April 18, 2024, 08:57:12 PM

Author Topic: Gays Thread.  (Read 244615 times)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Andrews offers to "cure" lesbian MSP
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 01:46:01 PM »
this thread Turing into shit talk, but Kicker is right.
WE did an amino for our first  child and before we had to go to a genetic counselling class.
Fact is if a child is born with an extra  X or Y chromosome in one of the strings (23rd I think),,,,the child will be gay no matter what you teach it

If allyuh eh want to believe i eh care, stay with allyuh ways

Horse, get back yuh money for that class boss. They teach yuh tata. That shit hasnt been proven yet.

was free anyway  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:24 PM »
Dog shud be smarter than that. He isnt in Trinidad anymore. He has to learn to respect everyone, particularly as he iz a black fella living in Scotland.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:36 PM »
WE did an amino for our first  child and before we had to go to a genetic counselling class.
Fact is if a child is born with an extra  X or Y chromosome in one of the strings (23rd I think),,,,the child will be gay no matter what you teach it

Horse, get back yuh money for that class boss. They teach yuh tata. That shit hasnt been proven yet.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

was free anyway  :beermug:

...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:50 PM »
allyuh gettin' on like the man get lock up.....nothing eh happen to him yet. Nobody eh persecute the dog yet. He said something controversial, and it made a press release...... One gay rights group came out and expressed feelings against what he said, that's all.........let's wait and see what happens next.

I am sure the he is willing to accept the consequences of his words because as many have said, he is a man of conviction.

The press is always quick to jump on public figures who make controversial statements.... especially about race, sex, religion and politics..........and this is just another classic example.....

let's relax and see how it unfolds

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »

There will also be other organisations who will be backing him up and his right to express his beliefs.....it ain't one-sided.

I just hope it don't have an effect on his place with the team.  :(

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 02:00:33 PM »

And the analogies to race discrimination are reasonable. Gays are discriminated against by non-gays just as blacks are by non-blacks.

When the DC united coach made a statement about africans it was a problem for us here...he was stating his beliefs. When the KKK state their beliefs we say they are wrong and call them ignorant. How is it different when Dog calls people abominations and possessed by the devil.

He has the right to say what he wants but people will be more than right to jam him (and he will get jammed).

Dog is a devout religious man, which is great, but I am sure that there are lessons in the Bible that instruct you to let people do their own thing and leave judgement of them up to God.

JDB 2 things.......If we rationalize like this child molestors would call discrimination also.  We have to choose a standard where by we live.  If we don't chart the course you'll end up anywhere.  The standard for mankind is Biblical....Dat means Adam for Eve and so on.....I trust that you read the scripture in my previous post. 
you are right the bible does speak on it.  Secondly, "Leave judgement for God?"  Dog on this planet for that same reason which is bigger than football.  He probably saving some youthman from making a serious error by saying what he said. If i wait for God to judge gays that's hate because what I have is good news.  So men like me and Dog must talk given to opportunity.  People use media for all kinds a nastiness we could use it for good things man.

Blessing
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 02:09:10 PM »
In this day and age of Political Correctness, it isn't advisable to make statements like Dog did.

But because of his beliefs, Dog answers to a higher order than Political Correctness... and that is his right. So he has all rights to make those statements.

The times we live in almost certainly dictates that he will feel ah presha for saying dat. But his faith should asure him dat if it comes, then he just has to persevere.

There is a quote: All it takes for evil to persist is for good men to do nothing.

Dog spoke up. Dat, while not Politically Correct, is his right.
Toujour Pret!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »
JDB 2 things.......If we rationalize like this child molestors would call discrimination also.  We have to choose a standard where by we live.  If we don't chart the course you'll end up anywhere.  The standard for mankind is Biblical....Dat means Adam for Eve and so on.....I trust that you read the scripture in my previous post. 
you are right the bible does speak on it.  Secondly, "Leave judgement for God?"  Dog on this planet for that same reason which is bigger than football.  He probably saving some youthman from making a serious error by saying what he said. If i wait for God to judge gays that's hate because what I have is good news.  So men like me and Dog must talk given to opportunity.  People use media for all kinds a nastiness we could use it for good things man.

Blessing

Preach we have to disagree. I cannot compare actions of consenting adults to the actions of adults to prey upon and take advantage of children.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2006, 03:14:41 PM »

Breds have you ever considered that the person who came up with that 'fact' might have been gay himself?

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2006, 03:39:14 PM »

Breds have you ever considered that the person who came up with that 'fact' might have been gay himself?

Allyuh could believe what allyuh want i eh really care, Weather these studies right or wrong perhaps we should not be so close minded.
And for the record i taking science over some man interpretation of what God saying anyday...if i going to hell... SEE YOU THERE

Chromosomal conditions involving the sex chromosomes often affect sex determination (whether a person has the sexual characteristics of a male or a female), sexual development, and the ability to have children (fertility). The signs and symptoms of these conditions vary widely and range from mild to severe. They can be caused by missing or extra copies of the sex chromosomes or by structural changes in these chromosomes.

Rarely, males may have more than one extra copy of the Y chromosome in every cell (polysomy Y). The extra genetic material in these cases can lead to skeletal abnormalities, decreased IQ, and delayed development, but the features of these conditions are variable.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:26:50 PM by ricky »

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2006, 03:52:21 PM »
Breds, I do not give a toss myself. I have more important things to concern myself with. However, men who had another agenda once 'proved' through 'science' that black people are educationally inferior to whites because of the supposed smaller brains (craniology). That has since been disproved. All I am saying is do not believe all what you read.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2006, 03:57:38 PM »
All I am saying is do not believe all what you read.

OK i accept that, but at the same time, leh we not be so close minded about the issue....fair trade??

:beermug:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2006, 03:59:23 PM »
fellas, i staying clear of this topic, cuz me and truetrini had a proper cuss up about this after the Portvale game in Brentford where he said that science proved that a child is born gay, and i said i believed it was a preference, TT went so far as to say my first son would be a chichi  :rotfl:, socapro had to temper the argument, but the ITV men were in bewilderment... :rotfl:

behind-de-bridge you shudda been there to say that ....
Breds, I do not give a toss myself. I have more important things to concern myself with. However, men who had another agenda once 'proved' through 'science' that black people are educationally inferior to whites because of the supposed smaller brains (craniology). That has since been disproved. All I am saying is do not believe all what you read.

I wanna see TT post when he read this thread..  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:03:46 PM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2006, 04:05:21 PM »
 so wham...i could fix lesbians too
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2006, 04:19:12 PM »
so wham...i could fix lesbians too

dat is all the man was saying    ;D

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »
If i was ah woman I'd be a lesbian too  ;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2006, 04:25:41 PM »
Allyuh see that Fella Dog....He is a special fella.  People should be careful what they say or try to do to him.  To add football back in the mix.  If you kick a ball it does roll. If you throw it up it comin down.  The Bible clear about homosexuality it is an abomination in God's sight.  And everybody who choose this life or support it going to hell (a real place).  Man could talk bout x& y all they want but here is the cause of this behavior Romans 1:18-32........Read it and remember it.  When the truth stays silent people hear the lie.....Big up Dog...Ah hope ah meet you one day....Your Father proud sah....

P.S. i not advocating hating Homosexuals....But they must know that that life style is unacceptable....
Blessing
BTW, not everyone believes in the Bible and it's tenets, so to make an argument based solely on a religous basis won't wash with a lot of people (that is, they ar enot bound to listen/accept); not my personal opinion, just the facts. Dog should be smater than that. Having your firm beliefs is wonderful, but automatically expecting everone else to fall in line is  a bit myopic. Oddly enough, I have the same "problem" with the pro-gay lobby; they seem to scream with the same fervour about their beliefs and try to foist them on society. The truth, as always, is somewhere in the middle.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2006, 04:27:10 PM »
If i was ah woman I'd be a lesbian too  ;D
You and BigM is two real ass yes!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »
Lawd..look at what dog gone and start on the flickin football site  :angel: Dread, if you are straight, just consider yourself fortunate and show some compassion. I doubt anyone chooses to be gay. That is like purposefully deciding to shame and alienate yourself from the people you care about and that eh making no sense no matter how you look at it. I personally don't agree with hiding behind the bible either. The bible is open to too much interpretation. There are racists who form their hate against 'inferior' races from what is written in the bible and they will go to their graves believing the Lord taught them that non-whites are abominable. I too am christian, but as a black man I taking any book that discounts the beliefs of my African ancestors with a grain of salt. No disrespect to the hard-core christians...I could disagree with someone's beliefs and still have respect and even love for that person...so peace...whether you white, black, short, tall, indian, straight, gay....but if you eh supporting' de Socawarriors.....HYMC :devil: :devil:

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2006, 05:40:02 PM »
Fellas I here what allyuh saying and JDB we cool to disagree  :beermug:  Views about God always hard to prove to man even Jesus wasn't convincing enough so He get kill.  He rose from the dead was seen by over 500 people and still man didn't believe.  I nor Dog can prove anything to anyone who don't want to believe. Belief in God comes by faith.  This means it can't be scientifically measured.  Yet faith proves that it's able to cause change in people, nations and teams ;).  Only a God encounter would change a man's views.  Religion is something else though, because men involved (including me) it have problems.  My sincere apoligies for the good intents gone bad with regards to christian religions fellas.  But sooner or later man go have to decide if the prayer we say before a game is to someone real or fake.  If He's real everone must consider their state, because we'll all meet him at the end of days.  Look at that.....Dog stand up for his faith and talk start....the Lord moves in mysterious way eh?

Ah tell yuh this thoug ah real jealous Truetrini this week...Ah cyah wait to meet allyuh fellas JDB, Palos, Tallman, david,ricky and others to buss some rainbow and drag on allyuh boy.. ;D  :beermug:

Blessing

In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2006, 06:39:07 PM »
ok ah have to add meh 2 cents here  ;D

yes fellas..some people are born gay..but those are the ones that feel so strongly bout it..that they need a sex change..especially lesbians..no wonder some ah them is think dey is ah man.
like allyuh never hear bout a man in a woman's body and vice versa?
now when yuh look at some of them gay guys who dont have any feminine tendencies..ah think that plain wrong..them just looking to get dey rectum tickled  ;)

anyway back to Dog..yeha he right to state his views and belief..but in this day and age..that was a wrong move..if Rangers looking to get rid of him this season..they have a good reason to now..and by the modern laws of 'rights'..he was wrong.
he go end up like Nahkid..putting he mouth where he shouldn't.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2006, 07:30:57 PM »

Isn't this whole thread about people putting they mouth where they shouldn't  :o

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2006, 07:32:46 PM »
I feel that in a couple more pages this thread will be mindblowing.

I am really surprised to see how prevalent the anti-gay sentiment is here.

Suffice it to say that Dog is entitled to his religion and his opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that what he said is a verbal attack on a group of people.

And the analogies to race discrimination are reasonable. Gays are discriminated against by non-gays just as blacks are by non-blacks.

When the DC united coach made a statement about africans it was a problem for us here...he was stating his beliefs. When the KKK state their beliefs we say they are wrong and call them ignorant. How is it different when Dog calls people abominations and possessed by the devil.

He has the right to say what he wants but people will be more than right to jam him (and he will get jammed).

Dog is a devout religious man, which is great, but I am sure that there are lessons in the Bible that instruct you to let people do their own thing and leave judgement of them up to God.

My question is....who give you all the right to discrimate and judge against anybody. Since when the man above say he on vacation...allyuh take over ? You know i'm actually surprised by the comments of some of you fellas who I actually thought had some sense of moral upbringing.

The sad thing about this is...some of you all are parents. Pray that one day one of you kids won't say "Daddy I have something to tell you". Then again, he/she might as well not say nothing at all.

Allyuh disappoint meh man. steups.....here, look 5 stones.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »
Well, ah never tink dat dis Forum would generate sucha long debate on gays.  My take:  Dog mus be careful what he say.  But he and all ah only half right.  There is increasing evidence that being gay mey be linke dto genes just like how some  schizos caused by genes.  But being gay (i.e. having gay tendencies) and prctising gay behavior is two differnt things.  The fact that you straight don't mean you have to marry or have sex.  Dog right about practising gay behavior but he wrong if he tink that being born with gay feelings is aa sin.  BTW  who said earlier dat Chr 23 causes gayness don't know naything about biology. Forget he.  Tell him come do my Genetics course.

Go Warriors and beat Iceland and Gog , give the moralising a rest!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »
There is increasing evidence that being gay mey be linked to genes just like how some schizos caused by genes.  But being gay (i.e. having gay tendencies) and practising gay behavior is two different things. The fact that you straight don't mean you have to marry or have sex. 

thats exactly what i was trying to get at  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2006, 08:32:41 PM »
  BTW  who said earlier dat Chr 23 causes gayness don't know naything about biology. Forget he.  Tell him come do my Genetics course.

yeah horse tell me what school you teaching at so i know where not to send my kids

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/genetics/chromosome.htm

ONE OF MANY

if you cant understand what i trying to say is not my problem
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 08:54:14 PM by ricky »

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2006, 09:37:36 PM »

Isn't this whole thread about people putting they mouth where they shouldn't  :o
Another classic...

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2006, 09:42:01 PM »
I respect Dog for his strong Christian beliefs but he should shut his damn a$$.  His main focus should be football and ensuring his knee is okay, not talking about gay people.  Although I am  against that whole gay thing, at the end of the day you have to respect people choices although you may disagree strongly.

I could understand him making that comment in church or some church related event, but to just jump out and open his a$$, he looking for trouble.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2006, 09:46:11 PM »
How did this topic even come up to Dog?

A reporter ask him bout it?  I eh go be surprised if some hotshot reporter know what he woulda say and ask it to stir up trouble.

All that article below does is report what he said and not where he said it or if someone asked something.
Cah be no post match press conference.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2006, 11:21:54 PM »
Is ok to have views but let de master do he wuk and be de judge.

1]; } ?>