April 23, 2024, 05:31:46 AM

Author Topic: what really wrong with allyuh men out there!  (Read 7507 times)

Offline Corbie chile

• meh mudda an faddah chile...
  • Jr. Warrior
  • i love being me....
    • View Profile
Re: what really wrong with allyuh men out there!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »
girl if me and meh boys see yuh on de dance floor yuh wouldnt have ah choice but to wine back

i sweeter than granulated sugar girl
if yuh cud get meh ah electronic version ah de Nadie La Fond choone ah yearnin for, den ah mite consider yuh boast... :angel:
who vex loss

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »
nobody_s angel dey question is....ah go try and answer it.

what is dey difference between ah WASA, Nestle, Fire, (somebody sure tu dead) Customs, PSA gyul and ah O'Farrell, UWI, Bishops, Fatima, QRC, Trinity, Lara, Hilton, CARIRI, MT Hope gyul is:

ah guessing, dem gyul from WASA have dey own vex money and dey know dey schedule for PTSC and dey could buss man ass in dey middle ah dey road, whilst dem gyul from O'Farrell and dem will just call dey mudda to come pick dem up by Alice.

WASA gyuls and dem walk in groups of 15 wearing red and peach with powdered skin
O'Farrell gyuls drive in wearing white and only smelling ah chanel #5 mixed with with dey latest fliter tip cigarette smoke

hope this helps :beermug:

Okay so that helped a lil but it is still a stereotype. :-\

But I really wanted Morvantman or dombasil to answer the question I wanted it from a male point of view.

Hello Ms little JP
What party were you in when yuh get dis trouble? Are you a Fire or WASA type a woman? or are you an Oval, Amnesia type of woman?

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »
girl if me and meh boys see yuh on de dance floor yuh wouldnt have ah choice but to wine back

i sweeter than granulated sugar girl

hear dis boy nah!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
well yes....talk bout confident! i love allyuh too bad oui. wat ah go do wit out this board? Morvant DIS gyual ALWAYS have a choice....like it or not! i always have a choice. as a matter of fact...all girls always have a choice....and if we say NO then put yuh tail between yuh legs and go. LEAVE US ALONE!!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:06:11 PM by Little Jodie P »
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 02:01:59 PM »
listen ladies

when they tell meh that people dying like flies in trini

i say i still going back and live

when they say kidnapping

still goin home

when they say extortion

still sweet tnt

BUT WHEN GIRLS DOH WANNA FLEX INNA DANCE AGAIN

nah ah goin back to meh usaul spots in mexicalli and siganella and down in australia fuh meh flex from now on

this carnival might be meh last if i cyar get ah wine again

say it aint so

blow up kfc but doh take flexing from meh trini women and dem

touches say when we qualify he had nuff gal flexing on him in de middle ah de street so i doh think trini change too much yet
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »
It eh change ah tall. Dat day was a great day for a man to be a Trini. It was girls gone wild in TnT. De baddest was being dey self and the social dora like little JP was bussing wine like it going out of style.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006, 04:23:08 PM »
Morvant look ya have ah gyul ready to run up ya chest.....that is ah good thing boss

But putting all joke aside....it all has to do with respect for others.
If someone say "no", no one has the right to get vex or ready to pull ya hand unto the dance floor

But we women make it worst for others women.....
Some of us saying 'no' but we really mean 'yes' or 'just now nah'
Some of us saying 'no' with a big grin on our faces.....what is that telling the man ?

feedback allyuh

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 04:33:35 PM »
All s**t talk aside. Da is real caveman behaviour tuh want to fus grab de gyul and den when she say no, bring off.
It is a real lack of respect for women. Take yuh blank like a man. The woman want to dance, whey it have a rule dat say yuh car dance by yourself. Nah man alyuh ha to respect de sistren an dem. Even de baddest and dem.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 07:14:04 PM »
Morvant babes...trini still sweet! still go get yuh flex...even from me. is just that that night i was not feeling to be sweaty and ting. i did not want no man, far less no strange man up on meh...yuh know! i was cool, rock back normal, chillin with oconnorg....watchin him 'do de bird', me doing my 'jodie bounce' and then that fool come from nowhere and wat to hold up my hand and try to position me to dance! i not on that...i eh taking la la from nobody...especially no man. he have to know his place!
ps...dombasil...i was real bussing wine dat day for true! well after i cry meh heart out!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 07:25:02 PM by Little Jodie P »

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »
It eh change ah tall. Dat day was a great day for a man to be a Trini. It was girls gone wild in TnT. De baddest was being dey self and the social dora like little JP was bussing wine like it going out of style.

TRue I remember that day a group of my girl friends and I decided to join the lime at crow bar. It was real Madness we had a Venezuelan friend with us, unfortunately she drifted to the back of the group when we were crossing the road and this REAL SWEATY DRUNK RASTA MAN grabbed the child and was pulling her in the middle of the street.

Okay I know half of the country was drunk that day but drunk or sober that behaviour not right the girl not even from this country. What,when he see 5 woman spin round he let her go though, but that gave her a real scare, the girl could hardly speak English.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:29:30 PM by nobody_s angel »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006, 03:19:25 PM »
nex time hold dey gyul hand when allyuh crossing dem street
dem mad ass seta drivers they have dey.

but nobody_s angel you ain't know to aim straight with ah big stone ??
like ah hafta come down and show allyuh talent yes....for ah small fee of coruse :devil:

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2006, 08:24:51 PM »
nex time hold dey gyul hand when allyuh crossing dem street
dem mad ass seta drivers they have dey.

but nobody_s angel you ain't know to aim straight with ah big stone ??
like ah hafta come down and show allyuh talent yes....for ah small fee of coruse :devil:

For a small fee yuh real harsh boy everything is a business now but I good, I could pelt straight. Well straight enough.  ::)

But remeber it was the middle of the road too.

Wait I take back my statement this is Trinidad. Sure if I had looked hard enough I might have found one.  :)

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 09:06:28 PM »
dat day i met a man named Randy by smokey and bunty.....he swear he was the man for me! :rotfl: but he was respectful....i'll give him that. harsh on the eyes tho :rotfl: but respectful. so is it now my assumption that the only respectful men out here now are the ones that know they not "all that" and know that they taking a chance? the ones that on a normal day you may not even pay any attention to?
i wonder.......

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2006, 09:12:48 PM »
dat day i met a man named Randy by smokey and bunty.....he swear he was the man for me! :rotfl: but he was respectful....i'll give him that. harsh on the eyes tho :rotfl: but respectful. so is it now my assumption that the only respectful men out here now are the ones that know they not "all that" and know that they taking a chance? the ones that on a normal day you may not even pay any attention to?
i wonder.......

The same can be said for women.. the "ugly" one, or those society brands as "ugly" are usually the more respectfull well mannered ones.. Very polite and loyal.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2006, 09:18:51 PM »
i wonder.......

The same can be said for women.. the "ugly" one, or those society brands as "ugly" are usually the more respectfull well mannered ones.. Very polite and loyal.!

well Gil maybe so! i guess wen it in yuh head that you nice and you feel that you are God's gift to the earth....you tend to brush off people and have a real bad attitude....well sometimes anyway. its all a mind thing i guess....that is why you must never let vanity and praises get to yuh head oui....jus be cool. remain down to earth and pleasant...you attract more people and if i do say so nicer people that way!

1]; } ?>