April 25, 2024, 04:00:01 PM

Author Topic: San Juan sends El Dorado packing.  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
San Juan sends El Dorado packing.
« on: November 16, 2006, 04:56:56 AM »
San Juan vs St Augustine in East Zone.
T&T Express Reports.
[/size]

Naps face Pres in South

San Juan Secondary Comprehensive booked their place in the final of the RBTT East Zone InterCol with a 3-0 drubbing of El Dorado Senior Comprehensive at the Larry Gomes Stadium yesterday.
Jonathan Romain scored a double for San Juan, in the 18th and 38th minutes, to give the league runners-up a comfortable lead going into the half.
San Juan will face East Zone league champions St Augustine Senior Comprehensive in the final on Saturday. St Augustine were also in action yesterday, defeating Hillview College 4-0 to book their place in the final.
The "Green Machine" are well on course to win it all this season as they have already snatched the league and Big Five titles. St Augustine have been extremely impressive this season, scoring 56 goals while only conceding five. They are the East Zone's best chance of securing the National InterCol title since El Dorado won it in 1986.
In the South yesterday, Presentation College eased past Princes Town 3-1 at the Manny Ramjohn Stadium. Jamal Clarence, Kosi Jones and Akeem Marshall were all on target for Pres who will now try to dethrone Naparima College as South Zone InterCol champions. In the other game, champs Naparima beat Moruga Composite 3-1. Presentation will meet Naparima on Monday in the RBTT South InterCol final.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: San Juan sends El Dorado packing.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 07:24:48 PM »
that game was a lil hard for me boy, i attended eldo, but live in de bourg area,

i was happy san juan winnin but kinda didn`t want eldo to lose  :devil:

i hopein san juan win on sat but gustine beat em, it still commin to the east  ;D ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: San Juan sends El Dorado packing.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 11:47:33 PM »
I lil tempted to go. Th elst time I went to a SSFL Dwight Yorkewas a star. I think it was 1987
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>