March 28, 2024, 08:29:33 PM

Author Topic: naps vs morouga  (Read 6862 times)

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
naps vs morouga
« on: September 09, 2006, 08:32:29 PM »
naps vs mrouga who alluh backing?/?
NaPaRiMa FoR lYfE !!bUn DeM pReZ mEn

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: naps vs morouga
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:38:56 PM »
where it playing......down moruga? cuz dat field is good mess.....i cant say i backing naps...but i do expect them to beat moruga
Back in Trini...

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 08:44:17 PM »
nah in manny..... lol aww why u hatin on naps??

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 09:09:19 PM »
oh gosh man..

we does support pres..

ah real get pissed when outa nowhere in the benedicts match alyuh start chanting "naps gay" , WE WAS SUPPORTING ALYUH..

we was cheering alyuh goals an thing..

anyway..alyuh go learn..

i wish i coulda go , but ah have gosine same time..anyone know how moruga playing ?
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 10:23:58 PM »
ndookie, catanine in yuh backside. What happen to you Benedicts loss was a sad event.
No naps man supposed to be cheering Prayers. Them men used to have a stuffed dummy every year when game used to play in Skinners Park.

Ask yuh brother during football season back in the days,  if you family or best friend going Prayers doh let nobody know.

That used to make the game that much more interesting. Cutting prayers a$$ was almost as good as intercol victory.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 11:47:04 PM »
ndookie, catanine in yuh backside. What happen to you Benedicts loss was a sad event.
No naps man supposed to be cheering Prayers. Them men used to have a stuffed dummy every year when game used to play in Skinners Park.

Ask yuh brother during football season back in the days,  if you family or best friend going Prayers doh let nobody know.

That used to make the game that much more interesting. Cutting prayers a$$ was almost as good as intercol victory.

But hear nuh...allyuh only start to beat teams in south after wholesale importations of players from Pt and Vessigny. Allyuh entire team in 1998/1999 never used to go to class. In fact, the only reason them used to go to school was to train. Them only get into Naps cause allyuh was tired getting serious licks.   :devil:

If you say I lie, yuh fooling yourself because even teachers in Naps was complaining bout them fellas. Complaining so much that even I heard first hand bout it. Straight from the mouth of one of allyuh teachers. ::)

As for not supporting Pres...leave ndookie alone. I could understand all the hate from allyuh. You just vex you couldnt pass for yuh first choice  ;D  ;)

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 09:55:40 AM »

But hear nuh...allyuh only start to beat teams in south after wholesale importations of players from Pt and Vessigny. Allyuh entire team in 1998/1999 never used to go to class. In fact, the only reason them used to go to school was to train. Them only get into Naps cause allyuh was tired getting serious licks.   :devil:

If you say I lie, yuh fooling yourself because even teachers in Naps was complaining bout them fellas. Complaining so much that even I heard first hand bout it. Straight from the mouth of one of allyuh teachers. ::)

As for not supporting Pres...leave ndookie alone. I could understand all the hate from allyuh. You just vex you couldnt pass for yuh first choice  ;D  ;)

fada..

all i sayin is that i prefer see pres beat benedicts than the other way around...

speaking ah dummy's.. i wonder if we still have the one that alyuh get lix in intercol with..so I expect to be seeing some ah alyuh fellahs in the game.
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 10:08:25 AM »
oh gosh man..

we does support pres..

ah real get pissed when outa nowhere in the benedicts match alyuh start chanting "naps gay" , WE WAS SUPPORTING ALYUH..

we was cheering alyuh goals an thing..

anyway..alyuh go learn..

i wish i coulda go , but ah have gosine same time..anyone know how moruga playing ?

Support Pres....
Child! Big man out here still supporting....and you speak such heresy... go back and fix your tie and straighten your badge...'support Pres' good lord... what kinda Naps men coming out now???
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 10:16:50 AM »

fada..

all i sayin is that i prefer see pres beat benedicts than the other way around...

speaking ah dummy's.. i wonder if we still have the one that alyuh get lix in intercol with..so I expect to be seeing some ah alyuh fellahs in the game.

supporting pres? but what is dis? naps-pres is the rivalry.. benedicts doh factor in that rivalry.. it have nutten like naps man "supporting pres". in fact the only time that phrase should be in a naps man vocabulary is if the words "I not" comes before it

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »
exactly!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 11:11:43 AM »

fada..

Dooks yuh disappoint meh deh breds  :(
we does always support Benedict's as we second horse..but then again that was when we used to lose regularly  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 11:23:07 AM »
noname...doh study dem..naps buying like dey name chelsea..all successful sides buy players but I feel naps have abramovich backing dem.

I didnt know steph was ah lil gyul..i feel she really get ah horn so she bitter like angostura..so i expect real haterade from a bitter groupie.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »
anyone have highlights of the match?

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 11:51:52 AM »
ndookie yuh own fellas turn on yuh....support us man is no scene...buh jus doh expect de same in return!  :devil:
Back in Trini...

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 01:24:46 PM »
ah retract the statement..

i was young , and stupid

we go see during the naps pres game yes...

wednesday the 27th..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 01:44:33 PM »
stupes real madness yuh need ah life yeh dredss...yuh jus vex cuz it have gurls who supportin naps and well only MAN for pres..shows pres GAY ne ways i wud leave alluh set ah lil bois alone

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 01:53:53 PM »
noname...doh study dem..naps buying like dey name chelsea..all successful sides buy players but I feel naps have abramovich backing dem.

I didnt know steph was ah lil gyul..i feel she really get ah horn so she bitter like angostura..so i expect real haterade from a bitter groupie.

sour grapes again. why u cyah just say naps going thru a good period in national football? pres had their days. and naps doh buy ppl - money noit involved -- every team receive transfers and unlike some other schools naps at least groom them from young rather than pluck stars in the league

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 04:11:49 PM »

sour grapes again. why u cyah just say naps going thru a good period in national football? pres had their days. and naps doh buy ppl - money noit involved -- every team receive transfers and unlike some other schools naps at least groom them from young rather than pluck stars in the league

it is not sour grapes..i have nothing against naps..they dominating and that coo, every dog does have its dayl..just don't act like allyuh eh buy players and then point fingers at other ppl...that was my initial comment.

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006, 11:15:57 PM »

Aye take yuh time...alllyuh really cyah take talk to save allyuh life yuh know. Whats with all the sensitivity? Like a man speak the truth and it bunning yuh...

Congrats to Pres on another victory...

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2006, 11:16:52 PM »

it is not sour grapes..i have nothing against naps..they dominating and that coo, every dog does have its dayl..just don't act like allyuh eh buy players and then point fingers at other ppl...that was my initial comment.

respeck

Offline iceman

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 04:53:34 AM »
As a former Naps player and captain, I was extremely proud watching the team's performance in the season opener (2-1 win vs Vessigny). They play a very enterprising brand of ball which uses the width of the field, and should lead to success. My only issues were lack of finishing touch in front of goal; no real setplay inventiveness, and they seemed to fade down the stretch allowing the other team to stay in contention.

Hopefully, each of these are correctable and they will continue to grow as the season progresses.

I also saw the Pres-Benedicts game and saw a Pres team with nippy strikers and wingers, a seemingly good defence, but no real midfield creativity.

It really appears as though there is a big gap in the teams and their standard of play.

GO NAPS!! 

1]; } ?>