April 23, 2024, 06:09:24 AM

Author Topic: Somebody was sayin Mexico is a top 5 team?  (Read 2156 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Somebody was sayin Mexico is a top 5 team?
« on: July 08, 2005, 11:45:34 PM »
Yeah...daz right....man say Mexico is one a de top 5 teams IN DE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF FOOTBALL.  All dis after havin a decent Confederations Cup tournament.

And den dey come and lorse 2-1 tonight to South Africa "D" Team

A South Africa team dat have NONE of dey European based players

A South African team dat did beg to be let out of dey obligation to de tournament because ALL dey players was in pre season wit dey foreign clubs or in competition wit dey domestic clubs

A South African team dat had to select RESERVES from dey top domestic teams...and ah talkin de subs fuh de subs....because de top teams had competition and had to take all their players includin dey top subs.

And from reports...South Africa did deserve de win tonight.

So where exactly does this put Mexico now?

#6???
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 11:47:12 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Saintz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Somebody was sayin Mexico is a top 5 team?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 11:50:38 PM »
palos in a stinging mood ths morning boy... lol
It doesn't Get too Much better Thn ths...

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 12:06:21 AM »
Ah just watch dah game and I would say that the game was kinda even. The biggest difference is that South Africa took their chances well.

Mexico on the other hand had no less than 3 shots that hit the frame.

Maybe they were tired since they been playin a lot of games. They looked good they weren't outplayed and neither was South Africa. It was a good entertaining open game.

South Africa looked like a team that been playin together for a while though not like a team that was thrown together. So that either says a lot about South Africa or a lot about the game Mexico had.

The game was in Spanish and the South African team didn't have names on their jersey so it was hard to say who the hell was who on dey team. Some of the players ah recognize like Nomvete.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 02:38:51 AM »
I hate Mexico yea, but even the best teams does lose sometimes...

Mexico also missing a good few starters and if I am not mistaking they also use a full team of domistic players. Now what if they come back and win de gold cup... doh diss them to fast...

Ah gald SA buss they ass though and ah hope they dont win de gold cup, them and USA, any other team is fine.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 02:43:57 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 04:29:22 AM »
Yeah...daz right....man say Mexico is one a de top 5 teams IN DE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF FOOTBALL.  All dis after havin a decent Confederations Cup tournament.

A South African team dat did beg to be let out of dey obligation to de tournament because ALL dey players was in pre season wit dey foreign clubs or in competition wit dey domestic clubs

A South African team dat had to select RESERVES from dey top domestic teams...and ah talkin de subs fuh de subs....because de top teams had competition and had to take all their players includin dey top subs.

#6???
In Football there is a mental,physical and propaganda game that goes on and i can tell you teams send messages and put all kind of misinformation in the media if you are not careful offsets teams,you feel teams don't know other teams are scouting them and so on?it's possible this is what SA did,they said they scraping up a team to come to the tournament and we buy that everybody say they going to beat them,i can't believe ppl still getting catch with that in this age.
   From my experiences and knowledge of SA have a history of good players,we never knew much about them because of the amount of years they were banned from participating in sports,don't underate SA they are a sleeping giant any team they put out can give trouble.     

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 06:07:28 AM »

From my experiences and knowledge i can't believe ppl still getting catch with that in this age.

Hmmm...with all that experience and know how, I cyah believe some people did get ketch dat BSC coulda somehow coach we National football team wit any kinda success dis rounds... ;D ;D

Jes messin wit yuh Coop's.  Nuff respeck.  :D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 06:55:28 AM »

#6???

lol :D,

south africa go be #5 (cause dey just beat and displace mexico)

mexico is #6,

brazil go be #7 (since mexico beat dem 1-0)

and we go be #8 (cause mexico only beat we 2-0) ;D

but on ah serious note fellas, what does this say about our confederation? An African team that is struggling to qualify for the world cup comes to our premier tournament with a so called D squad and beats our top team?

Ah feel all de rate up de confederation get for beating brazil gone down de drain
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 07:06:11 AM »

#6???

Maybe the Mexicans Tired after the conf cup and travelling? Or as it been noticed in the past..when stronger teams play a weaker team, somehow they drop to that weaker teams level.. I've seen it in NHL, NBA, NFL.. just maybe this is the case?

Ah didn't hear you comments after they buss your samba boys tail!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 08:35:09 AM »

From my experiences and knowledge i can't believe ppl still getting catch with that in this age.

Hmmm...with all that experience and know how, I cyah believe some people did get ketch dat BSC coulda somehow coach we National football team wit any kinda success dis rounds... ;D ;D

Jes messin wit yuh Coop's.  Nuff respeck.  :D
Aye Palos don't get any horrors with me i'm cool,i think we understand each other.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 08:36:05 AM »
One loss does not make a team bad, bredren. If we take your argument that Mexico losing to S.Africa mean they not one of the best in the world then we have to agree that because Brazil lose to Mexico they not the best team in the world? Mexico was on a 20 match unbeaten run until they lose to Germany the other day, in the third place play off. Mexico playing games whole year..they now fly back from the confederations cup, the guadalajara men had games inbetween then! And S. africa is not a bad side. Just because europeans doh know the players,it doesn't mean they cah play! Any good team can beat any other good team on any given day, that is generally accepted now. Argentina hit brazil 4 and then get 4 in return a couple of weeks later...? Manchester City beat chelsea last season...does that take away from chelsea being convincing winners of the league over the long run?
I feel u just wanted to start an argument without really believing in what u type...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>