March 28, 2024, 04:48:03 AM

Author Topic: England team for sale on Ebay!!!  (Read 20331 times)

Offline cascabel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
England team for sale on Ebay!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2006, 12:46:12 PM »
If I pay them with US$ 20.00... do I get change?    ::)

Offline tartan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: England team for sale on Ebay!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2006, 01:00:23 PM »
there will never be a british football team

the whole thing is a non-starter as far as i'm concerned and it cause too much hassle plus after us, the welsh and the northern irish have put in a few players there wouldn;t be any room for any *nglish players ;D

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 01:14:13 PM »
there will never be a british football team

the whole thing is a non-starter as far as i'm concerned and it cause too much hassle plus after us, the welsh and the northern irish have put in a few players there wouldn;t be any room for any *nglish players ;D

i told u they hate us! i have no problem with scottish..just welsh

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2006, 02:00:18 PM »
once again to all the english haters take a ROYAL f**k OFF

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2006, 02:03:58 PM »
If I pay them with US$ 20.00... do I get change?    ::)

Yes you will get US$ 25.00 back in change!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love that one yes... let dem english fans PULL on dat!!!

Offline Ocky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: unified Britain soccer team for 2012 Olympics
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 03:33:21 PM »
the reason is England is not a country

Great Britain is the country, england is part of it.

Plenty things at stake if they split up

You have that whole NRA thing

Brent North Sea Oil etc

The play seperate in football because over the years that was a way they used to compete against each other
So Fifa just adopt each team as seperate.

But to be different countries, Scotland England Northern Ireland would all have different Govt.

Right now they are one Govt.

Them english not giving that up no way no how.

This is tha last great empire.

This goes way back

all the way back to Brave Heart "mel Gibson" days if you see that movie you can see the History as to why is one country!

What a most confusing statement this is!!! Have you ever heard the adage that 'a little knowledge is dangerous'? Well this statement certainly is, and to suggest that England is not a country is complete tosh!! Under devolution both the Scottish and the Welsh have their own parliaments so the statement that the English won't give up the British thing as its an Empire thing couldn't be further from the truth. And finally, you don't get accurate history watching a useless film with an Australian leading actor rambling on about freedom! What rubbish!! Go back to your history books before making ridiculous claims like this!!!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »

Brent North Sea Oil etc

The play seperate in football because over the years that was a way they used to compete against each other

But to be different countries, Scotland England Northern Ireland would all have different Govt.

This goes way back

all the way back to Brave Heart "mel Gibson" days if you see that movie you can see the History as to why is one country!

What a most confusing statement this is!!! Have you ever heard the adage that 'a little knowledge is dangerous'? Well this statement certainly is, and to suggest that England is not a country is complete tosh!! Under devolution both the Scottish and the Welsh have their own parliaments so the statement that the English won't give up the British thing as its an Empire thing couldn't be further from the truth. And finally, you don't get accurate history watching a useless film with an Australian leading actor rambling on about freedom! What rubbish!! Go back to your history books before making ridiculous claims like this!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

yeh boy, dat post was real nonsense. almost every sentence have sumthing wrong in it  :rotfl:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 03:47:10 PM »

Brent North Sea Oil etc

This goes way back

:rotfl: :rotfl:

yeh boy, dat post was real nonsense. almost every sentence have sumthing wrong in it  :rotfl:

I thought I was the only who thought he was talking nonesense. lol But ah didn want tuh play fass n say something. And Ocky, in the West indies, we only study European/Britsh history so much as it applies to the Caribbean, so you can't tell him to go back to his History books if he doesn't know about the contemporary political aspects of Great Britain.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 03:50:03 PM »
I heard that Britain is fielding a team for London 2012.

There was always the fear that an Olymoic team would be the first step towards a British team in FIFA but with the autonomous leagues of the home Nations this is unlikely.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 05:04:45 PM »
as the author of Braveheart said "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" ;D

why would we not give up Britain? loose all the work shy scots and their welfare cheques and that covers off the lost revenue from the Brent oil fields. As for Wales and Northern Ireland, apart from good training grounds for our troops, they don't really offer a great deal do they.

I don't think anyone would deny there is lots of positives of putting forward a British football team for the 2012 olympics, but it just won;t happen. The different Football Associations are just a bunch of set in their ways old men who would all want to run it.

anyway, Ryan Giggs will be too old so there is no point having a British team as far as I can see, we may well just call it England :rotfl:

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 05:26:56 PM »
as the author of Braveheart said "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" ;D

why would we not give up Britain? loose all the work shy scots and their welfare cheques and that covers off the lost revenue from the Brent oil fields. As for Wales and Northern Ireland, apart from good training grounds for our troops, they don't really offer a great deal do they.

I don't think anyone would deny there is lots of positives of putting forward a British football team for the 2012 olympics, but it just won;t happen. The different Football Associations are just a bunch of set in their ways old men who would all want to run it.

anyway, Ryan Giggs will be too old so there is no point having a British team as far as I can see, we may well just call it England :rotfl:

:rotfl: isnt ryan giggs half english too lool

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM »

:rotfl: isnt ryan giggs half english too lool

yeah, the side of him that plays football. The other side shags sheep :rotfl:

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2006, 05:37:06 PM »
 :rotfl: good ole giggsy

Offline tartan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »
by 2012 scotland,wales northern ireland will stand up for themselvess we might not be very good but who caress we won;t have anything to do with them

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2006, 09:28:11 PM »
by 2012 scotland,wales northern ireland will stand up for themselvess we might not be very good but who caress we won;t have anything to do with them

LoL!!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2006, 06:30:18 AM »

i happen to have irish relatives and they want nothing to do with the scottish..apparently u steal ther good players. ???
How come loads of scottish move to england if they want nothing to do with us.

Offline Ocky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2006, 08:14:54 AM »
Oh boy, do the Scottish need a sense of humour transplant!!! Incredible nation with chips on both shoulders! Just goes to show, that anybody with any money doesn't stay there and if you want to progress in the world you have to leave too!! Third World nation with a serious attitude problem!

Offline tartan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2006, 03:08:22 PM »
]

i happen to have irish relatives and they want nothing to do with the scottish..apparently u steal ther good players. ???

ireland have nicked players fron us ie ray houghton, owen coyle, tommy coyne

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »
]

ireland have nicked players fron us ie ray houghton, owen coyle, tommy coyne

who are they

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »
is only here you could have two englishmen, a welshman and a scot fighting over their teams in a trini football forum....
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>