April 19, 2024, 05:51:22 PM

Author Topic: Swedish born striker wants to be a Soca Warrior.  (Read 17127 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Swedish born striker wants to be a Soca Warrior.
« on: October 02, 2006, 09:17:57 AM »
Swedish born striker wants to be a Soca Warrior.
By: Flex Mohammed.

Discovered by a close source of the Soca Warriors Online scouting system. Swedish born striker Michael Allyn who currently ply his trade for Väsby United in the Swedish division one league wants to play for the Trinidad and Tobago national football team once considered. Michael was born on the 13th of November 1976, he is muscular in size and he's fast, normally scores around 15-20 goals per-season and once played for top clubs IF Brommapojkarna and Valsta Syrianska IK. Despite his team being 13th on the league table, Michael is desparate to help his club finish high at the end of the season. He is also being scouted by bigger clubs in Sweden because of his recent goal scoring form.
Allyn mentioned, "My father is from Trinidad and Tobago and I am a proud citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. "I got my Trinidad and Tobago passport in February 2006.
When asked. "What is the highest level of football you have played"
He said; "The championships in Sweden. And I was on my way too Italy to play for Perugia after being offered a contract but they currently have economic problems so I decided to stay in Sweden. Asked if he ever visited T&T he said "I have visited T&T a couple of times and I love the country."
He also talked about T&T at the 2006 World Cup. "My thoughts of the Soca Warriors in Germany was that I would love too play with the team one day and I think they played good over there. And I was rooting for T&T all the way. Many thought they would have been embrassed but they held on and did T&T great. If invited, I would gladly accept to play for T&T, ended Michael".
Michael was also on the Swedish youth national team. And his main goals is too go as far with his career whether international or for his club as possible.
FC Väsby United is a Swedish football club based in Upplands Väsby. The club, formed in 2005 when FC Café Opera and Väsby IK merged, is currently playing in the second highest Swedish league, Superettan.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 04:30:17 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Swedish born striker wants to be a Soca Warrior.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 09:29:50 AM »
Yuh think we need another 30 year old striker.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »
boy it real true when de say yuh could always find ah Trini anywhere in dis world

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 09:41:17 AM »
Dont diss the man age, he is the same as many we currently have on the T&T side, just supposing he is actually a good striker. No harm if he wants a trial. At least he didn't surface before the world cup so we cannot say he wanted to jump on the bandwaggon.

I say give him a trial, we have nothing to lose and all to gain if things works out.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 09:41:56 AM »
Yuh think we need another 30 year old striker.

i now about to say that......   sorry lad  yuh too old   by next world cup granted we qualify you will have old legs

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 09:54:06 AM »
Dont diss the man age, he is the same as many we currently have on the T&T side, just supposing he is actually a good striker. No harm if he wants a trial. At least he didn't surface before the world cup so we cannot say he wanted to jump on the bandwaggon.

I say give him a trial, we have nothing to lose and all to gain if things works out.
If he can prove fitness and meets the grade technically he can get a chance. But we also need to think long term. He will be taking the place of a younger player. Irrespective of how good he is he probably will be finished in 5 years time at most.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 10:07:08 AM »
I find it interesting that he got his passport Feb 2006.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 11:59:28 AM »
I find it interesting that he got his passport Feb 2006.

he done dat so he cud aviod de linin up at de checkin point in de airport fuh carnival 2k6. It wasnt in hope of goin to de world cup. (inside info ;) )
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:46:37 PM »
It aint go hurt nobody to give the man a tryout.  Can't think small, turn over every stone and find any Trini who could help the team. 

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 01:01:05 PM »
Fer real gih the man ah chance ,look like he now hitting he prime.How many players italy is tryout !
If he able to score against concacaf opposition ,he might make qualifing easier  ;D

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 01:46:27 PM »
So what if he's 30? We have other competitions besides 2010 in South Africa you know. Let him try out like everyone else. If he's not good enough then so be it. If he can cut it then great, we will add another one to the small player pool.
Hart for president

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 01:52:40 PM »
So what if he's 30? We have other competitions besides 2010 in South Africa you know. Let him try out like everyone else. If he's not good enough then so be it. If he can cut it then great, we will add another one to the small player pool.

Boss time to move foward he 30 use them other competitons to give younger players a chance , if he want to play fuh tnt he would have come foward long time like shakes boucard  warner etc ,, not when we qualify.. And if he was on they youth national team he cannot play fuh us  anymore..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »
Depends on what exactly his role was with the youth natl team over there. In any case, I agree that the other competitions can be used for blooding younger players, but if he can help us win some games and pass along his experience, then there is absolutely no harm in him coming for a try.
Hart for president

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 02:03:33 PM »

If he can prove fitness and meets the grade technically he can get a chance. But we also need to think long term. He will be taking the place of a younger player. Irrespective of how good he is he probably will be finished in 5 years time at most.

Pardon meh ignorance eh...but why he cyar try out and play if he qualify.  Yuh cyar only build ah team wid young players.  Yuh need ah lil maturity and experience tuh balance tings.  Even in de NBA yuh does see teams bringing een older players tuh help de young ones.  But ah not no expert in de sport eh...ah jes thinking out loud here.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 02:03:53 PM »

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 02:39:30 PM »
We don't need a next league 1 man and plus he is 30 if we play he we will be going backwards!!!!

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 02:56:18 PM »
Understandably he might be too old for the next campaign, and some promising youngsters should be given preference.

BUT

What if he have speed to kill or what if he end up like Rougier or Dwight and could play more than one position. Qualifiers are in two years. What if he might be viable for that period.

Give the man a run, as said in a post b4, we have nothing to lose and everthing to gain.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 02:58:18 PM »
Him being 30 means nothing.  If he can perform at the necessary level and is hungrier than the younger players, then he is good to go.  Allyuh dat narrowminded.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 03:04:34 PM »
Him being 30 means nothing.  If he can perform at the necessary level and is hungrier than the younger players, then he is good to go.  Allyuh dat narrowminded.

well come 2010 if he better yes .. but play he over toussaint wolfe no.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 03:08:53 PM »
He could only take the place of a younger player if he's better than that younger player. Before de World Cup we was complaining about men coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden and wanting to play fuh we just to get a chance to go World Cup. Look we have a fella now looking to come and play before de qualifiers even begin (dat mean we could call him fuh gold cup, digicel, and whatever). True he kinda old but I say gih de man a chance as long as he could qualify to play fuh we.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 04:28:13 PM »
Triniman scouting also   :devil: :beermug:

Name: Neal Trotman
Nationality: English
Position:  Defender

NEAL TROTMAN signed for Latics on trial during last season before joining permanently in Summer 2006.

The imposing defender was released from Burnley as an 18-year-old at the end of the 2004/05 season before Latics made their move to bring the youngster to Boundary Park.

Trotman is now a regular at the heart of the defence in Latics' Reserve side.  He has been named in the first team squad, but has yet to make an appearance.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 04:36:09 PM »
What is his connection to T&T

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 04:45:50 PM »
What is his connection to T&T

his parents ;D but fuh real  his last name is Trotman  8) lets look into it yuh dat that flex

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 05:35:38 PM »
Triniman scouting also   :devil: :beermug:

Name: Neal Trotman
Nationality: English

Position:  Defender

:devil: :devil: Just playing with you.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 07:00:30 PM »
interesting... cant really welcome him in lovely nor shun him away unforgively yet...

dont know enough... we'll just have to see how it pans... out... but ah fellah who is fast and knows how to put the ball in the back of the net at any professional level frequently should be considered...

we may have found something to distinguish the work in and about this forum... good work Flex... really good work.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 03:20:04 AM »
I say give Michael Allyn a trial man, we have nothing to lose.... but knowing de TTFF they might not... unless he was playing for Man-U.... then all rules would have been ignored.... we have plently players right now on we team who born in 1976/77, maybe we can use him if he good in de early stages.... we best players in de world cup (Yorke, Hislop, Latapy) was we best and they old like long time... age doh mean nothing if de man can out perform someone else. Besides, options is always good to have just incase.

Ince 72
Jack 76
Lawrence 74
Avery 75
Andrews 75
Gray 73
Charles 77
Sancho 77
Whitley 77
Yorke 71
Glasgow 76
Stern 76
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 04:35:03 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 04:49:13 AM »
Worst case scenario is another contact developed. With several Jamaican players making inroads into the Swedish scene maybe this guy can assist in some unattached man getting a look in.

Leh de backscratching begin ;).

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 05:13:37 AM »

I could see this working well with our youth policy ... we are building for the future aren´t me ....oh but he is foreign ....know anything  of the teams he mentioned ?

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 06:52:41 AM »
Anyone based in Sweden here can give us a break down on this player. ?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 06:53:17 AM by Flex »

1]; } ?>