray.
Wiltshire who represented both the "Blue Thunder," El Dorado Senior Secondary and Joe Public, is seeking to secure an overseas contract as well as earn a call-up for trials with the Soca Warriors squad.
Well Done to Wlitshire. Hope he gets a contract...... and adjusted to the cold

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »
WEll done !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 10:39:13 AM »
that would be a ukrainian club. but good for him, hope he cracks the team
Hart for president

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 10:52:10 AM »

yeah boy. i thought it was about a man who lock up.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »
Dem Ukraine woman is look good.. :D

Good luck to the youth.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 11:24:39 AM »

Good luck to the youth.

VB

yeah. but they doh bathe everyday. salt fish anyone?

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »

Good luck to the youth.

VB

you's ah Trini and ent like buljol?? ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 11:33:12 AM »

Good luck to the youth.

VB

pointman,

i prefer that clean.

regarding my culinary tastes:
1. i doh like stew chicken
2. i doh like curry
3. i doh want a set ah pepper in mih food
4. i prefer mih salt fish without de tomato

but i is still a trini regardless of what all yuh say.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 11:44:58 AM »

Good luck to the youth.

VB

pointman,

i prefer that clean.

regarding my culinary tastes:
1. i doh like stew chicken
2. i doh like curry
3. i doh want a set ah pepper in mih food
4. i prefer mih salt fish without de tomato

but i is still a trini regardless of what all yuh say.

well your 4king days done den boy.. you sure you not related to Triniman?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 11:48:14 AM »
who dat?

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »
Big up Kwame.  Spoke to him before he left on trial.  Hope he earns a contract.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 12:10:56 PM »

u is real kix yes!!

ah hope de youth get through and opens up a avenue for more of our players in that part of europe

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »
Good luck to him and all the fellow soca warriors trying to earn contracts overseas.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 12:27:13 PM »

Good luck to the youth.

VB

sparrow say all salt fish sweet
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »

Good luck to the youth.

VB

sparrow say all salt fish sweet

Now we know what capodetutticapi likes....
Sparrow never say rotten saltfish boy
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 01:10:42 PM »
yes i like that team too. dunno why but i like the name

i ready to be ah waggonist all now. ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 03:24:09 PM »
if he gets a contrat he will certainly be an addition and for 2010
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 04:13:59 PM »
Ex-National youth team midfielder Kwame Wiltshire is currently in Europe on a trial stint with Russian football club Dynamo Kiev.

Supporter already mentioned it, but I'd like to find out who wrote this.
You don't have to be a football fan to know that Kiev is in UKraine and not Russia...
The proof that wasn't just a mistake is that the man say it twice (talking about fellow Russian club Spartak Moscow). Any sports journalist capable of doing research would also know that Kiev are probably the most successful Ukranian club in recent history...

But then again, the amount of dotishness i see foreigners write on Trinidad, I shouldn't be surprised...ignorance is bliss...

All things aside, if he is picked for their team that would be the biggest signing we get for a home grown trini player in donkey years... Good luck to the man. I think he was on the El Do team that squeeze one of the best St. Mary's team in years out of Intercol (the team that Scott Sealy was on...)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 04:22:13 PM »

All things aside, if he is picked for their team that would be the biggest signing we get for a home grown trini player in donkey years... Good luck to the man. I think he was on the El Do team that squeeze one of the best St. Mary's team in years out of Intercol (the team that Scott Sealy was on...)

Yuh was going good until here.... Scott Sealy score plenty goals but that St. Mary's team wasn't no good....

Them lorse to pleasantville in de first rounds of intercol in 97.... and eh go much further in 98 ..... mediocre results in de league as well......

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 04:43:36 PM »

Yuh was going good until here.... Scott Sealy score plenty goals but that St. Mary's team wasn't no good....

Them lorse to pleasantville in de first rounds of intercol in 97.... and eh go much further in 98 ..... mediocre results in de league as well......

As much as it pains meh to do so, let meh take in front before in front take meh and point out a flaw in yuh reasoning FF...

The man say "best St. Mary's side for years", he ent say it was a good side.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 05:19:11 PM »

As much as it pains meh to do so, let meh take in front before in front take meh and point out a flaw in yuh reasoning FF...

I heard that the St Mary's side that hold 9 from Fatima last season was the best St Mary's side in years  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 05:26:01 PM »

I heard that the St Mary's side that hold 9 from Fatima last season was the best St Mary's side in years  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 05:27:01 PM »

I don't think we talking about the same team
There were two decent St. Mary's sides while I was in secondary school.
The 96-97 team (I think) finished the first round tied on points for first with Malick with a better goal difference but was behind on goals scored. I can't remember what happenin Intercol, but unfortunately, that year was the year the SSFL get squashed, so the second round never get played and nobody ever get to find out if we could ah win North Zone that year. That was the team that Leslie 'Tiger' Fitzpatrick played in... I remember a certain Dwayne Cambridge too (first fella I ever see play with he hand in a cast)

The second one and the one I was referring to was in 2000-2001. We lost to a golden goal in the quarterfinals of Intercol down in El Dorado and finished second in the league if i remember well again. If anybody want to verify it (I can't find nothing on internet about anything before 2003), is the year Trinity get relegated or the year Morvant Laventille did get promoted I believe.

By the way anybody know what happen to a fella called Zane O Brien? What a waste of talent, pardner had a serious Rooney complex.

Anyway, Sealy is the man who really stand out on the team, but Kyle Lee Young went on some football schol somewhere and I see Kahlil Mathura seem to be going on some good things. Carlos Edwards come out of that generation too, though he was on the St. Anthony's side.

oh yeah, and back then we could ah cut fatima ass too...

Dread I better stop, next thing I go be reminiscing but liming on Frederick Street in the evenings after school to gape... :'(
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »

Hear shit yuh coming with now.

Anyway yuh didn't hear that from me, everybody know Saint's rebuilding but is like a set of DEWD men providing the labour.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 05:53:37 PM »

By the way anybody know what happen to a fella called Zane O Brien? What a waste of talent, pardner had a serious Rooney complex.

Long time i ent hear dat name yes...when he was still runnin ball d man went rass and swear dat he have struggle everyday in he ghetto...buh ah think he was living westmoorings at d time...go figure  ???

Coulda do something with heself on d field...looks like he was wasting it from early though

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2006, 07:14:57 AM »

I don't think we talking about the same team
There were two decent St. Mary's sides while I was in secondary school.
The 96-97 team (I think) finished the first round tied on points for first with Malick with a better goal difference but was behind on goals scored. I can't remember what happenin Intercol, but unfortunately, that year was the year the SSFL get squashed, so the second round never get played and nobody ever get to find out if we could ah win North Zone that year. That was the team that Leslie 'Tiger' Fitzpatrick played in... I remember a certain Dwayne Cambridge too (first fella I ever see play with he hand in a cast)

The second one and the one I was referring to was in 2000-2001. We lost to a golden goal in the quarterfinals of Intercol down in El Dorado and finished second in the league if i remember well again. If anybody want to verify it (I can't find nothing on internet about anything before 2003), is the year Trinity get relegated or the year Morvant Laventille did get promoted I believe.

Anyway, Sealy is the man who really stand out on the team, but Kyle Lee Young went on some football schol somewhere and I see Kahlil Mathura seem to be going on some good things. Carlos Edwards come out of that generation too, though he was on the St. Anthony's side.

oh yeah, and back then we could ah cut fatima ass too...

Dread I better stop, next thing I go be reminiscing but liming on Frederick Street in the evenings after school to gape... :'(

i know what match you taking about wiht eldo it was in the arima velodrome i think though and a fella called junior pamponette kill we that match was big st marys had much better players thank kyle lee young though he is shit,jeremy del pino,the abraham twins,kevin norman and more but big cic still big players went there.

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2006, 07:16:34 AM »
and boyyy i rel glad for mi boy kwame i been talking to that boy for a long time telling dont waste his talent know him for years now i wish good and will be in the ukraine often anytime he make that team thats my nigga i know coach roy woulda pull trough for him, first man i see score ten goals inna match i think it was 20-1 joe public against somebody

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2006, 07:35:04 AM »
Wiltshire is a decent player,,,,, but he feel he is Pele,,,,, he have to change that mentality.... he real dotish.... he attitude does kill him.... but yes, he decent...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>