March 29, 2024, 02:07:16 AM

Author Topic: Fatima hammer St Mary's 6-1.  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Fatima hammer St Mary's 6-1.
« on: October 03, 2006, 04:27:50 AM »
Fatima hammer St Mary's 6-1.
T&T Express Reports.
[/size]

Fatima College bounced back from consecutive defeats to hammer St Mary's College 6-1 at St Mary's Serpentine Road ground in BGTT Secondary Schools Football League North Zone action yesterday.
A Sherron Joseph hat-trick, as well as a double from Jevon Morris and a single Chad De Freitas item gave the Mucurapo Road school a comprehensive victory over the "Saints", and some breathing room from the St Anthony's College "Tigers".
Joseph found the net in the 17th, 24th and 31st minutes to put his side up 3-1 at the half, Josh duCoudray providing St Mary's sole response in the 36th.
Morris made his contributions shortly after the break in the 46th, and again in the 68th, while De Freitas added insult to injury with his 90th minute goal.
Full points keep Fatima in second spot with 12 points, three ahead of St Anthony's, and seven behind Mucurapo Senior Comprehensive, who are on top with 19 points.
There were also battles in the Central Zone yesterday, with Chaguanas Senior Comprehensive securing a second-half penalty, converted by Machel James, and a 1-1 draw with Presentation College. "Pres" found the mark, also in the second period, through Anton Gill.
Carapichaima Senior Comprehensive eked out a 1-0 win over Marabella Junior Secondary at the Ato Boldon Stadium, Couva thanks to Kareem Beckles' last-minute goal in the 89th. In the second match at the Couva stadium, Tabaquite got the better of UCB 2-1.

Yesterday's SSFL results:

North Zone [/b]

Fatima 6 (Sherron Joseph 17th, 24th, 31st; Jevon Morris 46th, 68th; Chad De Freitas 90th) v St Mary's 1 (Josh duCoudray 36th)

Central Zone

Chaguanas Sr 1 (Machel James penalty) v Presentation 1 (Anton Gill).

Carapichaima 1 (Kareem Beckles 89th) v Marabella Jr 0

UCB 1 v Tabaquite 2.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
Re: Fatima hammer St Mary's 6-1.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 06:33:57 AM »
"Oh Dear...What Can The Matter Be?!" 

Obvious revenge for the licks and taunts (see above) from back in the day....

As they say.."the sun shine's on a dog's buttocks some days" ...enjoy it while it lasts Fatima! .. >:(
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 06:36:26 AM »
Oh lord

Oh lord Oh lord

That is real licks, Saints in a mess, You sure is Saints men that was on the field or players from the school across the street from CIC.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 06:42:40 AM »
That wasn't a game.  That was a demolition. 

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 07:00:31 AM »
LOL... Where Small Mag???
Anybody know why 3 of the starters did not play against Mucarapo??? De freitas etc:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »
Oh lord

Oh lord Oh lord

That is real licks, Saints in a mess, You sure is Saints men that was on the field or players from the school across the street from CIC.

well at least we didn't get 9 this time I guess. I suppose the englishman could say we improving  :'(

Oh gorm man...If I was Tiger or Sealy these Saints ballers these days go give me the desire to repeat A levels 5 and 8 years after I graduate...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>