April 27, 2024, 12:33:35 PM

Author Topic: Exclusive Interview with Pro League's Dexter Skeene.  (Read 23601 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Exclusive Interview with Pro League's Dexter Skeene.
« on: August 29, 2006, 06:44:59 PM »
Exclusive Interview with Pro League's Dexter Skeene.
Interview Conducted By Inshan "Flex" Mohammed.
[/size]

1. What are your plans to generate money and improve crowd support for the Pro League.
DS: The League's marketing committee in accord with our marketing plans meet regularly to address these issues. The league has seen improvement in awareness and crowd support. I am confident that we will achieve our objectives in this area.

2. In one of my recent Q&A with Mike Berry he said "One thing that bugs me about the PFL though. The teams MUST be named after their village/town to establish a community identity particularly with the youths e.g.. Morvant United instead of Caledonia. This is how it works in the UK and elsewhere and, in my opinion, is one reason why the crowds do not give allegiance to the PFL at present". Do you agree with these sentiments.
DS: I agree. The community affiliation is important. The teams and the league are working on this aspect. However the clubs cannot be forced to change their names. The issue of crowds not coming out is not as simple as Mr Berry believes.

3. In your eyes do you see the Pro League surviving say another 4 years.
DS: I see the league thriving in four years. The league has a key role in the social fabric of T&T. IT GIVES A CAREER OPPORTUNITY TO YOUNG LOCAL FOOTBALLERS. This thing is bigger than just kicking around a football.

4. As you know I run the Soca Warriors Online website and many members are mainly foreigners. One of many discussions carried out are fans wanted to buy Pro League items such as club shirts, purchase tapes or dvds of pro league games and also have access to buy online tickets to games for those who might be returning home and may want to check out a game or two or sell products at every sport store in T&T. My question, how can you make this a reality. Bear in mind if we expand this way the Pro League will only benefit as it may help improve the crowd support and possible gain a profit from selling items on line targeting the international market as well.
DS: Like any new business full development of commercial potential will take time. We are fully aware of the possibilities. In the fullness of time we have a clear strategy and you will see very soon the next phase implemented.

5. No doubt your website for the T&T Pro League is much better than before, however, the information there is still very limited and the Soca Warriors Online carry news, stats, rosters, coaches etc on clubs in T&T most of the info I get "before" Joel Villafana came onboard was basically on my own and I am sure some info may not be accurate because of the poor communication I get from the PFL or the poor reports you get from local press, again, Joel is doing a great job with his reports, but more match details, stats, in-depth analysis, line-ups and subs and so on, is needed. How can we improve our relationship, how can I get much needed info in a timely manner, how can I get you guys to take my request seriously. Can you touch on this and please, follow up. I mean, we must improve in any and everyway we can, we cannot continue to look like amateurs in a professional environment, an overall improvement is needed.
DS: As you noted the website has improved and I can assure you it will continue to do so.

6. In some ways foreign players are very important to the PFL. Can you give us a break down on this topic. For instance how many foreign players can a club sign, how many foreign players can run out on game day, is there a salary cap involved etc.
DS: The Board meets each year to decide the amount of foreign players in the League. At present there are no restrictions with regard to the amount of foreign players per Club.

7. Do you think clubs should have 2 national under 21 maybe, under 23 players on the field at all times.
DS: Matters of team selection are up to the individual teams.

8. Tobago United since their existent are doing very poor and we have Super League teams doing so great, will you enforce the relegation and promotion of such teams. We must remember that it is very important to have good teams at a high level compete in order to keep the league competitive.
DS: In an ideal world you are right. As the TTFF development plan starts to produce better players the football overall will improve and by extension the pro-league.

9. 2004 PFL champs North East Stars could not afford to participate in the CONCACAF cup and had to pull out because of financial reasons. How can we prevent this from happening in the future. Or find a way where the runners-up could have taken their spot. Or even have requirements for all clubs to have a certain amount of money.
DS: Sponsorship.

10. At the end of every season do you think we can have a charity match where we pick the best 18 from the PFL senior, under 20 and under 17 teams to play exhibition matches with the T&T senior team, the national under 20 and the national under 17 teams. I am sure it will eventually raise some money that could be of some use.
DS: Good idea.

11. For the upcoming CONCACAF cup matches which we do fairly good with support. Do you think it will be wise if it was double headed with another game that may help full the stadium and also have the game at the national stadium because of the capacity.
DS: Those games are matters for the TTFF and Concacaf.

12. Can you inform us of the format of the league (i.e. if there are play-offs, what happens if two teams have the same amount of points, etc.).
DS: The League consist of three Round of Matches and a Big Six competition. If two teams have the same amount of points the winner will be decided based on goal difference.

13. Now that the telephone/internet service in T&T is more competitive and advanced and prices are reasonable not to mention companies who are new to T&T may want to invest in some local event. It possible to approach them to be of some help. Stuff like sponsoring a game or a player while you advertise their brand on shirts and billboards at games, throw some incentives for players and coaches who show progress. Even allowing fans/scouts/future sponsors etc to view highlights of games and players week in, week out, ...online.
DS: The league marketing have explored all opportunities and will continue to do so.

14. Would this be considered a selfish or a smart act. When local clubs sell players to foreign clubs the Pro League gets a percentage of the transfer money.
DS: The league does not own the players so that will not be an option.

15. How is it possible to get foreign clubs to participate in a pre-season tournament with local clubs every year.
DS: You have to negotiate with them.

16. How often and when is the transfer window open.
DS: There are two periods during which transfers are allowed. January 15th to March 14th and August 15th to September 14th annually.

17. Like the MLS, can T&T follow suit in some ways like get retiring stars to play in the league, whether T&T players or foreign players. I am sure it will do some good in many ways.
DS: Some of the teams are considering this idea.

18. Do you think its would be wise to have a national youth side compete in the PFL's youth league.
DS: It would depend on what goals they are trying to achieve.

19. Is the T&T government assisting our league in anyway.
DS: YES.

20. Does it have anyway the SSFL and the PFL can merge or be in some partnership that will benefit our players and crowd capacity. Say for example, double headers with a PFL game etc.
DS: We are intend to have un-going discussions with all the various leagues to ensure that fixtures are streamlined and maximum benefit is derived.

Thank You...
Dexter Skeene.

Note:
On behalf of the Soca Warriors Online I just what to say Thank You to Mr. Dexter Skeene for taking the time to do this interview for us. Please keep up the great work you are doing and we all wish you all the best in the future...

30-Aug-2006.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:56:55 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Exclusive Interview with Pro League's Dexter Skeene.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:38:27 PM »
Flex,
Good that you got the interview with Dexter. However his responses seem much to be desired. It seemed like everything was under negotiation or consideration.

Marc
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 08:02:37 PM »
de answers to question 5 and 13 hurting meh heart boy

anyways thanks flex and skene
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 08:21:46 PM »
man like he participated in the interview only because oui!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 10:36:14 PM »
His answers lack passion and depth...funny enough so does the PFL :-\

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 01:30:25 AM »
 Hard luck Flex yuh try yuh best as usual.

The damn man did'nt answer a single question.

It was like " Flex get outta mih face ah want to go back to sleep"

>:( >:( >:(
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 04:35:35 AM »
Dexter Skeene interviewing skills and warmth would improve and should  continue to do so . ;D

Compre   21.DS Why do you have the personalty of a rock ?
DS Lack of Public relation skills.     :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:46:03 AM by Compre Version 2:0 »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 05:18:53 AM »
First class questions Flex, but the answers was poor, it even worst than de David John Williams answers. I am dissappointed in Skeene I always thought he was more professional, no wonder we league so poorly run. Skeene answer them questions like he didn't want to, as I said in the past, them local men head does swell very fast and they make no time for the supporters no wonder de support for them teams poor, no relation what so ever, they want it one way and not giving back.

PS: Flex, why do you waste your time on these fruit flies and them ? all de effort yuh put in and man answering like them eh care. Even busy Shaun Fuentes, Lincoln Phillips and Jack Warner gave a better interviews than Skeene. Man like Michael McCommie, Dexter Skeene, Anton Corneal, Stuart Charles Fevrier and David John Williams allyuh need to be more supportive. A bunch of kakahole running we pro league, them men doesn't have a clue and only doing this and that and nothing is being done (big talk), not to mention they does operate like Michael Jackson like de press go kill them... we league does run backwards, them questions Flex asked to high teck for them,,, in 10 years then they might catch on.... STEUPS !!!!!!

Yuh does really have to burn to learn....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 10:44:14 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2006, 07:04:13 AM »
Now we see why we can’t get good reports no sponsorship no crowd support this man can’t answer one question to the fullest half ass and that’s translate to what the PFL is nice try Flex you mite as-well interview a wall yah mite get better answer I truly believe these guys don’t know the true power of Socawarriors.net and the internet.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 07:35:40 AM »
Bally and Sam, well said.... I agree wholeheartedly....

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 09:16:20 AM »
Allyuh understand?   Dah man jus doh have ah clue. None ah dem who in charge. Who in dey right mind go try to run ah sport league without considering the effect of team name on fan affinity!!? That is Spectator Sport 101. And then on top ah dat, play de games in de middle ah de day when the same fans workingso dey cyar attend? HUH!!? And then  de Jackass saying that it is not as simple as changing names! OF COURSE IT IS DAMNIT. Plus he saying that it is up to the teams to do that..WHAT?!! The inmates running the asylum?
And talking 'bout they need sponsorship like blaming the Sponsors for not Sponsoring. Why de hell me as a sponsor would sponsor a league that does not have fans that can see my product advertised? They obviously feel Sponsorship is ah charity thing.

That is de absolutely MOST frustrating and infuriating interview I ever read.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 09:16:55 AM »
I think Mr Skeene should get into politic. He seem apt at evading questions. Good job Flex.
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 09:22:15 AM »
Exellent interview Flex but as Sam and Bally said the answers were poor,is better he did not answer,i think it all boils down to poor communiction skills which most of our sportsmen and officials have in T&T.

I've said this before the reason for this is every body afraid to talk(speak their minds) and it's because of the repercautions,they are all trying to safeguard their position/job by not saying the things that will piss-off their Boss/Coach/Administrator,look at what's happening to those that do.

I've been thinking is there a chrisis in T&T Football,what's good going on?from what i'm hearing the Pro league and Colleges is shit,local and Youth players are not up to international standards,officials and administrators don't know what they doing,what beats me is we have the vice president of FIFA and seems to have more problems than anybody else.

No one knows about this better than i do because i have experienced it first hand,i was not banned but they got rid of me that's what have me out here today,i'm sorry but i'm going to talk, i'm going to say the things that affect us,it's up to the authorities to accept or don't accept,i can work with every and any one just don't disrespect me.    

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 09:59:18 AM »
Flex good try in tryin to gain some information from the horse's mouth but once again we see the people who suppose to have the information seems clueless.  :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 10:37:14 AM »
Exellent interview Flex but as Sam and Bally said the answers were poor,is better he did not answer,i think it all boils down to poor communiction skills which most of our sportsmen and officials have in T&T.

I've said this before the reason for this is every body afraid to talk(speak their minds) and it's because of the repercautions,they are all trying to safeguard their position/job by not saying the things that will piss-off their Boss/Coach/Administrator,look at what's happening to those that do.

I've been thinking is there a chrisis in T&T Football,what's good going on?from what i'm hearing the Pro league and Colleges is shit,local and Youth players are not up to international standards,officials and administrators don't know what they doing,what beats me is we have the vice president of FIFA and seems to have more problems than anybody else.

No one knows about this better than i do because i have experienced it first hand,i was not banned but they got rid of me that's what have me out here today,i'm sorry but i'm going to talk, i'm going to say the things that affect us,it's up to the authorities to accept or don't accept,i can work with every and any one just don't disrespect me.    

The first part in bold I agree with as far as IN T&T. Cause outside of T&T the sportsmen and women sound intelligent and professional. From Shaka, to Ato to even Latas and Yorke both of whom aint scholars.

As far as the reason for this being people are afraid to speak their minds. I think those people are afraid to speak their minds because if they do people will no longer wonder if they dotish...it will be confirmed. Go back and  read John Williams and McCormie interviews. McCormie one is the best.

what beats me is we have the vice president of FIFA and seems to have more problems than anybody else.

If ah was ah FIFA Vice President yuh think I asking these jokers what they think :rotfl:

No one knows about this better than i do because i have experienced it first hand

Sounds like you have a story to tell...I wouldnt mind hearing it especially since you aren't afraid to speak your mind. Maybe Flex could hook up ah interview with you. That surely will be more insightful than Mr Skeene's attempt.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 10:43:23 AM by Flex »

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2006, 10:55:02 AM »
Those questions could have been answered better and no one will have to fear for their jobs, the questions was not job treating in anyway, so no excuse. Skeene just did a very poor job, he lived in the USA a while and should be a little more professional as you learn alot in the USA but it seems he is picking back up where in left off in T&T, un-professional and laid back attitude, the only person who keeping the momentum up was Lincoln Phillips but he didn't last long because he is out numbered by a bunch of un-professional people. They all need to stand up and make a change, but still the questions wasn't job treating.

After reading this interview I doubt I will ever attend a PFL game. What makes it worst, games on Tuesdays, I am still at work around that time the games are played. Wonder who plan that schedule, they should jail him/her this is not the EPL we scrunting for support.

And I taught the TTFF was poorly managed and run, but Skeene take the cake. If he didn't want to answer these questions he could have just said it flat, but to give a half ass effort just makes things worst. My father always say "if yuh doing something, do it good and done or just dont do it at all".
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 10:59:22 AM by Flex »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 11:20:58 AM »
Those questions could have been answered better and no one will have to fear for their jobs, the questions was not job treating in anyway, so no excuse. Skeene just did a very poor job, he lived in the USA a while and should be a little more professional as you learn alot in the USA but it seems he is picking back up where in left off in T&T, un-professional and laid back attitude, the only person who keeping the momentum up was Lincoln Phillips but he didn't last long because he is out numbered by a bunch of un-professional people. They all need to stand up and make a change, but still the questions wasn't job treating.

After reading this interview I doubt I will ever attend a PFL game. What makes it worst, games on Tuesdays, I am still at work around that time the games are played. Wonder who plan that schedule, they should jail him/her this is not the EPL we scrunting for support.

And I taught the TTFF was poorly managed and run, but Skeene take the cake. If he didn't want to answer these questions he could have just said it flat, but to give a half ass effort just makes things worst. My father always say "if yuh doing something, do it good and done or just dont do it at all".
         The queations are not the problem but the answers could be,if anyone answer those questions the way they should Jack sure to get rid of them,i know Dexter Skeene personally and he is not very outspoken,these guys will just play along with what ever, saying just enough to keep their position.
         All the people that speak out in T&T Football check and see where they are,Sammy,Nakhid,Gally,Steadman,Bertil,politics have LP still there,during my time in T&T Football i've seen so many administrators,Players,teams distroyed and is all because they took a stance.   

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 11:24:50 AM »
Flex that interview seemed like yuh was pullin teeth...man jus saying enuff and daz it....we need people in these positions that can communicate better man..
Back in Trini...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 11:36:49 AM »
Very timely interview by Flex as nuff men on this site are dying to see creative out-of-the-box thinking applied to our football league. I really believe Skeene is quite articulate but he was being VERY CAREFUL (actually too careful, to the point of sounding passionless) as he knew that serious repercussions could come from him runnin' his mouth too openly on this message board. Trust me. I know him personally and he could talk when he has too. He knew exactly where Flex was coming from but had to blunt the yuh-better-answer-these-questions-or-else-ah-go-mek-yuh-look-like-a-coonoomoonoo effect in front of this huge website audience. Understandable and maybe somewhat intimidating for Skeene if yuh watching yuh job security. I suspect too that he has some action plans (not all that were requested) but he didn't want to let any of the cats out of the bag ;D. Yeah fellas I still around. Just relocated.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2006, 11:44:34 AM »
Truly in depth questions Flex. The interviewee was a complete waste of time though.

So long the PFL around now and Question 4 can't be addressed. With any new team worldwide ... u look for merchandising of your poduct.

Skeene :flamethrower: this interview
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2006, 01:29:05 PM »
Excellent questions by Flex

Very limited answers from Skeene

He is ah goat! He lacks the enthusiam to take our league forward

He seems as if he only interested in posing for cameras in he duit and tie!

ah cyar love dat!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 03:15:40 PM by Flex »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2006, 05:49:24 PM »
Couple Points:

-  To those who say he cyah talk for fear of his job BULLSHIT !!.....its one thing to be coy when answering a question..its another thing to sound and act like a prick !!...which is what he was doing !

-  Flex I hope that is the last interview you ever do with him....no wonder there is poor reporting in the PFL...yuh think any reporter would want to check with he first if they needed to, to do anything (this still doesn't exuse reporting the news)

- ASk yuh self, would you want a man like this representing yuh brand (Carib or Nike for eg)  or even be the CEO of your company

- If you wanted to sponsor a PFL team and asked him to come in and tell you why yuh should do so you think he would make a strong case? Does this explain the lack of sponship

- As an employee of the marketing staff of Skeene, would you be motivated after hearing a pep talk from him to do your best for your company(PFL)

Lets review some of his responses:

17. Like the MLS, can T&T follow suit in some ways like get retiring stars to play in the league, whether T&T players or foreign players. I am sure it will do some good in many ways.
DS: Some of the teams are considering this idea.

18. Do you think its would be wise to have a national youth side compete in the PFL's youth league.
DS: It would depend on what goals they are trying to achieve.

19. Is the T&T government assisting our league in anyway.
DS: YES.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:51:16 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2006, 05:52:25 PM »
skene another thing

do you know potential sponsors check this site also???

what a duche :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2006, 11:03:52 PM »
  Ah tink Flex rankle de man in de last part of question 5 where he said: ".....we cannot continue to look like amateurs in a professional environment, an overall improvement is needed"  It seems that his answers became significantly terse after dat.  I don't know anything about how independent the administrators of this website are (promoters, sponsors, etc) but them kinda take-no-prisoners, get-down-to -the-nitty-gritty questions aren't the kind that everybody can answer, as Dexter Skeene has proven.  Dem kinda kwestchuns are best answered by people who are transparent in their transactions and are honest and dilligent in their efforts to deliver a quality product, serve the community, etc, etc.   Hard luck boy Flex.  You did your best, but I think you would have been more successful getting blood out of a stone.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2006, 12:14:25 AM »
Ah feel shame that he have de same first name like me. It shood be Ahdohhaveaclue Skeene
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 09:28:26 AM »
I believe that those quesitons were emailed to him, hence flex ddn't have the benefit of a reask.

Flexo next time use a phone card... ;D

And Skeend doh have a clue the PR damage he just did to himself and the TTPFL.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 11:02:14 AM »
All ah them afraid of Jack Warner ...  :rotfl:  them men have no value, no balls, no class, no opinion, man like them so does get horn like boil corn !!!

If they all stand up Jack CANNOT harm anyone...... watch Antz de movie they might learn a thing or two about being the small man standing up to the big fellas... UNITY is STRENGTH !!!!

They all need to pull together, Jack cannot fight everyone !!! he bound to lose sooner or later.

He workers fraid him, de Super League fraid him and now de PFL fraid him, next thing de SSFL go fraid him, look at teams and people behind them and they still they friad one man because he have money and juice with FIFA, fellaz, de longest rope does have a end, fight, fight, fight, he will fall, but allyuh pull together, Jack will tumble you and make you dependant on him so he will always be ontop....

Skeene is a dam fool if he fraid to answer them questions because he might get axe.... what an ass in true....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:13:30 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 11:37:22 AM »
All ah them afraid of Jack Warner ...  :rotfl:  them men have no value, no balls, no class, no opinion, man like them so does get horn like boil corn !!!

If they all stand up Jack CANNOT harm anyone...... watch Antz de movie they might learn a thing or two about being the small man standing up to the big fellas... UNITY is STRENGTH !!!!

They all need to pull together, Jack cannot fight everyone !!! he bound to lose sooner or later.

He workers fraid him, de Super League fraid him and now de PFL fraid him, next thing de SSFL go fraid him, look at teams and people behind them and they still they friad one man because he have money and juice with FIFA, fellaz, de longest rope does have a end, fight, fight, fight, he will fall, but allyuh pull together, Jack will tumble you and make you dependant on him so he will always be ontop....

Skeene is a dam fool if he fraid to answer them questions because he might get axe.... what an ass in true....
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 03:14:23 PM by Flex »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 12:47:59 PM »
Skeene sound like he void ah ideas and life.  That league need some administrators with life and some marketing vigor. By now, it should have been mandated that each team should have had a detailed website that would allow you to purchase gear, etc.  Sponsors will not get on board unless they think that they are getting value for their money.  Back home, men feel that sponsorship is a one way thing, where a man trying to help out another man, with notjing in return.  It doh work so.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2006, 07:26:36 AM »
Dose anyone have a contact for Skeene. I believe we should all cough up some letter and send it to him compliments the SWO....  :devil:

Telephone:
(868) 645-4489
(868) 645-9759

Email:
info@ttproleague.com
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 07:28:00 AM by Flex »

1]; } ?>