April 26, 2024, 09:49:00 PM

Author Topic: Connection, Jabloteh drop points.  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Connection, Jabloteh drop points.
« on: May 17, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »
By: Inshan "Flex" Mohammed.

Joe Public FC maintain its lead in the T&T professional football league when they whipped Starworld Strikers 3-1 during yesterdays pro-league action. Starworld actually went ahead when Guyanese start-man Randolph Jerome scored a 24th minute item to send Starworld into the half time break with a 1-0 lead. Joe Public however, kept their heads high and came out blazing in the second half. Colombian striker Phanor Gonzales notched a double while Jamaican striker Wolry Wolfe finish of the scoring for Public in the 89th, current in-form midfielder Arnold Dwarika did not get on the score sheet this week despite his current form, but nonetheless he was a happy man to see his team maintain it's lead. Jabloteh made the win even sweeter for Joe Public as they were held goalless to United Petrotrin.

Joe Public 3 (Phanor Gonzales 64, 90, Wolry Wolfe 89) vs Starworld Strikers 1 (Randolph Jerome 24th).

Tobago United let lead slip again.
Tobago United for the second consecutive game let their lead slip and had to settle for a draw with hard working team Caledonia AIA Fire. Tobago United surrendered a 3-0 lead last Wednesday in Pro-Bowl action only for Superstar Rangers to come back and tie the game at 3-3, Tobago would eventually lose on penalties knocking them out of the Pro-Bowl in the process. No in search for their first victory of the season and had the game in their hands during yesterday's game let it slipped. Last years Tobago top scorer Noel Williams sent them into the lead when he scored a 24 minute goal, Keon Samuel then put Tobago further ahead when he scored in the 28 minute. Former national work-horse midfielder Kendall Jagdeosingh pulled Caledonia back into the game in the 31st minute before Nigel Pierre level the score in the 41st and Tobago was made to pay for their mistakes. Both teams failed to score further goals and had to settle for a point apiece at the Dwight Yorke Stadium.

Tobago United 2 (Noel Williams 24, Keon Samuel 28) vs Caledonia AIA 2 (Nigel Pierre 41, Kendall Jagdeosingh 31).

Defence Force starting to peak.
Defence Force came away 1-0 winners over inconsistent Superstar Rangers in yesterday pro-league action. Akil Pierre scored a 58th minute goal that was enough to see the Army pocket 3 important points. This will make 3 consecutive wins for Defence Force leading back to Pro-Bowl action when they knocked out Starworld Strikers and North East Stars out of the 2006 cup.

Superstar Rangers 0 vs Defence Force 1 (Akil Pierre 58th).

North East stop Connection.
Known as the "Giant killers" North East Stars did just that when they came away 2-1 winners over champions W Connection. Shandell Samuel notched a double in the 13th and 60th minute. St Lucian Earl Jean pulled a goal back in the 82nd for Connection, who pressed for the equalizer but Stars held on to win it 2-1.

W Connection 1 (Earl Jean 82nd) v North East Stars 2 (Shandell Samuel 13th, 60th).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 11:08:19 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Connection, Jabloteh drop points.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »
big up to man like noel williams

iwwas chilllin wit him in a poarty jus saturday night when he claim he feel he go score jus now

he says d midfield cud be better cuz he dont get no touches up front

and when they commit up frnt they letting them in in d back

he say they wanna draw some first then stick to the 1-0 wins
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 08:11:30 PM »
How Jabloteh drop points?  Against who?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 08:53:30 PM »

Joe Public FC maintain its lead in the T&T professional football league when they whipped Starworld Strikers 3-1 during yesterdays pro-league action. Starworld actually went ahead when Guyanese start-man Randolph Jerome scored a 24th minute item to send Starworld into the half time break with a 1-0 lead. Joe Public however, kept their heads high and came out blazing in the second half. Colombian striker Phanor Gonzales notched a double while Jamaican striker Wolry Wolfe finish of the scoring for Public in the 89th, current in-form midfielder Arnold Dwarika did not get on the score sheet this week despite his current form, but nonetheless he was a happy man to see his team maintain it's lead. Jabloteh made the win even sweeter for Joe Public as they were held goalless to United Petrotrin.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 09:33:37 PM »

Thanks.....didn't see it.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 09:45:59 PM »
Them south men need to get it going boy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 02:32:33 AM »
Did Jack Warner take part of the national team sponsor money and spent it on Joe Public, I notice they are also playing with Adidas ?.

Arnold Dwarika, right, of Joe Public eludes W Connection's Brazilian Ronaldo Viana in a T&T Pro League match which Joe Public won 1-0 recently. Dwarika leads all goalscorers in the T&T Pro League with five goals after eight matches.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 02:41:24 AM »
I wonder if yorke would ever do somthing about bago and they fete match side boy. Ah feel he go buy it when he retire and make ah bomb squad with rell malick players ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 02:52:47 AM »
i realise joe public ALWAYS outfitted in whatever brand the national team is sponsored by...correct me if i wrong.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 03:49:02 AM »
It seems to me the level of Football in the Pro league is definitely improving,i'm just basing this on the results of the games,no one or two teams dominating this year,scores are either close or drawn games,Coaches and players must be taking their game a little more seriously.

I'm not hearing anything on the kind of crowds turning up for these games but my guess is if the standard keeps up the crowds will come out and this league will get big ratings.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 04:17:59 AM »
i realise joe public ALWAYS outfitted in whatever brand the national team is sponsored by...correct me if i wrong.

You notice that to.... Jack does benefit dont matter what.

North East Stars and Joe Public have real foreigners on they team. Only Jabloteh and Petrotrin is fully local.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 04:20:31 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>