March 28, 2024, 01:25:27 PM

Author Topic: The Cancer that is Jack Warner. Searching for info, hope & strategy  (Read 33263 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: The Cancer that is Jack Warner. Searching for info, hope & strategy
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 11:36:30 AM »
JACKULA IN REAL TROUBLE   :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

CRO CRO decides to hold off singing "Just because of Greed" at Jean Pierre Complex Dimanche Gras Finals and wins with his next song. Stay tuned for the Jackula song by the vicious-mout', now-reigning, Calypso Monarch for 2007.

Papayo!

Ah wish I had the lyrics for the "Just because of greed" kaiso. Could be very informative. Anybody who went to the tents and heard it, fix up..

Anyway, some issues to be addressed:

1. Update on Socawarriors' lawsuit.
2. Plans for set up of Players' Football Association. Need to be ready to negotiate for players b4 Gold Cup starts or   
    else is de same monkey pants all over again.  :waiting:
3. Clarification of whether any Socawarriors are blacklisted. Gold Cup draw coming up Tuesday March 6th!
4. What is the JDA and what does it stand for?  :thinking:  TTFF and T&T media should be asked bluntly in letters.
5. Update from the government on any communication / cooperation / feedback from Jackula.

Geh serious people.  Yeah, ah jumping up and wining   :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:  when Carlos, Yorkie and Stern-turn-inho score, but life eh so one-dimensional. Dat may be de Trini stereotype, but leh we destroy that myth nah....Oh shimms man >:(
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 01:39:15 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 04:08:10 PM »
Ok so Jackula threatening in his usual childish tantrum "I go dithband de thocawarriorth" as Minister Boynth refuseth to give uth any money and I am fed up morgaging my houth".

Steupppsss. Look take dat illiterate clown off my TV screen nah! FCOL >:(

I am worried about Carlos as he behaving like Jackula is a saint, and that smells of "someting pass" to me. Doh tell me he so chupiddy dat he eh reading the papers or the book "Foul!" to know what stinkness Jackula, Scamps and Rodent up to!  >:(

Look doh geh me vex now nah. Sancho, wey de lawsuit man?!

Anyway, anybody hear what was on i95.5 FM this past saturday with Andre Baptiste?  Was it only cricket tal;k or did dey tackle de football? Patriot say something please!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »
People, this Jackula, Scamps and Rodent (J,S & R) saga is destroying our football just when we are showing more potential than ever to have top quality players in all positions playing high intensity professional football.

We need to get our act together, educate ourselves on local football, revise our posts, contribute to the threads and pass the word out to friends, encourage guests to sign up and post, support Lasana and Jennings, familiiarize ourselves with TTFF constitutional conspiracies, communicate privately with the Warriors on strategy, get the FPA going, write to the so-called mainstream newspapers and let J,S & R know that their propaganda attempts will not prevail.

We have only a few weeks before it will be finalized who will be blacklisted and barred from representing T&T..... and trust me, public pressure and newspaper spin (as ordered by Jackula  >:(  ) will have alot to do with this.

Let us not watch idly by and let the potentially great careers of Stern-turn-inho, Jones, Scotland, Wolfe, Glen, Birchall, Whitley, Theobald, Tallest, Sancho, Gray, Ince, Jack and others go down the drain when they are on the verge and perfectly poised to conquer Concacaf, appear in South Africa 2010 and set the stage for the younger ones in the production-line to follow.

Let us not allow our country to be sabotaged because of voracious greed, nepotisn and cronyism by a bunch of corrupt, blood-sucking, unpatriotic, manipulative, exploitative, back-stabbing, career-destroying and blackmail-inclined youth destroyers  >:(  who would rather fill their pockets to the brim than see T&T do well with a little less in their pockets

In case some of the several "guests" on this board don't realize, those above-mentioned Warriors read this board too. Even Ato Boldon reads and posts regularly (nuff respec' to him for that) and he seems to have decided to distance himself (a little) from Jackula now. For those who are being given spin about how innocent and sweet Jackula and baby Jackula are, just check on the amount of damning info generated by the workhorses on this site, a small fraction of which I tried to capture in generation of the thread.

It is obvious that many players are grabbing the opportunity (wisely I must say) to optimally position themselves for the wave of persecution coming by April/May in preparation for the June Gold Cup. There is a mad rush to change PFL clubs, join PFL clubs, head to the UK, Europe, USA and even Vietnam in order to save their careers. The sad thing is many will still not get on this evacuating boat. In this regard, the Footballers Players' Association is critical in protecting the welfare of our players and making sure that wickedness will never make them go hungry and end up as vagrants when their playing days are over or when they get an injury. Vulnerability is a recipe for explioitation.

Is crunch time fellas. Time to act, to write, to read, to influence, to be an advocate, to lobby, to move..........to slay. That's right, I said to slay. Jackula is preparing his army and if we are not ready, then we deserve to be slaves to his "mighty" enslavers. I like to crack a few jokes, but ah feel too passionate about this to clown around right now. Seeeeeerious bizness! Pen is power, not talk. Talk usually cyah lead to a lawsuit.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 07:23:41 PM by dreamer »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 11:02:27 AM »
wait nah dreamer jacko really seroius about blacklisting we players he have to be mad,  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 11:30:17 AM »
wait nah dreamer jacko really seroius about blacklisting we players he have to be mad,  >:(
YEARS now dat goin orn man

To DREAMER....you deserve an award for TRYING to educate the plebs an dem about the situation.

How can we get Transparency in the TTFF?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:32:10 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »

Is crunch time fellas. Time to act, to write, to read, to influence, to be an advocate, to lobby, to move..........to slay. That's right, I said to slay. Jackula is preparing his army and if we are not ready, then we deserve to be slaves to his "mighty" enslavers. I like to crack a few jokes, but ah feel too passionate about this to clown around right now. Seeeeeerious bizness! Pen is power, not talk. Talk usually cyah lead to a lawsuit.
by putting pressure on jacko and getting the public aware of this so called black list, we can stop this man from killing our football. Anybody try writing d local papers. Personaly jacko has no right to ban anybody, he doh own we football and he aint paying d bills again. feck you jacko >:(
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 01:24:01 PM by die hard warrior »
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 08:55:20 PM »
Ah hear yuh. Respec' fellas

As ah reading various comments in de threads, is jess getting clearer to me dat we have become so numb to the abuse by Jackula that is like we almost accept it. Imagine man expec' for Jackula to blacklist and ruin de careers of talented ballers as if daiz life.

Step aside and think fuh a minute. Yuh think anywhere in the UK or US or Europe, one man can decide to persecute you as a baller (and here dis...fuh being ethical ! ) and get away with it so,... with no chance to be sued?  >:(  Worse yet the man who calls himself "Thpethial Advithor to the Football Fetherathun"  want to end the careers of most of the history-making nationally-awarded legends and nobody in our country cyah do nutten! Amazing!!!!

A nex' ting. De government jess watchin on even though is dem who give de players de millions. Why so much silence about Jackula everywhere you turn? Boy only in T&T.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 08:57:49 PM by dreamer »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 06:45:21 PM »
Let us campaign against blacklisting by Jackula now! Daiz de height of nastiness  >:( . Start de pressure now to ensure that Stern, Jones, Scotty, Glen, Wolfe, Samuel, Birch, Whitley, Carlos, Toussaint, Baptiste, Spann, Theobald, Sancho, Gray, Tallest. Jack, Ince and de rest all geh a chance to represent at de Gold Cup. Lobby-pressure people. We at de crossroads. This is it! Doh let all dat talent go to waste please. Lobby also for any players of potential that geyyin' a look now.

Dat right back fella (Drayton?) from Connection who played against Chivas should get a look but of course Jackula done say dat his Joe Public's Seon Power ha to geh pick...

"or elth no thocawarriorth will play again in thith thentury and there will be no contracth fuh anybothy  to play overtheath." " I am Thack Warner and I own this counthy  >:( . I own the thocawarriorth, I own the TheeTheeFF,  I own all the TV righth, Thimpaul, all the hotelth, the UNTHEE, the rothi and doubleth thold by all the catereth, even the thoilet paper in the thadium wathroom that yuh uth to wipe yuh bumthee". I even own the righth to blacklith any thporth perthon till they go on their kneeth and call me Uncle Thack.

"I want to own Thaka Hithlop, Thwight Yorke, Brenth Thancho and the thocawarriorth.neth ....  but them damn playerth are thuing me! Thit man!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 08:55:58 PM »
Let us campaign against blacklisting by Jackula now! Daiz de height of nastiness  >:( . Start de pressure now to ensure that Stern, Jones, Scotty, Glen, Wolfe, Samuel, Birch, Whitley, Carlos, Toussaint, Baptiste, Spann, Theobald, Sancho, Gray, Tallest. Jack, Ince and de rest all geh a chance to represent at de Gold Cup. Lobby-pressure people. We at de crossroads. This is it! Doh let all dat talent go to waste please. Lobby also for any players of potential that geyyin' a look now.

Dat right back fella (Drayton?) from Connection who played against Chivas should get a look but of course Jackula done say dat his Joe Public's Seon Power ha to geh pick...

"or elth no thocawarriorth will play again in thith thentury and there will be no contracth fuh anybothy  to play overtheath." " I am Thack Warner and I own this counthy  >:( . I own the thocawarriorth, I own the TheeTheeFF,  I own all the TV righth, Thimpaul, all the hotelth, the UNTHEE, the rothi and doubleth thold by all the catereth, even the thoilet paper in the thadium wathroom that yuh uth to wipe yuh bumthee". I even own the righth to blacklith any thporth perthon till they go on their kneeth and call me Uncle Thack.

"I want to own Thaka Hithlop, Thwight Yorke, Brenth Thancho and the thocawarriorth.neth ....  but them damn playerth are thuing me! Thit man!"

dreamer yuh think if we write d local papers they might publish something ?
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 10:40:05 PM »
Won't hurt to try, die hard. Is true that they have a not-so-accidental silence on these matters but lobby pressure does get to them.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »
So what Jackula up to now?  :waiting:

CFU CONGRESS CLOSES IN CURACAO ... Warner stays positive over development of regional game
March 28, 2007  

www.socawarriorstt.com

The 30th annual Congress of the Caribbean Football Union came to an end on Wednesday in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles following four days of intense workshops and discussions mapping the way forward for regional football.

CONCACAF and CFU President Jack Warner led his CFU members as well as executive members of CONCACAF in lavish settings at the Marriot Hotel and Clarion World Trade Centre as several announcements were made and proposals put forward for the development of the game.

Among the guests were FIFA Development Officer Mary Harvey as well as CONCACAF General Secretary Chuck Blazer, President of Central America (UNCAF) Rafael Tinoco and CFU Vice President Horace Burrell.

The CONCACAF  and CFU Executive Committee heard reports on all past, current and future competitions, as well as reports from the regional bodies of the Caribbean and Central America and CONCACAF department reports.

Warner, who was frequently applauded for his services and congratulated on his reelection as CONCACAF President took the opportunity to thank his members for making him their choice and highlighted the positive developments of the Union, also taking time to address some of the shortcomings which included the failure to implement certain development programs which he still felt confident would see improvement.

Both Blazer and Harvey, during their addresses also commended the CFU members for their progress over the years, citing that there was sufficient evidence that there was firm intentions for the proper development of the game regionally

Among the announcements was which Warner appeared excited over  was the setting up of a special committee entitled “Vision Caribe” which will be responsible for a comprehensive and detailed review of the state of Caribbean football and the way forward.

This he said must reflect the official policy and views on the big issues facing Caribbean football including but not limited to such factors as the releasing of players by clubs for national teams; youth and women development; doping; racism and discrimination; political intervention and cooperation; competition structures; a licensing system for referees and coaches and sports journalism as it relates to football. This committee will run under the chairmanship of Bahamas’ Lionel Haven, vice-chairman of Luis Hernandez and also include T&T’s Keith Look Loy, St Kitts/Nevis’ Peter Jenkins and former Jamaican World Cup referee Peter Prendergast. The committee is empowered the consult all different stakeholders in football, various committees and panels, national governments, leagues and players, coaches and supporters clubs.

He also revealed  the relocating of the CFU Marketing Division from Kingston Jamaica to Port of Spain Trinidad where Horace Reid will take up position of marketing consultant.

“The Executive Committee felt that it would be better to have this office in what is considered the financial capital of the Caribbean,” Warner said. It would also allow the CFU to hand in hand with its sponsors Digicel which pledged its future support for the development of the game in the region through group sponsorship manager Kieran Foley who was at the Congress.

Warner said there would be a more aggressive policy adopted towards the promotions of CFU competitions and more efficient conduct of events such as the Boys and Girls Under 15 tournament which will now be held annually as an Under 15 event only, as well as the Digicel Caribbean Cup for national senior teams.

Warner made it clear too that the Union will go all out to assist its members in their acquisition of facilities for international matches. He added that football matches would save the newly constructed and renovated facilities for the Cricket World Cup from becoming white elephants.

“We have the feeling that Governments in the English speaking Caribbean have no regards when it comes to spending money for cricket facilities but we want to let you know that the flags of the different countries in the Caribbean are not flown on the field of cricket but instead on the field of football and so too is the playing of the national anthems.

“They have said that these facilities will be only for Cricket but I want to tell you that the only way these facilities will not become white elephants is by having football matches. Check it yourself and you would notice that if you put Barbados and Antigua to play a football game particularly a World Cup qualifying match it will draw much bigger crowds than if you put them to play a cricket match

“Yet our Governments are spending almost scandalously for cricket and to those governments who say that the facilities are only for cricket we want to say to you that time will tell,” Warner added to the ovation of the members present at the Congress.

He also relayed that the Mexican Federation disclosed that it will partner the CFU by setting up workshops for coaches, trainers and other members of staff from this region. And the US Soccer Federation will also provide training for national team administrators later this year. (Shaun Fuentes in Curacao, March 28, 2007.Photo shows Warner with Chuck Blazer and the CFU Members at the end of the CFU Congress on Wednesday.)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 11:58:39 AM »

Thank you Lasana for revealing the truth with what will be the breakthrough article  ;D ;) :wavetowel: :whip:  Of course Incey has jumped ship (for now)

Players claim blacklist in effect.
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).
[/size]

The Radical 16:

Avery John, Anthony Wolfe, Atiba Charles, Aurtis Whitley, Brent Sancho, Christopher Birchall, Collin Samuel, Cornell Glen, Cyd Gray, Evans Wise, Ian Cox, Kelvin Jack, Kenwyne Jones, Marvin Andrews, Shaka Hislop, Stern John.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:04:45 PM by dreamer »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2007, 06:18:27 PM »
Dreamer I really applaud you on sticking with this  :applause: :applause:.....this here is madness yuh know...it just has to stop.....man....it's just got to stop...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 07:08:38 PM »
Hooray, another four more years of Jack Warner and corruption

http://www.worldcupblog.org/general-banter/hooray-another-four-more-years-of-jack-warner-and-corruption.html

Fellas, keep up de pressure an' keep yuh eye on de ball. Sancho, we eh fuhget yuh. Hol' on breds

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2007, 01:22:59 PM »
So Scamps finally admit to blacklisting. Nice. All along he was sayin' "me eh know nutten 'bout dat". Scoundrel!

Of course Jackula was saying "They will never play for the thoca warriorth again ethpethially if they are thuing me. "

Steuupppsssssssss!!  >:(

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 04:36:24 AM »
So Scamps finally admit to blacklisting. Nice. All along he was sayin' "me eh know nutten 'bout dat". Scoundrel!
Of course Jackula was saying "They will never play for the thoca warriorth again ethpethially if they are thuing me. "

Dreamer ah was now commenting on dat in another post.....and ah thought ah was wrong when ah quote Scamps and de person who say he eh know nutten bout no blacklist....

Now all of a sudden it is against FIFA rules....
Forumite, leave it so, we like it so..... >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 01:34:56 PM »
Where Big Mag? Action time (yes,  >:(  even while we celebrating and drunk with Carlos's goal and Sunlun's promotion). We is big men and need to multitask. Setta scamps........jackulas.....and rodents!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »

Time to urgently send letters to de Express, Guardian, Newsday, Weeklies,  Minister of Sports, THA, UNC, COP,  Inter Religious Organization (IRO), The President,The Prime Minister, Opposition Leader, The Speaker of the House, Leader of the Senate, Independent Senators, The Chamber of Commerce, Royal Bank Young Leaders Committee, Servol, TTFF, BBC, Sunderland Echo, All Sunderland Fan Websites, TV6, CNC3, Sportsmax, Rape Crisis Centre, Trinidad and Tobago Review, UK Footballars Association, Barbados Nation, Jamaican Gleaner, Jamaican Observer, Guyana Starbroek News, Fox Soccer Channel and sports websites like Big Soccer and other blogs.

Letters to Allyson Hennessy, Fuentes, Prescott, Liburd, Valentino Singh, Dave Lammy, Fazeer Mohammed, Andre Baptiste-the fearless one, Peter O'Connor, Bobby Sookram, Ato Boldon, Hasely Crawford, Stephen Ames, Darren Ganga, Wha's de boy who geh de bronze swimming in de olympics? ..... oh ho.. Umm ... George Bovell III. Gally Cummings, Dinanath Ramnarine de cricketer and association president,  Brian Lara, Ranjie Nanan, Clayton Morris, Marlon Morris, Larry Gomes, Basil Ince (columnist and ex-minister of Sports), Raffique Shah, Butcher, Dexter Skeene, Larry Romany, Digicel CEO and Marketing Division, B Mobile CEO and Marketing Division, Maximus Dan, Brother Resistance, Destra, Machel, Denise Plummer,  Bunji Garlin, Cro Cro, Christopher Garcia, Sugar Aloes, Ricki Jai, Triveni Brass, 3 Canal, Chalkdust, Dinesh Ramdin, Singing Sandra. Paul Keens Douglas, Mungal Patasar, VS Naipaul, UWI Guild, www.socawarriorstt.com. TT Proleague website, Pan Trinbago, TTUTA, All Unions,  New York, Toronto and Washington DC West Indian radio station managers and copy de letters to influential people so dey cyah pretend dey never get de letter. Make them accountable in de full glare of de national, regional and international spotlight. Doh study who ha' dey hands tie. Set de pace and dey will jump when it suits their reputation at the right critical time

Flood de media and let de stinkin' kakahole smell of the hidden filthy nastiness of TTFF's exploitation, victimization, persecution and rip-off of our famous just-come-from-Germany Warriors, reach outside and stink up de room like a toollum fart. I eh joking. This is abuse kept secret like in a little dungeon of some backward banana republic, wit' only illiterate people around ruled by some incestuous cannabalistic monarch. Yuh think the world knows, but really in trut' dey eh quite know ..... and wait till yuh hear de gasps from de locals of "I can't believe this is happening" in de best possible "cornvornt" accent when dis hits de news. Write facts (not fiction) people, keep your poise, use proper language, do a spell check an stun people into action. Also emailing is easy peasy.

Get to work!
  >:(

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 06:56:53 PM »
Dreamer ah was now commenting on dat in another post.....and ah thought ah was wrong when ah quote Scamps and de person who say he eh know nutten bout no blacklist....
Now all of a sudden it is against FIFA rules....
Forumite, leave it so, we like it so..... >:(

Why the TTFF did not come right out and say this at the beginning?
unfortunately FIFA has all the cards stacked in their favour.
I wonder if these rules go against Labour Laws of any kind?
These players have no method of recourse against an unjust employer....very very sad!
Jackula you ent easy man.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 06:58:29 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yeah "Coast.

Is important to anticipate Jackula' moves. I believe he is planning the following:

1. Jackula is hoping that blackmail, divide and rule will force the socawarriors who are holding out, to give up de lawsuit, feel the pressure of alienation and lost opportunity and come with tail between their legs begging Jackula to be included in the Gold Cup squad. Sancho and John are seen as the current lynchpins of resistance and that once they crack, Jones, Birch, Samuel, Avery, Gray, Jack, Wolfe will follow.

2. Jackula's plan B is that just in case they doh crack, then he takes a big gulp and goes it alone without the top 2 strikers and 3 critical defenders, hoping that somehow the newbies do a ting fuh we and surprise everybody and do well, that super prized "scabs and ship jumpers " such as Carlos and Roberts shine so much that the fans have some glory to distract dem from reflection, criticism and demonstration and everybody forgets Stern, Jones, Sancho, Gray so that he Jackula could start stuttering a new mantra of "Who needs Thancho,Thtern John and thoth other traitorth anyway".

3. Jackula would then knock the lawsuit off the table as he would claim to be negotiating from a position of strength, having made these fickle, stand-for-nothing, wine-on-a-bumsee, drink-and-fete-all-night Trini fans distracted by the marketability and exaggerated hype over Carlos, not that we don't realy respec' de boy. Jackula would then aim to be made Emperor of T&T for life and even weary, truetrini, morvant, trinbago, 'coast, brownsugar and others who feel dey independent and outspoken would at some time have to go on dey knees and humble to de man. Daiz his hope.

4. He would then aim to complete the revisionism of our football history by getting a certain spalkin' man to write a book totally lambasting John, Jones, Jack, Sancho and de rest ensuring that there is complete charcter assassination so that nobody resurrects them as heroes while any of us are alive.

5. Recognizing that a wave of discontent and plans for protest bannersare sweeping over de land, he would try to ensure that all friendly games were  played away to avoid embarrassment.

----------------------------------

What Jackula  was not ready for  >:(.  next.......Stay tuned .
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 03:57:02 AM by dreamer »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What Jackula was not ready for was:

1. Big influential fellas and inside power-players like Ananci spider coming out frankomen and sayin that Jackula pull some skullduggery on we warriors

2. So many sterotypically "laid-back" fans would be driven to bombard de  media and the lobby groups so

3. That Stern-turn-inho, one of the lynchpins of resistance, would get himself, Carlos and Yorkie promoted to the Premiership, effectively taking dem off de ketch-arse-looking-for-recognition-and-chance-to-play-hence-beggin'-Jackula-for-a-chance-nuh list. Stern has immunity now having got promotion, his job security, finacial future now looks real good and quite frankly he eh bound for no Gold Cup. He good to go and he eh need Jackula now (for de first time in his career)....but Jackula needs him!!!!!! Daiz real power dread  >:(

Stay tuned for more on what Jackula was not ready for....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 04:26:46 AM by dreamer »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 04:53:15 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Thanks for educating de public, Dreamer. :applause:  A nation perishes for lack of knowledge.  History repeats itself  :shameonyou:  ONLY if it's forgotten. :shameonyou:

The power to change the future is in our hands. There is no greater day than today.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 05:46:08 AM by true warrior »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Respec'

allya need to read this book<--- click here

Wheysss! Dis book looking deadly, dread. Someting coming dong people. If I were Jackula I would start planning de escape now oui, get false passport and a new identity an' ting to live off de Swsiss bank account in Chile or some place so yes.

Papayo!

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
We need a Sports Museum.   The History of this nation must be carved in stone and preserved for generations..........less we forget.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 02:52:09 AM by true warrior »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody hear da rumor dat Jackula was seen in public cryin' today?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Cryin fuh wa ?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wah happen?
he drop ah penny in de gutter ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>