April 26, 2024, 08:53:35 PM

Author Topic: Lightning Strikes Woman, Exits Her Derrier  (Read 1606 times)

truetrini

Lightning Strikes Woman, Exits Her Derrier
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:44:44 AM »

ZADAR, Croatia -- A young Croatian woman was struck by lighting in what may well go down as the most bizarre lightning strike in history. The lightning entered her mouth and came out her rear.

The woman, 27, was cleaning her teeth in her home in the city of Zadar when lightning struck the building.

"I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building," she told local reporters. "I don't remember much after that, but I was later told that the lightning had travelled down the water pipe and struck me on the mouth, passing through my body.

"It was incredibly painful, I felt it pass through my torso and then I don't remember much at all."

Doctors at the city hospital where she was treated for burns to the mouth and rear said: "The accident is bizarre but not impossible. She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes at the time and so instead of earthing (grounding) through her feet it appears the electricity shot out of her backside."

The doctors said if she had not been wearing the rubber shoes, the lightning would probably have killed her. She was released from the hospital is expected to make a full recovery.

Well allyuh I have paraskevidekatriaphobia, so after reading dis story I eh brushing meh teeth today...is pure dinner mint today!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lightning Strikes Woman, Exits Her Derrier
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:56:17 AM »

ZADAR, Croatia -- A young Croatian woman was struck by lighting in what may well go down as the most bizarre lightning strike in history. The lightning entered her mouth and came out her rear.

The woman, 27, was cleaning her teeth in her home in the city of Zadar when lightning struck the building.

"I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building," she told local reporters. "I don't remember much after that, but I was later told that the lightning had travelled down the water pipe and struck me on the mouth, passing through my body.

"It was incredibly painful, I felt it pass through my torso and then I don't remember much at all."

Doctors at the city hospital where she was treated for burns to the mouth and rear said: "The accident is bizarre but not impossible. She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes at the time and so instead of earthing (grounding) through her feet it appears the electricity shot out of her backside."

The doctors said if she had not been wearing the rubber shoes, the lightning would probably have killed her. She was released from the hospital is expected to make a full recovery.

Well allyuh I have paraskevidekatriaphobia, so after reading dis story I eh brushing meh teeth today...is pure dinner mint today!

Donald... the reason why you have paraskevidekatriaphobia is because you dealing!

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 08:14:10 AM »
yuh mean pimping!  Yuh mean I pimping!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
now that is wuh i call gettin purged
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 11:00:03 AM »
Where you does find these things ?
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 05:32:05 PM »
Where you does find these things ?
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

boy I now going and ask him wha corner on the innernet he does be living to come across these stories

Més que un club.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 07:06:25 PM »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 07:13:35 PM »
1) Bryan Sanderson was arrested minutes after allegedly committing his second bank robbery of the day in York County, Va., in September. Sanderson's main misjudgment, according to police, was making his getaway both times in his company home-inspection van with "Sanderson Services" on the side. (2) More Anthrax Stupidity: New Yorkers Donald Ray Bilby, 30, in July, and Abdullah Date, 18, in August, were, respectively, convicted and arrested for sending anthrax threats to authorities in envelopes that each contained their correct return addresses. (Date allegedly also included a taunting note reading, "Catch me if you can.")
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>