April 19, 2024, 08:00:59 PM

Author Topic: This is sick..warning, obscene language..warped kid  (Read 10866 times)

truetrini

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: This is sick..warning, obscene language..warped kid
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 10:40:36 PM »
wow
his first sentence threw me off really bad. I wasn't expecting that.

another leader of tomorrow :-\
this child I can't say is another "lost" soul because at a certain age group they know the differences between right and wrong and make decisions to suit, but the only thing about that is the environment/surroundings play a huge part also.

I'm sure someone taught him, or he continuously heard those statements/comments being said around his space.

just plain sad

« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 11:56:48 PM by TriniCana »

Offline michimausi

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 10:43:53 PM »
I don't know how old that kid was, but I would definitely say the parents are warped as well!!!  Who in their right mind would let their child talk like that?!?  Disgusting...
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 02:24:50 AM »
but why post it if it's all that you say...sick..obscene etc.

The sad part of this is that child was TAUGHT that.  He can hardly speak properly and it is obvious that he is abused.  We perpetuate the abuse by continuing to share this.  I feel sad for ths child when he gets old enough to understand what was done to him.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 03:46:58 AM »

The sad part of this is that child was TAUGHT that.  He can hardly speak properly and it is obvious that he is abused.  We perpetuate the abuse by continuing to share this.  I feel sad for ths child when he gets old enough to understand what was done to him.

why post it?  and exactly how do i perpetuate the abuse by sharing this? When the newspapers and television shares news of murders are they somehow enabling murderers or future murderers ??? ???

Of course the child was TAUGHT this....and I did not post it as some joke either, I made the post as a sad indictment to the jackass individuals who are encouraging the child to utter these disparaging and racist statements.

Come on now...!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 04:27:19 AM by truetrini »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 04:59:49 AM »
we have to report thiis to somebody ..

i tried searcing online for agencise where we report child abuse (because that is what it is) ..

could only find a link to report sexual child abuse ..

I'll keep looking unless somebody have the answer..
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 05:13:04 AM »
Pecan do your thing...sombody needs to make a stand that shit aint funny at all. Darm little boy could bearly say the words a dem. You could see the bigger ones all in their black hoodies just groomin another skin head  to join their crew.

Offline michimausi

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 05:42:28 AM »
we have to report thiis to somebody ..

i tried searcing online for agencise where we report child abuse (because that is what it is) ..

could only find a link to report sexual child abuse ..

I'll keep looking unless somebody have the answer..

Yes, you are 100% right.  What makes me really sad is when I stop to think about the kid's future...  He's not going to have a very pleasant childhood and it's his parents (or family and surroundings in general) who are to blame.   >:(
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 06:04:30 AM »

why post it?  and exactly how do i perpetuate the abuse by sharing this? When the newspapers and television shares news of murders are they somehow enabling murderers or future murderers ??? ???

Of course the child was TAUGHT this....and I did not post it as some joke either, I made the post as a sad indictment to the jackass individuals who are encouraging the child to utter these disparaging and racist statements.

Come on now...!

Reporting murders in the newspapers is totally different and you know it. But I'm not going to get into an argument about it.  You believe you were correct and you are entitled to your opinion.  I stand by my statement.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 06:26:26 AM »
Imagine the people or person who's been teaching this boy to say these things actually think they're doing this to somehow make him better. The good thing is..at this age the lil fella probably does not understand the meaning of what he's saying and simply repeating what he hears.

Freedom is ah hell of ah thing oui!

A few years back we had a birthday party for my eldest daughter (she was about 5 then)... there were about 5-8 kids at our place. I shook all the kids hands when I came home, since thats the way I teach my kids to introduce themselves etc.. one of the kids refused to shake my hands... later on when my daughter asked her why, she said she didn't want her hand to get dirty. Like the brown on me would run off on her... the chile almost cry when i tried to shake her hand oui. Had me wondering what the parents does teach in the house.

TT what you does be searching for to find these things fella?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 06:44:09 AM »
.. one of the kids refused to shake my hands... later on when my daughter asked her why, she said she didn't want her hand to get dirty. Like the brown on me would run off on her... the chile almost cry when i tried to shake her hand oui. Had me wondering what the parents does teach in the house.

Well maybe she see you eh wash yuh han...next time wash yuh han

Let this be a lesson to the ress ah allyuh, to avoid shakin hands with people and spreading germs, leave yuh han dutty like mines......a dutty hand will stop germ spreadin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 07:59:01 AM »

Come on now...!

Reporting murders in the newspapers is totally different and you know it. But I'm not going to get into an argument about it.  You believe you were correct and you are entitled to your opinion.  I stand by my statement.

please explain to me how my post is perpetuating the abuse.  I am a simple fella, if you excplain it to me, and I see what you are saying...poof...post is gone.

and jumbie, I got this in my email.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 08:02:46 AM »
It is quite obvious that the youth was coached into saying these things by the older people in the background. Smallman could hardly talk and have to utter those words. The mind set of the older people on this video is already grounded, so later for them.....but the youth still have some time to recover....hopefully he wouldnt be expose further....unfortunately it is wishful thinking. DAMN!

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 08:22:38 AM »

Come on now...!

please explain to me how my post is perpetuating the abuse.  I am a simple fella, if you excplain it to me, and I see what you are saying...poof...post is gone.

Because he is a child TT who is obviously being abused.  There are different kinds of abuse, some more obvious than others.  One is no better or worse than the other.  As ah woman who man does physically beat her how she feel and ask a woman who man emotionally beat her how she feel.  Yuh not going to find much difference in de results.

If this was a video of a child being sexually molested, would you post it with the disclaimer that it's obscene etc.?  You said that you posted it to make people aware of what is out there.  do you think people are not? Do you think people don't know that children are being sexually abused too? but we don't post pictures of that.  So why is this different.

That's how I look at it.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 08:26:39 AM »

Come on now...!

Because he is a child TT who is obviously being abused.  There are different kinds of abuse, some more obvious than others.  One is no better or worse than the other.  As ah woman who man does physically beat her how she feel and ask a woman who man emotionally beat her how she feel.  Yuh not going to find much difference in de results.

If this was a video of a child being sexually molested, would you post it with the disclaimer that it's obscene etc.?  You said that you posted it to make people aware of what is out there.  do you think people are not? Do you think people don't know that children are being sexually abused too? but we don't post pictures of that.  So why is this different.

That's how I look at it.

no ... i now have a phone number to call (courtesy of anothe forumite).  Maybe trutrin should have called himself ... but by posting it, he has raised awareness (albeit to a small number of ppl).  At least I have a phjone number and anybody reading this is now aware that we can report these incident to the authorities.

Anad I will call ... so this posted resulted in actions to try and deal with the abuse.  The call may not amount to anythih, but who knows?

The Toronto Police spear headed the use of child abuse pictures in the newspapers and these publications have helped to develop new leads (if not solve the case) to wards fidning the victimes and abusers.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 08:42:25 AM »

Come on now...!

That's how I look at it.

no ... i now have a phone number to call (courtesy of anothe forumite).  Maybe trutrin should have called himself ... but by posting it, he has raised awareness (albeit to a small number of ppl).  At least I have a phjone number and anybody reading this is now aware that we can report these incident to the authorities.

Anad I will call ... so this posted resulted in actions to try and deal with the abuse.  The call may not amount to anythih, but who knows?

The Toronto Police spear headed the use of child abuse pictures in the newspapers and these publications have helped to develop new leads (if not solve the case) to wards fidning the victimes and abusers.

You can make people aware of the situation without POSTING the offending picture etc.  I am not against making people aware.  I personally have an issue with the posting of it because it involves an innocent child.  But like I said to TT before, that is my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2006, 08:49:30 AM »
Bottom line . .whether intentiional or not ..

I reported the link to:

https://www.cybertip.ca/en/cybertip/report_form/

if i had not heard the clip ... i may not have reported it.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2006, 09:19:42 AM »
Bottom line . .whether intentiional or not ..

I reported the link to:

https://www.cybertip.ca/en/cybertip/report_form/

if i had not heard the clip ... i may not have reported it.

well good for you for acting on it.

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 05:47:42 PM »
sexual abuse of a child is not the same as this.  There are those here, albeit a small minority who know my work as a child advocate, I was also a school administrator in northern virginia.

now yuh did bring up abuse of women....in this post..

I heard no objections from you when mr. sampson nanton's business was bandied about on the internet, in fact you were going to hook up online with trinicana to get the juicy details.

was there no concern for the women exposed during this scandal?
Aren't some women abused, sexually,physically, emotionally etc.?  aren't these women victims of abuse and exploitation after all they are shown naked and performing sex acts on a celebrity?  aren't these women now going to be the focaL POINT OF ALL KINDS OF JOKES AND HARRASSMENT ETC?  wEREN'T THEY ALREADY DISCUSSED IN t&t NEWSPAPERS?

What makes them exempt?  because they are adults?  or becasue is mauvais langue trini bachannal ting, but yuh done answer meh question ah jes re-read yuh post...yuh say one no worse dan de other.

jes asking yuh know.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:11:39 PM by truetrini »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 07:43:52 PM »
sexual abuse of a child is not the same as this.  There are those here, albeit a small minority who know my work as a child advocate, I was also a school administrator in northern virginia.

now yuh did bring up abuse of women....in this post..

I heard no objections from you when mr. sampson nanton's business was bandied about on the internet, in fact you were going to hook up online with trinicana to get the juicy details.

was there no concern for the women exposed during this scandal?
Aren't some women abused, sexually,physically, emotionally etc.?  aren't these women victims of abuse and exploitation after all they are shown naked and performing sex acts on a celebrity?  aren't these women now going to be the focaL POINT OF ALL KINDS OF JOKES AND HARRASSMENT ETC?  wEREN'T THEY ALREADY DISCUSSED IN t&t NEWSPAPERS?

What makes them exempt?  because they are adults?  or becasue is mauvais langue trini bachannal ting, but yuh done answer meh question ah jes re-read yuh post...yuh say one no worse dan de other.

jes asking yuh know.

Like I told you before, I'm not arguing with you.

Offline michimausi

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2006, 11:04:54 PM »
I think Coco is right up to a certain point.  But so is TT...  I see it like this:  There are many different types of abuse.  Many forms of abuse are well-known and others are not so common, or as obvious.  If somebody tells me they have been sexually abused, or have been beaten by their husband, father, or whatnot, I would never ask to see it on a video...no, I would call the police immediately, but if somebody tries to explain to me that a child is being abused (like the one in this case) I would have to be honest & say that I know it's definately not right what they are doing with the kid, but also that I don't really understand how horrible the situation REALLY is, considering how disgusting the situation is also makes it a little difficult to believe (and in order to sue someone, evidence is always essential.  Many forms of abuse can be proven without videos, but not all in my opinion)...In that case a video such as the one shown in this thread is very helpful because you really don't need ANY explanations after watching it...it explains itself better than anybody could have explained verbally.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:02:48 AM by michimausi »

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 05:07:15 AM »
Who is arguing?  Not me!

I did NOT make this film....it has been around the world many, many times via the internet.

I posted a disclaimer in the title of the thread..who see it see it, their choice.  No fighting by me.

I merely pointed out discrepancies in your thesis and position.

Thats all.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 05:15:14 AM »
Who is arguing?  Not me!

I did NOT make this film....it has been around the world many, many times via the internet.

I posted a disclaimer in the title of the thread..who see it see it, their choice.  No fighting by me.

I merely pointed out discrepancies in your thesis and position.

Thats all.

You did not point out discrepancies. What you did was went searching in other threads for something I wrote that has no bearing on this topic and then tried to twist what I said in order to bring my way of thinking around to yours.

If you believe that your post was correct, why are you so insistent in trying to find something negative to say about what I wrote on another topic.

You claim no wrong doing, and so be it.   I had an opinion, I respectfully shared it and we disagreed.End of story.

My original opinion stands.

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 05:52:07 AM »
I did NOT go searching for your posts.  I read your post and found it interesting that you mention the abuse of women and said that abuse is abuse and dat dere is lno difference between forms of abuse.  Searching for ways to discredit your ideas?  Not at all.  no need for that.  I also DID NOT go looking for negatives etc.

Come on, you said it, I pointed it out, I find it to be a discrepancy simple really.

There is no element of abuse in my post as it pertains to that child...none , not one iota.  There is no additional harm to the child, in fact it may serve to help the child, even though I admit that was NOT my intent when I made the post.  In fact you accuse me ah abusing de child...dat is what yuh suggest in yuh post....steups.

I found it disgusting dat adults would do such a thing and that there are those who would stoop so low as to indoctrinate a mere child into being bigoted.

there was no difference in my intent as there was in yours when you hooked up with trinicana to discuss Mr. Nanton.  I found it interesting that despite your claims dat abuse is abuse is abuse, yuh had no words of rebuke for those who sending pics ah de naked women around de inter as enablers of de abuse..in fact yuh wnet on msn to discuss it, I assume now, based on yuh stand dat yuh only do dat to ask people to stop dat shit...and to cease and desist de furtherr abuse of dese women who are performing sexual acts on Mr. Sampson??? 

We just chose different formats.  ent?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 06:13:07 AM by truetrini »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 05:56:38 AM »
Allyuh ...

Forget Truetrini and TrinInfinite

De new ting is now Truetrini and Cocoapanyol ....

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 06:08:50 AM »
Allyuh ...

Forget Truetrini and TrinInfinite

De new ting is now Truetrini and Cocoapanyol ....

yuh is real bacchanalist oui.

Not em sah.  Not me at all!

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 06:52:07 AM »
I did NOT go searching for your posts.  I read your post and found it interesting that you mention the abuse of women and said that abuse is abuse and dat dere is lno difference between forms of abuse.  Searching for ways to discredit your ideas?  Not at all.  no need for that.  I also DID NOT go looking for negatives etc.

Come on, you said it, I pointed it out, I find it to be a discrepancy simple really.

There is no element of abuse in my post as it pertains to that child...none , not one iota.  There is no additional harm to the child, in fact it may serve to help the child, even though I admit that was NOT my intent when I made the post.  In fact you accuse me ah abusing de child...dat is what yuh suggest in yuh post....steups.

I found it disgusting dat adults would do such a thing and that there are those who would stoop so low as to indoctrinate a mere child into being bigoted.

there was no difference in my intent as there was in yours when you hooked up with trinicana to discuss Mr. Nanton.  I found it interesting that despite your claims dat abuse is abuse is abuse, yuh had no words of rebuke for those who sending pics ah de naked women around de inter as enablers of de abuse..in fact yuh wnet on msn to discuss it, I assume now, based on yuh stand dat yuh only do dat to ask people to stop dat shit...and to cease and desist de furtherr abuse of dese women who are performing sexual acts on Mr. Sampson??? 

We just chose different formats.  ent?

OK..you serious fuh real?  Or just trying tuh get meh attention.  Ah think yuh need tuh go back and read meh posts bout de odder topic bout Nanton because I didn't condone what went orn.  My comment to cana had nothing to do with Nanton although, I admit the comment was placed in that thread.  We had earlier been briefly talking about my vacation I said we will ketch up and talk bout de commess.  I didn't expound on the fact that I was making a general comment. She and I never discussed the nanton issue outside of that thread.

Furthermore, this same topic was raised before Nanton when some fella had post pictures of his ex on de internet and I had comments about dat too.  Go back and read dem.

It eh have no discrepancy in my post.  You just looking fuh it in order tuh make yuh point but you shouldn't.  Yuh should be man enough tuh stand up fuh yuh believe widout trying tuh trash mine.

Further, if YOU cannot see the difference between a grown man and woman/women engaging in consensual sexual activity that however end up on the internet  and a very young child being obviously abused, then I feel sorry for you.  I did NOT accuse you of abusing the child, my comment was that by sharing the video we perpetuate it.  that is different and as the educator that you claim to be, you should be able to distinguish the difference.

If you recall, there was a case a while back in the news that originated in Canada where a child about 12 or 13 was being sexually abused and her picture was being distribiuted to pedophiles on the internet.  The police in Canada did an extensive search to try and find this girl.  They posted the pictures with the child but digitially removed her to protect her identity and hoped that people would recognize the room in which the pictures were taken.  they eventually found her and saved her from her abuser.

so you see, THEY were able to share the information about the abuse without further jeopardising the child.  If you believe that what was happening to that child was wrong, then you should have used your extensive knowledge and connections to report it just like Pecan or whoever (I forget who now) went and found some number to call and reported it.  You also could have posted the information about what happened without posting the video itself.  THAT was the focus of my point which you seem bound and determine to miss.

The point I was trying to make at the very beginning and to which you again seem bound and determine to trash by referring to supposedly other things that I said is that by showing the video is does not HELP the child.  Just because the video has been out there for a long time and continuing to be shared DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT.

If you feel because everyone else doing it that that makes it OK, then by all mean brother...go through.  I remember when i was little and I tell my mother I want to do something because so and so doing it too, her response used to be "If so and so jump off ah bridge, yuh go do it too?"  So daise meh response tuh you.

You believe you right, so stick tuh yuh guns.  Doh try tuh discredit my posts in order tuh achieve righteouness fuh yours.

Ah stand by mine.

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 11:05:36 AM »
hahahahahaha you is real  kicks.  You did say that i was further abusing the child.  How can i perpetuate the abuse but not doing it at the same time?  Yuh always so conflicted?

Further more save your pity for those who need it.  I do NOT have to try and trash your position, i asked how i was perpetuating the abuse and you have thus far failed to say how....!

You did not talk about getting the details of the scandal on MSN, any denial of this FACT will make you disingenious.  Come straight.  You said all abuse is de same, bit now yuh backing down and claiming it different...which is it?

Na dit doh take ah rocket scientist to realize that posting the video doh help de child...how does it harm the child was my question.  It is obvious that the filmers thought it was funny and somehow all right.    Is dem yuh should have an issue with...not me.  And yuh didn't have to view it at all...especially since I put a disclaimerin the title, but you chose too...we is trinis and bachannal is we ting....only some ah we doh admit it when it inconvienent....

I like yuh point about not condoning de filming and subsequent airing of de videos concerning de sexual escapades of Mr. Sampson eh...but reliable sources have informed me that you rececved, viewed and commented on the said same photos..why yuh perppetuationg?

LOL

I jes kicking with you eh ..is yuh attention ah really wanted to get, dat is why ah make de original post in de first place.

Thanks for de attention.

by de way ah glad yuh returned safely from yuh trip to Thailand.....trouble abounds in the world today.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
hahahahahaha you is real  kicks.  You did say that i was further abusing the child.  How can i perpetuate the abuse but not doing it at the same time?  Yuh always so conflicted?

Further more save your pity for those who need it.  I do NOT have to try and trash your position, i asked how i was perpetuating the abuse and you have thus far failed to say how....!

You did not talk about getting the details of the scandal on MSN, any denial of this FACT will make you disingenious.  Come straight.  You said all abuse is de same, bit now yuh backing down and claiming it different...which is it?

Na dit doh take ah rocket scientist to realize that posting the video doh help de child...how does it harm the child was my question.  It is obvious that the filmers thought it was funny and somehow all right.    Is dem yuh should have an issue with...not me.  And yuh didn't have to view it at all...especially since I put a disclaimerin the title, but you chose too...we is trinis and bachannal is we ting....only some ah we doh admit it when it inconvienent....

I like yuh point about not condoning de filming and subsequent airing of de videos concerning de sexual escapades of Mr. Sampson eh...but reliable sources have informed me that you rececved, viewed and commented on the said same photos..why yuh perppetuationg?

LOL

I jes kicking with you eh ..is yuh attention ah really wanted to get, dat is why ah make de original post in de first place.

Thanks for de attention.

by de way ah glad yuh returned safely from yuh trip to Thailand.....trouble abounds in the world today.

Reliable sources tell you that I get the pictures ah sampson brother?  well yuh reliable sources wrong because I never ask fuh dem nor did I ever receive dem.  So yuh sources wrong.  Nice tuh know dat people talking bout meh behind meh back.   Man like Sampson is not my cup ah tea, so me not intersted in seeing he naked or wid clothes on.  If yuh have ah lil naked picture of ah nice Indian man, ah eh go refuse tuh watch but I big enough tuh find meh own source ah entertainment.   Ah doh need no help from anybody fuh dat.

Yuh still trying tuh dodge de point ah was making and yuh obviously cyar read what ah post good because ah answer yuh question each time but yuh too busy trying tuh trash meh to see it. Buh daise OK.

Yuh get de attention yuh was seeking, so enjoy yuhself.  glad ah bring ah lil sunshine tuh yuh life.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 11:30:53 AM »
Orville!  Orville! where de popcorn gone ...steupsss

Dutty, send me some nah

1]; } ?>