April 24, 2024, 02:04:08 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs England game (15-June-2006).  (Read 186515 times)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dey celebrating in Port Of Spain? Or crying? BE HONEST.
« Reply #810 on: June 15, 2006, 06:14:43 PM »

celebration we in the world cup and we played bess

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will Benhakker being staying on as coach?
« Reply #811 on: June 15, 2006, 06:16:10 PM »
Benhakker would not come back to Trinidad. He have done his job. I hope we get a new coach as soon as possible and start training for 2010. Please let us not do what Jamaica did

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Dey celebrating in Port Of Spain? Or crying? BE HONEST.
« Reply #812 on: June 15, 2006, 06:20:36 PM »
Fag, thought you're a Trini? Don't you know? Well seeing as your ignorant about almost everything, my mother told me the people are very proud and were honking their horns and waving their flags.
I not in Trinidad right now, yuh no-teet jackass.

Well if you're not in Trinidad STFU bitch.
Why? Half de people on this forum not in Trinidad either.

Go change your sanitary napkin or someting....

Boy ,  jus eat shyte and crawl back into yuh li worm hole an play wid yuh tiny self
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will Benhakker being staying on as coach?
« Reply #813 on: June 15, 2006, 06:21:03 PM »
After the world cup? Who is next in line to take over if and when the TTFF decide thats it for bennie?

I just hope it is not Anton Corneal or Terry Fenwick. Please god please!!!  :nailbiting:

Kingman

Anton could stay as a youth coach even if i prefer a  foreign youth coach  . But we need   A Foreign senior coach.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The dream is over. Sweden has scored.
« Reply #814 on: June 15, 2006, 06:23:34 PM »
Show the Jumbie some love
That will cure his ills ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What is a Troll?
« Reply #815 on: June 15, 2006, 06:23:48 PM »
A troll is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

so while allyuh sitting dong behind yuh computer raisin yuh blood pressure....de troll behind his laughin he azz off

DONT feed the troll and the troll dies

If you want the troll to stick around.....by all means reply and feed him
dont make ah difference to me

By the way Dwight Yorke is 4KIN SOLDIER!!! what other professional you EVER SEE take ah bullet to dey  BALLS....get up and CONTINUE with the performance  he put dong??
De man playin hard in pain

and yuh know dat area is VERY important to dwight  ;)

"............ win or LOSE I am ah fighter"

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Ama

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trinbago Pics
Re: Thread for the T&T vs England game.
« Reply #816 on: June 15, 2006, 06:33:08 PM »
Win, lose or draw Soca Warriors has made a name for Trinbago in the footballing world. It's a pity some trinbagonians can't comprehend this acheivement.

WARRIORS ALLLLL D WAY.... :applause:

AmaWarriorFan

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I want a contract! Sancho also!
« Reply #817 on: June 15, 2006, 06:36:24 PM »
I would take a contract to go to England and put a bullet in Crouch Crouch! That cheater. Who wants to sign a contract we me!

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #818 on: June 15, 2006, 06:40:59 PM »
Well I must say I was disappointed that we couldn't hold out till the end, but our boys played with a lot of passion and courage - Im really proud of these guys and we will beat Paraguay and move on to the 2nd round....KEEP D FAITH GUYS

2ND ROUND IS OUR DESTINY
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I want a contract! Sancho also!
« Reply #819 on: June 15, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »
I would take a contract to go to England and put a bullet in Crouch Crouch! That cheater. Who wants to sign a contract we me!

eh dunce boy...it have police,soldier,navy seal etc on this site...yuh mite wanna watch what yuh posting...them is thread to get lock up for....and take it easy with de splinter cell video games and cut down on de western and dem yuh does be watching...

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committe

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
York & Beckhum!
« Reply #820 on: June 15, 2006, 06:48:02 PM »
New Break on German television. York and Beckhum were caught banging two German chicks together! York was really representing, This was according to the German press! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
TNT and MEXICO HAVE CONCACAF LOOKING GOOD.
« Reply #821 on: June 15, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »
TNT and Mexico so far has done a good job at looking good on the world cup stage. I think for the english speaking caribbean, TNT has set a new standard,which is if yuh could score on TNT in de first half  well at least yuh do better that Sweden and England.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The dream is over. Sweden has scored.
« Reply #822 on: June 15, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »
look how all yuh let ah idiot/attention seeker  rile all yuh up...have man cussin mudda this and mudda that...when all yuh see man with forum name of a next man...all yuh should know right away is man dey looking for...and de sad part is de man post stats just going up while he rocking back watching de computer jus laughing and provoking all yuh more.....

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker Bounce he Head
« Reply #823 on: June 15, 2006, 07:03:12 PM »
there was one thing that rooney did today......when he came on that raised de morale of de england team.......and that motivated them.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #824 on: June 15, 2006, 07:49:09 PM »
aye i happy with the result and the way we play... it shows we can do alot and may be able to take 2nd place if the result in the england vs sweden match go as we need though england didnt deserve that win today... what i real hate is that i was watching tv6 and some fools from south decide to say that t&t played disappointing... if i ever see them men....  >:(

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: York & Beckhum!
« Reply #825 on: June 15, 2006, 07:52:44 PM »
New Break on German television. York and Beckhum were caught banging two German chicks together! York was really representing, This was according to the German press! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WTF WRONG WIT U
HOW U ONLY POSTING SHIT
FIRST IS ENGLAND GAME TO BE REPLAYED.....CHECK FIFA
NOW YORK AND BECKHUM CAUGHT BANGING,,, CHECK GERMAN PRESS
AND DEN U CHANGE IT QUICK QUICK TO LESSEN DE CUSS
U PROLLY GOING TO TELL ME THAT ITS NOT YORKE AND BECKHAM U TALKING ABOUT...IZ SOME FELLAS CALLED YORK AND BECKHUM........U FEEL NOBODY GO PICK UP DAT ORWAT

U IS A RELL CLOWN YES
GO IN DE F()KIN JOKE SECTION NAH

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 15, 2006, 09:48:21 PM »
To Yorke for collecting that bullet direct on your balls and continuing to play:  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

boy that would have me out for three days at least

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Verteidiger

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 15, 2006, 10:11:05 PM »
What have me vex the most..is that the referee was noticeably BIASED...he give us cards for all kinda shit..and basically give England license to walk all over us. It was rela heart breaking to see the referee screw us time and time again..and then to make things worse..he didn't see when that shit hound crouch nearly make Sancho a baldhead...The MIGHTY england..needed 14 men (11 and the 3 officials cause Stern goal was legitamite)  to beat the minnows from the Caribbean.. SOCA WARRIORS YOU DID US PROUD!!! My respect for england have diminished big time..Gerrard screaming like a bitch..and the referre blowing for him..all kinda tactics to beat lowly T&T...I hope you all realise HOW GOOD we played today..I think the word is PHENOMENAL..

The sad thing is you not going to hear the British and yankee media talking about the biased ref..but I guess thas life..we can't do anything about it..but just continue playing with the passion and pride that we have been..

On to Paraguy fellas..all the best!!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 15, 2006, 11:17:41 PM »
Avery back against Paraguay right??
or he missin 2 games?

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 16, 2006, 03:10:50 AM »
What have me vex the most..is that the referee was noticeably BIASED...he give us cards for all kinda shit..and basically give England license to walk all over us. It was rela heart breaking to see the referee screw us time and time again..and then to make things worse..he didn't see when that shit hound crouch nearly make Sancho a baldhead...The MIGHTY england..needed 14 men (11 and the 3 officials cause Stern goal was legitamite)  to beat the minnows from the Caribbean.. SOCA WARRIORS YOU DID US PROUD!!! My respect for england have diminished big time..Gerrard screaming like a bitch..and the referre blowing for him..all kinda tactics to beat lowly T&T...I hope you all realise HOW GOOD we played today..I think the word is PHENOMENAL..

The sad thing is you not going to hear the British and yankee media talking about the biased ref..but I guess thas life..we can't do anything about it..but just continue playing with the passion and pride that we have been..

On to Paraguy fellas..all the best!!

I think you may need to watch the game again without your TnT spectacles on.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 16, 2006, 05:05:56 AM »
Pompey no offense, but the referee was a bit biased , he could have let some of his FICTIOUS call go. He was very critical of the Trinidadand Tobago players. Anytime they went for the ball with gusto , they were carded?? This in itself is demoralising, esopecially as England don`t need any more adavantges over T&T as they are a superiors team

No one is saying England were not better than OUR BOYZ, but they did not perform GREAT, just okay and knowing the ref is blowing for you is a HUGE boost.

But that game is done, no use worrying about split milk, we Warriorsjust got to clean up and get ready for Paraguay :beermug:

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 16, 2006, 05:11:24 AM »
Pompey no offense, but the referee was a bit biased , he could have let some of his FICTIOUS call go. He was very critical of the Trinidadand Tobago players. Anytime they went for the ball with gusto , they were carded?? This in itself is demoralising, esopecially as England don`t need any more adavantges over T&T as they are a superiors team

No one is saying England were not better than OUR BOYZ, but they did not perform GREAT, just okay and knowing the ref is blowing for you is a HUGE boost.

But that game is done, no use worrying about split milk, we Warriorsjust got to clean up and get ready for Paraguay :beermug:

That's all you can do.

I get used to it when I see us play Man Unioted and Chelsea and the way they can push the referee around and influence his decision. Man U and Chelsea fans would argue it does not happen, but it all depends from which perspective you are looking.

You either get bitter and angry or accept it is part of football. It's not right, but it's life.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 16, 2006, 05:12:22 AM »
Well Mr.Pompey, Verteidiger sort of right when he say yuh aint gonna hear the British press complaining about the Ref. Ah see how they was laughing about Crouch yanking sancho hair. If the shoe was on the other foot...man, we would never hear the end of it. Would have been another 'Hand of God' especially if England failed to qualify as a result. But poor T&T just supposed tuh take their licks and shutup eh? I disagree with him that England did anything underhand to win the game but I did find the ref was exceptionally harsh on T&T tackling. Can't say the same for England cause they did'nt really have to get stuck into T&T in the midfield. I just vex Sancho aint complain about it, like the man eh have no nerve endings in he head or something.

By the way aint Shaka missing the next game as he get two yellows fuh timewastin now?

Offline shredhead

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 16, 2006, 05:19:25 AM »
Brace - that was bad. Watched 1st half with baby daughter on my knee and 2nd half in the pub - I was the only trini supporter and the England fans getting mighty vexed with the doltishness of their play. I wondered I'd get out alive after Terry cleared off the line and T+T looked like scoring. Sweden game all over again. We holding on! But I got worried that Crouch was going unmarked in the area - twice before he scored. I got plenty 'calm down, calm down's (in a scouse accent) when T+T 'scored'. And then Sweden win - bollocks! We now have to depend on England beating Sweden - and England don't care.

It was like Liverpool beating Gillingham. Why the England fans so chuffed?
I'd rather be surfing

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 16, 2006, 05:28:25 AM »
It was like Liverpool beating Gillingham. Why the England fans so chuffed?

Totally agree....without fail during the buildup TV,Radio and Fans saying England gonna hump us BIG TIME! Now they get ah scrappy win...suddenly they winning the world cup again. Though I want England tuh do well....their lack of respect (and it still is generally a lack of respect by the way on the radio, TV and press) or arrogance - call it what you want - has really disappointed me.

Offline Carl_Douglas

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 16, 2006, 06:57:55 AM »
Fair play, your boys are magnificent. I will single out Dennis Lawrence for special praise (not just because I am a Wrexham fan).

Wrexham was at a standstill yesterday with everyone supporting the Soca Warriors.
(http://football.guardian.co.uk/worldcup2006/story/0,,1797553,00.html)

For once I will be cheering England on against Sweden as I am confident that T&T can turn Paraguay over.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 16, 2006, 07:04:02 AM »
Fair play, your boys are magnificent. I will single out Dennis Lawrence for special praise (not just because I am a Wrexham fan).

Wrexham was at a standstill yesterday with everyone supporting the Soca Warriors.
(http://football.guardian.co.uk/worldcup2006/story/0,,1797553,00.html)

For once I will be cheering England on against Sweden as I am confident that T&T can turn Paraguay over.

Nice article man....truthfully I cant begin to visualise people in Wales driving around with T&T flags on their cars...that is just mind boggling

ah like this quote tho:

"while youngsters in the town are also hanging around street corners with wristbands which mark the wearers out as members of the "Wrexham T&T posse".  ;D :applause:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Carl_Douglas

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 16, 2006, 07:08:24 AM »
It's all true, man. I had a big T&T flag hanging out of my bedroom window. My next door neighbour (who is English) shouted and banged on the wall when Crouch scored. It comes to something when a country of 50m people celebrates squeaking past a country of 2m.

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 16, 2006, 07:12:27 AM »
It's all true, man. I had a big T&T flag hanging out of my bedroom window. My next door neighbour (who is English) shouted and banged on the wall when Crouch scored. It comes to something when a country of 50m people celebrates squeaking past a country of 2m.

you're right. We should all be f**king miserable becuase we got through to the second stage.

You don;t say your location. you welsh or Scottish?

Offline Carl_Douglas

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 16, 2006, 07:14:16 AM »
I'm in Wrexham, Wales and this is Tallman country.

1]; } ?>