March 29, 2024, 05:25:34 AM

Poll

If members of the T&T WC '06 decided to boycott WC qualifying games or even the next WC should we qualify..because they feel they weren't rewarded properly etc. Would you support their decision?

Yes,I behind them 100%
39 (65%)
No,they should put $ issues aside and represent
18 (30%)
Who cares,they replaceable
2 (3.3%)
Take what they get and cool it
0 (0%)
Shame on them,unpatriotic behaviour
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: WOULDYOU/WILL YOU JUMP OFF THE SUPPORT TRAIN IF..  (Read 11865 times)

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WOULDYOU/WILL YOU JUMP OFF THE SUPPORT TRAIN IF..
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 07:29:42 AM »
trinidad and tobago first, dem fellahs come after, dey were supposedly promised a certain something and didnt get it they are claiming, so if they want, diz their business, tt bigger than dem, we have players tuh take we again, i juss care about our nation qualifying for the world cup....

God is de BOSS....

money is the root of all evil....

I finally figure out what T.I stands for...not trininfinite but TOTALLYIDIOTIC..read the ?tion again and try..i repeat and stress the word 'try' to respond intelligently.......

if the players that i'm talking about decide to boycott...what players 'we have to take we again'?...no disrespect to none of dem fellars on that digicel squad...but..against mexico..they will get spanked...against the us..they will get spanked....against costa rica..they will get spanked....and last time i checked those are teams T&T have to face in WC qualifying...so pull yuh head out yuh ass...cause kerwyn jemmott is a good passer of the football and could beat defenders with his eyes closed and pants falling down..but he is NOT capable of carrying ANY team on his shoulders at this point in his footballing career professionally or internationally through any game much less a major tournament...STOP DELUDING YUHSELF!!

the #8 definition of spanked   -    beaten convincingly,outplayed

yea and #8 stand for #8 hater/bullahman on this site, i love my nation more than money, unlike yourself, i support the players stand but their club is where their money should come mostly from, ah next ting, you speak of intelligence, intelligence is having a written agreement with the ttff as opposed to a verbal agreement with jw and ttff, that is de intelligent ting to do, forming a players union like the west indies cricket team did is an intelligent ting to do, not this he said she said business when your dealing with a person like jw, say what you like saddis your intelligence is limited in scope bc obviously you havent thought of these tings like many others on the site. the uk based gettin foreign dollars and have money, the locals trying tuh feed they themselves and they family, think about dat nah, but if you really want to do something effective, all the players should strike... and lastly b4 u say we will lose badly, watch all de national games nah, instead of watching epl football...

God is de BOSS...

there you again...talking before you think..failing to read a ?tion and answer that specific ?tion....look at majority of yuh posts ...everybody from visitors of de site,forumites old and new,national footballers(de same ones you does wanna talk about like yuh know dem real real personal)have asked themselves when reading a post or thread from you..whey this boy come out from?

lemme give yuh a few examples...

Culture & Entertainment Thread '06...a forumite ask what ever happen to Ataklan...your response..'I hear he bulling in Trinidad'

Football Thread...a new forumite talks about she thinks it's sad how the women players get treated and that she had de honour of practicing and playing alongside some of the girls professionally...her forum name is #8+1(which in any math system is 9 with a number sign in front of it)..your 1st post in that thread..'wha kinda 8+1 business is that..are you #8's child'

moving back to de thread at hand...you still haven't answered my ?tion.....you said that'dem fellars not bigger than TT,we have players to take we again'...if the players that can make a significant contribution to the 2010 campaign(that wewr a part of the '06 Wc squad) boycott or are blacklisted because of their legal action...WHICH PLAYERS DO WE HAVE TO TAKE WE TO DE 2010 WC?.....which concacaf power house will that dicigel cup squad beat?...you say if they were intelligent they would get a written agreement instead of a verbal one..not only do they have to balance club and country schedule and deal with all the pressures that come with it,they must also perform and stay healthy to participate in both..then play their heart out wearing the red,white and black and with all that still worry about their football federation shafting them at de end of the day...what great examples and levels of encouragement that shows the young and upcoming footballers...and you talk about local based trying to feed their family..you dunce..everything nowadays comes down international duty/selection and how much caps you have else no work permit..so if the young footballers that are coming up,come up with the mind set that national football not making no sense cause de ttff is a bunch a bandits..WHAT PLAYERS WILL THEIR BE TO SELECT FROM? .if you played any kind of professional football or been part of any kind of national set up in any capacity you would know that footballers or athlethes on the whole perform better if there are incentives/rewards for their hard work..hence things like scoring bonuses,winning streak bonuses etc.. for a fellar that has two left and has to move his gut aside to tie his shoe laces you are quite the football analyst...never talking about what you've experienced personally..but always what you hear this one say or that one say...

#8 yuh ask 5 questions, my answer is not any of dem yuh list, then yuh askin what players we taking world cup, we have de local, us based and some uk based who pull out of de lawsuit, then yuh state this team not beating the US, mexico, costa rica, but when did we WC team beat the US, costa rica and mexico... oh yea ah 4get we beat mexico after dey qualify, so that makes one out of de 3 teams yuh state..

ent you is de same man who say you talk 2 de players b4 de tt vs.ja game in toronto and 4-5 of dem coming up tuh play(atiba, wolfe,glasgow, gray, whitley) and when men went de game, none of dem players show up and u get a corbeaux sweat wit all de talk of how u is a big footballer, so when yuh talk 2 de main organizer and players in piarco, from piarco to pearson where dey end up? :devil: ent u is de same man who promise me that yuh want tuh bring croc and hardest up here 4 dat same game but yuh flop bc yuh had no power tuh do so and u want tuh talk about which players should and should not play in de world cup, who is shithound and who not..

here nah i support footballers from my community that is de bottom line for me, juss like u would support cornell and 4 de record stop lying, i never said #8+1 is ur chile posting, i said if you breed yuh girl, now u have a chile, or if iz #8+1 girl posting, i never say yuh chile posting, dem lil boy talk i doh entertain..

if de players want tuh fight for what they believe is theirs, then cool, i not fighting dem down, but trinidad football must move on, man want tt football tuh stop? dat is rediculous, right now players playing for those who not coming back, i dont see nothing wrong with dat..

God is de BOSS...

aye buh wait nah ah hearing ah jackass braying in de background again.....oh nvm is jus TI again   :notlistening:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 09:07:43 AM »
allyuh need to relax. #8 jus breeze of dat long talk..and TI. for a change take ah breather from posting nah. it might do u some good.
Ti sometimes i does wonder if yuh is an ass or a marble but i relaise dat go jus make mor elong talk. u r who u r and that eh go change.  wah u go do.
but as #8 hinted no one person eh hating on u man... infact some ah yuh detractors does even support u when something with ah lil common sense comes out. 
that being said i knwo the majoirty of the forumites does get frustrated and even ah lil embarssed with u..cause u purport to be the trini of all tirnis and if dais de case  woe is de country.
i watched all the games i dont think this present team even with 3 years f playign to gether can take us all the way, we need some players with international experince coming in to help the team dais a fact. yuh "padna" played well in de games and some of his potential was shown..but he is not de be all and end all of our midfleid.

u spoke about players not commited and country coming first...or somin along that lines..hardest traditionally has been the most uncomiited and undisciplned member fo the trini squad. before u begin wiht things change now it doesnt matter because u only taking that stance cause he is on de team u nto looking at it objectively.
country comes first i argee but u need ot eb payed what is owed. if the ttff countinue to try n rip of the players..when yuh boy in dta mix..u go be singing a different tune.

at any rate this he type you type allyuh rbinign in the argument hint so lil boy vibes a su said..but it eh #8 alone cause u talkign all kinda talk bout what the man said "may ahppen"
 u need to stop listening to what people say eother in confidence or as a small group getting a lil inside info and come on de forum and talk about ti..and talk liek u know.
at any rate u do that with almost all yuh info
remember how u said u know how ah tirni chinne in trini feels cause yuh uncle is a chinne, sigh

allyuh need to take this bull shit down
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 11:00:31 AM »
trinidad and tobago first, dem fellahs come after, dey were supposedly promised a certain something and didnt get it they are claiming, so if they want, diz their business, tt bigger than dem, we have players tuh take we again, i juss care about our nation qualifying for the world cup....

God is de BOSS....

I finally figure out what T.I stands for...not trininfinite but TOTALLYIDIOTIC..read the ?tion again and try..i repeat and stress the word 'try' to respond intelligently.......

if the players that i'm talking about decide to boycott...what players 'we have to take we again'?...no disrespect to none of dem fellars on that digicel squad...but..against mexico..they will get spanked...against the us..they will get spanked....against costa rica..they will get spanked....and last time i checked those are teams T&T have to face in WC qualifying...so pull yuh head out yuh ass...cause kerwyn jemmott is a good passer of the football and could beat defenders with his eyes closed and pants falling down..but he is NOT capable of carrying ANY team on his shoulders at this point in his footballing career professionally or internationally through any game much less a major tournament...STOP DELUDING YUHSELF!!

yea and #8 stand for #8 hater/bullahman on this site, i love my nation more than money, unlike yourself, i support the players stand but their club is where their money should come mostly from, ah next ting, you speak of intelligence, intelligence is having a written agreement with the ttff as opposed to a verbal agreement with jw and ttff, that is de intelligent ting to do, forming a players union like the west indies cricket team did is an intelligent ting to do, not this he said she said business when your dealing with a person like jw, say what you like saddis your intelligence is limited in scope bc obviously you havent thought of these tings like many others on the site. the uk based gettin foreign dollars and have money, the locals trying tuh feed they themselves and they family, think about dat nah, but if you really want to do something effective, all the players should strike... and lastly b4 u say we will lose badly, watch all de national games nah, instead of watching epl football...

God is de BOSS...

there you again...talking before you think..failing to read a ?tion and answer that specific ?tion....look at majority of yuh posts ...everybody from visitors of de site,forumites old and new,national footballers(de same ones you does wanna talk about like yuh know dem real real personal)have asked themselves when reading a post or thread from you..whey this boy come out from?

Culture & Entertainment Thread '06...a forumite ask what ever happen to Ataklan...your response..'I hear he bulling in Trinidad'

Football Thread...a new forumite talks about she thinks it's sad how the women players get treated and that she had de honour of practicing and playing alongside some of the girls professionally...her forum name is #8+1(which in any math system is 9 with a number sign in front of it)..your 1st post in that thread..'wha kinda 8+1 business is that..are you #8's child'

moving back to de thread at hand...you still haven't answered my ?tion.....you said that'dem fellars not bigger than TT,we have players to take we again'...if the players that can make a significant contribution to the 2010 campaign(that wewr a part of the '06 Wc squad) boycott or are blacklisted because of their legal action...WHICH PLAYERS DO WE HAVE TO TAKE WE TO DE 2010 WC?.....which concacaf power house will that dicigel cup squad beat?...you say if they were intelligent they would get a written agreement instead of a verbal one..not only do they have to balance club and country schedule and deal with all the pressures that come with it,they must also perform and stay healthy to participate in both..then play their heart out wearing the red,white and black and with all that still worry about their football federation shafting them at de end of the day...what great examples and levels of encouragement that shows the young and upcoming footballers...and you talk about local based trying to feed their family..you dunce..everything nowadays comes down international duty/selection and how much caps you have else no work permit..so if the young footballers that are coming up,come up with the mind set that national football not making no sense cause de ttff is a bunch a bandits..WHAT PLAYERS WILL THEIR BE TO SELECT FROM? .if you played any kind of professional football or been part of any kind of national set up in any capacity you would know that footballers or athlethes on the whole perform better if there are incentives/rewards for their hard work..hence things like scoring bonuses,winning streak bonuses etc.. for a fellar that has two left and has to move his gut aside to tie his shoe laces you are quite the football analyst...never talking about what you've experienced personally..but always what you hear this one say or that one say...

#8 yuh ask 5 questions, my answer is not any of dem yuh list, then yuh askin what players we taking world cup, we have de local, us based and some uk based who pull out of de lawsuit, then yuh state this team not beating the US, mexico, costa rica, but when did we WC team beat the US, costa rica and mexico... oh yea ah 4get we beat mexico after dey qualify, so that makes one out of de 3 teams yuh state..

ent you is de same man who say you talk 2 de players b4 de tt vs.ja game in toronto and 4-5 of dem coming up tuh play(atiba, wolfe,glasgow, gray, whitley) and when men went de game, none of dem players show up and u get a corbeaux sweat wit all de talk of how u is a big footballer, so when yuh talk 2 de main organizer and players in piarco, from piarco to pearson where dey end up? :devil: ent u is de same man who promise me that yuh want tuh bring croc and hardest up here 4 dat same game but yuh flop bc yuh had no power tuh do so and u want tuh talk about which players should and should not play in de world cup, who is shithound and who not..

here nah i suppor our footballers from my community that is de bottom line for me, juss like u would support cornell and 4 de record stop lying, i never said #8+1 is ur chile posting, i said if you breed yuh girl, now u have a chile, or if iz #8+1 girl posting, i never say yuh chile posting, dem lil boy talk i doh entertain..

if de players want tuh fight for what they believe is theirs, then cool, i not fighting dem down, but trinidad football must move on, man want tt football tuh stop? dat is rediculous, right now players playing for those who not coming back, i dont see nothing wrong with dat..

God is de BOSS...

yet another response and you still haven't addressed the main topic of the thread or answered my ?tion(s)..let me right it in glowing capitals for you

IF THE PLAYERS FROM THE '06 WC SQUAD BOYCOTT(OR ARE BLACKLISTED)FROM WC QUALIFIERS DUE TO THEIR STANCE AGAINST THE TTFF...WHAT PLAYERS DO 'WE HAVE TO TAKE WE AGAIN'..CAUSE I DON'T SEE THAT DIGICEL SQUAD BEATING ANY OF OUR TOUGHEST CONCACAF OPPONENTS...MEXICO...USA...COSTA RICA...DO YOU?

so if i'm lying about your post in the 'D REAL WARRIORS THREAD'started by #8+1..then let me dig up your quote....here it is...

"i trying to figure out the plus 1 business, yuh have a #8 jr"....and you say that meant if i breed de gyal and had a child..MY POINT exactly..what does me breeding anybody have to what a football related thread?

and you talk about 'lil boy vibes'....you took a personal conversation i had with forumites off de board and brought it on de board..so by all accounts you're the lil boy...cause everyone i spoke to can back up exactly what i said...which was..the players that you mentioned (atiba,gary,wolfe and gray..I never mentioned whitley's name) were approached(last minute) to play in the INVITATIONAL game on the 27th of August '06..and that those same players were in the canadian embassy trying to get canadian visas..i recieved that phone call while they were in the embassy from Smitty who was also there with them and was successful in obtaining his canadian visa and was able to make it for the game...that said..the other players mentioned were denied visas and were not able to make it...hence..Kevon Carter,Devon Jorsling and others were contacted the friday before the game and asked to come for it..seeing that they already had canadian visas...UNLIKE YOU..I DON'T TALK WHAT I DON'T KNOW..another thing croc and hardest were back up plans if the originally approached players couldn't make it for whatever reasons...so it had nothing to do with my power..cause i had none regarding that game to begin with....as for my corbeax sweat in that game...like i told you before..I'll take $1000.00 canadian to play ten minutes of football anyday...and 4 your record I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE NO BIG FOOTBALLER...it jus bothers you that others around you have accomplished more than you in an area that you claim and try to portray like you have the most knowledge in..so you either try to rub shoulders with such individuals or find shit to talk about them...you talk about supporting a player from your community..like i would support glen..difference with me and you is..i support glen..i don't dick ride him like you dick ride hardest..and let me give you the definition of dick riding before you try starting some kinda drama involving players in it..dick riding means in your eyes he can do no wrong and even if he is wrong or at fault..to you he isn't and will never be.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE..THIS IS NOT A SHELTERED,PET & POWDER CANADIAN SITE...WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AND WHO YOU SAY IT TO...CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA DISRESPECT OR STEP OUTTA LINE WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND YOU WON'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY SORRY FOR IT.
TAKE SOME ADVICE FROM SOMEONE YOUNGER THAN YOU.

AFTER THIS THERE WILL NO MORE RESPONSES FROM ME TO YOU REGARDING ANYTHING YOU SAY..cause like the saying goes..'PREVENTION BETTER THAN CURE'.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 11:09:24 AM by #8 »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
Tallman, palos, Flex,.....please clean up this thread. It started off with very serious replies and space is getting wasted. Please separate the constructive info please and delete where necessary. This is an embarrassment of shock and awe proportion.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 12:15:52 PM »
Some of the people who "DO NOT AGREE" with the players, can I ask you a question?
suppose it was another country, lets say England, who had REFUSED to pay their players for their part in the World Cup. Do you fellas think for ONE SECOND that those players would just take that just so.
There is no way in this world that they would NOT SUE.

These fellas made an agreement and the TTFF has now refused to pay.

Oh and a point of Clarification
I do NOT believe for a second that MOST COUNTRIES who sent players to the world cup would end up treating any of their players this way

TTFF has shown over the years to have ZERO Class, form, or what ever you want to call it.
The fellas right here on this forum who have FIRST HAND experience will gladly tell you.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 12:23:43 PM by RH »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 12:29:03 PM »
now the backbone who was yorke has pulled out, where does that leave the other players, as I was trying tuh point out to #8 but he couldnt see it, was if they want to do something effective, they should have formed a players union and all players should have stood their ground, now there is fragmentation with the players[/b]... despite all this our nation must move forward, this is apart of moving forward, plus it has been a blessing to see others players getting a chance, adding depth to we national team..

very good point
it is very unfortunate that, yes, the players should have formed a union. but the reality is that
EVERYMANJACK would have got BANNED by Jack. All the players on that list going and get BANNED. HISTORY has proven me right

My Point all along  is that the TTFF has been and will continue to be an organisation that TREATS the players like shit and MANY MANY countries in this world do NOT treat their players this way
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 12:34:50 PM by RH »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 01:35:29 PM »

God is de BOSS....

God is de BOSS...

here nah i suppor our footballers from my community that is de bottom line for me, juss like u would support cornell and 4 de record stop lying, i never said #8+1 is ur chile posting, i said if you breed yuh girl, now u have a chile, or if iz #8+1 girl posting, i never say yuh chile posting, dem lil boy talk i doh entertain..

God is de BOSS...

yet another response and you still haven't addressed the main topic of the thread or answered my ?tion(s)..let me right it in glowing capitals for you

so if i'm lying about your post in the 'D REAL WARRIORS THREAD'started by #8+1..then let me dig up your quote....here it is...

"i trying to figure out the plus 1 business, yuh have a #8 jr"....and you say that meant if i breed de gyal and had a child..MY POINT exactly..what does me breeding anybody have to what a football related thread?

and you talk about 'lil boy vibes'....you took a personal conversation i had with forumites off de board and brought it on de board..so by all accounts you're the lil boy...cause everyone i spoke to can back up exactly what i said...which was..the players that you mentioned (atiba,gary,wolfe and gray..I never mentioned whitley's name) were approached(last minute) to play in the INVITATIONAL game on the 27th of August '06..and that those same players were in the canadian embassy trying to get canadian visas..i recieved that phone call while they were in the embassy from Smitty who was also there with them and was successful in obtaining his canadian visa and was able to make it for the game...that said..the other players mentioned were denied visas and were not able to make it...hence..Kevon Carter,Devon Jorsling and others were contacted the friday before the game and asked to come for it..seeing that they already had canadian visas...UNLIKE YOU..I DON'T TALK WHAT I DON'T KNOW..another thing croc and hardest were back up plans if the originally approached players couldn't make it for whatever reasons...so it had nothing to do with my power..cause i had none regarding that game to begin with....as for my corbeax sweat in that game...like i told you before..I'll take $1000.00 canadian to play ten minutes of football anyday...and 4 your record I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE NO BIG FOOTBALLER...it jus bothers you that others around you have accomplished more than you in an area that you claim and try to portray like you have the most knowledge in..so you either try to rub shoulders with such individuals or find shit to talk about them...you talk about supporting a player from your community..like i would support glen..difference with me and you is..i support glen..i don't dick ride him like you dick ride hardest..and let me give you the definition of dick riding before you try starting some kinda drama involving players in it..dick riding means in your eyes he can do no wrong and even if he is wrong or at fault..to you he isn't and will never be.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE..THIS IS NOT A SHELTERED,PET & POWDER CANADIAN SITE...WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AND WHO YOU SAY IT TO...CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA DISRESPECT OR STEP OUTTA LINE WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND YOU WON'T GET A CHANCE TO SAY SORRY FOR IT.

AFTER THIS THERE WILL NO MORE RESPONSES FROM ME TO YOU REGARDING ANYTHING YOU SAY..cause like the saying goes..'PREVENTION BETTER THAN CURE'.

IF THE PLAYERS FROM THE '06 WC SQUAD BOYCOTT(OR ARE BLACKLISTED)FROM WC QUALIFIERS DUE TO THEIR STANCE AGAINST THE TTFF...WHAT PLAYERS DO 'WE HAVE TO TAKE WE AGAIN'..CAUSE I DON'T SEE THAT DIGICEL SQUAD BEATING ANY OF OUR TOUGHEST CONCACAF OPPONENTS...MEXICO...USA...COSTA RICA...DO YOU?

:yapping: :yawning:  I ent know how good yuh comprehension is or your literacy but ah answer de question " then yuh askin what players we taking world cup, we have de local, us based and some uk based who pull out of de lawsuit" dat was meh answer...

As for this out of timing threat/gun talk, small ting, I fear God, no one else, everyman does breath de same air and bleed de same... and when i go home i does b right on piccadilly, de nelson, duncan and so on.. wit meh padnahs...so hear wah, talk yuh talk breddah... I done with you too..

God is de BOSS....

where did i threatnen you?..how did you take a simple piece of advice and turn in to a supposed threat or gun talk? are you retarded?
do i have to translate everything i say in different terms for you..it seems so..so here goes....i have read numerous threads were forumites have warned/promised that when they see you they will do something to you etc.for example..look at what sobriquet posted in the'T&T Footballers Declare War On The TTFF' thread..."TI you are sooo f*cking see-through. i can't wait for the day i meet u, to crack u a hard slap". all i was saying is that you should watch what you say cause when dealing with trinis you have to be extra careful with what you say cause they will for the most part make good on their promises..i have better sense than to threatnen you ..a notorious ganster from the ghetto like yourself..a man from behind de bridge with endless ganster ties and relations..i must be crazy to respond to a post from the undisputed king of the behind the bridge ghetto who reigns with a iron fist from a canadian suburb..

« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 01:48:14 PM by #8 »

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PM ME OR POST SHOWING ME HOW TO DELETE THIS THREAD TOTALLY..I DO IT BEFORE BUT FORGET....I START A SIMPLE THREAD ASKING A WHAT IF ?TION..INSTEAD IT REACH WHO DOES BE ON WHAT STREET WHEN DEY HOME LIMING WITH WHO AND ALL KINDA BS

to my fellow forumites...for my part in allowing this football related thread to end up where it has reached...

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE..THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 03:11:22 PM »

There shouldn't have been two sets of bonuses to begin with.  Politics.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2007, 04:55:35 PM »
#8, yuh ask a good question there. doh let TI (or EDR-infinite or mississauga-infinite) get yuh vex.

ttff has the backing of fifa and jw - even after this lawsuit they probably ending in the clear. it seems like it would be difficult for the players to organize a meaningful t&t player's association. jack will always have enough money to pay for a team at the lowest cost. he so bold he would bring back rougier and nahkid and that generation.

i would like to so the PFL clubs do well. the stronger the clubs - talent-wise and financially - the more of a counter to ttff. club over country is what i supporting. and for leveraging the national team in negotiating with jw - i doh think it will work. that's why i voted no.

TI, yuh let me down with your very evident support for your community over your country. i thought differently. i feel when hardest hang up he boots, yuh will stop posting.  :devil:

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2007, 05:35:10 PM »
Every single player who got screwed by TTFA/Jack should be on that lawsuit.  If York and Latapy not on it, shame on them.  And we should support those brave players if we want to see changes in the way TTFA/Jack running things.  Guess what, the same way we all almost got screwed out of World Cup tickets for Germany, is the same way the got screwed.  And ah bet allyuh from all now we go be bussing we tail to get tickets ome 2010.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »
i think it is time that our players take a stand as men, because if they don't this same act would continue , as some guys said before that iz jack that made the promise and not ttff,but to show that jack and ttff go hand in hand ,ttff was the body that was conducting negoations with the players so they already implicate themself in the matter, anyhow and as bardmine as jack is he would not want them to represent his team sorry ah mean the national  team anymore , we as supporters also have to support these guys with placard ,banners
so that they can be allowed to play for the country we got to show jack that this is not 1968 this is 2007 and we would not stand for his bullshit.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 06:58:09 AM »
ok so far... we've figure out that A.) we know atleast of one of the two people that voted, "whos cares, they're replacable" because we know of atleast one jackass who isnt afraid to vote that. and...

B.) Jack Warner is obviously a hidden poster after seeing 1 vote for "shame on them, unpatriot behavior"
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>