April 19, 2024, 04:57:54 PM

Author Topic: Randolph Burroughs ?  (Read 14711 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Randolph Burroughs ?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
Weary being silly ,we can t bring him back ...hes dead . Back wat we want is ah like that ,preferablly without the crime . Who would scare the shit outta the criminals rite .

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 12:11:55 AM »
Once nobody hear does cry police brutality because it goes hand in hand with "non-traditional" policing.  And it have plenty innocent by-standers to suffer so don't expect efficiency when is a wide net casting and who unlucky will hadda meet their maker a lil early.

When things get real bad u will want to strike fear into criminals yes but you have to do it by treading as close to the line as possible but not throwing out the core principals of our country.  The last thing you want is to bring up a generation of servicemen trained in an environment where protocol and procedure are secondary to getting what they want done.  It is EXTREMELY difficult to reverse and many will end up on the criminal side of things.

The judiciary might be our weakest link right now....if is not just weakness across the board.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 04:50:45 AM »

Somebody need to get a copy of the Scott drug report.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 05:03:33 AM »

Read this.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3688/is_199410/ai_n8722480/pg_8

Pretty accurate account of what went on and still happening.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 03:19:44 PM »
We cyah bring him back really I thought some bright boi here could raise d dead. Loud steupsssssssssssss. Yuh cyah have yuh cake and eat it to. Nobody eh say they want a no nonesense crime fighter the talk is bout we local Kojak who was corrupt like that.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 06:43:36 PM »
Bring Back Mastifé
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 09:18:30 PM »
Bring Back Mastifé
u have to be ah tunapuna man to call that name.these ring any bells,red ken,arthur b,joe dog,pitchy winky.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2007, 06:49:38 AM »
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 06:54:36 AM »
Bring Back Mastifé
u have to be ah tunapuna man to call that name.these ring any bells,red ken,arthur b,joe dog,pitchy winky.

nah boy....ah get ah chill when ah hear dat name Mastife.
ah use to sid down between meh fadda and uncles listening to them talk bout Mastife and he "skills"
but he dead eh ??

so it doh have no badjohns alive now ?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »
Bring Back Mastifé

ah use to sid down between meh fadda and uncles listening to them talk bout Mastife and he "skills"
but he dead eh ??

I eh think he dead...some time last year he sit next to me on a plane....earlier dis year i see he in de grocery. I wouldnt ah know he from adam if my father didnt tell me who he was.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 12:20:46 PM »
Bring Back Mastifé

but he dead eh ??

I eh think he dead...some time last year he sit next to me on a plane....earlier dis year i see he in de grocery. I wouldnt ah know he from adam if my father didnt tell me who he was.

well Bourb must be he son ya sid down wid because dey man i hear bout long time, dead.
http://www.trinidadandtobagonews.com/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/912

allyuh had meh make over seas call to ask meh fadda who tell meh ah distrubing he and he western. only to hear la rosa dead long time and do ah search.  ah does hadda remind dat man i is dey one dat hadda clean his ass when he get old.
den he tell meh he clean mine was ah was young - den hung up.

steups

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 01:31:33 PM »
Bring Back Mastifé

but he dead eh ??

mastife dead long time now.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 03:14:33 PM »
Bring Back Mastifé

nah I from up in de north side...I just know de man rep from stories...as werll as all dem other fellahs yuh call dey

ah never hear bout pitchy winky doh...wha kinda badjon name is dat?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »
As i tell yuh. Me eh know he from adam. I jus sit down next to a ole red man in a Bwee plane coming back from new yorki wit rel tatoos and ting...and when i went down in de back to lime wit my father...he say..."yuh know who dat is? yuh ever hear bout mastife? I think dahs him dey....".....i say..."serious..." and dah was bout it.  If he dead...well.....guess it wasnt he.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>