April 20, 2024, 05:37:36 AM

Author Topic: WOULD YOU??  (Read 4041 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
WOULD YOU??
« on: June 14, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »
when i was coming up(and to this day) there was a unwritten code between the fellas in my circle (brethrens from de area  and brethrens in school) that your brethren's ex(ex:meaning: someone you had a serious relationship with..feelings,history etc.) is off limits(providing you and him still brethrens)...

would you take it as diss,catch feelings,be distant with your boy/girl etc. if they had or persued a physical or personal relationship with a ex of yours??...take my definition of ex above before you respond...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: WOULD YOU??
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 04:41:38 PM »
8..like one ah your padna ex...looking to  share with u. or..your panda make ha move behind your ex.lol :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »
dat is a real quandry, I ah take it breathen means more than jus go to school or from the same block. If it is your ride or die partner, it goes bro's before ____. easier said than done.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 04:59:27 PM »
8..like one ah your padna ex...looking to  share with u. or..your panda make ha move behind your ex.lol :rotfl:

why you so??... ;D..no is nothing of de sort..fellas in my circle know better...and i is a man does live by de code of death before dishonour...coming up  as a youth in de siparia hill and cocorite areas following certain codes was vital for survival...is just two brethrens a mine want to lick down one another for de situation i mentioned...

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 05:05:44 PM »
dat is a real quandry, I ah take it breathen means more than jus go to school or from the same block. If it is your ride or die partner, it goes bro's before ____. easier said than done.

brethren: meaning: person you're tight,cool with,lime,hang out,talk and chill regularly with..look out for them vice versa..

note i said  'circle'  for which the definition is tight crew.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 05:07:54 PM »
well hwo my padnas use to do..is for lack of a better prhase ah "rank system" how important was de girl. personal or not. if is not..we use to "ask" or rather hint and see wah is de man scene..if is a personal it off limits..btu there is a seperationg ebwteen high schoola nd life after high shcool.  if i meet h girl now tht my apdna use to date in form one.and me and she click i woundt dig no serious hrras and i doubt he owuld to. time is a factor also i guess. but if de situation did occur i eh see y two emn hadda battle.steups..i would quciker get angry wiht the braod..not my bredren . but dais just me..rank my boys first .
i feel theonly level ah "threat" ah man go feel after ah relasitonship done..is for de woman to tell de new fella about he padn a"infirmaties" if there were any. caus eu knwo hwo woman like to play they fuk up after..they moan and big to stopc ause it huritng to much. all of ah sudden u wasnt good.lol...buh dais dey nature fickle no ass. (lord fadda i knwo i go get some answers for that alst sentence)
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 05:36:49 PM »
off limits for life!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 05:45:39 PM »
That remind me of that movie Menace to Society,d yuteman and jadda P  and he partner in prison.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »
well hwo my padnas use to do..is for lack of a better prhase ah "rank system" how important was de girl. personal or not. if is not..we use to "ask" or rather hint and see wah is de man scene..if is a personal it off limits..btu there is a seperationg ebwteen high schoola nd life after high shcool.  if i meet h girl now tht my apdna use to date in form one.and me and she click i woundt dig no serious hrras and i doubt he owuld to. time is a factor also i guess. but if de situation did occur i eh see y two emn hadda battle.steups..i would quciker get angry wiht the braod..not my bredren . but dais just me..rank my boys first .
i feel theonly level ah "threat" ah man go feel after ah relasitonship done..is for de woman to tell de new fella about he padn a"infirmaties" if there were any. caus eu knwo hwo woman like to play they f**k up after..they moan and big to stopc ause it huritng to much. all of ah sudden u wasnt good.lol...buh dais dey nature fickle no ass. (lord fadda i knwo i go get some answers for that alst sentence)

1stly...   i know yuh is ah intelligent bredda...but look at meh definition of ex then answer nah... :beermug:

2ndly... i hear everything yuh say in yuh post(well except for de last part bout woman fickle ;D) and respect how u would deal with it...

and last but not least why everytime i make a thread yuh does go and mash it up ;D with comess post like 'woman like to play they f**k up after..dais dey nature fickle no ass'...well look tempo in de thread now when Cana and Jodie read that..i try to save in de past but yuh on yuh own with da one dey fadder...

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 08:09:53 PM »
#8 its off limits except fuh desire. she was too sweet. if she ever come around yuh boy  :-X
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 08:29:07 PM »
neva back off,if it eh you it will be somebody else.so doh lapse. :devil:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »
off limits for life!!

I second that pointman

OFF limits and doh even think bout it

you see you Mr Organic...lemme go drink something and come back to answer you >:(
woman fickle and f*ckup eh

wait ah coming back
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 10:36:33 PM by TriniCana »

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 01:22:06 AM »
#8 its off limits except fuh desire. she was too sweet. if she ever come around yuh boy  :-X

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....you is something else yes...a throwing de reunion on sjs grounds just now...ah go link it fuh yuh ;D.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 01:24:54 AM »
off limits for life!!

I second that pointman

OFF limits and doh even think bout it

you see you Mr Organic...lemme go drink something and come back to answer you >:(
woman fickle and f*ckup eh

wait ah coming back

ganic a try to warn yuh fadder..but yuh harden ;D...is Muff Puff Cana in yuh muddas ass :rotfl: :rotfl:..and Jodie ain't even read it yet..look bacchanal :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 04:53:57 AM »
when i was coming up(and to this day) there was a unwritten code between the fellas in my circle (brethrens from de area  and brethrens in school) that your brethren's ex(ex:meaning: someone you had a serious relationship with..feelings,history etc.) is off limits(providing you and him still brethrens)...

would you take it as diss,catch feelings,be distant with your boy/girl etc. if they had or persued a physical or personal relationship with a ex of yours??...take my definition of ex above before you respond...

Allyuh ignoring the fundamental point that this whole premis is based on ownership.  De fact that yuh cyar pursue a realtionship wid a bredda ex suggest that the bredda have some unwritten right to the ex and therefore is off limits.  This "ex-wife or ex-girlfriend" theory is get in the way. It boil down to people controlling their own destiny.  And if yuh bredda goin to be upset wid you, den yu hav to take that into consideration and mek a Choice.  Who more importnant, yuh bredda or the bredda ex.  We doh own people (not anymore anyway) so dey should be able to make dey own choice.  Das what the slave owners use to do (and today as well in some cultures), tell yuh who yuh can marry or not marry.  Archaic.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 07:31:52 AM »
steups...as if allyuh doh watch allyuh best friend woman sometimes

past is de past

If your boy over it and his ex over him, I doh see why not

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 07:48:54 AM »

Dais ah school boy code....years pass man is big hard back man an allyuh still doin lil boy code?

But more importantly.....if de woman gih he SO much pressha dat he leave...yuh mean YOU go look to tackle dat to get de same ting he get??

even if yuh flip it over...and de woman leave him out...yuh mean YOU go look to tackle de kinda woman willin to leave yuh out at de drop of ah hat??

even miss summer gold muff puff  tell yuh woman fickle & 4kup..................man like toture oui

My opinion,, make yuh play....but yuh look fuh wuh yuh go get
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 07:48:20 PM »

Dais ah school boy code....years pass man is big hard back man an allyuh still doin lil boy code?

But more importantly.....if de woman gih he SO much pressha dat he leave...yuh mean YOU go look to tackle dat to get de same ting he get??

even if yuh flip it over...and de woman leave him out...yuh mean YOU go look to tackle de kinda woman willin to leave yuh out at de drop of ah hat??

even miss summer gold muff puff  tell yuh woman fickle & 4kup..................man like toture oui

My opinion,, make yuh play....but yuh look fuh wuh yuh go get

dutty...school boy code :o...daz ur opinion and yuh more than intitled to it....in my circle it have men that would die for me and vice versa...i could depend on them for anything...but when it come to woman(an ultimately pussy)they does get dunce and are prone to do dunce things..for example want to fight a brethren for going around a ex etc...so this 'school boy code' has kept order in my circle and kept it real tight to this day(well till recently that is..cause two of my boys are at each others throats for the same issue..one of the reasons i started this thread..but take note...if you were with a woman for a substantial part of your life....then for whatever reason it breaks off...then one of your boys that yuh close to start to deal with it...it will put ah strain and most likely cause problems with you and yuh boys relationship...him bringing her around etc.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 08:12:40 PM »
OH well yeah....if everybody still tight and limin,, dat go be a real uncomfortable vibe (I definitely support the off limits rule in THAT scenario)

I thought you mean all pardners scatter, gorne bout dey business,,,some married etc etc....and den de ex business show up

ah well...........nobody should really tackle sloppy seconds anyway  :devil:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 08:14:14 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>