April 25, 2024, 02:03:11 PM

Author Topic: REPORT: Warrior Nation NY area  (Read 25719 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
REPORT: Warrior Nation NY area
« on: May 28, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »
FF and myself will be givin a small report…people who were there are also going to contribute there bit…Well let me try ah ting:

First of all BIG UP!! to FF, E-man(he is the MAN!) and the rest for the putting this together. And Of course thank you to FLEX for his support and guest appearance.

FF will give you the break dong of:

All who show up…

The Score (Reds{akaBahrain} vs Whites)

The Real Score

Why FF tell the yute man he should stick to baseball

Who collect Tolum Time

Who get Spanna

Who was eatin Popeye's instead of Doubles

Who is Wise bullaman

How much half time we had

Who leave dey gyul in the car

All in all it was a great day for the Warrior Nation NY area to get together.

Monday is ah holiday here(Memorial day) so ah does usually get up arong 11-12….ah was up by 9am….get meh self ready and tell the wife to find someway to go…FF call meh arong 10:15am sayin he headin dong to the park to hold dong ah spot.

I drop the wife off by she mudder and head out to pick up some doubles for the boys…..Pick the doubles and reach by the park….FF was there with some of the crew ahready…..

Pull out meh doubles bag and 1-gallon gatorade bottle and head dong to where all the red jersey stand up.

Well shit talk start ah ready…why Spann shouldn’t play…WISE FOR GERMANY….at one point Bally start to make argument for Wise to be on the team so ah thought he was TI cousin….

FF take meh Carib hat and everybody draw to see if dey on the White team or Red team.

We had pics courtesy E-man…and the National Flag flyin proud….

The final sentiment when we finished was: We need to do this more often
Warrior For Life !!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: REPORT: Warrior Nation NY area
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 04:27:13 PM »
FF and myself will be givin a small report…people who were there are also going to contribute there bit…Well let me try ah ting:

First of all BIG UP!! to FF, E-man(he is the MAN!) and the rest for the putting this together. And Of course thank you to FLEX for his support and guest appearance.

All who show up…

The Real Score

Who collect Tolum Time

Who get Spanna

Who is Wise bullaman

Monday is ah holiday here(Memorial day) so ah does usually get up arong 11-12….ah was up by 9am….get meh self ready and tell the wife to find someway to go…FF call meh arong 10:15am sayin he headin dong to the park to hold dong ah spot.

I drop the wife off by she mudder and head out to pick up some doubles for the boys…..Pick the doubles and reach by the park….FF was there with some of the crew ahready…..

Pull out meh doubles bag and 1-gallon gatorade bottle and head dong to where all the red jersey stand up.

Well shit talk start ah ready…why Spann shouldn’t play…WISE FOR GERMANY….at one point Bally start to make argument for Wise to be on the team so ah thought he was TI cousin….

FF take meh Carib hat and everybody draw to see if dey on the White team or Red team.

Aye well done fellahs... Up and running...

Whe de pics ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 04:30:14 PM »
all dat coming soon...your forget something trinbago..FIRST BEETS FOR THE AFTERNOON  ;D ;D

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 04:33:41 PM »
Pics uploading now.....

Doh want to give away the score line, but real goals score. Strange thing though, only one side had the pleasure of constantly retrieving the ball from their goal.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 04:35:33 PM »
allyuh have meh anxious.....hurry nah  ;D

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 04:35:49 PM »

All who show up…

The Real Score

Who collect Tolum Time

Who get Spanna

Who is Wise bullaman

oh gosh boy.....i had a feeling one of allyuh was gonna post that up  :rotfl:

i've played better.....wait till de next sweat  ;D

A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
fellas i just realize someting....this weekend they had a

(1) Warrior Nation NY sweat
(2) Warrior Nation Toronto sweat
(3) Warrior Nation UK sweat...

Warrior Nation everywhere  ;D.....we spreading like a virus...ah loving it....

Regarding Toronto match report, Dutty wrote it already and will be posting it later tonight or tomorrow...and pics have been already sent to Warrior Nation site and hopefully will be uploaded soon  :beermug:

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 04:45:34 PM »
How we going about uploading pictures to WN website?

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »

send it to flex or tallman...

Report coming
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 04:57:57 PM »

e-man going and post dem all up
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 04:58:44 PM »

send it to flex or tallman...

Report coming

yeah send it to tallman...i get buff for almost posting it on the board  ;D....i was told that the board getting to cluttered with warrior nation stuff so they trying to be more organized  :beermug:

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 04:59:15 PM »

who else had cameras? make sure to send to tallman or feliziano and everything can get consolidated.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 05:02:08 PM »

who else had cameras? make sure to send to tallman or feliziano and everything can get consolidated.

Send everything in a zip file.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 05:02:56 PM »

Send everything in a zip file.

what size you want or will you process them yourself? and is it ok to upload the the GDC ftp, easier than zipping.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 05:04:17 PM »
what size you want or will you process them yourself?
I will process them.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2006, 05:18:17 PM »
what size you want or will you process them yourself?
I will process them.

I just emailed them over (6 emails)... so you should receive when Outlook finish uploading it.

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2006, 05:35:32 PM »
Gentlemen, thank for the sweat. Just take a 500mg asprin and rub down with bengal. Play defence can be hard work. Cant wait to see the pics.
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FF REPORT - SW Online/Warrior Nation Sweat
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2006, 06:08:23 PM »
Yes Forumites, special thanks to all who made it and all who brought drinks, eats, beats and tollum. Special thanks to e-man for bringing the cones and the Trinidad and German flags, it was a nice touch. Thanks to Flex for coming out. It was nice for everybody to meet him.

Today was a beautiful sunny day… no sorry… it was a beasting sunny day in NY. I got down to the park around 10:30 to pirate the field we intended to play on only to meet Bally and trini_madness at another location. Apparently we were beaten to de punch by some Ecuadoreans. No problem we find ah patch ah grass and claim it for a small goal sweat. After I make a turn to pick up doublet and monty by de train station and come back by 11:35…. We had a group of fellas arrive including ttcom, g3_trini and trinbel and de old talk and lime start.

The turn out was nice and as soon as we had 18 men… we draw slips for de sides and start de sweat.
White team was as follows: monty, Bally, doublet, Big Dawg, Trinbago, ttcom, g3_trini, trinbel and myself… benchwarmer came on Trinidad time and fell een with de white team during de game. The white team promptly named themselves Trinidad and Tobago and so naturally de red team had to be Bahrain!  ;D

So Bahrain… sorry the Red team was as follows: e-man, Kendall, Nachilus, dtrini, BagoSoldier, Jersey Trini, trini_madness, Felipe, Yellows, Capitano and Mark. Now dis Mark fella was ah arbitrary soldier who just fall een de sweat eh. But when I really investigate… it turn out de man is ah English!!! Dis spy just come in easy easy and infiltrate we sweat yes!! I say but what trouble is this? Who in charge of security? But was a cool fella still… so we ‘llow him. Also when BagoSoldier get roast he partner Roger came in to de game.

So peep peep game start… well it had no referee… so it was more like:
“BALL IN” …. “NAH HOLD ON” “WE START YET??” “YEAH BALL IN PLAY”
“WAIT WAIT AH MAN COMING” “ARITE KICK OFF” “WHICH BALL??” and so on… bam game finally start with white kickin to de eastern goal. Trinbago collect de ball on de left flank and immediately got de proceedings off to de start we needed by sharing de first spanner of de day to trini_madness. Morvantman woulda be proud!!

Now when ah say before that the sun was beasting… is like bago soldier import ah Tobago hot sun for we!! All man jack was well roast in no time. De white team start off controlling tings but Bahrain gradually came into de game and start to pressure. In truth and in fact this period was not one for de neutrals (we end up with 4 quarters). It had plenty grafting, hard jam, boom kick and no real flair. But teams was now gelling so more was on de cards. But it was no surprise den when especially with de beaming sun… a man bawl, “Water Break” and all man jack walk off one time with de score at 0-0. De only other highlight I could remember was Yellows collect a bullet from me in he leg.... and bruise up one time LOL…. Ah shoulda take ah pic of dat bruise!

So man drink up, old talk, get refresh. Watch some pics dat meh madam take out. One dat was of interest was one in which it appeared that monty was jus now done twisting out Jersey Trini who was doin a bogle as monty raced by! Jersey promised dat he would get revenge!

So de second period get underway…. Bahrain had a team talk and huddle with Kendall apparently taking charge and dictating instructions. De white team just mill around ketchin kicks… we nearly dead when we look good and see Big Dawg had he girl lock up in de car this whole time… Hear nah she musbe get heat stroke lock up in dey… de man self ent carry ah doubles (courtesy trinbago) for she!! LOL. So we ketch jones on he for a while. So de game start and it appear that de team talk like it work cuz de Red team come out knocking with ah nice brand. Ah stark contrast to de primary school brand displayed in de first half! We de white team couldn’t make ah note it was all red at this point. With dtrini, nachilus and yellows marshalling de back and Kendall conducting de middle. Jersey trini like he warm up and start to show some nice touches. Mark and Roger was also looking dangerous! However dey just could not finish when it count!

Then trinbago collect ah ball for white and nachilus run een and outta de clear blue… nachilus get ah nasty sex and that was de end of dey nice brand and knock. It was a brand-breaking sex ah tell yuh!
Soon after some good work by de ever lively doublet cause some confusion in front de Red goal and monty was on hand to spank home de opener with great composure. It was a goal dis game sorely needed!

After dis it was ah even game… some more beat pass… yellows give ah man ah tok tok on de sideline… kendall was breezing by men… ah give trini_madness ah cap to carry home trinbago spanner in!

But de nastiest nastiest beat was Jersey Trini’s promised revenge! He ketch monty on de right side and went about seducing him… He buy roses… he press he suit… he even talk to de parents… den he lean left and slooowww drag monty clean thru he leg! He did not call de next day! Yuh know trini… all man jack gone clear!! LOL  :rotfl:

But Monty had de last laugh in de end! I cyah even self remember wha happen now all ah know is monty end up running on to ah next loose ball and expertly slotted the ball past dtrini standing in de goal to double whites lead!
For de rest ah de quarter de white team defense led by g3_trini, trinbel and “ttcom ‘spiderman’ carter” held out Bahrain with ease while doublet, Bally and monty constantly menaced them up front. Hear nah Bally is real real kicks by de way… anyhow ah man bawl “Water Break” and all man jack walk off de field! 2-0 Whites leading Bahrain!

3rd period get underway and ah cyah remember too much happening here other than Bahrain’s wastefulness in front of goal… their profligacy was alarming! If it was any time for dem to get back in de game it was now… instead dey went down by a further goal. The energetic doublet who showed no lack of skill, pressured de red team into conceding possession… his shot was blocked but de rebound fell kindly to myself and I easily left footed it home to make it 3-0. This was turning into a rout!

Red team try to put together a comeback but dey was labouring in vain. Dey start to complain bout spiderman in de post all kinda ting…. Well me ent know how dis period finish… ah man musbe bawl “Water Break” or something….

Dis time now trinbago break out he doubles stand and start to peddle a trade. Dtrini bring out ah bucket ah dead… man start to drink up. Man start to lime… It look like sweat done… What we go see:

Now I tell man reach for 11:30…. Well ladies and gentleman Tenorsaw take de trini time award for 2006. This man roll in with he crew at 2:30!! Half past flicking two when man looking to done lol!!  :o

Oh ho ah nearly forget bout baseball boy! Trini_madness father come to pick him up and he bawl he had to go cuz he had a baseball game! Well ah man bawl is really because he did not wash he mother wares in de kitchen sink before he leave for football! LOL just kicks eh madness!!  ;D

Well man talk bout Germany, Jack Warner… Bally get on he Evans Wise soap box…. Man argue as to who worse Bally and Wise or TI and Hardest!? It was no contest really!
We walk over by de Trini and German Flags dat e-man bring and take some pics. De girls and dem reach and like dey want to come in de pic. One girl bawl, “Allyuh want us to COME?” Man start to bawl, “Yes please!!” ah next man bawl, “Not before me!!”  :P

Dis time Big Dawg girl like she kick out a window and find she way… Big dawg tell she doh come in de pic…. Go back in de car girl!! Lol  :rotfl:

Anyhow somehow tenorsaw and he brother deon inveigle ah next sweat period…. Well who tell dem do that!! At least tenorsaw pick de right side. De sun was cool down so dis sweat was nice…. Red was actually looking ah lil better. Deon was ah nice addition showing some good close control on de bumpy ground and high grass. Good skillful player!

However red was undone by de play of de day! Gary aka g3_trini charge straight down de middle from defence…beats almost de whole side… who he ent beats, he bounce down…de man just barge through like ah Tank and unleash ah bullet… Bam 4-0 and Gary bawl, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m the Juggernaut Bitch!” He didn’t really say that!!

Then finally after coming close many times doublet got the goal that he deserve whole day… I ent really see it…. All ah know is he end up behind nachilus with ah open goal…. 5-0!! Somebody bawl, “Water Break” and all man jack walk off de field!

Final score
White 5 – 0 Red (Bahrain)
Monty 2nd
Monty 2nd
FF 3rd
G3_trini 4th
Doublet 4th

Man of de match

Monty – for scoring de two goals dat really kill Red!

Tollum of de match
Jersey trini – for raping monty

Dive of de match
Nachilus -  in response to a tackle from me… produced a half twist in de pike position followed up by about 6 rolls on landing… de man nearly end up over de throgs neck bridge fus he roll!!

Play of day
G3_trini solo effort

Trini-time award
Tenorsaw and Crew 3hrs late when sweat was really done

Best doubles vendor
Trinbago

Al Bundy award
Big Dawg – for locking up he gyul in de car

Sprangalang kicks man award
Bally

Thais it I cyah remember everything… allyuh feel free to add more! We should really do this more!

SEE EVERYBODY IN GERMANY!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 06:20:47 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FF REPORT - SW Online/Warrior Nation Sweat
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
Good report FF... I will chime in later after I finish eat and take a lil breeze.

Man of de match
Monty – for scoring de two goals dat really kill Red!

Firstly, I will like to thank my mother and my father. Without them, none of this will be possible. I want to big up man like Jack Warner and Roger Boynes for investing so wholeheartedly in Football back home... Then there is Sony and EA Sports for honing my skills... And last but not least... FF for picking me up from the E train as I had no ride or idea where the field was.

Tollum of de match
Jersey trini – for raping monty

I blaming this on Jack and Roger Boynes... also FF for picking me up from the E train.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 06:28:11 PM »
LAWD!!  :rotfl: Big Dawg woman is ah yankee??

It have no WAY ah trini go siddong in dat car all dis time..no matter how vex she is

Allyuh sure she wasnt ah hostage?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 06:33:40 PM »
FF, well done but you forget len yashin award for the best goalkeeper. Thank again for the sweat.
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2006, 06:44:09 PM »
good report FF  :applause:

we definetly hadda do this more often

A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2006, 07:03:02 PM »
Some  video of the field we play on courtesy e-man:  is ah good ting we bring we 3-canal
This was before anybody reach

http://econdev.swainsborotech.edu/video/Wrightsville%20Economic%20Development/New_Park.wmv
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 07:05:04 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2006, 08:50:20 PM »
Some  video of the field we play on courtesy e-man:  is ah good ting we bring we 3-canal
This was before anybody reach

http://econdev.swainsborotech.edu/video/Wrightsville%20Economic%20Development/New_Park.wmv

Allyuh run in dat?

But dat look like ah national geographic film about de serengeti!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2006, 09:24:03 PM »
Kodak Gallery
Here are some pics to hold allyuh down until they are posted on WN.
Just click on the main pic to get into the album.. no need to sign in.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »
Eh I watching the clip and I still waiting to see the patch a grass, all kinda dragon fly in the clip looking like sergenti for true.  And allyuh men in was talking bout the bumpy field, at the least we had a field, lines all kinda ting .

Good report FF and trinbago. I cah believe a team name was Bahrain, thas real kicks.

Just now it go have a warrior nation international??

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2006, 09:30:46 PM »
Kodak Gallery
Here are some pics to hold allyuh down until they are posted on WN.
Just click on the main pic to get into the album.. no need to sign in.

nice pics....sorry I couldn't make it......next time a lawn mower might have to be added to the checklist.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »
FF, well done but you forget len yashin award for the best goalkeeper. Thank again for the sweat.

Fuh real, yuh def. geh de Yashin award TTcom, next time red team, doh friten, good report FF, had meh rollin here, look forward to de nex sweat, we mus do dis more often, after Germany, bless 
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2006, 11:01:27 PM »
FF yuh really good in trute yes   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2006, 11:07:04 PM »
flex yuh pose off like yuh in GQ magazine.lol.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>