April 25, 2024, 05:03:59 PM

Author Topic: T&T base seeking foreign contracts.  (Read 5291 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T base seeking foreign contracts.
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:22:39 AM »
If you are based in T&T and is interested in gaining a university/college scholarship or club contract to play abroad. Please feel free to post your "full" resume here with full contact info. Bear in mind you are not guaranteed to be selected. While some may get called, same may not. Your resume must be legit as all info will be followed up and once given the chance you will have to present such evidence.

Note -

Only resumes should be posted here, any other post will be deleted.

Also, as you may allready know that this is a public forum and many other guest/s will be able to view your personal info, so if you feel un-sure about posting your personal resume here, maybe you can just post your statistics with a contact number or an e-mail address so you can be contacted.

The Soca Warriors Online is not responsible for any Spam you may receive, not that you will get any as the we try our best to keep this forum Spam free.

This is not a gimmick and by posting on this forum your personal info, ISP, IP address, country - etc, will be logged and saved, so if you intent on playing games by posting wrong info we could rule a complain against you and have the matter taken further.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 08:25:54 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline socceragent

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Comment Here.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:06:53 AM »

im a pro soccer agent based in london england, iv only just got my license i have players on my books from all over im looking for talent in trinidad and the states to have on my books, as i played soccer at college level in the states and had alot of trinies that were in my team and very good friends of mine
i believe that there is so much talent here just need alittle help getting your foot in the door at some pro teams getting proper training (for example i played in the same team as dimolen westfield and when he was 18 or so instead of going to the states to play college if he would have gone to england he would be in the league right now trust me.
if its ok with the mods i would like to advertise and offer my services to players looking to get trials with teams (i do also have links with many college teams if thats what you wanna do to see how we go and if you do well in college ball we can look to get you into pro teams.

this may sound harsh but serious , good soccer players only please

Offline socceragent

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Comment Here.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 08:19:28 AM »
i forgot to ad
my email adress is sgmoc10@hotmail.com
my contact number is 07747658511 im based in london england

1]; } ?>