March 28, 2024, 05:39:01 AM

Author Topic: What is a caiman?  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
What is a caiman?
« on: February 03, 2006, 09:08:57 AM »
Maybe I have been gone to long from home and for this I am soory and can't change. So excuse this question.

Question: What is a caiman?
apparently it can be found in water ponds.

I was reading the Guardian about this mother whos son was found dead in a pond and when the cops pulled the body three CAIMANs came out the pond.

Please explain
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:36:55 PM by Tallman »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Please explain
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 10:35:57 AM »
from what i gathered from that story is, the son was playing in a pond or near to one filled with alligators and i'm guessing he either fell in and drowned or one of the gators came up and pull him down.

either way......another mother without a son. :-[

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Please explain
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 10:39:38 AM »
trini have plenty ah dem ah used to see it mostly in 2nd caladonia in the big river and dem
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: What is a caiman?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 10:02:29 PM »
What is really happening back home ??

Another 'akiel'

Drowned boy was buggered

Richard Charan rcharan@trinidadexpress.com

SOMEONE buggered 12-year-old Dane Andrews before throwing him into a pond where he drowned.

An autopsy yesterday discovered that the child was sexually assaulted and died from asphyxia consistent with drowning.

The shocking finding of forensic examination sent a homicide team back to the boy's hometown at New Grant, Princes Town last night.

A 12-year-old classmate of Andrews is believed to hold the key to solving who was behind the murder. The boy was one of several children who took Andrews to a man-made pond at Hindustan Village, on Wednesday evening.

Andrews never came home and a search party discovered his underwear on the bank of the pond just before midnight.

On Thursday morning, his body was found floating.

"It looks like another Akiel Chambers all over again," said a top homicide investigator last night. Chambers, 11, was found dead at the bottom of a swimming pool in a Maraval home, some 17 hours after he first went missing on May 23, 1998.

He was among a group of children who attended a birthday party for a classmate. A post mortem found he had been buggered. His death remains unsolved.

But an angry Avril Andrews demanded last night that her son's killing not go unsolved.

"I want the people to come to tell the truth because the stories I am hearing have holes as big as the pond Dane drowned in," she said.

Dane, a pupil of the Hindustan Government Primary School, is believed to have gone to the pond with friends after school ended for the day.

His mother searched for him until a friend came to her home with his book bag and shoes. The boy said Dane had gone alone to a river but a search by relatives turned up nothing.

When the body was found, it was clad in a blue short pants. The friend told police Dane went with three cousins in the direction of a pond and family members followed a one mile trail through the bushes and found clothing belonging to the boy and several other children.

Both Andrews and the police believe Dane's classmate has not told the truth.

She said: "I don't have words to describe how I'm feeling. That boy (Dane's friend) and his mother have not found it in them to give me any sort of comfort to soothe my soul. Today I witnessed my son's autopsy.

She (the mother) has the right to say how sorry she is". Andrews added: "I have accepted my losses and I will bury my son. Those who did this to him and his so-called friend who brought his clothes will have to live with it to the day they die".

1]; } ?>