March 28, 2024, 12:56:17 PM

Author Topic: English Premier League (EPL) Thread  (Read 256494 times)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
Re: English Premier League (EPL) thread
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2006, 06:58:47 PM »
Wow dey also went Blackburn and got a point ...   7 pts from 3 games is fantastic.....

y dont you hush yuh f**king mouth you assanal gunnar fag!..  1 pt from 2 games       17th in the table   can you speak ....?

u sound like a man u thug. did u learn how to be one from supportin de team?  ???

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2006, 07:00:47 PM »
Wow dey also went Blackburn and got a point ...   7 pts from 3 games is fantastic.....

y dont you hush yuh f**king mouth you assanal gunnar fag!..  1 pt from 2 games       17th in the table   can you speak ....?

u sound like a man u thug. did u learn how to be one from supportin de team?  ???
Jub02 Dead It Please :rotfl: Yuh Nah See Me Delete my posts to stop this chupidness :rotfl:

You Got Martins? How Do You Feel? All That Pace He Gonna Run The Ball off The Pitch ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 07:03:48 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2006, 07:03:52 PM »
nah i will support my club in england....     secondly i glad i am a trini  but i lov england...   the passion is what excites me about the place....   2006 has been great in tnt... because we finnaly felt a hint of passion....

as you can tell i am passionate about the teams i like.....     

call me a waggonist if you like... but tnt is my home and if you realy know me  you no i just rite england 4 life to annoy palos....   

but let me tell you something i am not a waggonman....    anyway i will continue to support england and UTD to the upmost because i am very passionate towarsds patriotism.......and you being english should be proud of that

i done discussion now....   i'll be the bigger man and end the feud

Bruv, Same Reason I said this To You, You Don't Know Jack. My Nick Name Is ''British-Wadadlian-Nutmegger A.K.A BGN'' So I know I Who I Repping my screen name is Carib-BRITON for goodness sake. You Repping England you not from there or have roots here (So I Assume By Man Dem Response on here). That England 4 Lyfe Chant is a chant used by RACISTS, I educating you and you ent listening but you carry on and stay like them ediats, thats why I laughing at you not because I particular wanted to pop shots at you (You brought the stupidness first remember that, Mainly I was WINDIN YOU UP! ;D I believe it worked ;D)

I have no time for arguement, My girl calling me, I just come back from Panaroma and Notting Hill 2 moro and Monday for me so I want my rest.

Just to Stay On Topic, If Not Arsenal(As Im an Arsenal Supporter and must believe in my team) Liverpool for the Title.

ok cool man..... thanks for educating me lol.....   i still learning.. i young and passionate....   

and jub   i am just a trini hoo supports utd...  with a mouth and trini inside  i guess i mite seem like a utd thug lol

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »
nah i will support my club in england....     secondly i glad i am a trini  but i lov england...   the passion is what excites me about the place....   2006 has been great in tnt... because we finnaly felt a hint of passion....

call me a waggonist if you like... but tnt is my home and if you realy know me  you no i just rite england 4 life to annoy palos....   

but let me tell you something i am not a waggonman....    anyway i will continue to support england and UTD to the upmost because i am very passionate towarsds patriotism.......and you being english should be proud of that

Bruv, Same Reason I said this To You, You Don't Know Jack. My Nick Name Is ''British-Wadadlian-Nutmegger A.K.A BGN'' So I know I Who I Repping my screen name is Carib-BRITON for goodness sake. You Repping England you not from there or have roots here (So I Assume By Man Dem Response on here). That England 4 Lyfe Chant is a chant used by RACISTS, I educating you and you ent listening but you carry on and stay like them ediats, thats why I laughing at you not because I particular wanted to pop shots at you (You brought the stupidness first remember that, Mainly I was WINDIN YOU UP! ;D I believe it worked ;D)

I have no time for arguement, My girl calling me, I just come back from Panaroma and Notting Hill 2 moro and Monday for me so I want my rest.

Just to Stay On Topic, If Not Arsenal(As Im an Arsenal Supporter and must believe in my team) Liverpool for the Title.

ok cool man..... thanks for educating me lol.....   i still learning.. i young and passionate....   

and jub   i am just a trini hoo supports utd...  with a mouth and trini inside  i guess i mite seem like a utd thug lol

I still young too and people on here have educated me too, I do stupid things as well, Even Triniman has helped me out when I was being silly (He Probably Would of Told Me Off Just For Now), and hes a Canadian ;D (Sorry I Couldn't Help It)
Hes My On-Site Uncle ;D

I was windin you up with that supporting crap, if that was the true I would be a waggonist of the SocaWarriors and plus Man U & England wouldnt make so much money from shirt sells ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 07:10:08 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »

Jub02 Dead It Please :rotfl: Yuh Nah See Me Delete my posts to stop this chupidness :rotfl:

You Got Martins? How Do You Feel? All That Pace He Gonna Run The Ball off The Pitch ;D

Lol . i happy bout dat. but jus sometime i get vex coz ppl start chattin crazy ...i understand yuh small mag..yuh very passionate  ;) lol

but i do love arsenal aswell as newcastle . i hope dey do well. i ent too bothered if man u do well..jus de fans pee me off sometime. chelsea fans aint so bad..i noe some is glory supporters but dey dont act so arrogant....sooner or later dey will and dey will be the most hated team in england ( currently its still man  u ).

this is wot i wud LIKE to see : ( i be realistic i noe newcastle aint gon win de league)
1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
3.Chelsea
4.Man U

Dis wot i THINK it be like

1.Chelsea
2.Man U
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2006, 05:30:41 AM »

at dis rate..Arsenal might not even be in contention for de Intertoto  ;D

right now arsenal go hadda settle for de intertotey
Hart for president

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2006, 07:41:56 AM »
Newcastle 2 0 down almost half time  :'( dey hav all de possession and villa had like 2 shots...which lead to the 2 goals....bit like arsneal game yesterday..

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2006, 08:28:23 AM »
Martins gone off on a stretcher...i am cursed. :o >:(

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2006, 08:32:11 AM »
For any who intrested..  ;D
Obafemi Martins was unveiled at the Newcastle United v Fk Ventspils match ( he jus walk around n stuff ) . Damn im happy now..if he get injured i am cursed.

YOU BLIGHT THE MAN......  ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME LOL

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2006, 08:36:25 AM »
Martins gone off on a stretcher...i am cursed. :o >:(
yeah..but what he do so far in this game?..NOUGHT!!!..steups..waste of money
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2006, 09:08:45 AM »
Chelsea vs Blackburn

all ah want is goals by Lampard, Shevchenko and another Bridge cross lol
is bout time Gamst-Pedersen start doing something this season too lol..good thing ah didnt buy him at dat price lol
Feliz

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2006, 03:19:54 PM »
Chelsea vs Blackburn

all ah want is goals by Lampard, Shevchenko and another Bridge cross lol
is bout time Gamst-Pedersen start doing something this season too lol..good thing ah didnt buy him at dat price lol

Lampard n Drogba..chelsea luk gd.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2006, 03:22:15 PM »
In the Chelsea vs Blackburn match today, I was quite impressed by a player called David Bentley....right back for Blackburn.  Excellent crossing....some of the best crosses I've seen in the English game since Beckham....have a good engine.....and his overall technique on the ball is very good.  One to look at.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2006, 03:25:45 PM »
I dissapointed with newcastle performance..dey keep playing like dis..good passing, good movement..but dey jus aint scorin.. dey got good widemen with nobody to finish..i think martins wil get better but he aint doin so good  jus yet.. ( his injury aint so bad he shud be good for next game it was a " dead leg "...the man went off on a stretcher for dat? :-\) .. anyway i still gd about it coz we only a lil way in the season and de team look good ..jus need someone to finish..
chelsea look good today doe

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2006, 04:01:41 PM »
In the Chelsea vs Blackburn match today, I was quite impressed by a player called David Bentley....right back for Blackburn.  Excellent crossing....some of the best crosses I've seen in the English game since Beckham....have a good engine.....and his overall technique on the ball is very good.  One to look at.

yuh just saying that cause he's ex-Assanal  ;D
Emerton was right back btw..same man who tell Bobby Robson he ent coing England to play right back lol
Feliz

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2006, 04:44:12 PM »

Try evening primrose oil, it helps with the PMT ;) :rotfl:

I chant england 4 Life and I aint no racist, Patriotic yes, but not racist. You surprise me, you are quenching Small Mag's passion and you are the most passionate poster on this forum :peace:

Anyway, the also rans have all played their games today, the big boys kick off Monday night ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2006, 04:58:04 PM »

Emerton was right back btw..same man who tell Bobby Robson he ent coing England to play right back lol

Had no idea he was once an Arsenal player.  That explains why he's such a decent player. 
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2006, 05:58:59 PM »

Had no idea he was once an Arsenal player.  That explains why he's such a decent player. 

Palos..whaz dah one?? ;D
lawd..yuh is ah waggonist or what?  :rotfl:
Bentley only leave Assanal year before..was on a season loan at Norwich then went to Blackburn permanently at the start of this year.
he's the man who hit the hattrick against Man U the other day too lol
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 06:17:40 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2006, 06:13:48 PM »

If i'm not mistaken I think the commentators had him pegged for the Man-of-the-Match award. He played a clean, solid game. 
    Also, despite his OBVIOUS flaws, (too much semantics, sometimes, diving, etc.) I am glad to see that the Chelsea fans (at least so it appears on tv) are beginning to appreciate Drogba for what he brings to this team.  The goal he scored was a remarkable effort and if he would work on his finishing, he can easily be a perennial top scorer in this league.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2006, 06:53:52 PM »
It easy for Palos to miss Bentley.

If he ent pay plenty money for a youth, they ent playing.

Seriously thogh Palos... Bently was in the same crop as Aliadere who was supposed to be the future of Arsenal, now is Lupoli and Walcott. We will see whwre they end up.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2006, 07:02:16 PM »

Seriously thogh Palos... Bently was in the same crop as Aliadere who was supposed to be the future of Arsenal, now is Lupoli and Walcott. We will see whwre they end up.

Bentley is an excellent player  ....  he is really a future star

and yes he scored a hat trick against utd..... the only person to ever do it in the premier league

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2006, 07:40:51 PM »

Palos go bawl "who is Aliadiere?" ???   ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 27, 2006, 08:33:34 PM »
some piks

by the way  that away kit is so flikin dread  :D :D

;)

Small Mag, ah not on yuh Man U wagon, but ah must admit, they are some good soccer pics.  :beermug:
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2006, 06:55:19 AM »
Van Bommel Signs For Bayern......Claims he is here to replace both Ballack and Hargreaves!! ; ;) ;)

source-skysports.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2006, 08:12:20 AM »
i Wud like it if Hargreaves went to Man u

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 28, 2006, 08:31:44 AM »

yeh it would help england....

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 28, 2006, 09:05:50 AM »

yeh it would help england....
i jus think he deserves it, he was great at de world cup and proved everyone wrong, he had said he had wanted to play in the premiership before, but now i think that people know how hardworking and what a good player he is.. he has finally thought..i can play there now

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2006, 06:33:35 AM »
I'd just like to ask a question of all the Chelsea fans on here.

WERE YOU WATCHING YESTERDAY  ;D

Middlesbrough 0 - Portsmouth 4  :rotfl:

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2006, 07:10:30 AM »
I'd just like to ask a question of all the Chelsea fans on here.

WERE YOU WATCHING YESTERDAY  ;D

Middlesbrough 0 - Portsmouth 4  :rotfl:
Congrats, Pompey!! You all looking like a big team this year, but hopefully the momentum continues. Gotta give it to 'arry eh?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2006, 07:20:10 AM »
Dis must be the worst lie the paper come up with..but still.. " Ronaldinho row  sparks alert " - They say he and Rijkaard had an argument and dat why he didnt travel to the game.. And now AC Milan and Chelsea are on Red alert.. :rotfl:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006400073,00.html

1]; } ?>