March 28, 2024, 11:46:45 PM

Author Topic: ARSENAL FORWARD  (Read 891849 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: ARSENAL FORWARD
« Reply #4560 on: September 04, 2011, 06:47:37 PM »
He's been out we have coverage for him Arteta , Ramsey and co.
I suspect the midfield will be Arteta, Song, Frimpong

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: September 04, 2011, 09:45:41 PM »
Barcelona VP says €29m for Cesc Fábregas from Arsenal was a bargain
• Josep Maria Bartomeu pleased with 'very good deal'
• 'He lowered his value by saying that he really wanted to go'

guardian.co.uk,   
Sunday 4 September 2011 22.24 BST
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/sep/04/barcelona-cesc-fabregas-arsenal

Barcelona's midfielder Cesc Fábregas has made a fine start to life back in Catalonia following his move from Arsenal. Photograph: Lluis Gene/AFP/Getty Images
The Barcelona vice-president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, has said that the club's €29m (£24.5m) acquisition of Cesc Fábregas from Arsenal was "a very good deal" for the European champions, because the Spain midfielder is worth double that amount.

Fábregas completed his protracted return to his boyhood team last month, eight years after leaving to sign for Arsenal as a teenager, in 2003. The 24-year-old has since made an impressive start to life back in Catalonia. He scored a stunning goal in the European Super Cup against Porto and also scored against Villarreal on his La Liga debut, prompting Bartomeu to observe that the World Cup winner's real valuation is closer to the €60m Arsenal initially demanded than the €29m – which could rise to €40m – they eventually got.

"The transfer of Cesc was a very good deal for us," Bartomeu said. "The price on the open market wouldn't have been €29m but he lowered his value by saying that he really wanted to go to Barcelona. His real price was what Arsenal initially asked – at least €60m. The fact that we announced in advance that we would only spend €45m this summer worked to our advantage. Clubs were already aware of our position."

Bartomeu is hopeful that the coach, Pep Guardiola, who has taken Barça to three successive La Liga titles and two Champions League crowns since taking over in the summer of 2008, will commit to the club beyond this season.

"He's very smart and he will say [when he's ready to talk]," said Bartomeu. "We will give all the tools so that when we talk it will be very difficult to say no."

Reports on Sunday night claimed that Barça had reached a pre-contract agreement with Santos for the Brazil striker Neymar to sign in two years' time – something the Brazilian club deny. Bartomeu was coy on the topic.

He said: "He's a great player and young. There are European clubs who want him. It is Barcelona's obligation to follow young talent who will be good."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:48:06 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: September 04, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
Yeah, funny how they come out with that. Partially true but probably just trying to make Barca look good on the transfer. Nice to know they haven't learned any class since the deal was done.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: September 05, 2011, 07:46:54 AM »
Cesc: Wenger lowered asking price

September 5, 2011
Email PrintBy ESPN staff
Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has continued his impassioned defence of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, insisting the Frenchman is the only reason he is now playing for his boyhood club.

GettyImages
Cesc Fabregas has much respect for his former boss Arsene Wenger
• Barcelona: Fabregas worth £53m

Fabregas, who has made a flying start to his second stint with the Catalan giants, had to bide his time before being granted a move back to Barcelona, after the two parties took over a year to reach an agreement over his eventual £25 million initial transfer fee.

Wenger is still widely criticised among the Spanish club's fanbase for 'abducting' Fabregas as a youth player, but the 24-year-old insists that is an unfair assessment - revealing that it was actually Wenger who played a crucial role in forcing down Arsenal's asking price so he could leave.

"That is the wrong picture of him, had it not been for him, I would not now be a Barca player," Fabregas told El Pais. "Without him I would not have made my debut by 16, played in the final of the Champions League at 18 and been team captain by 20.

"Without him I would not be a Barca player now, he convinced the owners of Arsenal, who would not sell under any circumstances, to lower the price."

Returning to Barcelona having come up through their fabled La Masia academy before heading for London, Fabregas admits that he still has some work to do to get up to speed with his team-mates, both tactically and technically.

"I feel I still have much to learn, this team is highly mechanised and there are things I have to catch up on particularly in defence," he said. "I have never seen a team that is so focused on the attack-defend transition - playing against Barcelona is very complicated but playing at the club is not so easy and that is the challenge.

"I honestly feel that at times I may hinder them, but they are good at fixing it and hiding it, I must adapt to them and learn.

"It is the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life, all you hear is the ball going - tap, tap, tap - I have never seen so much training at this level."

Observers had initially suggested that, with the likes of Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi already in the squad, Fabregas would have to bide his time and wait for first-team opportunities. So far that has not proven to be the case, with Fabregas slotting in at a number of positions in most games, but he is willing to make way if any of the three start to get frustrated with being asked to make way.

"It is clear that only players like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi could complain about a lack of playing time, and if they did complain I would respect that, so I will play when I play," he said.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: September 05, 2011, 01:32:19 PM »
Oxlade-Chamberlain looks like a shrewd buy... he currently starring for the England U-21.  Watching them play Israel right now and England trailed 0-1 at halftime.  Stuart Pearce bring him on at halftime and he promptly set up two goals to send England up with half an hour to go.

EDIT:  Now he just earn penalty... 3-1 England with 5 mins to go in regulation.  He showing real pace, vision and some nice close control touches, say nothing of the creativity in setting up goals for others.

EDIT again:  Look he now set up another one... 4-1 England 90+3'
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 01:56:06 PM by Bakes »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: September 05, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »
Oxlade-Chamberlain looks like a shrewd buy... he currently starring for the England U-21.  Watching them play Israel right now and England trailed 0-1 at halftime.  Stuart Pearce bring him on at halftime and he promptly set up two goals to send England up with half an hour to go.

EDIT:  Now he just earn penalty... 3-1 England with 5 mins to go in regulation.  He showing real pace, vision and some nice close control touches, say nothing of the creativity in setting up goals for others.

Yeah,
If that fella keep up his form, he will be poison at the senior level.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: September 05, 2011, 02:17:37 PM »

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Hope he can do that for Arsenal.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: September 05, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »
If Theo insists on a more central role, this just might be the fella who will facilitate that move... and that's not necessarily a good thing for Theo, because if he flop he ent getting back that right wing spot.  I dunno where Arsene have Oxlade-Chamberlain playing right now, but Israel had no answer for him on the wing today... granted he came on with fresh legs. 

The first two goals were beauties... on the first, no so much the goal, but the setup.  He coming down the flank with real pace, Walcott style, but had two defenders on him.  He stop the ball fuh a fraction of a second as though going fuh ah pull back, except he push it endline again, defender fall down all kinda thing... creating space for a perfectly flighted ball backpost to Waghorn for the equalizer.  I like Theo, always have... but yuh know if that was him that ball was ending up in de stands behind goal or out of play on the far side.

The second was a real beauty... but more the finish than the setup.  He juke two men and centered to Marvin Sordell (this kid's first touch is incredible... all day he was impressing with his touch and control... the two CB's and GK had they hands full until de dam burst) who controlled, tight turn and one-time into the side netting from about 20 meters out... real class on the trap/turn/shot... CBs hardly know what hit them.

Third was also nice, AOC dribble past two men and the third bring him down naively in the box.  Delfouneso then step up to take the penalty.  On the final goal it was another right-sided cross from AOC to Delfouneso for the simple finish.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: September 05, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »
Theo finishing and movement not good enough for a central role yet. It real improve since 09/10 but he not ready yet. Wenger played Ox on the left in the Man U game which is where he mainly played for Southampton.

If Theo insists on a more central role, this just might be the fella who will facilitate that move... and that's not necessarily a good thing for Theo, because if he flop he ent getting back that right wing spot.  I dunno where Arsene have Oxlade-Chamberlain playing right now, but Israel had no answer for him on the wing today... granted he came on with fresh legs. 

The first two goals were beauties... on the first, no so much the goal, but the setup.  He coming down the flank with real pace, Walcott style, but had two defenders on him.  He stop the ball fuh a fraction of a second as though going fuh ah pull back, except he push it endline again, defender fall down all kinda thing... creating space for a perfectly flighted ball backpost to Waghorn for the equalizer.  I like Theo, always have... but yuh know if that was him that ball was ending up in de stands behind goal or out of play on the far side.

The second was a real beauty... but more the finish than the setup.  He juke two men and centered to Marvin Sordell (this kid's first touch is incredible... all day he was impressing with his touch and control... the two CB's and GK had they hands full until de dam burst) who controlled, tight turn and one-time into the side netting from about 20 meters out... real class on the trap/turn/shot... CBs hardly know what hit them.

Third was also nice, AOC dribble past two men and the third bring him down naively in the box.  Delfouneso then step up to take the penalty.  On the final goal it was another right-sided cross from AOC to Delfouneso for the simple finish.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: September 05, 2011, 03:57:28 PM »
Wenger 2 game UEFA ban upheld. Never mind he checked with the UEFA delegate before passing instructions to the bench through a third party.

I await the outcome of Mourinho passing notes (on TV no less) to the bench after he was sent to the stands in the CL semi final, or the racist chanting at Euro 2012 qualifiers this weekend. Because we all know what paragons of consistency and intelligence UEFA are.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: September 05, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »

This go sound strange but I cyah wait to see him and Ryo let loose in the carlling cup them two go be real tears ayah!!

This is the kinda quality as a young player Arsenal looking for not the Denilson's or the Gibbs who always injured or Vela who is ridiculously inconsistent!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:04:26 PM by Ngozi »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: September 05, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »
Here are all the goals:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1ycb9ANx9E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x1ycb9ANx9E</a>

Even better looks at each goal... I was wrong about two things, the defender didn't fall on the AOC move, he just stumble a little, lol.  Also, the last goal was Lansbury, not Delfouneso.

http://www.footballalive.com/Highlights/7689/England-vs-Israel-U21-Highlights-Live-Streaming.aspx

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Shines in England U21 Win

05/9/2011 1:52 PM GMT

By Darren Witcoop

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain created all four second-half goals as England's Under-21s eased past Israel at Oakwell.

Oxlade-Chamberlain, who was a half-time substitute, showed why Arsenal spent £15 million on him last month after he stole the show in this comeback friendly win.

Mohammad Klibat had handed Israel a 25th minute lead – only for Stuart Pearce's side to go through the gears after the break as they clinched their second crushing win in a week.

Oxlade-Chamberlain kick-started the hosts into life when his surging run and cross saw Martyn Waghorn head home in the 58th minute before his pass saw Marvin Sordell strike home a 30-yard thunderbolt.

Oxlade-Chamberlain continued to torment the Israelis, forcing Ofir Davidzada into hauling him down for a 82nd minute penalty, which was converted by Nathan Delfouneso.

And he wasn't done there after crossing for Henri Lansbury to complete the scoring in injury-time.

http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/09/05/england-u21-4-israel-u21-1-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-shines-in-en/

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: September 06, 2011, 01:33:07 AM »

Yo Sordell's goal was a missile!!!!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: September 06, 2011, 06:32:36 AM »
Now TV joins Jack on the injury table!

When will it stop?

On another note, when will wenger unleash Ox n Ryo?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: September 06, 2011, 12:09:19 PM »

When will it stop?

They will probably come off the bench in a few comfortable games and start in the Carling Cup

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4575 on: September 06, 2011, 03:35:10 PM »

When will it stop?

They will probably come off the bench in a few comfortable games and start in the Carling Cup

i hate international week!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: September 07, 2011, 06:52:53 AM »
So I just read a brit article on just how much of a bad fit Per is for arsenal defense saying we don't have the team or formation for him to defend well. Added to the fact he got benched first international game last week and then had a terrible displlay yesterday.  Somebody really put a Hex on the gooners boy? Or are we team people love to hate? Want to see fail? Hate us for our ethics and policies?  God I can't wait till we prove them wrong...and I will say nothing because they will coninue to bray at the moon, donkeys that think they are wolves just because they run in a pack
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:40:57 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4577 on: September 07, 2011, 07:13:44 AM »

When will it stop?

When Arsenal going to have a comfortable game?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: September 07, 2011, 09:02:35 AM »
So I just read a brit article on just how much of a bad fit Per is for arsenal defense saying we don't have the team or formation for him to defend well. Added to the fact he got benched first international game last week and then had a terrible displlay yesterday.  Somebody really put a Hex on the gooners boy? Or are we team people love to hate? Want to see fail? Hate us for our ethics andpolicirs?  God I can't wait till we prove them wrong...and I will say nothing because they will coninue to bray at the moon, donkeys that think they are wolves just because they run in a pack

I hope Per is everything I expect so ah could laugh even more at de stupidity of refusing to up the bid for Cahill.  I hope Dansteel happy when de season end with Per :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: September 07, 2011, 09:14:03 AM »
So I just read a brit article on just how much of a bad fit Per is for arsenal defense saying we don't have the team or formation for him to defend well. Added to the fact he got benched first international game last week and then had a terrible displlay yesterday.  Somebody really put a Hex on the gooners boy? Or are we team people love to hate? Want to see fail? Hate us for our ethics andpolicirs?  God I can't wait till we prove them wrong...and I will say nothing because they will coninue to bray at the moon, donkeys that think they are wolves just because they run in a pack

I hope Per is everything I expect so ah could laugh even more at de stupidity of refusing to up the bid for Cahill.  I hope Dansteel happy when de season end with Per :devil:

I hope I'm not because you can't seem to get over my rejection of your nonsense. Your health and sanity is important to me. Too much Mad and not enough Scorpion these days.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:38:51 AM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: September 07, 2011, 09:37:37 AM »

Didn't watch the game yesterday. Per is being supplanted by Mats Hummels in Germany side because Hummels is the best centre back on the planet so he not gonna start in front of him. Per is a decent player but he ent no star boy (he just better than Cahill - that one was for you, MAD Scorpion). Doh study it. You don't get 75 caps and start 2 World Cup semifinals and a Euro final by being a complete sh*thong, despite some people's opinions. As for whether he will fit in with Arsenal we will see. Germany usually play a deep defence whereas Arsenal has played an aggressive offside line for most of the past 20 years, so I expect it will take some adjustment. Don't really know how Werder Bremen play so I can't comment on it but the man positioning and reading of the game is good. We will see.

Oh and yesterday game was a friendly that ended 2-2 and Poland 2nd goal was a penalty given away by a foul from Germany's keeper.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 09:54:48 AM by Dansteel - The Iceman »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: September 07, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »

Didn't watch the game yesterday. Per is being supplanted by Mats Hummels in Germany side because Hummels is the best centre back on the planet so he not gonna start in front of him. Per is a decent player but he ent no star boy (he just better than Cahill - that one was for you, MAD Scorpion). Doh study it. You don't get 75 caps and start 2 World Cup semifinals and a Euro final by being a complete sh*thong, despite some people's opinions. As for whether he will fit in with Arsenal we will see. Germany usually play a deep defence whereas Arsenal has played an aggressive offside line for most of the past 20 years, so I expect it will take some adjustment. Don't really know how Werder Bremen play so I can't comment on it but the man positioning and reading of the game is good. We will see.

Jess doh leh Bolton finish above allyuh in de standings eh caw despite de aquisitions allyuh still on rell shakey ground

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: September 07, 2011, 09:50:57 AM »

Jess doh leh Bolton finish above allyuh in de standings eh caw despite de aquisitions allyuh still on rell shakey ground
We go see. Bringing in 9 new players never easy but I think our chances of finishing above Bolton are pretty good.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: September 07, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
Arsenal in the Emirates Cup vs boca juniors in pre season ....

Wenger eh looking for a midfield general ? he wasn't paying attention in this game or what ? leading 2-0 until the boca forwards found their scoring boots ..
Poetry in motion from de number 10 ...check de highlights folks ..I eh making dem up . silky smooth is how i like my football and if there was any doubt that Roman still has it ...here is the evidence . he kyah play in England !! ...so is who he playing against here ....just to keep him fit !!

well folks go say like I give up on meh boy ..long time I eh put een ah plug !...far from the truth folks ...just waiting to see him together with Messi for de albicelestes. i kyah wait to see messi getting rather than giving all the time for argentina . arsenal eh my team but Roman has a deep history with Arsenal ...and they struggling ..they need help .... So wenger might want to review this tape ...just need touches ok ..dais all  :beermug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynReO82DTpE

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: September 08, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
cannot wait for games to start back, real curiou sto see what happens on saturday and who is selected

still have suspensions and inuries....

i knwo a gooner on this forum wil be there hope to hear a report from him

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: September 10, 2011, 10:00:24 AM »
No cutting edge to Arsenal football at all. Slow slow build ups, no counter attack with speed and not one player able to run at the opposition. They need Gervinho

Walcott once again predictable and ineffective on the wing. Maybe he belongs up front or on the left where he can run inside & towards goal  ;D
Yes it will take time for the team to settle, but their football at presently very one dimensional.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline eyezahspy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: September 10, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »
A$$ anal is real lall  :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: September 10, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
No cutting edge to Arsenal football at all. Slow slow build ups, no counter attack with speed and not one player able to run at the opposition. They need Gervinho

Walcott once again predictable and ineffective on the wing. Maybe he belongs up front or on the left where he can run inside & towards goal  ;D
Yes it will take time for the team to settle, but their football at presently very one dimensional.

Yeah they looked poor.  In their defense they still have a lot of players sidelined, and Swansea is actually a nice footballing team it looked like. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: September 10, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »
Well what a game eh lol
I'm not convinced as yet but I'll take the win... it's not to say I havent seen alot of positives but Ill just harp on some of the negatives first and get it out the way.

Arsharvin, his goal apart, is hurting this team more than helping it his attitide and lack of work rate warrants him staying on the bench I saw two occasions when we were caught out because he gave up on a play and  I saw one time when Frimpong screamed at his dumb ass for it as well.

Walcott is at a crosswords in his career he actually doesnt look good on the right side and he doesn't know when to take on the man or when to work the one two  ... he has two alternatives  keep switiching left and right side constantly (movement) or get a chance in the middle and I'm not convinced he will do well in the middle because of a couple things.
1) he might be too weak to play a post up game
2) Recently I've seen this creep into his game ... a bad f**king attitide .. everytime someone touches him he stops playing and starts whining and arguing with the ref and today he retaliated and got a yellow card ...this is the second yellow I've seen him get for retaliatory tactics ... together with the stupid pk he gave away vs Man United last week, plus there was a time I saw him screaming at the right back..... anybody screams at me like that on my team ketching a slap  wtf ....  he requires a slap to the head to tell him to get his shit together ..... I believe Chamberlain is a better option on the right side now because he matches him for pace and has genuine winger qualities.

Mertsaker cannot jump! We knew he would be slow but his strength was supposed to be his heading ability which I was not sold on today. Cahill might have actually been a better option!!! The season is still young though.

Our movement up top is bad which is why we can't keep the ball as much because the moment we got it to Walcott or arsharvin we lost it and they wouldnt hustle back! The difference between the top teams is the movement off the ball... movement creates opportunity for the midfielders to create chances and to keep possession .... how many times I'm seeing ramsey twisting and turning because the forward players are standing and Arteta holding his hands up looking for movement.  
When our season tilted last year this was a common symptom poor off the ball movement players standing around!!

The positives ... we won and kept a clean sheet.
I rate our goalie in the top 3 in the league and he will get even better.
Sagna did his thing with that tricky Scott Sinclair in there the young wing back would have gotten killed today!
There was one time when sinclair got in the box and Sagna made a comeback tackle in the box ... precision at it's best!!!

Kos was good the yellow card was silly but it was a good call by the ref.

Gibbs ... is actually very good ... he's better than Clichy and he's not slow ... if only he didnt have all those injuries but I can see why wenger has faith in him ...  one more thing he might be one of the best crossers of the ball in the league ... his technique is sublime and he's very consistent
Please stop getting injured so often.

In theory playing man united without these two wingbacks and an out of sorts Djourou we were just asking for trouble.

Onto the midfield  Ramsey is improving and he did well the one thing he does is keep the ball he doesnt see the game as early as wilshire or Arteta but he keeps moving and he gives you a pull defensively.

Arteta is nice!! He sees it, he plays it and he supports it great pickup.

Van Persie was his normal self unlucky with the one that hit the post for this system to work our wide men need to be doing more and taking it directly to them and as it stands we're getting nothing from them .... looking forward to having gervinho back and Song although I thought Frimpong did a good job too.

If you look at Man U ....  Nani and Young are their sparks they take it you all day killing you ..... walcott is faster than both but he can't do it ... we get our wings up to scratch well see a difference offensively.

The only player who could get the best out of Walcott is Fabregas he never gave him to feet he would always pick him out over the top or play him to run into it through the space .... oh Cesc how we miss you!

Francis Coquelin who came on the defensive mid who started vs man United and came on today is not good enough ... he dives in and his understanding of keeping possession is below par ... simply not good enough .. ordinary player at best!!!

Benayoun looks promising and he will work well when he gets a little fitter and I was pleased with what I saw from Chamhakk today I think arsene is the kinda manager who could get him up to scratch again needs a hand on his shoulder telling him he have his back.

Synopsis if attacking wise we need more wingplay then Arsene needs to get Ryo and Chamberlain involved   ... now! unleash them!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:20:35 AM by Ngozi »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: September 10, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »
Ngozi did you find that Frimpong gave the ball away far too much?
I am starting to get the feeling that if Walcott was not English he would be out of the Premiership.
Agree! Arshavin pulling stones, big time!!!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>