March 28, 2024, 01:06:44 PM

Author Topic: TnT Football Summary from my Recent Trip  (Read 2351 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TnT Football Summary from my Recent Trip
« on: October 16, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »
fellas I just reach back from Trinidad and here are my obsevations from watching the U20 and senior game last Wednesday.

First thing is the stadium field is still in a mess. It seems like we are still unable to grow proper grass in Trinidad maybe they should hire some weed men to grow the grass.

I was in the uncovered stands and the flank was basically bumpy with some grass patches, the middle was ok, It look like the field was used for american football where you have 100 men on the side digging up the field.

Without good fields you cannot play good football, The wing players on the TnT U20 side catch they ass to collect and pass the ball all because of the bumpy field. This cannot be acceptable it is not like they does have games they right through, how much it go take to roll the field?

Without a good field do not expect good football!

The U20 Players had a good result, Barbados not good at all.
We were very good at winning back possesion and moving the ball in the back.

Players were tactically aware but technically deficient with poor ball touch, (field and ball contributed to that fact)

Maybe 3 players may be able to help the Senior team

The captain #10 is a different kind of TnT forward, he likes to run and does shoot from any where even when the shot not own, So he could give us another dimension, he also has a good scoring record so he is definetly one for the future.

The rasta playing left wing could help the senior team because he have a left foot and good work rate, need to work on finishing and pass selection.

the Midfield player who score the roly poly can help the senoir side, becuase he is a strong running midfielder with good footskills. Good short passing range but I did not see him hit any long ball.

The center defenders are ok but a bit wild.
The Goalkeeper is solid.

Brian Williams is the coach he doing a good job but like he bias for rasta because I never see so much rasta on one side yet ;D

Barbados did not provide much opposition but for the most part we play decent and if we improve ball touch and play on a better field we will look much better.

Wim should put the 3 players I mention on the senior team now, If for nothing else the experience because we need to push we men with potential.

Hopefully they will be included for Digicel Cup and Gold Cup.

For the Senior Team

you can see a big difference between the foreign based and the local based.

Everybody for the most part had decent games against SVG and Panama
The SVG side is real weak do know how Jamaica could lose to them at home.
I surprise Stern buss 2 and Yorke score 1 because the night before they was up in the Zen VIP strong stong until almost 3 in the morning.

This is the way TnT supposed to look when we play these teams, Knock the ball simple simple and bang in the goals.

In the Panama match we midfield was a lil weak without Yorke, The local player in center mid play real shit.
The Local Defender Jack play even more shit. but it is good that he get a run out as he might improve for the future.

Our bigest problem now is that Carlos and Samuel are both right footed so which ever one go on the left side go always have to cut in.
Samuel does do a good job but maybe he go make a bigger impact on the right.

For we next game I would like to see Samuel play forward with Jones, put stern to sit down or put carlos in the right back with samuel on the right wind for a Cafu , ciciniho combo down the right side.
It go be pace in they waist with overlap after overlap.

The Kepper Jan look Solid he could put Jack to sit down in 4 years because youth go be on his side.

The side looking good they new players taking a lil while to settle (which is to be expected)
We have so decent youths coming through to push for positions.

TnT football in decent shape for the moment.

I think Wim need to bring more local youths onto the team now for Digicel and Gold Cup because to carry men like Yorke, Stern, lawrence, John, and they rest of the older me to that tournament is a waste, I rather take the lick now and have the men improve that to win now and in 2 years having to scramble to blood new men because it is obvious some of the men go be too old for 2010.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: TnT Football Summary from my Recent Trip
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 04:38:24 PM »
On de youth team, de number 10 is Matthew Barthlomew, de left wing is Aaron Downing and de roly poly man is Atullah Guerra. De under 20 team was missing some decent players like Radhanfah Abu Bakr, Javed Mohammed, Carlon Hughes and Stefan DeLas. They also have good players such as Keon Daniel and Lester Peltier. Keon is ah man who can change de game like Latapy and Peltier has grown up alot, he does start for Jabloteh big team sometimes and that is a hard team to break into...

Matthew Barthlomew is a boss striker.... Aaron real tiny, but he nice too, he and Javed fighting for that left wing but Aaron more offensive and Javed is more of a left wing man who is good with link up play and dead balls, Javed is a boss in that midfield while Aaron is a striker converted to left wing, he was de one who had sign with Falkirk but broke his leg and came back strong as ever. Glad to see de coach having problems (selection) on de left for a change on a T&T side. I miss Gorien Highley, he was ah death on that left too.

Ah feel under 17 midfielder Leston Paul should ah get a call up for this under 20 team. We need to let younger players experience some football at a higher level, he is one for de future and this experiece would have done him some good.

I wonder if any USA based coming for de qualifiers, we need options and we must not leave any stones un-turn. A good mixture is needed, a PFL youth/SSFL eleven maynot be good enough if we make it through, and Dominican Republic knock out Cuba, so we must go in hard.

Brian Williams pulling Rastas only (.... :rotfl:) next thing Tallman go be playing for them.....

If we playing on a bumpy field, then when we get a smooth one we should be able to kill teams.....
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 04:51:00 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »
Sam, permit me to say that picture of your gal is beautiful  ;D
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 04:56:43 PM »

Trini really have sweet women boy.... ah never meet she, but ah real beat that picture in de bathroon.... is nuff toto she get, she must be does get real hicups....

When next ah go to T&T, I have to find she hoss..... that on top of my angender, I promise, I have to alteast smell she camel toe before I die...

I allready send out some scouts, I will be in T&T soon so ah trying to get a kick start like ah ole Austin.... :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 04:59:04 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 04:58:32 PM »

Trini really have sweet women boy.... ah never meet she, but ah real beat that picture in de bathroon.... is nuff toto she get, she must be does get real hicups....

When next ah go to T&T, I have to find she hoss..... that on top of my angender, I promise, I have to alteast smell she camel toe before I die...

I allready send out some scouts, I will be in T&T soon so ah trying to get a kick start like ah ole Austin.... :rotfl:

Ah go take a borrow later.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 04:59:43 PM by Flex »
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 05:13:24 PM »

That is not Sam gal. >:(
She is my wife  :liar:
And NO you cannot take a borrow later.  ;D

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 07:12:35 PM »

Sam and De Rat, wether I am permitted or not I go tell allyuh dat female lookin fine. I done send dat picture all around de world to some homeboys claiming Ah know she(okay maybe ah say she is my gyal) but boy dat picture make a guy want to get home bad. Carnival, Great race or lent, this year ah going trini for sure. Go and buss 2 lime with our warriors (in zen of course).
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 07:26:25 PM »

Sam, alyuh men is real kiks yes, yuh have meh cracking up .... on the other side, yeh she lookin fine!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
the bajan result was good knd but they got eliminated from the qualifiers almost 2 mths back. So that could have been a put together team for us to play..Radhanfah Abu is he training with a club in england..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:35:27 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 08:03:56 AM »
 from what i under stand he is in school in london ,if he ever manages to increase his speed and work rate he can be an international player of note he is technically gifted , the u20 has  talent they must  be made into a cohesive unit and at the right time players like silas spann abu bakr and stefan delas must be included ;any us based players must be fit and playing consistantly in at a high enough standard .i was shocked earlier this year when ron laforest's u20 played haiti the us  based players were slow to the ball ,unfit and did not fit in with the team[ with the exception of  cant remember his name the ex st anthonys player who was on the bench for the soca warriors against iceland]  these players while valuable must be carefully integrated in the team not brought in merely on past expliots in colleges league.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 08:44:30 AM »
Is this the same team that lost the u21 qualifiers in Gomes stadium earlier this year against Dominica and Haiti ?

That team had most of the players allyuh saying missing Bakr et al.
That team played total shyte.
The only reason I could think of for you to say the team look good , have to be that Barbados is ah total waste of time.

??? ??? ??? ???
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 09:04:09 AM »
from what i under stand he is in school in london ,if he ever manages to increase his speed and work rate he can be an international player of note he is technically gifted , the u20 has  talent they must  be made into a cohesive unit and at the right time players like silas spann abu bakr and stefan delas must be included ;any us based players must be fit and playing consistantly in at a high enough standard .i was shocked earlier this year when ron laforest's u20 played haiti the us  based players were slow to the ball ,unfit and did not fit in with the team[ with the exception of  cant remember his name the ex st anthonys player who was on the bench for the soca warriors against iceland]  these players while valuable must be carefully integrated in the team not brought in merely on past expliots in colleges league.

Would he be match fit thats the question  and what 's going on with spann... i suprised they not calling back jason devenish
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 09:19:45 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 09:11:12 AM »
Is this the same team that lost the u21 qualifiers in Gomes stadium earlier this year against Dominica and Haiti ?

That team had most of the players allyuh saying missing Bakr et al.
That team played total shyte.
The only reason I could think of for you to say the team look good , have to be that Barbados is ah total waste of time.

??? ??? ??? ???

no its not the same team

1]; } ?>