March 28, 2024, 11:27:52 AM

Author Topic: From the sublime to T.I.......  (Read 2269 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
From the sublime to T.I.......
« on: August 25, 2006, 06:17:05 PM »
Folks, we have seen the TTFF organizations move from the sublime to the Totally INSANE, INEPT, IRRATIONAL, INNATE , INCOMPETENT.

Once more I am not in their shoe nor do I wish to be  in the shoes of  folks who made it possible for us to qualified for a World Cup. Far be it of me to mess with that record.

That was the sublime part:

to elevate or refine something inferior into something of higher worth,

(adj.) of outstanding spiritual, intellectual, or moral worth,

(n.) the grand in the works of nature and art,

Not how the TTFF moving these days is Totally insane!!!!!!! ah mean I thought we were about to turn the corner but now.....I eh know I just eh know. Maybe there is much comfort in we 'old time ' ways. To this end, I say leh we  put out all the Totally Insane ideas and see if this will work for the TTFF:

How about:

1. Creating a  local senior team and have Gally coah that team and Wim  scout them? Wim go only coach the foreign based team and af ew locals.

2.  Arranging some friendlies (if that  could still be done) aganist teams like India, Bahamas, Samoa,  Nigeria, Ethopia, Somalia and Bangladash?

3. Creating an All Star PLF team to play we  'big team?

4. simply operate the TTFF as a private company and doh  be accountable to no one.

Simply yet just keep do what we have always been doing and we'll just keep getting what we have always been getting; throw ah fete and we go be happy.

Totally Insane what happening with the organization. Anymore insane ideas because I eh sure people ready for high functioning , organized, structured approaches in the TTFF.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: From the sublime to T.I.......
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 02:18:39 PM »
Boy your subject heading catch meh yes.

I thought this was a post about Trini Infinite... :D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 08:13:48 PM »

VB

He was!  TI is ah ass hound.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »
Folks, we have seen the TTFF organizations move from the sublime to the Totally INSANE, INEPT, IRRATIONAL, INNATE , INCOMPETENT.

Once more I am not in their shoe nor do I wish to be  in the shoes of  folks who made it possible for us to qualified for a World Cup. Far be it of me to mess with that record.

That was the sublime part:

to elevate or refine something inferior into something of higher worth,

(adj.) of outstanding spiritual, intellectual, or moral worth,

(n.) the grand in the works of nature and art,

Not how the TTFF moving these days is Totally insane!!!!!!! ah mean I thought we were about to turn the corner but now.....I eh know I just eh know. Maybe there is much comfort in we 'old time ' ways. To this end, I say leh we  put out all the Totally Insane ideas and see if this will work for the TTFF:

How about:

1. Creating a  local senior team and have Gally coah that team and Wim  scout them? Wim go only coach the foreign based team and af ew locals.

2.  Arranging some friendlies (if that  could still be done) aganist teams like India, Bahamas, Samoa,  Nigeria, Ethopia, Somalia and Bangladash?

3. Creating an All Star PLF team to play we  'big team?

4. simply operate the TTFF as a private company and doh  be accountable to no one.

Simply yet just keep do what we have always been doing and we'll just keep getting what we have always been getting; throw ah fete and we go be happy.

Totally Insane what happening with the organization. Anymore insane ideas because I eh sure people ready for high functioning , organized, structured approaches in the TTFF.

... ah think yuh forget to put ''Tongue in cheek'' after the header ....de only thing sound more and more ''Totaly Insane'' is you..me eh know dem fellas up in St Anns geh computer.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 08:33:46 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 10:23:14 PM »
simply operate the TTFF as a private company and doh  be accountable to no one.

Well....dis done happenin already........
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 03:03:34 PM »
Having been away on holidays , today I am catching up with the latest happenings in the soca land . I see TTFF true to form is continuing with the malady which has plague us: utter ineptitude.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 03:11:17 PM »

VB

Alberta finally find a way for people to read and respond to his posts.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

1]; } ?>