Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 183048 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News - JACK NEW MINISTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY
« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2012, 01:58:25 PM »
Well, I did offer the thought that Jack may be being set up by his political opponents. There's no short term fix to the crime problem, and all the time the numbers rise, Jack looks worse.

On the other hand, what did we expect? In football, Jack made lots of noise and loved the headline grabbing projects, but in over 20 years, the grassroots football was ignored and youth development across the Caribbean was underfunded as it wasn't glamourous.

Now we have a Shaq Attack and the protest busters while they're running out of chalk to draw the murdered people's outlines on the streets. Recognise the pattern?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 17, 2012, 02:21:48 PM »
The government suddenly get quiet

YOUR GOVT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
frightening that day by day is not the one murder u hearing about, its multiple...jack have answers? when he now came in he didnt sound too bright when suggesting officers go home with they cars...so whappen to d officers on d nex shift? hadda take taxi?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
frightening that day by day is not the one murder u hearing about, its multiple...jack have answers? when he now came in he didnt sound too bright when suggesting officers go home with they cars...so whappen to d officers on d nex shift? hadda take taxi?

LOL maybe d water taxi will wuk in d nite who knows wit that joker.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
The government suddenly get quiet

YOUR GOVT

I never vote for them, my hands clean

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 17, 2012, 05:00:11 PM »
Give him time he needs to settle.

Oh and the "New DP" was supposed to be machine readable DP's eh. Just saying.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 17, 2012, 05:52:24 PM »
As I just say elsewhere... 35 murders in three weeks is a shocking number, by any measure.  Them is Baghdad and Afghanistan numbers.

I agree with Bakes here. Don't let our feelings against remraw cloud our sensibilties. Renraw or Martin Josephh, Gibbs or Estawski, Those numbers are appalling. I just can't put logic to this madness.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 17, 2012, 06:16:52 PM »
Yeah boy...reading that is just jarring...dais plenty people getting kill. Lawlessness.

I doh know, but if I was commissioner of Police the sense of urgency to deal with that woulda radiate from me all the way down through all the members of the Police Service. I think I woulda be a difficult commish to deal with, is strictly pressure. We woulda have ah uptight, dread police force, with police and their paraphernalia EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME. People woulda 'fraid police, but we would be there in seconds when they call ready to kill man. Dais just how I feel.

It real frustrating.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 17, 2012, 06:50:48 PM »
Give him time he needs to settle.

Oh and the "New DP" was supposed to be machine readable DP's eh. Just saying.

Yeah, yeah.....I eh worried.  Jack goh save we.  He is an action man.  I giving him plenty time.......and rope.

Machine readable DP's is too much of an upgrade boss......one thing at a time.  Yuh want dem public servants in Licensing to be overwhelmed with many changes at once??..... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 17, 2012, 07:43:21 PM »
Jack say he going to install this on news

http://www.shotspotter.com/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VBxqUBA_br8&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VBxqUBA_br8&amp;</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 17, 2012, 08:23:56 PM »
so what if they have a silencer?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 17, 2012, 08:34:30 PM »
Government by vaps... all the latest whiz-bang gimmickry, leh we buy it and try it.  You trying to tell me that a small-ass place like Trinidad, police need help identifying where shots were fired?  You go to the police station and tell dem ah man killing yuh, they either telling yuh to come back later or they still can't find who killing yuh before yuh dead... but ShotSpotter supposed to help them ketch shooters?  steups.

I could see if this thing was affordable, but it's not... they trying to roll out a less expensive model, but that coming with less monitoring.  ShotSpotter have a monitoring facility in Trinidad... or they monitoring all de way from America?  Allyuh action man in action again... doh mix up activity fuh achievement doh.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 17, 2012, 09:36:35 PM »
so what if they have a silencer?

"silencers" don't silence guns...not to d level u see in movies anyways, that's flights of Hollywood fancy, what suppressors do is distort the sound enough to make the direction of fire harder to detect and still the shooter would have to be concealed well enough to benefit.......think about it for a second, the barrel isn't the only place sound can escape.......

hear for yuh self
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9NIXNTgyPFM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9NIXNTgyPFM&amp;feature=related</a>

and yuh could also check
http://www.cracked.com/article_18576_5-ridiculous-gun-myths-everyone-believes-thanks-to-movies.html
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:40:00 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #433 on: July 18, 2012, 05:28:05 AM »
'I DIDN'T KILL ANY'
National Security Minister responds to 'Express' headline '35 murders under Jack'
By Susan Mohammed (Express).

IN the face of an increasing number of homicides since his appointment as National Security Minister, Jack Warner yesterday said he was not deterred by the statistics, and would not give up.

Instead, he announced that a plan was coming within four months that would see police squad cars arriving at the scene of gun related crimes "within seconds".

As of late yesterday, 36 persons had been killed since Warner's June 22 appointment by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, and the country had recorded 230 murders.

Speaking with reporters yesterday at the launch of a cadet camp in Carapichaima, Warner said he was uncertain whether the statistics being reported by the media were accurate.

He said, "you wake up a morning to see '35 dead under Jack'.

Jack didn't kill any. I didn't kill any...".

He added, "I do not know how correct the statistics are. But if you (the media) say they are correct, I am not going to throw my hands up in the air and say that nothing can be done. I am not going to be pessimistic about it."

Warner also said he had a stronger resolve to arrest crime generally. "I will be undeterred by statistics, as unfortunate as they are. I am committed and I shall find a solution to the problem."

In his address at the function, Warner said Trinidad and Tobago was "swimming in a sea of crime" and the majority of the criminal activity was taking place in Laventille and Diego Martin.

"I learnt this morning that 66 per cent of those firearms, the shots, came from Laventille. And in Laventille they have 68 per cent of the murders. Of those shots which were fired from firearms throughout the country, eight per cent came from Diego Martin, and Diego Martin has 16 per cent of murders in country.

Where have all our police gone? Why are we not more secure with all the resources we have? The police service in this country is the best outfitted in the Caribbean. Yet I ask you where are the results?" Warner asked.

Warner said he intended to seek answers from Commissioner of Police Dwayne Gibbs and other police officers of the various police division when he meets with them on Friday.

Warner said that in his plans to tackle crime, he intended to bring technology that would pinpoint the criminals, the weapons and their locations.

"We are coming with a piece of technology that when it comes on the market it will blow your mind and blow the mind of every criminal in this country. Trust me on that.

The technology is coming that we will be able to identify where the shot went off, when and even to detect the house from where it came from. I am told that should be in the next three to four months and we are working with the firm to see how fast we can expedite it.

When a shot is fired from a gun you will know where it came from, you will know the area, you can pinpoint the house. And if they have squad cars that are in the area as there will be, it will be a matter of seconds", said Warner.

He said more details on the technology and devices would be revealed at a later date. Warner also revealed that a Community Police Support Officers Unit would be set up to supplement the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service.

He added that on July 28, at 2 p.m he would hold a meeting of several "top ministers". Warner called on citizens to help him in the fight against crime.

"You all have to help me. This has to be a fight for all of us", he said.

ShotSpotter technology While National Security Minister Jack Warner did not specify the technology to be used to detect, identify and respond to gunfire, there are several countries and cities in the United States where a technology known as ShotSpotter is being employed.

According to information on the website of SST Inc, which markets the ShotSpotter technology "agencies that have adopted it " as part of a comprehensive crime-reduction strategy have reported reductions in urban gunfire by up to 80 per cent and related violent crime by as much as 40 per cent".

"Police and law enforcement agencies around the globe are using SST to provide real-time information about gunfire and explosions, enabling a more effective response to gun violence and giving them a more complete picture of crime, so that they can better protect their personnel and their communities" the website states.

In explaining how the technology works, SST Inc states "When gunfire occurs outdoors, ShotSpotter Flex sensors and software triangulate and pinpoint the precise location of each round fired within seconds. Detailed incident data is instantly sent to the SST Operations Center, our secure data processing and alert qualification facility.

Immediately, a SST gunfire and acoustic expert analyzes the data, qualifies the incident and sends a validated alert to the dispatch center or other Public Safety Answer Points (PSAP) and even directly to mobile and field personnel. Qualified Alerts include critical situational awareness such as number of shots fired, shooter position, speed and direction of travel (of a moving shooter) and the exact time of gunfire". The technology is available through a subscription service.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 18, 2012, 07:41:47 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VBxqUBA_br8&amp;" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VBxqUBA_br8&amp;</a>

Flex...you into everything these days?  :rotfl:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 18, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »

Dis a brilliant idea doh. All we need is a time machine to go back to just before the shot was fired after we pinpoint the location to catch the shooter.

It go be like the comedy festival ad that touted technology that predicts when somebody going  to commit a crime and arresting them in advance.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 09:17:10 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 18, 2012, 09:16:01 AM »
let's hope this is not a blimp in disguise.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 18, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
let's hope this is not a blimp in disguise.

Ironic you should say that... quiet as is kept, one of the things with the blimp was that they used to eavesdrop on people conversations.  ShotStoper does the same thing... accidental or not.  This is one of the reasons why there have been as much controversy (along with the price tag) here in the US.  But then again, given the fiasco that is SIA... maybe eavesdropping is secretly part of the plan too.  It go have real 'shootings' near Balisier House LOL

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #438 on: July 18, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
http://sfappeal.com/alley/2009/07/if-a-shot-is-fired.php

The only problem is that in its 18 months of monitoring, May 30th is the only instance in which ShotStopper has actually contributed to an arrest. In Oakland, where police have installed similar sensors, only two arrests have been made as a result of the sensors in over a year and a half. It seems the only thing faster than a report from ShotStopper is a criminal fleeing the scene.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2012, 11:40:33 AM »
http://sfappeal.com/alley/2009/07/if-a-shot-is-fired.php

The only problem is that in its 18 months of monitoring, May 30th is the only instance in which ShotStopper has actually contributed to an arrest. In Oakland, where police have installed similar sensors, only two arrests have been made as a result of the sensors in over a year and a half. It seems the only thing faster than a report from ShotStopper is a criminal fleeing the scene.

They go need cameras now on every street corner
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 18, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 18, 2012, 12:08:41 PM »
Yup, I didn't vote. Although I admit I supported PP, never again I making that mistake. Manning was behaving to much of a asshole also.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 18, 2012, 05:15:03 PM »
Yup, I didn't vote. Although I admit I supported PP, never again I making that mistake. Manning was behaving to much of a asshole also.

And that is y we in this HOT MESS. All yuh give d coutry 2 these buffons because how Manning was behavin. Nutten bout the economy, d systems in place like books (some schools eh get since they get d wuk). People bein fired 4 no reason but Manning was behavin ike a donkey. Well all yuh give up 1 donkey for a whole stable.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2012, 04:40:15 AM »
No help from Jack
One week after National Security Minister visits relatives of murdered Chinese couple, children complain:
By Louis B Homer (Express).

More than one week after a Chinese couple from Cunupia were killed by armed bandits, their relatives are saying that National Security Minister Jack Warner's promise to help them has not happened.

No representative from the Ministry of National Security was present at yesterday's funeral service for Yang Jiang Hua and his wife Wu Xia Hua who were shot to death by unknown assailants at their restaurant on July 13.

Family members attending the service expressed disappointment at the absence of ministry officials, saying: "Mr Warner came to our home last Saturday and promised us help and protection. So far none has materialised." Family members are still scared for their lives since no arrest has been made by police.

Even as the funeral service was taking place at the Grace Chapel of the St James Crematorium on Long Circular Road, the only protection the family had were friends who were there to express their condolences. Chinese Ambassador Yang Youming and his wife, and officials from the four Chinese Associations in Trinidad and Tobago who attended the funeral.

Yang Hua, son of the deceased couple and owner of Tiger's Restaurant in Cunupia told the Sunday Express: "We are very sad about many things. We are faced with funeral expenses, the cost of a trip for three members of the family to go to China as well as money to pay for performing the final rites in China."

Yang Hua said the family had already disposed of all their belongings.

"In the Chinese tradition the shooting of our parents was an evil omen. So we must give away everything and start all over again." He said his sister, Jang Hua, must accompany him and his wife to China.

"We had applied for resident status for her so she has to return to China until her papers are processed."

The family had applied for a house from the Housing Development Corporation (HDC) because the premises they occupied on the Southern Main Road, Cunupia were rented to them.

"We would like to leave for China in two weeks' time with our parents' ashes, so we must find a house to live when we return in three months," said Hua.

The family expects to visit National Security Minister Warner in the next two days to find out what assistance Government may give as well as the latest information from the police.

Hua said: "We are not staying in China, we coming back here to live."

At the funeral service Chinese Pastor Mark Cham told the congregation that the couple were on their way to their heavenly home.

"Not in the flesh but in the spirit. So together we must pray for their safe return." He said the couple was returning with joyful noise and later the whole family will be united again.

Cham conducted the service in Chinese and was assisted by a translator who spoke English.

Ambassador Youming in expressing condolences to the family described the shooting as an "unfortunate one and the embassy was in full support of the family".

The couple came to Trinidad five years ago on a holiday and fell in love with Trinidad and decided to remain and apply for resident status.

The Hua family came from Jiang su, in the city of Zhenjiang, China.

Warner could not be reached yesterday for comment on the investigation of the murders of the couple

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Ahhh Jack, Jack, Jack........
« Reply #444 on: July 22, 2012, 10:46:17 AM »
Plain Talk - Phillip Edward Alexander

Sunday, July 22, 2012
Give Jack his Jacket....

Ahhh Jack, Jack, Jack........not since the movie 'Titanic' has that one name captivated so many and held them so spellbound for so long. Austin Jack Warner, our teflon antihero with that quick, stuttering wit, you who should be fodder for the media (if we had an independent media of course), but never mind, I will do my best to record your shenanigans for posterity as best as I can.

Unlike the hero from the aforementioned movie, our Jack is straight up 'in your face' constant, wanna-be action-hero with a bullet, and now that he has an entire police force and an army to boot, things could get interesting.

Make no mistake, not a day goes by when I am not caught completely off guard by what comes out of this man's mouth so effortlessly, and I would like to thank our Prime Minister for elevating this national treasure to the post of Minister of National Security because, while there was little if any opportunity for his now famous 'Jack-isms' while talking about roads and bridges, as National Security Minister there seems to be no limits to the crazy-speak that flows trippingly from his lips with such little effort on a daily basis.

Someone got killed?

Send the police home with guns.

Someone else got killed?

Send them home with the cars too.

Another murder?

Draft the firemen into the army.

Never one to stick around long enough to see the actual results of his plans or proposals, when confronted with a headline '35 murders under Jack,' his deadpan response that he did not kill any of them was trademark 'voop first and answer questions later' Jack.

I remember the first time we realized that, of all the jokers in Kamla's pack, Jack was destined to be chief jester for at least the full five years (barring of course, the need for some reason to leave town in a hurry).

Threatened early on for the position of chief clown by that lovable loon Therese Baptiste-Cornelis (then Minister of Health & Silly Tantrums) and comic gymnast - 'huggable' Herbert Volney (Minister of Justice, fine brochures and WASA fetes), Jack had to establish himself in quick time and in quick time he did when, during his first stint as acting Prime Minister he offered a little boy who was kidnapped, subsequently abandoned for some reason and who found his own way out of the forest a National Award and a FIFA watch.

The negative public response was so severe I thought Jack was finished, complete, kaput, but without missing a beat or a step he showed us his now trademark doublespeak two-step and convinced everyone watching (including the very media that recorded what he said the night before) that it was not a National Award he meant but something else, something he could not name, something entirely new, so we named it for him, and at that moment a superstar and the Jack Award's were born.

They said of Apple founder Steve Jobs that he had the ability to distort reality and I would like to say that our Jack has that gift too.

Able to walk through fire and come out not even smelling of smoke.   How do you explain him having his nuts so far over the fire over the 'cash for votes' bribery scandal that rocked world football governing body FIFA to its very core and appeared destined for international courts, charges and an alphabet soup of law enforcement agencies, and yet Jack walked away from that clean as a whistle, unbleached, unblemished and un-neutered, save and except of course for the disgraceful expulsion from world football with the caveat that he not even step on a football field anywhere on the planet, Jack spun his way out of even that.

Now he is Minister of National Security, and while at first many thought the rumors of the coming appointment had to be a joke, turns out the joke was on us.

Take the announcement on his first day in Office as a prime example, that the firemen were going to be drafted into his crime plan. This came so far out of left field it caught people unsure as to what position to take and mind you, this is a country that added a red, white and blue blimp to its crime fighting arsenal so nothing at this point should be able to shock the weary public.

Is this a good thing?

Do firemen know how to shoot?

And if the firemen were busy fighting crime, who would fight the fires? It didn't matter because like most things Jack says, it isn't meant to be real, just to confuse, distract and confuffle. 

Anyway,  Action Jack, fresh from his first stint in 'the field' together with Colin Partap (who has since been dubbed Robin to his (Warner's) Batman), and having arrested notorious crime lord Dr. Wayne Kublalsingh and demolished his evil lair, next proposed the drafting of cadets into the police service, again to a confused public response. Someone sarcastically suggested at this rate maybe Jack was about to enlist doubles vendors and T&TEC workers into his new army, leaving me to wonder what about the homeless, caught in the tug of war between Louis Lee Sing's desire to clean up  Gotham and Glenn Ramadharsingh's desire to do nothing at all, maybe this was something worth looking into.

I have always been a proponent of arming the homeless just to see what they would do, and here was an opportunity to go all the way and give them badges and police cars too.

Could make for interesting nightly news other than the tired boring 'this one was gunned down' and 'that one was murdered' fare night after night after night after night, wouldn't it? - “Madman arrests pigeon for jay walking, film at eleven.” It could work.

How about store clerks, singers and actors, can they be police as well? What is the limit or the criteria? Street walkers and street sweepers, sign painters and paint makers, can they be police?

How about the clergy, the imams, priests and nuns, the head of DOMA, Om Lalla, where does it stop? Should we enlist everybody?

Maybe that is Jack's master crime plan after all. With one point three million people playing police, there will be nobody left to play thief. It's such a crazy idea it just might work......

Posted by Phillip Edward Alexander at 4:43 AM
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:51:05 AM by Die_Hard »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 22, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »
Allyuh wicked or wha? De man is such a man of action he barely have enough hours in the day..yuh want him to meet with EVERY murder victim family?

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/business/Warner__Don_t_expect_one-man_miracle_show-162984716.html

MINISTER of National Security Jack Warner says if the country is expecting a one-man miracle show to deal with crime, it will not happen as he intends to consult stakeholders, including former ministers like Martin Joseph, John Sandy and Howard Chin Lee.

And he has given himself a six-month deadline to be held accountable for making a reduction in crime.

Speaking at a Chamber of Commerce breakfast meeting yesterday at its headquarters in Westmoorings, Warner said he couldn't cope with the crime problem by himself and urged his countrymen, including the business community, to get involved.

"Do not believe that there is any 'Superman' to solve crime. No demigod ...no miracle man that would come walking through the desert like Moses and wave his staff and Zap! Everything is okay. That can't happen," he said. "Eradicating crime and restoring law and order to our society will require us rolling up our sleeves and doing some serious hard work and everyone has a part to play and we must embrace our roles."

He said there was no such thing as a Warner crime plan despite the media's attempts to label it as such, adding that naming an initiative did not equate to implementation.

"And therefore you cannot expect that when I announce a strategy you wake up the next morning with a 50 per cent cut in crime," he said.

He said there was a crime plan that would include elements of old strategies which worked and new initiatives. Warner said he planned to discuss the plan with the National Security Operations Centre (NSOC) and then the National Security Council (NSC) before he introduced it to the public.

Warner said the plan would involve soft strategies like some of the already existing mentoring and socialisation programmes and hard strategies which will involve raids, intercepts and pursuits.

"I am sorry to say it but those who choose to live by the gun will have to make up their minds that they will most likely die by it as well," he said.

Warner said in his first 26 days in office he was making sure he had the necessary consultations with stakeholders like the Chief Justice, the Minister of Legal Affairs, the Police Service Commission and others so that he could get the plan right.

And he said he intended to write former ministers Joseph, Sandy and Chin Lee to see if they had an input into the crime plan.

"This is not a partisan plan. It is not a PNM plan or a UNC plan. It is a plan for the country and if Martin Joseph has an idea and it can work, then put it," he said.

Warner said while he was formulating the crime plan, he would roll out bits and pieces so there would be no standstill in the crime fight.

Warner also gave himself a deadline to be effective.

"If in a year, no make that if in six months, you call me back and there is no marked decrease in crime, then you can hold me accountable," he said.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 23, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »

And that is y we in this HOT MESS. All yuh give d coutry 2 these buffons because how Manning was behavin. Nutten bout the economy, d systems in place like books (some schools eh get since they get d wuk). People bein fired 4 no reason but Manning was behavin ike a donkey. Well all yuh give up 1 donkey for a whole stable.
:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 23, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
Sandy, Chin Lee and Martin Joseph should as far away from Renraw. He says he can don it all. Now you asking the 3 previous "failures".

truetrini

Martin Joseph was robbed at gun point today

Armed bandit "hog ties" and robs former National Security Minister Martin Joseph at his home in Flagstaff on Long Circular Road.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 04:38:16 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 23, 2012, 05:26:52 PM »
Martin Joseph was robbed at gun point today

Armed bandit "hog ties" and robs former National Security Minister Martin Joseph at his home in Flagstaff on Long Circular Road.

Wha de arse... Flagstaff is ah gated community! Well yes
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>