April 25, 2024, 06:10:42 AM

Author Topic: Yow why all dem indians only getting kidnapped in T&T????  (Read 10474 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Yow why all dem indians only getting kidnapped in T&T????
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »
dat maybe is one reason.
but there are numerous reason not no one reaosn why dem rich people getting kdinapped.
some ah it is that chickens coming hoem to roost.
u feel all de poeple make dey money legitmately..eh eh.
now de footman comign n ask back for ah lil somin...wah no?
ok then we go see
as well as drug and othe illegal reasons.
greed jelaous crime
all different reasons no one reason
NOTIC EI SAY RICH NOT INDIAN.
who think is jus indian cause thye indian dumb!!

Is not "rich" people getting kidnap unless u calling people who own a parlour on the side of the road rich.  Is any and everybody,.....the size of some of  the ransoms was in the tens of thousands as they was taking anything.

And yuh talk bout chickens coming home to roost...you have any facts to back that up....u always calling for facts and make that statement   ???

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »
Unfortunately Trinidad is a place with so much rumors people does swallow de latest ting normal normal

I hear all chupid kinda story:

Was only blacks kidnappin indians

Indians faking they own kidanppin

'Skelly' is the mastermind

Abu is the mastermind

Police brass is the mastermind

All who was involve wit chadee and dem gettin payback

Deportees from de states and canada is de masterminds

Only rich people gettin kidnap
(Until they drag poor little vijay persad in de forest never to be seen again...and he family is just regualr hard wukkin people)

Colombians behind the whole ting

People who workin in the banks is the masterminds

There was even an apocryphal story that the first syrian that get kidnap...the father pay the ransom hire hit men from the states and wipe out de kidnappers "which is why rich syrians doh get kidnapped" .....until they beheaded that Dr. Khoury fellah

We have a family friend who get killed by those animals when they attempted to kidnap him..the man eh no bling man,,regular man..always in central market limin etc...he grow up  in belmont wukkin hard and do well for himself..livin in de same humble house dong in pt. valley for donkey years and he was chinese

I have no idea what to beleive.....but at least the kidnap shit has stopped

Ufortunately the crime continues

It really is ridiculously sad

Eh Dutty true thing, but some them saying does have a hint of truth .............and does jus get distorted as more people realte the story. Some of you above examples is good talk..........

The one bout bank workers / postal workers
The one bout the S___
But Trini  corrupt no mudda neck.............so is not a far that some of we "protectors" is the same wolf that we hiding from !!

But yeah these days....once you look to be doping aight and you have no links wid the crime lords..............crapaud smoke u pipe ....oui

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 12:31:31 PM »
dat maybe is one reason.
but there are numerous reason not no one reaosn why dem rich people getting kdinapped.
ok then we go see
greed jelaous crime

Is not "rich" people getting kidnap unless u calling people who own a parlour on the side of the road rich.  Is any and everybody,.....the size of some of  the ransoms was in the tens of thousands as they was taking anything.

And yuh talk bout chickens coming home to roost...you have any facts to back that up....u always calling for facts and make that statement   ???
i knwo personally of 2 situations and i cyah call anme
wey men i grow up wiht was plannign or talking bout "Getting back thing dem put in" empire dme help to build. ask for a coupld hundred to try somehting n get black. hear for meh self limin on de corner ..dat talk done
dais alli saying...i eh have no stats  but is true. it happens man.

at any rate this whole thread is sepulation cause everyoen saying what ahppening.. no one can say for sure y.
its all specualtion man.
however most specualtion or rumoprs have some albeit morphed base in fact.

edit... also i knwo of about 4 people that attempts have been made to kidnap them...unsuccseful thank god.. and 2 was dougla, 1 chinne and one negro.
it aint all indian man
yes thye must eb in de majority
it aint all indian
btw..regardless of how doing it some ah dem fake eh. as u acknowledge... so is just not a case of rich indian getting kidnapped.. is de same poeple who trying to bamboozle they fmaily outa money..or maybe even setting upd e real kidnappings in d e first place.
what about the backside who get kidnapped but was ond e kat or somin tyring to go to tobago.....steups eh
want moeny form he fmaily
what garbage.
greed begets greed.
kinapping wrong....but not everyhting is cut n dry n cherry as u see it
btw u saying that tuck shop people cannot be involved in illegal activities?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 12:35:30 PM by The Polished Hoe »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

TrinInfinite

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 12:42:54 PM »
90% indian trinis beign kidnapped but its by both africans and indians...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 12:50:02 PM »

No...I say tuck shop people not "rich".  Maybe not poor but not rich.

If the majority of the kidnappings is of innocent people I have a problem with people casting aspersions on the victims by saying is all staged or they in crime....dat is masking the problem and as someone else said...as if they don't count.

If anything it might be more due to geography than anything else(race) but many are left clueless as to why we in this state.  Who even know why kidnapping gone down...is it temporary or not?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 12:54:50 PM »

No...I say tuck shop people not "rich".  Maybe not poor but not rich.

If the majority of the kidnappings is of innocent people I have a problem with people casting aspersions on the victims by saying is all staged or they in crime....dat is masking the problem and as someone else said...as if they don't count.

If anything it might be more due to geography than anything else(race) but many are left clueless as to why we in this state.  Who even know why kidnapping gone down...is it temporary or not?
ok first of all kidnappings NOT  a recent event in trinidad..
i knwo numerous men who" dissaper" while growing up.
its just that now alot of rich people getting kidnapped.

second of course it wrong very very wwronmg n we hadda solve the problem.. i eh think anyone who have an iota ah common sense will say its non exsistent or is all hoax.
(btw i would liek to see de stats on how much is actually hoxes)
its similar to when women cry rape and it aint...make it hard for real victims.

regardless of who getting kidnapped it worng end a story.
if people involved in crime getting kidnapped also we still hadda stop it. all i saying is not all dme people who get kidnapped hands clean.
so u does have to take all dem tears u seeing being shed with a dose of relaity
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »

I would like to see a graph with kidnapping numbers over the years.  The ting is recent in terms of the frequency.  Was never like this before...cud say that for the murders also.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 01:11:09 PM »

I would like to see a graph with kidnapping numbers over the years.  The ting is recent in terms of the frequency.  Was never like this before...cud say that for the murders also.
kinapping for ransom maybe...whata bnout people who jus dissaper...???? not all ah dem planing peas in bago nah

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 01:26:06 PM »

I was home about 8 years ago.. me, meh moms, pops and lil sis was watching news (jus get dark) when bam..ah set ah bawlin, crying etc.. pops grab piece and run out..I close behind with something too.. talk bout experience..bandit het the people next door..take everything of worth they cud find..and his baby girl.. PLUS real licks share..never in my life I want to experience this again..worst as a father! It turns out the fella next door was doing real good for heself.. hard worker and all.. take ah big loan and build a dream house for he family..2 car in the driveway etc.. I know for fact that dem too scared to be in anything..real good living people..

they got back the daughter after some time.. but the whole village was at loss.

BTW.. police reach ah few hrs later with ah real lax attitude

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 07:48:35 PM »

yuh realise wha yuh say dey TI? is 90% of the Indians yuh say...yuh know dat rite...

truetrini

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 07:57:51 PM »

Yow TI    90% of the indians are being kidnapped, or 90% of the victims are indians?

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 09:29:58 PM »
i know breds I was jes picking on yuh

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 12:25:32 AM »
Unfortunately Trinidad is a place with so much rumors people does swallow de latest ting normal normal

I hear all chupid kinda story:

Was only blacks kidnappin indians

Indians faking they own kidanppin

'Skelly' is the mastermind

Abu is the mastermind

Police brass is the mastermind

All who was involve wit chadee and dem gettin payback

Deportees from de states and canada is de masterminds

Only rich people gettin kidnap
(Until they drag poor little vijay persad in de forest never to be seen again...and he family is just regualr hard wukkin people)

Colombians behind the whole ting

People who workin in the banks is the masterminds

There was even an apocryphal story that the first syrian that get kidnap...the father pay the ransom hire hit men from the states and wipe out de kidnappers "which is why rich syrians doh get kidnapped" .....until they beheaded that Dr. Khoury fellah

We have a family friend who get killed by those animals when they attempted to kidnap him..the man eh no bling man,,regular man..always in central market limin etc...he grow up  in belmont wukkin hard and do well for himself..livin in de same humble house dong in pt. valley for donkey years and he was chinese

I have no idea what to beleive.....but at least the kidnap shit has stopped

Ufortunately the crime continues

It really is ridiculously sad

dutty skelly aint no mastermind. that goin on long b4 he even start to get in trouble.

lou meh boy that bad name nah man
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2006, 07:14:08 AM »
if u want to put your name on a business e.g ihavemoneysingh & sons. then people know who to target.

also, some people like to bling too much.

if yuh want to bling
then when they come fuh yuh
yuh better know how to handle yuh ting

i have to agree with this....
why is it people have to know ya have money
you, ya wife and only child living in ah 6 bedroom with 5 cars in dey yard

you gone out in public and ya wallet fat in ya pocket, ya chile skinny he/she teeth and showin off
people envious and money does make dey world go round.

dey fastest way to get money is to kidnap..plain and simple
sad ting tho, dey family member ya didn't share ya money with, is dey one dat hire dey kidnappers to do dey hit. Is dem dat know ya every move - or ah disgrutled employee.

nobody who is known to have dey money safe...doh care what team ya batting for.
strange tho...ah never hear ah badjohn chile get kidnap.

Ah have ah friend in Trini and his son was taken from him never to be seen again.  De man would help anyone (within reason) and it isn't because he is my friend dat ah saying dis, he is one of dem people dat would give you de shirt off he back if he had to no questions asked.  He was never a show off, doh have more dan 2 cars and de man buy ah lot of land (where he grew up) and build a modest home.  Den people just jealous of material things, so dey take de man first born son and now de man loss.

My point...is nuttin more dan people hatred of wukkin hard and jealously of other people dat do wuk dey ass off dat drive dem to take he son, plain and simple and is no colour or race dat came into play.
dat maybe is one reason.
ok then we go see
greed jelaous crime

Personally I would like to return home one day, but give the state of affairs in the country< i often wonder if it would be wise. If we look beyond trying to ascribe the problem to any one group, you can't not say only the ill repute are being attacked. In recent times victims have ranged from a doubles man to a PH driver, ransoms demands are now catered to the victim's family ability to pay.

The question that weighs most heavily on mind is after working hard in the cold to better myself and my love ones, must i remain ostracized from my home land, due to fears that the home of car i drive will make me a target, should i work all my life to buy a 120y so not to be target. Is not one of the reason we all seeking employment, beyond providing the necessities, is to improve our standard of living.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 08:05:38 AM »
if u want to put your name on a business e.g ihavemoneysingh & sons. then people know who to target.

if yuh want to bling

you gone out in public and ya wallet fat in ya pocket, ya chile skinny he/she teeth and showin off

sad ting tho, dey family member ya didn't share ya money with, is dey one dat hire dey kidnappers to do dey hit. Is dem dat know ya every move - or ah disgrutled employee.

Ah have ah friend in Trini and his son was taken from him never to be seen again.  De man would help anyone (within reason) and it isn't because he is my friend dat ah saying dis, he is one of dem people dat would give you de shirt off he back if he had to no questions asked.  He was never a show off, doh have more dan 2 cars and de man buy ah lot of land (where he grew up) and build a modest home.  Den people just jealous of material things, so dey take de man first born son and now de man loss.

My point...is nuttin more dan people hatred of wukkin hard and jealously of other people dat do wuk dey ass off dat drive dem to take he son, plain and simple and is no colour or race dat came into play.
dat maybe is one reason.
ok then we go see
greed jelaous crime

Personally I would like to return home one day, but give the state of affairs in the country< i often wonder if it would be wise. If we look beyond trying to ascribe the problem to any one group, you can't not say only the ill repute are being attacked. In recent times victims have ranged from a doubles man to a PH driver, ransoms demands are now catered to the victim's family ability to pay.

The question that weighs most heavily on mind is after working hard in the cold to better myself and my love ones, must i remain ostracized from my home land, due to fears that the home of car i drive will make me a target, should i work all my life to buy a 120y so not to be target. Is not one of the reason we all seeking employment, beyond providing the necessities, is to improve our standard of living.

I could understand your sentiment breds.
But I go home regularly and see people driving very expensive cars and living in fabulous houses and on the surface they look comfortable with their lifestyles.
My brother is a businessman and he enjoys the finer things in life but he also is aware that some people out there may want to take it away from him , so he has rotts, security company checking his home regularly and he is a licensed firearm  user , he carrys his weapon with him all the time (he does not drink alcohol).
Now I looked at that and questioned whether it really is a life but say what the man looked and sounded happy.
This is what Trinidad is today and we are creatures of adaptation.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »

if yuh want to bling

dat maybe is one reason.
ok then we go see
greed jelaous crime

I could understand your sentiment breds.
But I go home regularly and see people driving very expensive cars and living in fabulous houses and on the surface they look comfortable with their lifestyles.
My brother is a businessman and he enjoys the finer things in life but he also is aware that some people out there may want to take it away from him , so he has rotts, security company checking his home regularly and he is a licensed firearm  user , he carrys his weapon with him all the time (he does not drink alcohol).
Now I looked at that and questioned whether it really is a life but say what the man looked and sounded happy.
This is what Trinidad is today and we are creatures of adaptation.

Yeah but is if he ever have to pull dat trigger will he be able to adapt to his life after???  He'll always be looking out for de rally back, he go have to be watchin his family with 10 eyes, living in a jail and not going anywhere.  What kinda life is dat to adapt to??  Look I go stay in de cold and when de ticket for trini drop to 300 I go take a week home.  Other than dat I good with winter.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »
waaaay...lOOK pointman

whey yuh been bredda!!...de wife have yuh totin bags in and around buckhead or wha?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »
Personally i think it illogical that a kidnapper go kidnap somebody that cant pay a ransom. Buh dahs just me.
A great deal of the kidnappings that have occured can be placed in many of the categories. Some were for ransom, some were staged ( I remember they found one relaxing in a manzan beach house.......a nex one where de gyal was by she man....a nex one where de man say he  get kidnap and carried to tobago....ON DE BOAT and he couldnt get help... ::) ) There were even some where police and soldiers were the kidnappers. Some are indeed genuine.....but....on the other hand....some arent. Many people easily swallow the chain up that its based on ethnic lines but that in my opinion isnt the reason across the board. However....many people refuse to let the facts change their opinion. To each his own.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 05:44:29 PM »
Personally i think it illogical that a kidnapper go kidnap somebody that cant pay a ransom. Buh dahs just me.
A great deal of the kidnappings that have occured can be placed in many of the categories. Some were for ransom, some were staged ( I remember they found one relaxing in a manzan beach house.......a nex one where de gyal was by she man....a nex one where de man say he  get kidnap and carried to tobago....ON DE BOAT and he couldnt get help... ::) ) There were even some where police and soldiers were the kidnappers. Some are indeed genuine.....but....on the other hand....some arent. Many people easily swallow the chain up that its based on ethnic lines but that in my opinion isnt the reason across the board. However....many people refuse to let the facts change their opinion. To each his own.
or kidnapping for revenge...

1]; } ?>