March 28, 2024, 01:50:30 PM

Author Topic: The Cancer that is Jack Warner. Searching for info, hope & strategy  (Read 33264 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: The Cancer that is Jack Warner. Searching for info, hope & strategy
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »
another great post from TT

Listen, we had coaches who said that our Local league and players wasn't good enough, but for several years did nutten to assist or help change the standard.

We have ah setta shit hounds in charge of we Federation for umpteen years.

On reflection it is indeed sad to castigate and excoriate the locals when they too have insurmontable obstacles, ala Jack, Groden and Camps to scale.

Our football has been in a stagnated state forever, MANY HERE FEEL THAT WE HAD some sort of advancement becasue we SCRAPED, barely so into a world Cup via the play off route, on the last day of qualification too!!

The truth is that we made it to the World Cup despite, and in spite of the TTFF and Jack warner.

Let me remind you that even a BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE IN A DAY!

Jack warner and his yes men cronies, are nothing but a self serving bunch, who could really care about football beyond what it means to their wallets.

Let me serve as a reminder again, do you all remember the overcrowding of the National Stadium due to Jack's overselling of tickets? 

Even on what was supposed to be our BIGGEST sporting date back in 1989, whne the entire nation was caught up in the promise of our first World Cup appearance, Jack Warner was preoccupied with profiteering from the overselling of admission tickets!

His penchant for ticket sales was again manifested during his Infamous..: "Ticket or Leave it fiasco,"  which was given ample coverage by Andrew Jennings and most eloquently by our own Lasana Liburd.

His lack of care for the state of our football was again illustrated when he reneged on his agreement to pay out appearance and advertising compensation to our World Cup heroes.

His scorn for our football was highlighted when he Jack-Listed the same players when he stated that they were greedy, too old to represent the nation again, ungrateful, because they had the gumption to challenge him and HIS Federation.

His colusion to cancel friendlies due to lack of funds, is further evidence that he gives little care and love for OUR football. 

If anyone cares to examine the FACTS, they will see that Jack Warner is NOT responsible for our nation's first appearance in the World Cup, but rather he is the cause why we have not made more appearances on that illustrious stage!

Jack Warner has manipulated football in T&T to such an extent that he cannot be legitimately challenged nor his power usurped!  He has changed the structure of the leagues, changed the Constitution of the TTFF so that the voting is in his favour, he has surrounded himself with a gaggle of yes-men and he strips power from those around him who are capable of bringing change....Positive Change to our football.

Anyone wh questions him, he in an almost Bush (US Prez) like manner calls them unpatriotic, against sport and PNM!

The man's ego is ample, his haughtiness and rancor huge. 

I have often wondered, if as a child, Jack was taunted becasue of his stammering and stuttering speech.  I have often pondered if that were the case then he may be hell bent on making those f**kers who torrr...torrrrrmmmmmented meeee  pa...pa..pay!

I know that there are those here who love Jack and think of him as some sort of saviour.  These peeps feel he is a good man, a great man, a man deserving of the Trinity Cross.  I am at times conflicted about Jack, to be blatantly honest.

At times he is ah real enigma.  He will ride een and save a player from jail.  He will pay for the hospital care of an injured player.  At times he is a lesson in contradiciton.   He exudes class, then he is as baseless and class less as anyone can be.  He has done much for CONCACAF and the region, but was this done to make sure there was ample picking for him and his pack of wolves?

Our players are once again about to don the National Colours and face foes on the footballing battle field.  They may not be the best we ever produced, they may be less technically gifted than some of our opponents, but that did not prevent us from putting up fierce resistance when we faced Sweden! 

Our players are who they are, and what we have available, the best that are willing to put it out on the battlefield...90 minutes of Red, Black and White!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:40:42 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »
Nice footage.....wait nah!, so who ah seeing in da TTFF meeting dread ? (2nd video wit' Jackula)......

1.  Scampinho celebrates reappointment as Pressident of TTFF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjRmwUr2dU&feature=related   :applause: :applause:

2.  Jackula at the TTFF AGM meeting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTrSyLWXMYA   :notworthy:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 01:40:19 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2008, 11:51:22 AM »
Absoule garbage!!!!

Fellas I held my tongue when we tied a bunch of Salsa dancers but to loose (yes I consider yesterday a lost) to a bunch of Thierry Henry wanabes?

To me this is the lowest point T&T football has reached since we bowed out of World Cup qualifying in 2001. From what I have been reading there seems to be no positives to come from yesterday.

Add to the news that Jamaica played exceptionally well yesterday versus a team that we have never beaten makes me wonder if South Africa is a pipe dream.

Why all the panic? Ok we had a bad game, it happens! When one considers the turmoil the TTFF (Jack) has put the squad through, we really should not be surprised. From all accounts the team did not do well against Puerto Rico & now Guad. However, both games gives the NEW staff the opportunity to evaluate players in competitive games.
If we were to take our minds back, we would see that the National team struggled with inconsistency in
the earlies under Bertil. With the introduction of Beenie, Yorke, Latas, Birc. etc the squad stabilized.
Respect the past, but don't live in it. A new squad must be built & that takes patience and time.

No offense but I keep asking this simple question: Why are we always at this point? Why do we always have to go through this rebuilding process?
We always like to find excuses for poor performances. If this was any other country where sport is important there would be a angry mob outside the stadium.

One  answer to that question: THE SPECIAL ADVISER

And in light of exerything that went on since WC 2006, u cud honestly say u expected a good performance? Welcome to reality
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »
bump
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2008, 08:14:15 PM »
To tackle warner and camps yuh need to to break warners  block of votes in concacaf. starting with the cfu
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2008, 12:43:00 AM »
To tackle warner and camps yuh need to to break warners  block of votes in concacaf. starting with the cfu

you used to kiss warner's ass, what made yuh change yuh mind?

answer me triniman..answer me.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sincere congratulatios to the Warriors and their legal team. You've proven that principle triumphs over presumed institutional power advantage no matter how corrupted and untouchable their perception . When this campaign was started to make Jackulito show some fairness and retract his ugly actions, there was plenty loud steuppsin' and sometimes all kinda intellectualizing about how daiz a waste ah time etc. This landmark ruling in the arbitration matter really makes once intimidated victims more confident now that yuh eh bong to take exploitation from nobody just because of four-curry favors.  ::)

With coolheaded people like Shaka on board and other slick strategists doing dey ting with good legal support and of course will power, anybody who is breaking the law to keep you dong, can be overcome. Salute to FPATT and all those others who played a supportive role in their own small way. When de de crunchy peanut butter hit de fan, it eh have no frien' in dis ting dread so as was mentioned before, watch and see nuff man geh lick up as the frustration mounts. Rodent.. Yuh see he? He go be first to be "taken out". Scamps going nex'. Like any football team yuh mus' have a scapegoat when yuh ge relegated. The repercussions of this are humongous. Humongous. Iz really time to reflect.

I strongly recommend that Scampinho, Rodent and Jackula spend a few more hours each night trying to imagine how to try covering up alll the dirty money trails that will now be opened like Watergate. Iz too much damage control fuh dem, especially the weaker ones like Scampinho and it can only lead to a sense of paranoia as yuh spenin' all day lookin' over yuh back and waitin' to see who go doublecross whom to save dey own backside.  A mighty fall is coming. All those who want to keep on holding on to the radioactive coat-tails of Jackulito..... , go ahead at your own risk. And don't let the deafening silence by some be a spoke in de wheel either. People are noticing more than yuh think  ;)

One thing must be said. Big up to Tallman, Flex and palos and such moderators fuh lettin' diverse views survive and thrive on the message board. Respec' due. Serious ting.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 04:31:59 PM by dreamer »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is like Chemotherapy for dis Malignancy eh Dreamer
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is like Chemotherapy for dis Malignancy eh Dreamer

Potent.. wit' plenty collateral damage so stay clear and always wash yuh hands ...... :beermug:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2008, 07:29:44 PM »
Even with these events at de Marvin Lee Stadium, (T&T 1, Bermuda 2) with the blaklisted players in de stands literallyabout to cry, it will still take a while for us to mature and understand how erosive tuh yuh wellbeing a malignant cancer is.

Radical surgery is needed now. Now! Now!! Now!!!
Cut and doh stop doc till healthy flesh is seen.

1]; } ?>