April 25, 2024, 09:14:15 AM

Author Topic: Is this for real ?  (Read 3307 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is this for real ?
« on: September 02, 2007, 09:40:58 PM »
I know what i said , but i could not resist posting these pictures.  i don't know if  this is a hoax or not , maybe some internet trickry , who knows . you be the judge. did giants really walk the earth or some sick puppy trying to f# with us, or me in this case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O96ZMPXuv1A
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 01:28:47 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Is this for real ?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 01:19:01 AM »
the mayans calendar ends on DEC 21 2012.fuh what reason,i do not know.same date this guy say this nubira ting commin.in their books they described a blonde blue eye man,who left them and said he would return.his name KUKULKAN.in my opinion he was ah norseman.from watchin the 3 videos,that guy just compile clips from day after tommorrow,deep impact and terminator 3.all this guy tryin to do is create mass hysteria.if on de other hand is true we better make it to de world cup again cause we mighten see ah next one.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 01:30:33 AM »
go to google and type in DEC 12 2012.press im feelin lucky.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 05:29:29 AM »
the mayans calendar ends on DEC 21 2012.fuh what reason,i do not know.same date this guy say this nubira ting commin.in their books they described a blonde blue eye man,who left them and said he would return.his name KUKULKAN.in my opinion he was ah norseman.from watchin the 3 videos,that guy just compile clips from day after tommorrow,deep impact and terminator 3.all this guy tryin to do is create mass hysteria.if on de other hand is true we better make it to de world cup again cause we mighten see ah next one.
I know what yuh saying breds and i am inclined to agree with you . the domsday hooplah didn't really capture my attention as much as the supposed skelletal remains of those giants in the desert, what is your take on that. do you think its computer enhanment or the plain truth.            positive.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 07:13:20 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:21:40 AM »
I know what yuh saying breds and i am inclined to agree with you . the domsday hooplah didn't really capture my attention as much as the supposedly skelletal remains of those giants in the desert, what is your take on that. do you think its computer enhanment or the plain truth.            positive.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_giant_skeleton.htm

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 08:13:13 AM »
http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

anybody GOOD with photoshop
I want to put Stern in a Photo of the Barca Four :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »
I know what yuh saying breds and i am inclined to agree with you . the domsday hooplah didn't really capture my attention as much as the supposedly skelletal remains of those giants in the desert, what is your take on that. do you think its computer enhanment or the plain truth.            positive.
i fuh one always believe it have someting out they(in space).some times yuh just doh know.ah guess it could be real.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 09:58:39 PM »
He did not give any proof that planet coming back ,just say it had a report in 83 ,then bam it coming back .
Never seen them pics of giants before . But in the vandals tread ,I mentioned the lost book of Enock .The star ppl gods ,who spoke to him ,talked about the giants they said they left they guys down here and they had children . Me eint know jed ,what the f**k really going orn nah ,to me I ve seen the power of god ,in answering prays . But enock talking about flying tru the atmosphere and seeing all the planets .
Goliath was ah damn giant ,Ive heard about the planet x ,Ive heard about 2012 ,. They was was great seer in the states called ah.....the sleeping phophet . He helped many sick ppl by going into a trance ,and giving cures tru god or angels  ,he was really great .
He  give some prediction ,one called for the states to get flooded just like that map .

Genesis [24] And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.
Book of Enock
[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

[Chapter 8]

1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

Enock going in space
Behold, in the vision clouds invited me and a mist summoned me, and the course of the stars and the lightnings sped and hastened me, and the winds in 9 the vision caused me to fly and lifted me upward, and bore me into heaven. And I went in till I drew nigh to a wall which is built of crystals and surrounded by tongues of fire: and it began to affright 10 me. And I went into the tongues of fire and drew nigh to a large house which was built of crystals: and the walls of the house were like a tesselated floor (made) of crystals, and its groundwork was 11 of crystal. Its ceiling was like the path of the stars and the lightnings, and between them were 12 fiery cherubim, and their heaven was (clear as) water. A flaming fire surrounded the walls, and its 13 portals blazed with fire. And I entered into that house, and it was hot as fire and cold as ice: there 14 were no delights of life therein: fear covered me, and trembling got hold upon me. And as I quaked 15 and trembled, I fell upon my face. And I beheld a vision, And lo! there was a second house, greater 16 than the former, and the entire portal stood open before me, and it was built of flames of fire. And in every respect it so excelled in splendour and magnificence and extent that I cannot describe to 17 you its splendour and its extent. And its floor was of fire, and above it were lightnings and the path 18 of the stars, and its ceiling also was flaming fire. And I looked and saw therein a lofty throne: its appearance was as crystal, and the wheels thereof as the shining sun, and there was the vision of 19 cherubim. And from underneath the throne came streams of flaming fire so that I could not look 20 thereon. And the Great Glory sat thereon, and His raiment shone more brightly than the sun and 21 was whiter than any snow. None of the angels could enter and could behold His face by reason 22 of the magnificence and glory and no flesh could behold Him. The flaming fire was round about Him, and a great fire stood before Him, and none around could draw nigh Him: ten thousand times 23 ten thousand (stood) before Him, yet He needed no counselor. And the most holy ones who were 24 nigh to Him did not leave by night nor depart from Him. And until then I had been prostrate on my face, trembling: and the Lord called me with His own mouth, and said to me: ' Come hither, 25 Enoch, and hear my word.' And one of the holy ones came to me and waked me, and He made me rise up and approach the door: and I bowed my face downwards.

These primitive ppl was really in awe ,they drawing flying men ,all over the world . Praying to them ,get raped by them . God use the call Enock scribe ,and dealing with  only the writers . God forgive me .

Check out this ancient cave painting the ninth one ,what the hell them ppl drawing ah suit like that for .
http://www.evdaniken.com/e/gallery-cavepainting-e.htm
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:12:43 PM by Quagmire »

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 01:03:28 AM »
Ah yes, Eric Von Daniken, I read a lot of his books in Form 2.  Very thought provoking.

More interesting to me are the beliefs of the Dogons believed to be of Egyptian descent they now reside in Mali.  In the 1930's a group of French anthropologists made contact with them and learned of some of their traditional beliefs from their priests.

Their priests told them of a secret Dogon myth about the star Sirius which had a companion star that was invisible to the human eye. They also stated that the star moved in a 50-year elliptical orbit around Sirius, that it was small and incredibly heavy, and that it rotated on its axis.  They also have a traditional belief in a heliocentric system and elliptical orbits of astronomical phenomena; knowledge of satellites of Jupiter and rings of Saturn, among other things. The Dogons claim that they were visited by an aquatic race called Nommos who arrived a long time ago a space ship with 3 triangular legsand these facts were learned from them. 

There are artifacts that describe their star system that are hundreds of years old.  Sirius - which we now call Sirius A - was not seen through a telescope until 1862 and was not photographed until 1970. The companion to Sirius A called Sirius B, is a white star (a small and extremely dense star) which is not visible to the naked eye and wasn't discovered by modern science until 1978.

Religious scripture is nothing but a collection of stories to me but what the Dogons believe is hard science and they knew it hundreds of years before anyone else did.

That sh!t blows my mind.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 06:03:55 AM »
Ah yes, Eric Von Daniken

Chariots of the gods had me thinking for sure.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 01:35:34 PM »
So if Eric Von Daniken is ,rite .And god come back and he is ah Alien  :rotfl: and he want you to come with should you go . Guess we would have no choice ,they ending this planet . They probably have one already fixed up for us .We were just there little genetic creations maybe .
The mayan calendar seems to be accurate so far .
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 01:38:48 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 09:22:44 PM »
I don t even know why ah posting this here eh ,cause u ppl not interested  :rotfl: But this trend of thought started here .Any way tink I figured out a part of the mystery of the pyramids . In the ole morvant tread I disscussed that giants build them ,got some talk saying they found the eating places of the ppl rite on the out skirts of cairo.And the isrealiites were not slaves, who built them .
Well ...... u were rite they were not slaves !!!they were FOOD!!! For the Giants ,read above post " Even the aztecs, saw a show tonite they use to sacrice millions of ppl ,same ting ....... as FOOD . Yeah so the Aliens save them ,holding back the sea for Moses ,Force feilds .
Thanks you Thank You ,just solved a thousand year puzzla there eh  ;D ;)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:54:57 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 10:09:49 PM »
One Part truth and a great deal of error.

There were giants on the earth as stated in Genesis 6:4. Their origins have baffled bible scholars etc and its not the first time that the hypothesis has been made that these giants were fallen angels. However that contradicts Mark 12: 19-25

(Mar 12:19)  "Teacher, Moses wrote this law for us: 'If a man dies and leaves a wife but no children, that man's brother must marry the widow so that they can have children who will be considered the dead man's children.'

(Mar 12:20)  Once there were seven brothers; the oldest got married and died without having children.

(Mar 12:21)  Then the second one married the woman, and he also died without having children. The same thing happened to the third brother,

(Mar 12:22)  and then to the rest: all seven brothers married the woman and died without having children. Last of all, the woman died.

(Mar 12:23)  Now, when all the dead rise to life on the day of resurrection, whose wife will she be? All seven of them had married her."

(Mar 12:24)  Jesus answered them, "How wrong you are! And do you know why? It is because you don't know the Scriptures or God's power.

(Mar 12:25) 
For when the dead rise to life, they will be like the angels in heaven and will not marry.

Most if not all biblical scholars agree that angels gender is neuter. Thus they would not be likely to reproduce.

Secondly...the Hebrew that is translated giants does not literally mean giants.
נפל  /  נפיל
nephîyl  /  nephil
Total KJV Occurrences: 2
giants, 2
Gen_6:4, Num_13:33

Its a word that is used to describe a bully or tyrant. The mention here of the sons of God having relationships with daughters of men is a reference to those chosen by God having relationships with heathens....which he strongly forbids and condemns. Instead of being the example that they were supposed to be they were led astray by these heathen wives and associations and strayed from the path that they were supposed to walk.  With respect to the statures of men before and after the flood...yes they were much bigger, but due to the destruction of vegetation by the flood......many of the fruits and grains were much smaller and less nutritious....thus not supplying the needed nutrients to regain that stature. This lack of suitable nutrition coupled with breeding down generations significantly reduced the stature of man.

The world will end. When....no one knows...only God. He has given signs and prophecies giving warnings of his coming and urging mankind to be prepared. It is just up to us to look for them and hear his voice when it speaks to us.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »
Nah!

No way I watching 9 minutes ah YouTube video.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 06:19:30 AM »
If mankind doh self destruct first, this is what will likely be de end of us ..............................

Distant space collision meant doom for dinosaurs

By Will Dunham Wed Sep 5, 3:36 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A collision 160 million years ago of two asteroids orbiting between Mars and Jupiter sent many big rock chunks hurtling toward Earth, including the one that zapped the dinosaurs, scientists said on Wednesday.

Their research offered an explanation for the cause of one of the most momentous events in the history of life on Earth -- a six-mile-wide (10-km-wide) meteorite striking Mexico's Yucatan peninsula 65 million years ago.

That catastrophe eliminated the dinosaurs, which had flourished for about 165 million years, and many other life forms, and paved the way for mammals to dominate the Earth and the eventual rise of humankind, many scientists believe.

The impact is thought to have triggered a worldwide environmental cataclysm, expelling vast quantities of rock and dust into the sky, unleashing giant tsunamis, sparking global wildfires and leaving Earth shrouded in darkness for years.

U.S. and Czech researchers used computer simulations to calculate that there was a 90 percent probability that the collision of two asteroids -- one about 105 miles wide and one about 40 miles wide -- was the event that precipitated the Earthly disaster.

The collision occurred in the asteroid belt, a collection of big and small rocks orbiting the sun about 100 million miles from Earth, the researchers report in this week's issue of the journal Nature.

The asteroid Baptistina and rubble associated with it are thought to be leftovers, the scientists said.

Some of the debris from the collision escaped the asteroid belt, tumbled toward the inner solar system and whacked Earth and our moon, along with probably Mars and Venus, said William Bottke of the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado, one of the researchers.

DEADLY COLLISION

The collision is believed to have doubled for a while the number of impacts occurring in this part of the solar system.

In fact, while the bombardment of this region of the solar system due to this shower of debris peaked about 100 million years ago, the scientists said the tail end of the shower continues to this day. Bottke said many existing near-Earth asteroids can be traced back to this collision.

"Imagine breaking up a big, big boulder on top of a hill and all the fragments rolling down the hill. And somewhere at the bottom is a village called Earth," Bottke said in a telephone interview.

The dinosaur-destroying meteorite, thought to have measured 6 miles across, plunged into Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula and blasted out the Chicxulub (pronounced CHIK-shu-loob) crater measuring about 110 miles wide. The researchers looked at evidence on the composition of this meteorite and found it consistent with the stony Baptistina.

The researchers estimated that there also was about a 70 percent probability that the prominent Tycho crater on the Moon, formed 108 million years ago and measuring about 55 miles

across, also was carved out by a remnant of the earlier asteroid collision.

Philippe Claeys of Vrije Universiteit Brussel in Belgium, who was not involved in the research, said by e-mail the findings were "clear evidence that the solar system is a violent environment and that collisions taking place in the asteroid belt can have major repercussions for the evolution of life on Earth."

Bottke emphasized that point. "Dinosaurs were around for a very long time. So the likelihood is they would still be around if that event had never taken place," Bottke said.

"Was humanity inevitable? Or is humanity just something that happened to arise because of this sequence of events that took place at just the right time. It's hard to say."
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2007, 06:55:08 AM »
I have my own theory on that to pecan . Using Daniken ideas and pictures of men in spacesuits on cave walls .
I say theoretically ie  a ship visited this planet ,came down and saw a very wild planet . deadly huge beast . Could not even land .They when back up and blasted the planet ,kaboom to set in motion the ice age to kill them ting . Cause chances are ,they was no asteroid belt back then ,but a planet .
 ;D Wha yah tink .
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 06:57:16 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2007, 07:06:19 AM »
One Part truth and a great deal of error.

There were giants on the earth as stated in Genesis 6:4. Their origins have baffled bible scholars etc and its not the first time that the hypothesis has been made that these giants were fallen angels. However that contradicts Mark 12: 19-25

(Mar 12:19) "Teacher, Moses wrote this law for us: 'If a man dies and leaves a wife but no children, that man's brother must marry the widow so that they can have children who will be considered the dead man's children.'

(Mar 12:20) Once there were seven brothers; the oldest got married and died without having children.

(Mar 12:21) Then the second one married the woman, and he also died without having children. The same thing happened to the third brother,

(Mar 12:22) and then to the rest: all seven brothers married the woman and died without having children. Last of all, the woman died.

(Mar 12:23) Now, when all the dead rise to life on the day of resurrection, whose wife will she be? All seven of them had married her."

(Mar 12:24) Jesus answered them, "How wrong you are! And do you know why? It is because you don't know the Scriptures or God's power.

(Mar 12:25)
For when the dead rise to life, they will be like the angels in heaven and will not marry.

Most if not all biblical scholars agree that angels gender is neuter. Thus they would not be likely to reproduce.

Secondly...the Hebrew that is translated giants does not literally mean giants.
נפל / נפיל
nephîyl / nephil
Total KJV Occurrences: 2
giants, 2
Gen_6:4, Num_13:33

Its a word that is used to describe a bully or tyrant. The mention here of the sons of God having relationships with daughters of men is a reference to those chosen by God having relationships with heathens....which he strongly forbids and condemns. Instead of being the example that they were supposed to be they were led astray by these heathen wives and associations and strayed from the path that they were supposed to walk. With respect to the statures of men before and after the flood...yes they were much bigger, but due to the destruction of vegetation by the flood......many of the fruits and grains were much smaller and less nutritious....thus not supplying the needed nutrients to regain that stature. This lack of suitable nutrition coupled with breeding down generations significantly reduced the stature of man.

The world will end. When....no one knows...only God. He has given signs and prophecies giving warnings of his coming and urging mankind to be prepared. It is just up to us to look for them and hear his voice when it speaks to us.
I know is tough eh ,even writing this am feeling blasphemous . But am just saying ,were going on the writings of some pretty primitive ppl . But u say god will give warnings ,check the video just cool put . The places with crop circles are safe spots . Maybe the signs are all around us ,if god is ah alien ,he probaly embarassed to come back down  ;D Cause we doh like aliens .

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:23 AM »
I have my own theory on that to pecan . Using Daniken ideas and pictures of men in spacesuits on cave walls .
I say theoretically ie  a ship visited this planet ,came down and saw a very wild planet . deadly huge beast . Could not even land .They when back up and blasted the planet ,kaboom to set in motion the ice age to kill them ting . Cause chances are ,they was no asteroid belt back then ,but a planet .
;D Wha yah tink .

dis Universe is too large and unknown for me to dismiss any theory speculation or belief ...

who knows?  only God
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2007, 07:30:18 AM »
check this:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_giant_skeleton.htm

for more links search google with these keywords: giant skeleton desert human

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 07:31:35 AM »
;D Wha yah tink .
dis Universe is too large and unknown for me to dismiss any theory speculation or belief ...
who knows?  only God
dais wha Bob McDonald was telling Peter Mansbridge two nights ago
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2007, 07:45:01 AM »
Check this australian stamp ,of a cave painting check small man out in the fore ground ,what is that .

check this suit this guy wearing ,is that a helmet and buttons ,in cave man days

1]; } ?>