March 29, 2024, 07:10:02 AM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 892007 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #4170 on: August 15, 2011, 12:54:22 PM »
here we go!
Newcastle United and Arsenal have been charged by The FA with failing to control their players following Saturday’s (13 August) fixture at St James’ Park.

Both clubs have been charged following a mass confrontation of players following an incident in which Arsenal’s Gervinho was also shown a red card in the 75th minute.

Following Gervinho’s dismissal Arsenal have today lodged a claim that the standard punishment of a three-match suspension is clearly excessive. A regulatory Commission will hear that claim on 16 August.

Meanwhile Arsenal’s Alex Song has been charged separately by The FA with violent conduct following an incident earlier in the same fixture.

Both clubs have until 4pm on 18 August to respond to the charge, whilst Song must reply by 6pm on 16 August.

And barton gets away with a facking yellow card!

looks like arsenal will face liverpool with

cheesey
sagna tv lk gibbs
walcott Wilshire Frimpng
RVP Chamakh Walcott

we like to do things the hard effin way

not to forget the champs league quaification eitherside of the pool game

Dred, did you get a check up tuh see if yuh can handle this new season? We don't need tuh have yuh postin from a hospital bed now, do we?

you doh worry about my dickie ticker! :rotfl:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: August 15, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »
oh yeah and the away fans at st james park was singing some anti nasri songs

this club needs some unification yes!

disfunctional and losing communication fast

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: August 15, 2011, 02:56:38 PM »
ok enough of the sucky attitude, i needed this kick in the ass....ARSENAL! ARSENAL!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lXAZJ28s1rU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lXAZJ28s1rU</a>

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: August 15, 2011, 03:43:50 PM »
here we go!
Newcastle United and Arsenal have been charged by The FA with failing to control their players following Saturday’s (13 August) fixture at St James’ Park.

Both clubs have been charged following a mass confrontation of players following an incident in which Arsenal’s Gervinho was also shown a red card in the 75th minute.

Following Gervinho’s dismissal Arsenal have today lodged a claim that the standard punishment of a three-match suspension is clearly excessive. A regulatory Commission will hear that claim on 16 August.

Meanwhile Arsenal’s Alex Song has been charged separately by The FA with violent conduct following an incident earlier in the same fixture.

Both clubs have until 4pm on 18 August to respond to the charge, whilst Song must reply by 6pm on 16 August.

And barton gets away with a facking yellow card!

looks like arsenal will face liverpool with

cheesey
sagna tv lk gibbs
walcott Wilshire Frimpng
RVP Chamakh Walcott

we like to do things the hard effin way

not to forget the champs league quaification eitherside of the pool game

Dred, did you get a check up tuh see if yuh can handle this new season? We don't need tuh have yuh postin from a hospital bed now, do we?

Next ting Stunner go be pelting water bottle!
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: August 15, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »
 ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: August 16, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »
I like how they big up Pat Rice. The real Mr. Arsenal. Joined as a youth team player in 1966 and has been here almost ever since.

ok enough of the sucky attitude, i needed this kick in the ass....ARSENAL! ARSENAL!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lXAZJ28s1rU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lXAZJ28s1rU</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: August 16, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
bye bye eboue, please take diaby with you

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: August 16, 2011, 10:05:02 AM »
Gone to Galatasaray. A real shame he never lived up to his potential. Was explosive when he joined Arsenal but faded and then lost out to Sagna who just gets better and better. Best of luck Manu.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: August 16, 2011, 10:10:15 AM »
Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, Arshavin, Gervinho, Chamakh, Fabianski, Walcott, Chamberlain, Djourou, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Bendtner.

todays squad

hope the line up looks like this:
                 Szczesny
Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs
                  Song
Walcott, Ramsey, Frimpong, Chamberlain
                 Gervinho

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: August 16, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
Just an observation.

oh yeah and the away fans at st james park was singing some anti nasri songs

this club needs some unification yes!

disfunctional and losing communication fast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: August 16, 2011, 10:25:02 AM »
You wanna give Chamberlain and Frimpong their debuts in a game as important as this?

Szczesny
                  Song
Walcott, Ramsey, Arshavin, Gervinho
            Chamakh/Bendtner

is how I'd go.

When the hell is Jack fit? We need him back!!!

Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Rosicky, Song, Ramsey, Arshavin, Gervinho, Chamakh, Fabianski, Walcott, Chamberlain, Djourou, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Bendtner.

todays squad

hope the line up looks like this:
                 Szczesny
                  Song
Walcott, Ramsey, Frimpong, Chamberlain
                 Gervinho

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: August 16, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/yimJ8lNdvjA&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/yimJ8lNdvjA&amp;</a>
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: August 16, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »
Game going to start. You guys dont seem to excited?  :-\

Wenger, Nasri and VP out
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: August 16, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »
udinese coming into the game..nice...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: August 16, 2011, 02:07:12 PM »
Damn. Second game of the season and we already lose 2 defenders to injury?!? And Udinese like they out for blood now.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4185 on: August 16, 2011, 02:25:14 PM »
come on udinese..pepper dem till d 90..get a goal na

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: August 16, 2011, 02:36:23 PM »
Gervinho like Long John Silver he eh have no left leg at all.
Chamak look real out of soughts, not involved at all.
Rosinsky also looks out of soughts and I get the feeling his injuries have caught up with him.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: August 16, 2011, 02:39:11 PM »
We probably also missing you-know-who.

Better make those purchases FAST Wenger!

Gervinho like Long John Silver he eh have no left leg at all.
Chamak look real out of soughts, not involved at all.
Rosinsky also looks out of soughts and I get the feeling his injuries have caught up with him.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: August 16, 2011, 02:43:26 PM »
Goddamn! Iz not easy being a Gooner!!!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: August 16, 2011, 02:53:09 PM »
fire in friuli..udinese are like demonhounds at home

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: August 16, 2011, 03:28:14 PM »
Imagine Carl Jenkinson makes his competitive debut for Arsenal in a must win Champions League game playing out of position after we lose 2 defenders in 9 minutes. This team just blight!

Tell you what though. We played like crap, lost half our defence, conceded 6 corners and still kept a clean sheet. No way that was happening last year!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: August 16, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
Imagine Carl Jenkinson makes his competitive debut for Arsenal in a must win Champions League game playing out of position after we lose 2 defenders in 9 minutes. This team just blight!

Tell you what though. We played like crap, lost half our defence, conceded 6 corners and still kept a clean sheet. No way that was happening last year!

Games like this build character one way or the other!!!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: August 16, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »

i agree...the run to the final in 06 had men like flamini playing left back!

but i glad jenkinson came on and not that old shitsnake squillaci.     but now with all the injuries he might play on sat...lorddddd     

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #4193 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:00 PM »

but i glad jenkinson came on and not that old shitsnake squillaci.     but now with all the injuries he might play on sat...lorddddd     

Better Jenkinson than Traore. Song and Gervinho out on Saturday as well.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: August 17, 2011, 06:35:40 AM »
Boy seems like in the eyes of everyman and his dog (or so claims the brit press) arsenal can do no right

Had udinese played manu (or someother more "english" team) the same way and same result they would applaud the english masters of withstanding the italian onslaught especially in light of injuries at the back AND the manager being banned AND missing two starters there would be praise glittered upon them

But no, they choose to focus on the negatives constantly

Anyway I am hoping De Gea is related to Almunia

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: August 17, 2011, 06:48:48 AM »
Boy seems like in the eyes of everyman and his dog (or so claims the brit press) arsenal can do no right

Had udinese played manu (or someother more "english" team) the same way and same result they would applaud the english masters of withstanding the italian onslaught especially in light of injuries at the back AND the manager being banned AND missing two starters there would be praise glittered upon them

I thought I saw a resemblance.

A very good result given the gaps in the squad. Those gaps need filling quickly though. And I am long past caring what the English press thinks. They are all biased against Arsenal anyway. The Guardian's account of the Gervinho/Barton incident was utterly ridiculous:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/13/newcastle-united-arsenal-premier-league

"That seemed about as exciting as the day was going to get until a fracas in the Newcastle penalty area 14 minutes from the end. Gervinho was lying on the floor attempting to make a meal of minimal contact in a fair challenge by Cheik Tioté when Joey Barton came across to tell him to get on with the game. Gervinho took offence, a scuffle turned into a melee and, amid all the handbags, the Ivorian connected with a girly slap to Barton's temple. Barton probably did not need to fall down as if poleaxed, though he did, and Peter Walton probably did not have to produce a red card, though he did. Barton was given a yellow card, which was possibly slightly harsh, and Alex Song went unpunished after an earlier stamp on Barton, which was caught by the cameras. The Newcastle player was far more sinned against than sinning here, yet in almost identical circumstances, with Barton involved both times, Arsenal went down to 10 men for a second successive season in this fixture. The only difference this time was that Newcastle were not inspired to score four goals."

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: August 17, 2011, 07:39:59 AM »

I thought I saw a resemblance.

A very good result given the gaps in the squad. Those gaps need filling quickly though. And I am long past caring what the English press thinks. They are all biased against Arsenal anyway. The Guardian's account of the Gervinho/Barton incident was utterly ridiculous:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/13/newcastle-united-arsenal-premier-league

"That seemed about as exciting as the day was going to get until a fracas in the Newcastle penalty area 14 minutes from the end. Gervinho was lying on the floor attempting to make a meal of minimal contact in a fair challenge by Cheik Tioté when Joey Barton came across to tell him to get on with the game. Gervinho took offence, a scuffle turned into a melee and, amid all the handbags, the Ivorian connected with a girly slap to Barton's temple. Barton probably did not need to fall down as if poleaxed, though he did, and Peter Walton probably did not have to produce a red card, though he did. Barton was given a yellow card, which was possibly slightly harsh, and Alex Song went unpunished after an earlier stamp on Barton, which was caught by the cameras. The Newcastle player was far more sinned against than sinning here, yet in almost identical circumstances, with Barton involved both times, Arsenal went down to 10 men for a second successive season in this fixture. The only difference this time was that Newcastle were not inspired to score four goals."

i have a four letter english word to describe that  journalist

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: August 17, 2011, 07:59:15 AM »
I saw this african dude from udinese absolutely sprint through the defense ... what is it about our covering that allows one man to go through the entire defense  from one angle?
You'd never see that with Man u and chelsea and the defense stand up and watch song chase the man down from midfield .. I say papa yo.
I hearing talk about hazard but im not sure he is the kind of player you need in the middle we need a creative spark a man who could link play to the forwards and keep possession a controller and we obviously need a defender .. I like the kid jenkinson he can play stopper and wingback.. we ned that type not so sure Samba would fill that role ...him against them speedy africans yesterday woulda get kill.
They need latas!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: August 17, 2011, 08:56:20 AM »
I saw this african dude from udinese absolutely sprint through the defense ... what is it about our covering that allows one man to go through the entire defense  from one angle?
You'd never see that with Man u and chelsea and the defense stand up and watch song chase the man down from midfield .. I say papa yo.
I hearing talk about hazard but im not sure he is the kind of player you need in the middle we need a creative spark a man who could link play to the forwards and keep possession a controller and we obviously need a defender .. I like the kid jenkinson he can play stopper and wingback.. we ned that type not so sure Samba would fill that role ...him against them speedy africans yesterday woulda get kill.
They need latas!!

That was Pablo Armero on the break. Yeah de man is a beast. Catch the 2 centre backs square. Schoolboy mistake on their part.

The player you are describing is Wilshere. We missing him bad. Arshavin is better at creating and shooting from deep but doesn't keep the ball so well.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: August 17, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »

Better Jenkinson than Traore. Song and Gervinho out on Saturday as well.

So Frimpong has to play as the sole holder against Liverpool and Man U now. Lord! Talk about baptism of fire!

1]; } ?>