April 26, 2024, 03:58:56 AM

Author Topic: PFL leaders fall as Dwarika & Samuel play spoiler.  (Read 7158 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
PFL leaders fall as Dwarika & Samuel play spoiler.
« on: May 01, 2006, 05:37:29 AM »
North East edge Jabloteh.
T&T Newsday Reports.

Shandell Samuel scored in the 62nd minute and North East Stars held on to defeat leaders CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh 1-0 in their fifth round TT Pro League game, at the Sangre Grande Recreation Ground yesterday.
This result ended Jabloteh’s 100-percent start to the season, but they remain ahead of Joe Public and North East Stars on goal-difference. All three teams have 12 points each.
Joe Public also ended W Connection’s unbeaten run, with a 1-0 triumph at the Marvin Lee Stadium, Dr Joao Havelange Centre of Excellence, Macoya, Tunapuna.
Veteran midfielder Arnold Dwarika’s 48th minute strike was enough for the “Eastern Lions” to claim full points.
On Saturday, Defence Force fell to their fifth straight defeat, beaten 2-0 by United Petrotrin, in the second match of a double-header at the Larry Gomes Stadium, Arima.
Brent Garcia netted in the 32nd minute and Simeon Augustus scored in the 90th, heading home an Anthony Rougier freekick, to give Petrotrin the victory.
In the earlier fixture, Lorne Joseph scored an own goal in the 78th as Neal and Massy Caledonia AIA earned a come-from-behind 2-1 win over Superstar Rangers.
Shem McFarlane put Rangers ahead in the 38th but Anthony Thompson equalised in the 55th.
And Starworld Strikers also responded from an early deficit to beat Tobago United 2-1 at the Dwight Yorke Stadium, Bacolet, Tobago.
Handel Manswell grabbed a 14th minute lead for the home team, but Starworld fought back gamely and got the equaliser from Dexter Franklyn in the 25th, then Nigel Hart snatched what turned out to be the winner in the 52nd.
Jabloteh stopped by NE Stars.
T&T Express Reports.
[/size]

T&T Pro League leaders CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh lost their first game of the new season but stayed atop the standings when round five of the league concluded yesterday.
Home advantage came into play as 2004 champions North East Stars defended their home territory stoutly in ekeing out a 1-0 victory over Jabloteh at Sangre Grande Recreation Ground yesterday.
Jabloteh are on 12 points and stayed ahead of Stars and bmobile Joe Public on goal difference, +12 to +4 and +7, respectively.
Public joined the Bourg Mulatresse club and Stars on 12 points when they edged two-time champs Vibe CT105 W Connection (10 pts) 1-0 at the Marvin Lee Stadium in Macoya through a 15th minute Arnold Dwarika strike.
In games Saturday night, Defence Force (0 points) continued their dismal streak with their fifth straight defeat, this time going under 2-0 to United Petrotrin (8 pts) at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.
Neal & Massy Caledonia AIA jumped to nine points to remain fifth when they narrowly defeated Superstar Rangers (4 pts) 2-1 at the Larry Gomes Stadium and over at the Dwight Yorke Stadium in Bacolet, Tobago, Tobago United (1 pt) lost 1-2 to San Fernando Starworld Strikers (4 pts).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:56:42 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Re: PFL leaders fall as Dwarika & Samuel play spoiler.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 08:32:10 AM »
anybody know if shem mcfarlane related to errol?

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 08:39:19 AM »
anybody know if shem mcfarlane related to errol?

Shem and Errol "Eddison" Mcfarlane are brothers yeah.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 09:56:10 AM »
dwarika for the World cup!!

lol

i just wanted to say it before someone else does!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 10:03:58 AM »
I watch Arnold and Jemmont Play yesterday ..

Arnold en looking too too bad, trying he little flicks and thing. He appares fitter than hardest.. You can see that hardest has vision, but he mmay have to shed a lil 5 pounds. he ws also loosing the ball un-necessarily. He is not very defensive minded.. BUT he needs more games under his belt to get back to match fitness
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 10:06:36 AM »
gil yuh cuda callmeh to move da game man

on a next note anybody kno wat happen to jerrol forbes??

i think last season he was with petrotrin but i iant hearing nuttin bout him

and i thought errol macfarlen jr was playing on some pro team

wat happen to dat
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 10:08:23 AM »
I watch Arnold and Jemmont Play yesterday ..

Arnold en looking too too bad, trying he little flicks and thing. He appares fitter than hardest.. You can see that hardest has vision, but he mmay have to shed a lil 5 pounds. he ws also loosing the ball un-necessarily. He is not very defensive minded.. BUT he needs more games under his belt to get back to match fitness

did Hardest play the full ninety?
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 10:17:01 AM »
gil yuh cuda callmeh to move da game man

on a next note anybody kno wat happen to jerrol forbes??

i think last season he was with petrotrin but i iant hearing nuttin bout him

and i thought errol macfarlen jr was playing on some pro team

wat happen to dat

hard luck there shotta.. I went to the game but was work related as well ( Warrior Nation Work ) i did not thing to tell any one, I was in the presidents box, the had free premium drinks flowing . With food.  nice little lime with some TTFF, Estern FA, and Joe Pub people...

----------------------------------------

Hardest did NOT play the full 90. he was substituted in the 2nd half for travis.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 01:20:32 PM »
Oconner - How is the marvin lee pitch these days?
I rememebr up to last year, there were some issues with it, in my opinion a little below the standard of the mini-stadia around the country....

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 01:23:06 PM »
Oconner - How is the marvin lee pitch these days?
I rememebr up to last year, there were some issues with it, in my opinion a little below the standard of the mini-stadia around the country....

When we had our fam day there is was Up to par. real nice.. Yesterday it looked a little parched.. HOWEVER, they are supposed to put astro turf on it by the mid of this year.. This is according to Manager of the stadium.!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>