Sports > Football

Excuses, excuses...

<< < (2/3) > >>

RGarcia:

--- Quote from: Toussaint on January 08, 2007, 03:08:24 PM ---Bermuda, Bermuda, Bermuda. Fortunately for us, the last time we played them in Haiti, they found the stadium quite fine for a poor country but their kids were too sad for the poverty they saw in Haiti that they lost 11-1 to Haiti! That's what I call compassion  ;D

This time who are the guilty ones: American Airlines, the poor conditions of the training facilities in TnT, Haiti who arrived early, and the host who opened the Ato Bolden Stadium door to the guest who arrived first. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

--- End quote ---
Yeah i have ah padnah from on meh college team  that was on that bermuda team that get 11. Ah ask him what # he walk off. he say after 7 they stop playing to show a form to the BFA to let them put morte money into thee football.
PS. they cheap connecting flights is soometimes cheaper maybe that they was trying to do!

dcs:

--- Quote from: Mr Mc on January 08, 2007, 03:18:52 PM ---I dont blame them for choosing AA over BWEE, all now so their bags and equipment would be in Puerto Rico or something.

--- End quote ---

BWEE/Caribbean Airlines doh fly Puerto Rico....but AA does..with dey propeller plane that too small so AA is the ones that is leave bags in San Juan.

They make them take 2 connections instead of one....big mistake for a large traveling group..worse yet a football team going for a tournament.

The Savannah grounds was hard hard this weekend but me eh know bout no 15 inches of grass   :o

Mose:
Somebody make ah out with dat 15 inches of grass! 15 inches eh grass no more. Dat is bush! And yuh cyah play no kinda ball in bush. De grass go be higher dan de ball. So is either dey mean 5 inches or 15cm both of which is still kinda high in my book.

Toussaint:

--- Quote from: garcia on January 08, 2007, 03:53:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Toussaint on January 08, 2007, 03:08:24 PM ---Bermuda, Bermuda, Bermuda. Fortunately for us, the last time we played them in Haiti, they found the stadium quite fine for a poor country but their kids were too sad for the poverty they saw in Haiti that they lost 11-1 to Haiti! That's what I call compassion  ;D

This time who are the guilty ones: American Airlines, the poor conditions of the training facilities in TnT, Haiti who arrived early, and the host who opened the Ato Bolden Stadium door to the guest who arrived first. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

--- End quote ---
Yeah i have ah padnah from on meh college team  that was on that bermuda team that get 11. Ah ask him what # he walk off. he say after 7 they stop playing to show a form to the BFA to let them put morte money into thee football.

--- End quote ---

They're quite creative, those Bermudians!

Touches:
These Bermudans must not tell stories.

I play in the Savannah on Saturday afternoon, Savannah cut about thurs, fri.
Yes they have some small clump of dry grass/hay that cepep/mts  ent pick up but the grass short right tru. I does walk from Cadiz road straight across  infront the grandstand to across by Casuals.

D Grass good.

ALso those who know the Savannah know it have more than three fields.....tsk tsk.

They vannah good to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version