March 28, 2024, 07:41:30 PM

Author Topic: Leslie "Tiger" Fitzpatrick/Keeron Benito AXED!!-------------Under 21 news!!  (Read 9155 times)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Leslie "Tiger" Fitzpatrick/Keeron Benito AXED!!-------------Under 21 news!!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2006, 10:24:10 PM »
Guys i had an experience in 89 when Gally had the Strike Squad and i had the Shell Caribbean Cup squad and i feel is the same thing that is going on with this under 21 team.

It all have to do with the treatment of the players,these players after seeing the treatment that our WC squad gets they expect the same,it happened to me these players are not happy,equipment,money,transport ,food,medical etc it's one of our national teams they deserve better,we give them a hard time when they don't produce.

This is something we never had,someone that listens to players,represent them,some of these guys are afraid to talk,for fear of what's going to happen,i've listen to many a Coach talk to players they get away with it because they know these guys not going to answer them,but it's not right,without the players nobody in Football can function yet they treat them like trash.

Gorian Highly aint fraid. He did real cuss up Brian Williams down in Palo Seco and take up he cloths and ride out :rotfl:
And look he still back on d team :beermug:

I guess if he cuss the USF coach too that go be just as funny???

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2006, 12:26:19 AM »
Is because de coaches and dem too damn bias and vindictive! ::) ::)

They not picking de best team, if you is ah player yuh go play on ah team like dat? ::) ::)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 12:41:30 AM by truetrini »

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2006, 12:39:01 AM »
well said truetrini i agree with yuh .......not trying to be funny but on ah serious note it affects the players who have the discipline and dedication and heart who will give it their all for the country to see this craziness taking place.........that is the piont i was trying to get across all the time....respect.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2006, 04:51:47 PM »
Anatol is a trini....someone plzz try to get more details nuh

an Ratty is meh real boy buh he real slack dred........if he say sumpten like da i believe it.......... and could someone find out how much trainin he went before d camp.......dat might explain a little more
[

Anatol is very much ah trini...brother of marc anatol of st.marys...ryan was ah great sweeper (ah say was cause ah aint see meh boy play in some years)..played with tiger at saints as well (boy that was ah team!!). ah real sorry to hear bout tiger gettin cut...ah know that he was really excited about that move at first. hopefully he will be able to bounce back as he usually does!!! :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

dtruth does offend

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2006, 11:51:18 AM »

They not picking de best team, if you is ah player yuh go play on ah team like dat? ::) ::)

again  i must ask    who is this circus clown? my youte, put yuh tail between yuh leg and just support nah     why yuh aint go and run d show down dey if yuh know so much      look how yuh does contradict yuhself yuh lil clown
 :arguing:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2006, 11:54:21 AM »

again  i must ask    who is this circus clown? my youte, put yuh tail between yuh leg and just support nah     why yuh aint go and run d show down dey if yuh know so much      look how yuh does contradict yuhself yuh lil clown :arguing:

No offence eh.... but

Sarcasm > You

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

dtruth does offend

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2006, 01:04:15 PM »
no harrass FF
is dis circus clown ah dey with
ah was always ah man on d website but ah get fedup
this truetrini chracter does feel he know it all
he aint know this is a forum and man could say what they want
but he want to open he ras for everything ah man say or try to be sarcastic
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 01:06:00 PM by dtruth does offend »

1]; } ?>