April 26, 2024, 02:30:37 AM

Author Topic: Joe Public gets young Spann.  (Read 6548 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Joe Public gets young Spann.
« on: September 15, 2006, 09:02:37 PM »
Joe Public signs young Spann.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

The younger brother of Trinidad and Tobago national senior team midfielder Silvio Spann is now a member of B Mobile Joe Public.
Silas Spann last played for W Connection’s under 18 team, where his brother was also attached; young Spann made the move to Eastern Lions this week.
The Spann brothers are sons to former national player Leroy Spann who was a member of the famous 1989’ ‘Strike Squad’.
The 18 year old midfielder who attended St Benedicts College was also a national under 17 player and is currently training with the national under-20 team.
Coach of Joe Public, Michael Mc Commie took the youth player as addition in his team’s development plans.
Mc Commie told ‘TT Pro League Media’, "First to begin with, he is a talented player for his age. Our decision to invest in the player is long term and I know that over the next few months he’ll be groomed into a more mature and skillful player, because he is loaded with potential."
Mc Commie continued, "It was his parents that came to me first, as they have his interest at heart. He wasn’t playing any football at the moment and they were interested in his development. We spoke and they were pleased about the club’s future direction."
"I can’t promise, but he might very well feature in this evening’s match against Starworld Strikers in the First Citizens Cup quarter finals" ended the former national keeper.
News from the 19th of Sept 2006.

Silas makes his senior Pro League debut.
 – promising goals
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

Young talent Silas Spann made his TT Pro League debut on Tuesday for Joe Public against Tobago United at Shaw Park, Tobago.
Spann who currently trains with the Trinidad and Tobago national under 20 team was happy to be on the pitch for his team’s 5-1 win over Tobago United.
The younger brother of national player Silvio Spann did well in his debut for Joe Public to assist in a goal and made the pass into the penalty area that lead to a 90th minute penalty.
Spann told ‘TT Pro League Media’, "I had a good game in midfield and I think the Tobagonians played well. We went out and did what the coach wanted, that’s to control ball possession and attack in numbers. I think that I had a great game, but there is always room for improvement." said young Spann.
"I hope to start scoring soon for my team, this is my joy to attack from midfield and I am promising lots of goals in the near future."
"We have high quality players here at Joe public and it’s good for me to improve my playing standards in matches amongst these players. I hope to gain some experience, now that I am playing in the top local League and one day I hope to ply my trade in Europe in top leagues like the English Premiership or the Spanish La Liga."
However young Spann is taking it one step at a time, "For now I’m at home and looking to make the best of it in the TT Pro League and looking to more national football, maybe the senior team." ended the young midfielder.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 05:40:44 AM by Flex »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Public gets young Spann
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 09:47:52 PM »
Joe Public signs young Spann
By Randy Bando

The younger brother of Trinidad and Tobago national senior team midfielder Silvio Spann is now a member of B Mobile Joe Public.

Silas Spann last played for W Connection’s under 18 team, where his brother was also attached; young Spann made the move to Eastern Lions this week.

The Spann brothers are sons to former national player Leroy Spann who was a member of the famous 1989’ ‘Strike Squad’.

The 18 year old midfielder who attended St Benedicts College was also a national under 17 player and is currently training with the national under-20 team.

Coach of Joe Public, Michael Mc Commie took the youth player as addition in his team’s development plans.

Mc Commie told ‘TT Pro League Media’, "First to begin with, he is a talented player for his age. Our decision to invest in the player is long term and I know that over the next few months he’ll be groomed into a more mature and skillful player, because he is loaded with potential."

Mc Commie continued, "It was his parents that came to me first, as they have his interest at heart. He wasn’t playing any football at the moment and they were interested in his development. We spoke and they were pleased about the club’s future direction."

"I can’t promise, but he might very well feature in this evening’s match against Starworld Strikers in the First Citizens Cup quarter finals" ended the former national keeper.

Kingman

I wonder what happen at w connection
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Public gets young Spann.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 08:46:29 AM »
i wonder wat happen to old spann??

silvio that is :devil:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Public gets young Spann.
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »
Them fall out with WC. Lil Spann was playing with Caroni. Glad that in the Pro League.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 03:44:28 PM »

That is a next story by itself. Take 2 and 2 and figure it out (at least on the surface of the issue).

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »

That is a next story by itself. Take 2 and 2 and figure it out (at least on the surface of the issue).

Kingman

???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>