April 20, 2024, 01:49:03 AM

Author Topic: Mucurapo win again, Princes Town swamp 'Pres'  (Read 14092 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Mucurapo win again, Princes Town swamp 'Pres'
« on: September 21, 2006, 07:04:29 AM »
Mucurapo win again.
Princes Town swamp 'Pres'.
By: Roger Seepersad & Mervyn Stewart.
[/size]

Mucurapo Senior Comprehensive dominated in their British Gas 2006 Secondary Schools Football League clash with Malick Senior Comprehensive, at Fatima Ground yesterday, winning 2-0.
Mucurapo had the bulk of the ball possession throughout the match but staunch defending and some brilliant saves from Malick goalie, Nicholas Alexander, denied the defending champions, until midway in the second half. In the 70th minute, after a spell of pressure by Mucurapo, Kevon Piper finally broke the dead-lock. His strike went streaming past Alexander. Malick would have some chances late in the second half, but in the dying stages of the game Mucurapo's captain, Khaleem Hyland, would put the game out of reach, running into open space, drawing the keeper out and then scrambling the ball into the back of the net.
The win cements Mucurapo's place at the top of the north zone table.
In the south zone, Princes Town swamped Presentation 4-0, at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium in Marabella.
Princes Town opened the scoring as early as the 11th minute, Kemo Narcis heading past the Presentation goalkeeper Terrence Ramsaroop. In the 26th minute, Princes Town went two up through Jady Allsop, whose long range shot went through the hands of Ramsaroop and into the net. Sixteen minutes after the restart, Princes Town extended their lead. And then, 13 minutes from the end, they completed the mauling.

Scores:

North Zone

St Anthony's College 1 v Fatima College 2

Queen Royal College 1 v Trinity College 2

Mucurapo Senior Comprehensive 2 v Malick Senior Comprehensive 0

East Zone

El Dorado Senior Comprehensive 5 v Arima Senior Comprehensive 1

Hillview College 6 v Malabar 1

St Augustine Senior Comprehensive 9 v Toco Composite 0

Central Zone

Presentation Chaguanas 6 v Union Claxton Bay 0

Tabaquite Composite 2 v Marabella 0

Chaguanas Senior Comprehensive 0 v Carapichaima 1

South Zone

Naparima College 1 v Fyzabad 0

Presentation College 0 v Princes Town 4

Moruga Composite 3 v St Benedict's College 0
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mucurapo win again, Princes Town swamp 'Pres'
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 07:14:11 AM »
morvant...wham tuh malick....iz ah hand full ah goals dey get in de last 2 games and dey eh score none.... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 07:15:59 AM »
Oh Lord put a hand on QRC.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 07:25:41 AM »
I told you all so

The Boys from Moka are on a role 3rd in the table and we did the Serpintine Road double beat St. Marys on their ground and QRC on their grounds.

QRC at least you all will not have to go far to play next season you all will just have to cross the road because most of the second division games are in the savannah :rotfl:

GO TRINITY[/color][/size]

Troy 8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 07:57:42 AM »
Oh Lord put a hand on QRC.

.....or as Roderick woulda tell any of de 'keepers: "Both hands!!"  Look like a hard luck dis season.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 08:02:36 AM »
I told you all so

The Boys from Moka are on a role 3rd in the table and we did the Serpintine Road double beat St. Marys on their ground and QRC on their grounds.

QRC at least you all will not have to go far to play next season you all will just have to cross the road because most of the second division games are in the savannah :rotfl:

GO TRINITY[/color][/size]

Troy 8)

......at least yuh know SOME geography, yuh know where the savannah is.  QRC is NOT on Serpentine road, padnah, but I understand that this is an accomplishment unprecedented in your Trinity experience, and yuh might be a little giddy so ah go give yuh some slack.  Congrats.

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://footballawayoflife.blogspot.com/
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 08:03:17 AM »
Good Job Hillview.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 08:16:20 AM »

......at least yuh know SOME geography, yuh know where the savannah is.  QRC is NOT on Serpentine road, padnah, but I understand that this is an accomplishment unprecedented in your Trinity experience, and yuh might be a little giddy so ah go give yuh some slack.  Congrats.

You have to be one of those dumb QRC jocks,
Yes I know QRC is not on Serpentine Road, Unlike you in Trinity we get a well rounded education.
But in case you did not know when QRC plays CIC they call it the battle of Serpentine Road.

Troy 8)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2006, 08:25:52 AM »
TROY U BITING HARD.................

and allyuh doh worry bout mailck we have a whole nex rounds of level stadium games to play

d race is not for the swiftest slow and steady

plus morvant comin down jus now so yuh dun kno is level suppposrt d boys from d drive go be gettin

we are malick mighty might malick
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2006, 09:22:07 AM »

Yes I know QRC is not on Serpentine Road, Unlike you in Trinity we get a well rounded education.
But in case you did not know when QRC plays CIC they call it the battle of Serpentine Road.

Troy 8)

Your education, little troy, however "rounded" it may be (I don't know how well) clearly lacks definition and refinement.  Your response is so poor in structure and grammar that it could even mislead a lesser scholar (a trinity boy, for example) to assuming that the person you are responding to is actually a trinity student.  Once again though, considering that YOU are experiencing a rare "period" of unchartered success in the SSFL, it looks like I will have to cut you even more slack than previously expected.  Next time you waitin' for yuh maraval bus by QRC, though, yuh could take a minute to go inside the school and ask anybody (the security guards, even) if they would take the time to show you how to write a proper sentence. We of the "Q" are very benevolent and would be more than happy to help a dunce in need of "a well rounded education".

P.S.  I assure you that the "they" you are referring to that call the QRC-CIC rivalry "...the battle of Serpentine road..." or whatever, aren't too many people that are from QRC...if any at all. Now, run along, Troy.     

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 09:46:35 AM »

Troy 8)

Your education, little troy, however "rounded" it may be (I don't know how well) clearly lacks definition and refinement.  Your response is so poor in structure and grammar that it could even mislead a lesser scholar (a trinity boy, for example) to assuming that the person you are responding to is actually a trinity student.  Once again though, considering that YOU are experiencing a rare "period" of unchartered success in the SSFL, it looks like I will have to cut you even more slack than previously expected.  Next time you waitin' for yuh maraval bus by QRC, though, yuh could take a minute to go inside the school and ask anybody (the security guards, even) if they would take the time to show you how to write a proper sentence. We of the "Q" are very benevolent and would be more than happy to help a dunce in need of "a well rounded education".

P.S.  I assure you that the "they" you are referring to that call the QRC-CIC rivalry "...the battle of Serpentine road..." or whatever, aren't too many people that are from QRC...if any at all. Now, run along, Troy.     

chow...ah eh wha get involved in allyuh business eh...but if yuh criticizing de man bout grammar and ting de lease yuh could do is check yours.. ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 10:31:18 AM »
Way all dem Pres men.  Like allyuh forget bout P. Town.  Men win ah few early games and start talking bout ah two horse race.  Take dat!

Go, P. Town, Go!
[/size][/color]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:35:30 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2006, 11:05:31 AM »
all that talk these Pres men giving...
one season they actually make championship division and now they think they are kings...
*lol*
well Naps continue winning and all.. where the pres men now... blasted jackasses, i tell you... all this gun talk.. and the team get schooled by P.Town.. of course no disrespect to P. Town of course!!!
4-0...

of course they will say that they were resting players etc.. the goalie had she period and the strikers had block-fu... whatever!!!

anyway time to reply in that Pres vs Naps thread~~~

<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »
naparima i fine u getting a lil ahead of urself.  i remember in the nineties when naps was like a lil old skank dat pres used to beat out every now and then, alyuh couldnt give we all this talk.  remember them days???  i used to go lessons with ganga when he was naps head boy and he and all used to shake he head cause he know the team was crap.   is all good tho, we go take we licking and come back stronger.

oh, about that scholarship talk...the difference between naps and pres is that in naps, the men who does play football doesnt be the ones winning academic scholarship...not so in PRES bredda.  ketch yuh falling self.   i let u bray long enuf but u really get out of hand this time.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2006, 12:39:11 PM »
done kno Fari...i proud to say..played football for pres and still got my academic schol....we still had to hit the books even though we were playing and representing the school otherwise
Back in Trini...

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2006, 12:56:23 PM »
all that talk these Pres men giving...
one season they actually make championship division and now they think they are kings...
*lol*
well Naps continue winning and all.. where the pres men now... blasted jackasses, i tell you... all this gun talk.. and the team get schooled by P.Town.. of course no disrespect to P. Town of course!!!
4-0...

of course they will say that they were resting players etc.. the goalie had she period and the strikers had block-fu... whatever!!!

anyway time to reply in that Pres vs Naps thread~~~

For a man that just kicksing...yuh does use real strong language boy...take yuh time naps boy...at least show some form of decorum..they doh teach allyuh that down on the wharf or what?  ::)
All this hate for Pres just showing your hidden admiration...or jealousy...I go let you dea ;D :beermug:l with those deep lying issues lol  ::)

Also, we doh need to make excuses for a loss...a loss is a loss..plain and simple...THe better team win so...congrats Tenorsaw and all P'town students/alumni  :beermug:

I just hope other men (or women/girls) can be so gracious in defeat when that time comes.

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2006, 02:20:23 PM »
hahaha.. look fellas.. i went to naps in the sad sad early to mid 90's and we get beat like fricking tenor pan in Phase II - we win one intercol match in the 7 years i was there....... so if i want to bray and scream and shout... well dammit... i will do that!!
Hyperbole, exaggeration and ole talk.... meh...that is what the forum is about when it come to high school!

Grace and humility in victory... bleh.....those who win talk!! But that being said... this whole thread is for my and others' amusement. Everything is in cycles... so when Pres start to win... they can have al the gun talk in the world....but for now...the Pres fellas should just put up or shut up!

Now about the schol thing... is true.. to my knowledge... but hey Garbage men arent CEOs and vice versa... everyone has a role... so what if one or two win schols and play football...were the schol winner excellent football players....I would think not... point is... to said Pres have footballers who win schols is an exception to the norm - but hey if one wants to let an exception be your rule of thumb... then kewl.... you can take a horse to water.. but you cant make them drink!

Anyway back to work for me!!

I look forward to the responses!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »
To all the Prayers men all yuh cyah take talk or what?
Man talking bout when Ganga was head boy. Naps never had no head boy as far as I could remember. The only time Naps probably get schooled from prayers in the early 90's when we got relegated in 93. When we came back up we wasn't getting schooled at most we took a game and Prayers took one. In 98-2001 Naps was "schooling " Prayers. It wasn't even a matter of if we was winning. The question was how much we winning by.

Allyuh bumping allyuh gum since the season start and Naps men take it in stride. Allyuh take allyuh licks with some humility na. If allyuh didn't have verbal diarrhea then nobody woulda throw talk for you as soon as you lose.

P.S. I know realize is four Prayers leak. 1 maybe two is a bad day. Four! Look like all yuh overestimate the team.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 02:31:32 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2006, 02:30:46 PM »
Man talking bout when Ganga was head boy. Naps never had no head boy as far as I could remember. The only time Naps probably get schooled from prayers in the 90's was when we got relegated in 93. When we came back up we wasn't getting schooled at most we took a game and Prayers took one. In 98-2001 Naps was "schooling " Prayers. It wasn't even a matter of if we was winning. The question was how much we winning by.

Allyuh bumping allyuh gum since the season start and Naps men take it in stride. All take allyuh licks with some humility na. If all didn't have verbal diarrhea then nobody woulda throw talk for you as soon as you lose

ditto what rippin said!!
And I didnt even see the Ganga thing...i cant confirm about him...maybe the head boy.. you meant head prefect....cause i dont know what a head boy is... maybe in Prayers...that is what Brother Michael does name his 'concubine'
*lol*
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2006, 02:44:54 PM »
Man talking bout when Ganga was head boy. Naps never had no head boy as far as I could remember. The only time Naps probably get schooled from prayers in the early 90's when we got relegated in 93. When we came back up we wasn't getting schooled at most we took a game and Prayers took one. In 98-2001 Naps was "schooling " Prayers. It wasn't even a matter of if we was winning. The question was how much we winning by.

Allyuh bumping allyuh gum since the season start and Naps men take it in stride. Allyuh take allyuh licks with some humility na. If allyuh didn't have verbal diarrhea then nobody woulda throw talk for you as soon as you lose.

P.S. I know realize is four Prayers leak. 1 maybe two is a bad day. Four! Look like all yuh overestimate the team.

Is semantics you and naparima want to argue? Headprefect = head boy...seeing as how allyuh need everything spelt out explicitly.......Congrats to Princes Town on their win.

I suppose you just want us to just take the talk lying down? That is what allyuh accustomed to across on the wharf ent?  ;D lol
Bring the talk...I personally find it amusing that all this school spirit exists in the vacuum of the internet..Where was it when allyuh used to collect level licks from us...I forget the only eras that matter is when allyuh was old enough to get permission to go to the park aka 1998 to 2001. Is all good though, continue spouting allyuh rhetoric.

Of all kicks though..keep the talk between the schools and avoid direct mention on individuals. Unless the man do you something personally, doh sully the man name. Talk is one thing...Libel is another.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 02:53:43 PM »
 This standard of play in the SSFL seems to have dropped tremendously. What kind of scores I reading here? The league itself kind of just going through the motion and it giving a reflection of the standard of football that teams exhibiting. Damn, I hope things improve, for the sake of our dearly beloved........... football.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline naparima

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »

Is semantics you and naparima want to argue? Headprefect = head boy...seeing as how allyuh need everything spelt out explicitly.......Congrats to Princes Town on their win.

I suppose you just want us to just take the talk lying down? That is what allyuh accustomed to across on the wharf ent?  ;D lol
Bring the talk...I personally find it amusing that all this school spirit exists in the vacuum of the internet..Where was it when allyuh used to collect level licks from us...I forget the only eras that matter is when allyuh was old enough to get permission to go to the park aka 1998 to 2001. Is all good though, continue spouting allyuh rhetoric.

Of all kicks though..keep the talk between the schools and avoid direct mention on individuals. Unless the man do you something personally, doh sully the man name. Talk is one thing...Libel is another.

lol fair enough.... i dont know about Libel but I'll admit that crossed the line. :)
Well at the end of the day... within the vacuum of the internet a lot exists.... there are a bunch of great guys I met in Germany through this vaccum, just sayin'

And although 98-2001 was mentioned.... Naps has been beating Pres since then.. it didnt stop in 2001, in the south Zone... maybe our national dominance has waned a bit.... but has Pres done anything of note, in this millennium?

Im just curious :)  :beermug:
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 03:33:20 PM »
this millennium???    this has the potential to revert to the old pres vs naps thing...but we already did that in another thread a while back so i will spare the forumites the drama.

naparima take win for ur wind ups.  i will let the team do the talking on the field.  may the better team win :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 04:16:35 PM »

Troy 8)

chow...ah eh wha get involved in allyuh business eh...but if yuh criticizing de man bout grammar and ting de lease yuh could do is check yours.. ;D

Fan, boy, when yuh get to my age, yuh could use literary license as yuh see fit to cover any blemishes in the language yuh use.  Lil' Troy eh know 'bout dat yet.  ;D 

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 07:36:45 PM »
Mangow Chow....    CIC vs QRC is known as "The Battle of Serpentine"

if you went QRC u wudda have known that   but obviously u are d library hiding type of student   so all u knew about in QRC was books and a fat man name paw paw who used to beat ya ass properly...

till then shut ur f**king mouth cuz u talking absolute shit..... 

so mr mangow chow  wen QRC plays CIC  was do YOU call it?   

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 07:54:49 PM »
now as a qrc man, i hadda jump in here... mango chow talk some shit...but..i only once before heard qrc v cic called the battle of serpentine road... once, in fact i didn't hear it, i read it in a newspaper... now small mag.. seeing as YOU GO TO ST. MARY'S, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT MEN IN QRC DOES CALL IT???

now i call it the derby or of late the superclasico, bcuz the battle of serpentine road makes no sense to me, QRC is on the corner of Hayes Street and Queen's Park West. CIC is located on Fredrick and Pembroke Street.. CIC grounds is on Serpentine road, so i figga the whole name battle of come from some person who probably went CIC and figga dey 2 important or sumbody who hear about d battle AT Serpentine Road and get tie up.

dat aside.. QRC need help fast.. QRC doesn't do relegation.. check it.. we don't do that... it's part of the history... and for the last ten minutes yday the QRC team realised that they starting to mess wid d history and try to play.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 08:01:20 PM by Arazi »

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 07:57:09 PM »

Troy 8)

Fan, boy, when yuh get to my age, yuh could use literary license as yuh see fit to cover any blemishes in the language yuh use.  Lil' Troy eh know 'bout dat yet.  ;D 

I am a person that don't normally get into the slander and petty arguments that you are doing but I think I will have to make an exception his time.

You are a an even bigger jacka$$ than I first thought you were you are one of just one of those fools waggonist that come on the webiste since the world cup  and does want to start trouble go back under the rock you were hiding under all the time in New York and stop starting trouble be for you dumb a$$ get deported.
The forum is about expressing your view or opion on the beautiful game, not insult people for no apparent reason, if you dumb a$$ could read try reading the Forum Rules and Guidelines here is the link in because i think you might be to dumb to figure it how the find it:
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=12325.0
After you do try and maintain the spirit of the forum.

I now know why men like oconnorg dislikes waggonist so much
Calling the AWATT

Troy  8)

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 08:13:48 PM »
Whappen to de men from de East, only a setta South and North Zone supporters/posters here.......GREEN MACHINE 4 DE EAST AND ALL DE WAY!!!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 08:33:59 PM »
All dis back and forth talk ting....all i want tuh say is..well done mucurapo, well done, licks in malick.. :applause:

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 10:56:22 PM »

Now about the schol thing... is true.. to my knowledge... but hey Garbage men arent CEOs and vice versa... everyone has a role... so what if one or two win schols and play football...were the schol winner excellent football players....I would think not... point is... to said Pres have footballers who win schols is an exception to the norm - but hey if one wants to let an exception be your rule of thumb... then kewl.... you can take a horse to water.. but you cant make them drink!

Jus a lil note...on the team in which i played for pres...7 members have received academic scholarships and one a national scholarship. One attends penn state on academic schol....another two are on football scholarships...and of the seven i kno for a fact that two others were offered football schols but took the academic to attend better schools (academic wise)
so i dont think that u can say they were total crap footballers...maybe not super exceptional but definitely not half bad if being offered to play for college teams dont u think?
Back in Trini...

1]; } ?>