April 16, 2024, 03:14:26 PM

Author Topic: W Connection signs fresh pair.  (Read 4184 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
W Connection signs fresh pair.
« on: September 16, 2006, 06:40:08 AM »
W Connection signs fresh pair.
...including another Brazilian.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).
[/size]

W Connection have acquired the services of two young players, Trinidadian Husani Thomas out of England and Brazilian Diego Oliveira Zanete. Both players were on trials with the Couva-based club earlier this season before signing contracts.
Thomas is a big defender, who played in the lower leagues in England visited this country earlier in the year during the Carnival season and spoke with team officials at w connection, and expressed interest in joining the club.
He then returned during the World Cup break for a trial.
Coach Stuart Charles Fervier told ‘TT Pro League Media’, "He is a powerful left footed defender who can play as a wing back or stopper. He is only 23 years old and is well developed physically and has proven to be a ball winner, who can read the game."
As for the Brazilian, the St. Lucian born coach said, "Zanete was recommended to the club and came on trial just two weeks ago. He is a 20 year old striker, he has no professional experience, but he has showed high level of ability and we decided to take him on for further development. He is a player with good potential and he has the determination to be a great player."
"We have a lot of games to come and we need a big squad to choose from. At the moment I have a full squad of players—and the competition for places is very high, so if they prove themselves in training then I can decide when and how they would fit into the squad" ended the defending First Citizens champions Coach.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: W Connection signs fresh pair.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 06:57:46 AM »
He is a 20 year old striker, he has no professional experience, but he has showed high level of ability and we decided to take him on for further development. He is a player with good potential and he has the determination to be a great player."

I know its about business etcetc  buh  Send that brazilian packing nuh i am sure they could ah get a a local  bajan vincy or grenadian  20 year old just as good
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 10:28:39 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 08:43:08 AM »
i agree whole heartedly

wam to a friggin trin striker wit kno pro expereince??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:55:05 AM »
Now I know Connection trying to sign men who they could probably sell. If this was the plan and they came from the Caribbean I could understand but a man from England and Brazil. They where our players wish they could be. They cyah be that good. Connection ain't doing nothing to put these players on exhibition (if they were I would I would prefer a trini get the opportunity). Why are they here? The English fella obviously toToo-tool-bay. The young Brazilian????

Just out of curiousity, how much the English fella getting? Cause the man going against the gradient with the currency exchnage. I hope he intend to retire and live in Trinidad.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 09:57:37 AM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 10:28:51 AM »
Why you doh go packing?  Dem kinda phobia thing eh good at all.  If everybody think like that, we woulda had no overseas players and certainly not gone to the World Cup anytime soon.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »
Why you doh go packing?  Dem kinda phobia thing eh good at all.  If everybody think like that, we woulda had no overseas players and certainly not gone to the World Cup anytime soon.

Oh sorry fuh saying that  :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 11:17:09 AM »
He is a 20 year old striker, he has no professional experience, but he has showed high level of ability and we decided to take him on for further development. He is a player with good potential and he has the determination to be a great player."

Send that brazilian packing nuh
nice to see people supportive of young players developing in general right triniman?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 11:30:39 AM »

Send that brazilian packing nuh
nice to see people supportive of young players developing in general right triniman?

very nice and very supportive

1]; } ?>