March 28, 2024, 11:20:05 AM

Author Topic: Jamaal Shabazz Thread  (Read 58712 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shabazz steps down as woman head coach.
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 07:29:13 AM »
so what is the real story beyond de spin because Shabazz ain't going to step down just so.

Maybe because of these comments, Jack got him...

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=53517.msg736973#msg736973

Glad he left anyway, he sucked....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2011, 08:11:07 AM »
"Life is not about holding on to a position forever, it is also about seeking out new challenges and making room for others to rise and make their contributions.”

Spin or not, this is about the strongest open criticism from a TTFF insider so far. I hope it sting their ears and make Camps feel shame.

Glad he stepped down, there are too many talented and hardworking people in T&T left on the side lines while he was working 3 jobs each of which require full time focus and attention. Perhaps he can begin to be more effective as a coaching administrator, he obviously has good organizational skills.

But having a key TTFF officer also running a commerical football team is problematic at best.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 08:19:19 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 06:28:17 PM »
thanks for the work you put in Jammal....im sure a lot of them girls learned lots from you...well done
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Guyana want Shabazz again
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2011, 07:07:28 AM »
I ent know what to think of it...A man hadda eat a food, but it come like a conflict of interest, ent he is part of the women's team, ent he still does ttff coaching and a pro league coach. Then you will turn around and train another team to play against the same players you coaching.

It's a hard decision, but at least he being considered.

I woulda have no problem if Guyana was in another group, but as our direct opponents...I find is a disrespect.

Guyana want Shabazz again
By Ian Prescott ian.prescott@trinidadexpress.com

Trinidad Express

Story Updated: Aug 26, 2011 at 1:44 AM ECT

Trinidadian Jamaal Shabazz may be in the opponents' corner when Trinidad and Tobago face Guyana in back-to-back Caribbean Zone Group B FIFA 2014 World Cup qualifiers on November 11 and 15.

The Caledonia AIA coach was invited to Guyana to observe and sit on the bench with the Guyana national team during their friendly international against India on Wednesday night. Guyana won the match 2-1.

Shabazz is considering an approach by the Guyana Football Federation (GFF) to have him take charge for their World Cup qualifying campaign.

Guyana are in Caribbean Group B along with Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and Bermuda. The group winner will advance to the semi-final round of qualifying.

Shabazz, a former Trinidad and Tobago senior women's national coach, had previously coached Guyana against his native country, including at the Digicel Caribbean Cup.

The Caledonia AIA coach is considering the Guyanese offer, but is tentative because Guyana and Trinidad and Tobago are in the same group for the World Cup qualifiers which start on September 2.

"I am in Guyana for the India match. I have spoken to a couple people including the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), but I have to sit down with my family and decide by the end of the week," said Shabazz. "Of course this is a huge task and I have a lifetime commitment to Caledonia AIA. It is a challenge and I know my name is Jamaal, not Jesus, but you know me, I love adventure.

"I feel deeply touched that the people and Federation of Guyana would want me to come and lead the team for the qualifiers. It is a ticklish situation though I love my country, Trinidad and Tobago, but I do not think I may ever be Trinidad and Tobago men's national coach."

Shabazz was technical director of Guyana's football from 2005 to 2008 and during that time he took them from obscurity to their highest-ever FIFA rankings.

Under Shabazz, Guyana received the FIFA award for the biggest upward mover in the world rankings in 2006.

The Guyanese re-established contact with Shabazz when GFF operations secretary Aubrey "Shanghai" Major travelled to Trinidad to meet him.

"The Guyana national team coach job is Shabazz's for the taking," said Major. "Guyana football needs Jamaal Shabazz. He is the only non-Guyanese coach who has a clear understanding of our culture and as a pulse for what is needed. The players love him, the Guyanese people love him, we are going to make every effort to get him here.

"I think he is very skeptical of how he is viewed by the T&T public because he loves his country," Major added. "He told us he has to speak to the Minister of Sport Anil Roberts and a couple other people first.

"Shabazz is more than a coach to Guyana's football, he is a brother and a friend...the country loves him and we see him as a Guyanese. You all have all kind of big-time foreign coach, so Trinidad and Tobago does not need Shabazz."
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:09:44 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Guyana want Shabazz again
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2011, 07:12:49 AM »
We go play dem so of course dey need him now even more than ever.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2011, 07:14:43 AM »
Heheh maybe the ttff might agree and plant him across dey like a "Inception"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
Heheh maybe the ttff might agree and plant him across dey like a "Inception"

I don't have a problem with Shabazz coaching Guyana,i don't see where the disrespect comes in,the guy have been coaching Guyana years now and has done a descent job with them,reason they wants him back,i could be corrected here but i think is JW used to pay him.
      The consencus on here any how is that Shabazz is a shyt Coach and should not be around no national/club team so he eh no threat to us,they think he is good and gives him that respect because they have improved under him.

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2011, 07:42:33 AM »
He can help dem lead ah coup for all I care...He good at dat too.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaal Shabazz raps with media on return visit to Guyana
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »
the issue is not shabazz coaching abilities. and he is a hard working fella. but this nonsense about being entitled to hold onto your job no matter what is the old way of doing things. people cuss nahkid for supposedly selling out to bahrain and shabazz free to ponder out loud about how the gff making he feel special. take the job,  but ttff should be looking to give the opportunity to take over his administrative roles to competent people from the next generation
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2011, 08:08:53 AM »
Guyana love Talibans......
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
Guyana love Talibans......

bowwww lol...leh him goo...hit him about 5 too when we play dem...
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shabazz promised Guyanese land
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2011, 03:35:21 AM »

...if he leads 'Golden Jaguars' to next round of qualifying

New Guyana head coach, Trinidadian Jamaal Shabazz, is guaranteed a plot of Guyanese land if he leads the "Golden Jaguars" to the third round of CONCACAF Zone 2014 World Cup qualifying.

Guyana are grouped with Trinidad and Tobago, Bermuda and Barbados. Having won two home matches, Guyana have a maximum six points, the same as T&T. However, Guyana lead the group on goals scored, having scored four goals and conceded one. Trinidad and Tobago have scored three goals and conceded none.

Guyana President Bharrat Jagdeo has promised housing lots to 30 members of the Guyana squad, including the technical staff, should they top the group and advance to the third round.

The Jaguars have also been offered a US$5,000 bonus for every match they win.

Shabazz returned to Trinidad from Guyana yesterday and preferred to talk football rather than politics. But he is pleased with the showing of the Guyanese team, which has a mix of youth and experience.

Among the players making up the team are those who have played in Trinidad, including 37-year-old North East Stars central defender Charles "Lily" Pollard, 17-year-old Caledonia AIA striker Trayon Bobb, and 20-year-old T&TEC striker Vurlon Mills, who has already scored a couple of goals in the qualifying matches.

"The fact that we won our first two games at home has been embraced by the Guyana people. Guyana have a very good team and both the players and the country are very excited," said Shabazz yesterday."One of the highlights so far is that for the first time the Guyana Government has embraced the national team. The President met with the players and that was a great honour for the team."

Shabazz said that while winning at home was welcomed, he now looks to his players to pick up points in their next two matches, which are away to Barbados and Bermuda.

He said the next two matches are crucial to Guyana's campaign.

"We have no illusions, because we know that Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica are the monsters of the Caribbean," Shabazz said. "It is a foregone conclusion that Trinidad and Tobago are better than the other teams. So, to pick up points on the road against the other teams is very important."

Of Guyana's game with Trinidad and Tobago next month, Shabazz made no predictions, but said it will be very interesting.

"It will be a November to remember," he said.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2011, 05:33:56 AM »
Good incentive from the Government. But nothing will come out of it as TRINIDAD&TOBAGO will head this group.
 Sorry Guyana too little too late

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2011, 05:43:41 AM »
Good incentive from the Government. But nothing will come out of it as TRINIDAD&TOBAGO will head this group.
 Sorry Guyana too little too late

If by chance Guyana beat us. Allyuh remember dat eh.

In the world of pro football everybody has a chance to make a living.

There is no disrespect in Coaching a team against your country. Then about a 100 coaches in history have disrespected their country. That is Third World thinking.

Strange though if he is helping out Guyana and still holding on to his jobs in TT. I can understand a "leave of absence."  :)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2011, 06:03:51 AM »
i think it's fair for jamaal shabazz to help guyana football. but let seat back and see what will happen in that match with tNt and guyana. Who have more talent and know how....

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2011, 06:47:33 AM »
Boy Fack Shabazz and Guyana...

Dem is we direct opponents in this WCQ and is One team going.

Licks for dey MC.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2011, 07:29:22 AM »
Since when we fraid Guyana?
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 07:43:03 AM »
Is not Guyana we fraid Andre...we fraid weself...as we know we go do some shit and it go be a heart attack situation coming down to the end.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 07:45:21 AM »
Is not Guyana we fraid Andre...we fraid weself...as we know we go do some shit and it go be a heart attack situation coming down to the end.

:thumbsup:

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »

I just think that we panicing too much.........do we have any match reports from Guyana's games against Bermuda and Barbados? I am curious to see how the balance of play went.

I agree that our team lacked chemisty in the first two games, but in neither game were we ever threatened with anything from these teams.

Both our first two games could have ended up 4-0. 

We will handle Guyana, i am more concerned with how fast we will improve in time for the second phase against Costa Rica and Mexico.

ah love it!!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 08:25:38 AM »
Found them.........

Guyana vs Bermuda

The Guyana Cronicle

TWO goals from attacking winger Vurlon Mills saw Guyana go past Bermuda 2-1 when the two countries  met Tuesday evening at the Guyana National Stadium, as action in the CONCACAF Group B World Cup qualifiers continued.

Mills' goals came in the 50th and 60th minutes while Khano Smith, in the 90th minute, pulled one back for the Bermudans who have now slumped to their second loss in as many matches while Guyana made it their second win and are now atop the group with six points, tied with Trinidad and Tobago, after they had defeated Barbados 2-0 on the same evening in Bridgetown.

The Guyana team had promised the home crowd a better showing after a dismal but victorious performance against the Bajans in their first game. Technical director Jamal Shabazz and captain Chris Nurse in different sections of the local media stated that the players were now getting together and that they had worked on their troubles to perform better against Bermuda.

However, like the common saying goes "words are wind", the Golden Jaguars seem far from their usual selves and in fact, had played worse than they did against Barbados.

The 2-1 win does not reflect how the game was really played, except that Guyana's defence was the same - sturdy - while in front, the absence of striker Gregory 'Jackie Chan' Richardson was evidently missed on pitch.
Richardson, due to an injury, did not start and was replaced by Travis 'Zorro' Grant; a player known more for his ability to make things happen than in an attacking mid-field role. However, he teamed up with Shawn 'Bubbly' Beveney to form Guyana's main attacking alliance.

Ronson Williams in goal, Nurse, Charles 'Lily' Pollard and Walter Moore at the back (defence), along with Dwain Jacobs, Mills, Kayode McKinnon and Chris Bourne rounded off Guyana's starting 11.
The game started with Bermuda falling back, playing a more defensive game just like they did against Trinidad (according to reports) but nonetheless, 10 minutes into the contest, Pollard nearly sent Guyana into the lead but his header from a corner kick taken by McKinnon just barely hit the crossbar.
Bermuda's goalie was nowhere in sight when the veteran defender was picked out by perfectly taken kick by McKinnon, and to show his frustration, the 37-year-old slumped to his knees in front of the goal after the deflection was kicked off.

Bermuda basically controlled the pace of the game but the Guyanese would again find another chance at scoring and this time it was Moore whose shot, just like Pollard’s, hit the crossbar.
Bourne, working the wing and attacking the goal in front of the corporate boxes, used his obvious superior speed to get around his opponents and found a pacing Moore in the box for the header.
While he didn't score, his effort was cheered loudly by the crowd after looking at the distance which he covered to get his head on the ball.

But while the team seemed to be putting in a spirited performance, their striker Beveney seemed not his usual self. The striker who played off of Richardson in the first game and scored Guyana's first goal of the qualifiers, displayed a game that was not well received by the fans at the National Stadium.
Persons were heard shouting in true Guyana dialect, "Why Shabazz don't tek dah boy off" and sometimes those calls were made in unison but their calls fell on deaf ears.

The half ended scoreless with the Bermudans barely creating chances on goal and the few that they had were held off, some by the defence but mostly by Williams between the uprights.
American Referee Mark Gieger kept the game tight sharing five yellow cards, two of which were handed to Guyana (Bourne and Jacobs) as the second half resumed with Guyana playing with a bit more purposeful but having fewer chances on goal as compared to the first half.

This was so simple because of the selfish plays by Beveney who decided that he could dribble his way to goal instead of playing with the spaces.
Both teams lacked that presence in the midfield but Mills got an opening ten minutes into play after he worked his way down the right side, this time attacking the goal in front of the media centre and, with a powerful right foot strike, was able to beat Bermuda's keeper.

While cheers erupted from the spectators, Mills celebrated with two back flips, much to the delight of the crowd. Dejection was printed on the Bermudans’ faces as they spotted the ball in the centre, asking one another what went wrong.
But Mills was not done; the winger showed his hunger and the tempo of the game changed to his fast-playing nature and ten minutes later, he made it 2-0 when Jacobs’ shot on goal was blocked by the keeper but Mills was there to blast home the rebound.

This fuelled a change for the Bermudans who sent off Regie Lambre and John Nusum for Tyrell Burgess and Angelo Simmons. Guyana also made a few changes, finally sending off Beveney and bringing Richardson into the game, along with Eusi Phillips for Grant and the night's hero (Mills) saw Anthony Benfield come in for him.
Richardson immediately caused trouble early using some fancy footwork, but on the other end, Bermuda stepped up the pace in an attempt to level the score or go for a win. Their big striker and captain Smith hit a well-timed pass at the top of the 18 yards box that went flat and hard to Williams who dived a bit late.
Smith's 90th minute goal came just when the fourth official Edvin Jurisevic had signalled that four minutes’ stoppage time was left in the game.

On another play, Williams made another save but went down to the ground after holding his left shoulder and the referee was forced to call Guyana's medical assistant to the pitch.
By the time Williams was cleared and play had resumed, the referee blasted his 'fox40' to end the game. Guyana's celebration was not of the ordinary since they were aware of their performance and for Bermuda, it meant that they will have to win all their remaining matches to stand a chance of making the group.
After the game, Shabazz said that the team showed obvious signs that they needed more time and games together and added that they are still not up to what he knows the team could be.
The Golden Jaguars will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run when they play their return matches against Barbados on October 7 then travel to Bermuda October 11.

A break of one month will be taken and then Guyana would resume with their final and most intriguing match  - clash with the 2006 FIFA World Cup-playing nation Trinidad and Tobago, first clashing on November 11 at the Guyana National Stadium before flying off to the Twin Island Republic for the return leg on November 15.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 08:28:33 AM by andre samuel »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 08:28:16 AM »
Guyana vs Bermuda

Guyana Cronicle

SPECTATORS at the Guyana National Stadium witnessed the home team Golden Jaguars score an impressive 2–0 victory over Caribbean rivals Barbados on Friday night, but according to head coach of the winning team Jamal Shabazz, it was a good start but far from the truth.

Speaking to Shabazz following the victory, the coach said: “It was a battle; there were fierce contests for long periods but I think in the end there was a little more quality on our end. We created a lot of chances and I think we were fortunate to take them.”

He continued by saying, “We were unfortunate with one and two calls (referee); I think generally we created a lot of chances and we should have finished a lot better.” Guyana lacked numerous opportunities to further extend their goal aggregate throughout the entire match while still playing against some questionable calls by the linesmen.

“We have a lot of work to do; this is way off from where we want to play - we developed our line on intensity but the fitness level has got to improve and the general cohesion needs to improve but it was a good start but far away from the truth” Shabazz stated.

JP Rodrigues who is out of the Jaguars side with an injury for their first two games in Group Two may make a return for the encounter in October against the Soca Warriors.
Charles ‘Lily’ Pollard – ‘The Ultimate Patriot’, according to Shabazz was called at the last moment to fill in for Rodrigues and once again did a terrific job in the centre back position.
Guyana next face Bermuda, who lost to Trinidad and Tobago 0–1 on Friday and Shabazz and his charges are eager to come out fast and hard on the day of reckoning, not batting an eyelid to the slim margin that Bermuda lost to the Caribbean football giants.

“Right now we are more focused on what is - which is moulding the team; forming a marriage between the young talent such as Treon Bobb and the veteran players, such as Pollard.”
The match on Friday saw Jaguars display that they were the stronger, faster, more organised team, as they controlled the entire match with ball possession and continuously attacked the opposition to come out on top.
While Barbados struggled to put passes together, they had to be stern in their defence to keep the Jaguars at bay but with Shawn Beveney, Gregory Richardson and Chris Bourne striking, the Barbados defenders grew weary thus causing their goalkeeper to be exposed on numerous occasions.

Beveney drew first blood for Guyana in the 25th minute, clinically finishing past the goalkeeper after receiving a terrific ball from Richardson on top of the Barbados 18-yard.

Guyana, on the end of some stiff offside calls from the linesmen, still managed to create a wealth of opportunities to score but could not find the final touch when it was needed.
The second half saw Guyana double their lead in the 75th minute from a corner kick, which found Pollard, who finished with a marvellous header.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »
Guyana collecting about 3 easy .. I eh see no problem here.. Bermuda playing a defensive game and controlling di game the writer say.. From he say dat Guyana good for severall goals.. we have two more games to fine tune.. maybe we should tackle JA in an international game (note I eh say friendly)  get sum practice I see rell card sharing against guyana ...
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2011, 02:55:04 PM »

I just think that we panicing too much.........do we have any match reports from Guyana's games against Bermuda and Barbados? I am curious to see how the balance of play went.

I agree that our team lacked chemisty in the first two games, but in neither game were we ever threatened with anything from these teams.

Both our first two games could have ended up 4-0. 

We will handle Guyana, i am more concerned with how fast we will improve in time for the second phase against Costa Rica and Mexico.

ah love it!!

If Latapy or Maturana was coaching I would be a bit worried.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Shabazz promised Guyanese land
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »

New Guyana head coach, Trinidadian Jamaal Shabazz, is guaranteed a plot of Guyanese land if he leads the "Golden Jaguars" to the third round of CONCACAF Zone 2014 World Cup qualifying.

Guyana are grouped with Trinidad and Tobago, Bermuda and Barbados. Having won two home matches, Guyana have a maximum six points, the same as T&T. However, Guyana lead the group on goals scored, having scored four goals and conceded one. Trinidad and Tobago have scored three goals and conceded none.

Guyana President Bharrat Jagdeo has promised housing lots to 30 members of the Guyana squad, including the technical staff, should they top the group and advance to the third round.

Shabazz returned to Trinidad from Guyana yesterday and preferred to talk football rather than politics. But he is pleased with the showing of the Guyanese team, which has a mix of youth and experience.

Among the players making up the team are those who have played in Trinidad, including 37-year-old North East Stars central defender Charles "Lily" Pollard, 17-year-old Caledonia AIA striker Trayon Bobb, and 20-year-old T&TEC striker Vurlon Mills, who has already scored a couple of goals in the qualifying matches.

"The fact that we won our first two games at home has been embraced by the Guyana people. Guyana have a very good team and both the players and the country are very excited," said Shabazz yesterday."One of the highlights so far is that for the first time the Guyana Government has embraced the national team. The President met with the players and that was a great honour for the team."

Shabazz said that while winning at home was welcomed, he now looks to his players to pick up points in their next two matches, which are away to Barbados and Bermuda.

"We have no illusions, because we know that Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica are the monsters of the Caribbean," Shabazz said. "It is a foregone conclusion that Trinidad and Tobago are better than the other teams. So, to pick up points on the road against the other teams is very important."

Of Guyana's game with Trinidad and Tobago next month, Shabazz made no predictions, but said it will be very interesting.

What a great incentive to both the coach and Guyanese players!!
Imagine their president came to visit them and each player in the 30 man squad has been promised housing lots if Guyana tops the group plus US$5,000 bonus for every match they win.
And the coach has been promised a plot of land if his team wins the group! He might even be offered a Guyanese wife (being a Muslim, I think he's allowed to have more than one wife if he can afford it.)

In the meantime back in good old T&T our 2006 world cup warriors are still awaiting their promised bonus payments from our football federation.

God doh like ugly and I am not sure right now if he wants to be a Trini so I getting a bad feeling that the most serious team in our group which is willing to look after their players and stick to the promises they make to their players will emerge as winners of our group!

Allyuh go ahead and take Guyana lightly!!

Yeah we go beat Guyana badd, badd , badd but doh forget God doh like ugly!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:15:45 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2011, 03:36:38 PM »

Imagine their president came to visit them and each player in the 30 man squad has been promised housing lots if Guyana tops the group plus US$5,000 bonus for every match they win.
And the coach has been promised a plot of land if his team wins the group! He might even be offered a Guyanese wife (being a Muslim, I think he's allowed to have more than one wife if he can afford it.)

In the meantime back in good old T&T our 2006 world cup warriors are still awaiting their promised bonus payments from our football federation.

God doh like ugly and I am not sure right now if he feels like being a Trini so I getting a bad feeling that the most serious team in our group which is willing to look after their players and stick to the promises they make to their players will emerge as winners of our group!

u rell f**kin disgustin wit yuh gloom an doom bullshit ino  ::)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2011, 03:42:25 PM »

God doh like ugly and I am not sure right now if he wants to be a Trini so I getting a bad feeling that the most serious team in our group which is willing to look after their players and stick to the promises they make to their players will emerge as winners of our group!

u rell f**kin disgustin wit yuh gloom an doom bullshit ino  ::)

Am I now?! And what did I point out that is not true?!

Blame me if things go wrong after I warned allyuh to take allyuh heads out of the sand!! ::)

And btw would my warnings be bullshit if they come thru?!   :-\

Anyway allyuh now have someone to blame if things go wrong never mind Oliver & the TTFF!!  :-X
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:14:56 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2011, 09:05:46 PM »
Maybe he could make Corneal his assistant....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2011, 09:17:20 PM »
Maybe he could make Corneal his assistant....

Corneal already has a well paid job assisting Otto, yuh eh know that?!  ::)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2011, 01:38:39 PM »
Is shabazz really doing this? Is not he holding a position in the TTFf and going against their program? If he was out of a job I won't mind ! If your country don't want you , go wid somebody else ! These fellas have no sense of moral or ethics ! I think I see it all now!

1]; } ?>