March 28, 2024, 10:22:41 AM

Author Topic: Antigua vs SVg  (Read 14765 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Antigua vs SVg
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2006, 10:30:36 AM »
wow man this ting still on top.. allyuh fellas grow up nuh man..wah type a f**kery  allyuh fellas dealing wid.. bout who better than who , who badder than who,    but as mi dawg silent star sey.. "is what yu do when yu come to do".. all de bull allyuh chating have nothin to do wid mi questions... allyuh hijack mi f**king thread wid bullshit talk!!!!!!!!!!  leggo this thread or answer mi question!!!! mi gone..

war...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2006, 11:24:25 AM »
um...it already has and i wuldn't be surprised if it happens again. like i said, dat was a U16 team competition back in 2004.......it's now 2006 so sum of those Haitian and Jamaican players will be on U19 teams. I hope tha Haitians play tha Reggae boyz in Kingston again, aint dat a bit**?  :devil:  :rotfl:
You are talking about the same Jamaica and Haiti U-20s that played in the CAC Games then it means you have a short memory. Try hard to remember what the result was.

The CAC Games is a U21 competition, not U20 so both teams will have different age lineups than tha ones u saw at tha CAC games, besides dat was a close match cuz tha Haitians were playin a man or 2 man down
And why did Haiti play with 2 men down. Simple: because Jamaica was playing and defending well. The Haitians needing the win saw time was running out, got desperate and played dirty which obviously got them 2 red cards. In reverse you would tell me: Jamaica should take their loss and go home.  

nope haiti had a man sent of in the first half i think the first half finised 1.1 haiti even scored with 10 men on the field. you all beat a 8 man haiti and yuh boasting and talking about us
Verbatim: "A win is a win>" But Haiti still knocked out T&T.
jjbrown

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2006, 07:52:20 AM »
um...it already has and i wuldn't be surprised if it happens again. like i said, dat was a U16 team competition back in 2004.......it's now 2006 so sum of those Haitian and Jamaican players will be on U19 teams. I hope tha Haitians play tha Reggae boyz in Kingston again, aint dat a bit**?  :devil:  :rotfl:
You are talking about the same Jamaica and Haiti U-20s that played in the CAC Games then it means you have a short memory. Try hard to remember what the result was.

The CAC Games is a U21 competition, not U20 so both teams will have different age lineups than tha ones u saw at tha CAC games, besides dat was a close match cuz tha Haitians were playin a man or 2 man down
And why did Haiti play with 2 men down. Simple: because Jamaica was playing and defending well. The Haitians needing the win saw time was running out, got desperate and played dirty which obviously got them 2 red cards. In reverse you would tell me: Jamaica should take their loss and go home.  

nope haiti had a man sent of in the first half i think the first half finised 1.1 haiti even scored with 10 men on the field. you all beat a 8 man haiti and yuh boasting and talking about us

ur rite, a win's a win. and on that note T&T still knocked Jamaica out in the CFU Youth Cup and so the young reggae boys headed back home w/ nothin.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2006, 10:14:39 AM »

ur rite, a win's a win. and on that note T&T still knocked Jamaica out in the CFU Youth Cup and so the young reggae boys headed back home w/ nothin.
Are you sure about that. If I remember correctly Jack change the format at the quarter-final round to give T&T an edge to win the Youth Cup seeing that Jamaica was hosting one of the final group stages. If those changes were made for that reason then it means that the tournament could no longer be validated as the CFU Youth Cup, but as a CONCACAF tournament which means T&T finished third and Jamaica would finished fourth but still host a final round. The way I see it Jamaica win on all accounts.
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2006, 10:18:25 AM »

Are you sure about that. If I remember correctly Jack change the format at the quarter-final round to give T&T an edge to win the Youth Cup seeing that Jamaica was hosting one of the final group stages. If those changes were made for that reason then it means that the tournament could no longer be validated as the CFU Youth Cup, but as a CONCACAF tournament which means T&T finished third and Jamaica would finished fourth but still host a final round. The way I see it Jamaica win on all accounts.

how does that give tnt an edge?  still talking rubbish
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »
 Apart from T&T having the other Caribbean teams in their group and Jamaica having all the guest teams. :thinking: I thought it was a YOUTH CARIBBEAN cup.
Talk about FAIR PLAY
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2006, 10:36:15 AM »
I you cannot under stand the formatt change then you are dumb
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2006, 12:23:15 PM »
Show me the explaination for the format change for the CFU YOUTH Cup that FIFA clearly mandated for Caribbean teams for development of their youth programmes to compete with their European counterparts whom have a clear advantage with their youth programs.

jjbrown

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »
we are a bit off topic now ?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2006, 03:28:55 PM »
Show me the explaination for the format change for the CFU YOUTH Cup that FIFA clearly mandated for Caribbean teams for development of their youth programmes to compete with their European counterparts whom have a clear advantage with their youth programs.

quiet if you cannot undertsand the reason for  it you a retard

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2006, 03:45:57 PM »

Hmmm! I guess the question must have burn some brain cell. I will just leave it at that.
jjbrown

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2006, 05:04:29 PM »

Hmmm! I guess the question must have burn some brain cell. I will just leave it at that.

well ur JFF was pissed about what happened originally but afta they beat the young canucks they were like, "it's all good" so it's too late to be bringin dat up 8)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2006, 05:12:37 PM »
From the begginning I have played devil's advocate against Boneless Boxhill and his Clueless Cronies whose pure mission during their short term is to take Jamaica's football programme down to the dumps. So far they have done their master's bidding and kiss Jackass.
PS. The end for them is here. And Jamaica's football will rise again. 
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2006, 05:47:09 PM »
Aight hear dis. Me eh know why it have men who does jus patrol the fan site of some other nation that eh really have much to do with dem just to crow about their percieved "superiority". To me dat jus childish and nonsensical, buh den again...maybe dahs just me. They seeing the sense in it.....probably it giving them some kinda fleeting dregs of how it is to be there so they trying to share in it.....buh again.....i doh do it so i dont know. Gun talk like dis can only be settled on the field. The U16......Jamacia get beat.....all de nonsense talk bout who set group or whaever eh consequential in this cuz in a head to head.....Jamrock lost. Few people would be blindly illogical to deny the fact that on current form and standing Trinidad and Tobago is ahead of Jamacia......except those that have nuttin else but patriotism to live on. No problem. I really would want a head to head to hear the excuses then. Otherwise......i cyar be concerned bout some stragglers who eh have nuttin to look foward to in their football and coming to get some scraps from me.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2006, 06:43:12 PM »
 :rotfl: and to think dis topic started with Antigua knockin off St. Vincent & Grenadines lol. how did all dis happen?

1]; } ?>