May 01, 2024, 01:46:24 PM

Author Topic: DE BEST Online Discussion Forum (R):Tallman & Flex  (Read 7713 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
DE BEST Online Discussion Forum (R):Tallman & Flex
« on: July 21, 2005, 11:10:21 AM »
First and foremost,
 I want to take this opportunity to thank  'Tallman & Flex" for making  this SOCA WARRIORS online discussion forum available to us all. To be able to be away from Trinidad and feel this connected has been uplifting.

This forum is informative, interactive, engaging and resourceful for all to share in. It invites sharing, constructive criticisms, Trini ole talk' and  'pounding' all of which yuh have tuh be 'Trini' tuh take.

Initially when the change over from the last format was made, there were some criticisms. It would appear to me that people have gotten used to this format and those concerns have been alleviated.

The organization, the categories and sections are well laid out depending on the topic. Threads could be followed and retrieved easily. Surveys, graphs and statistical data are very  succinct. It even allows for personal  emails. and  informative links.

It is not difficult to be a part of this forum community nor to contribute to the site. The folks in here makes it possible to connect and for all to stay connected: why, because we all have a common passion for our respective team, country and people to do well in our eyes and in the international scene.

We advocate strongly and passionately for our beliefs and who we are as  nationals of TNT; whether we are at home or abroad,  from North , South, East or West, this site connects and unifies us in our common pursuit; young or old, we are on equal level in our sharing and advocacy. I have learned much  from the insights of others in regards to what is happening on the local scene, what has happened  and what is ahead of us. I have enjoyed the personal match reports and the 'chatroom' lime when a game is on. I missed out on the Miami lime but I know there will be ample opportunities to connect with foruminities and fans of TNT. I am looking forward to that.

I salute the moderators Tallman and Flex once more; their time in maintaining and composing this site is not even close to the little I have to offer. Fellas ah gone on Holidays!!!! ah go check once in awhile for meh daily fix but continue the relentless VOICE for TNT. "rain does shine Breeze doh blow but yuh cyar stop we!!!!!!!"

GO WARRIORS GO!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 11:42:59 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Online Discussion Forum:Tallman & Flex
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 11:29:38 AM »
1000 POSTS!!!!  ;D ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 11:38:14 AM »
Well done AT!.. lash dem hard, fast and many times..!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 11:58:56 AM »
Well done AT!.. lash dem hard, fast and many times..!

i wonder if he is talk that much to his wife  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: DE BEST Online Discussion Forum (R):Tallman & Flex
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 04:59:34 PM »
Ah wonder if this man getting paid to post here ........ 1000 ...lawd  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 05:42:56 PM »
Thanks man.... keep up the good post.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 06:21:33 PM »
Ah wonder if this man getting paid to post here ........ 1000 ...lawd  ;D

so Flex, how allyuh does pay for these post? Is it by the number of post or by the length of the post, cause I looking for a lil part time wok to make a small change on the side, I cant promise to work as hard as AlbertaTrini, and I will probobly show up late and leave early everyday...do I get the job?

Just kicks the forum is wicked!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 10:22:42 AM »
Feliziano,
Well ah doh talk that way tuh the wife but  to use the words of jumbie ., if yuh must know meh business, ah does " lash it hard, fast and many times......." she like it so. Now yuh happy tuh know.....hahahhaha

and I eh get a blasted cent from the woman fuh meh hard wuck!!!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2005, 02:20:01 PM »
one towuzan and tuteen postesses.... BRILL-I-ENT!!!!!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2005, 02:22:15 PM »
Feliziano,
Well ah doh talk that way tuh the wife but  to use the words of jumbie ., if yuh must know meh business, ah does " lash it hard, fast and many times......." she like it so. Now yuh happy tuh know.....hahahhaha

and I eh get a blasted cent from the woman fuh meh hard wuck!!!

well your marriage must be real good yes lol
i wish i coulda been such an eloquent lyricist like you.
were you a 'playa' when you was younger or what?lol

but anyway most of what you post make sense and make people think in a different perspective  :)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2005, 02:12:15 PM »
one towuzan and tuteen postesses.... BRILL-I-ENT!!!!!

lol (dem two men from dat commercial does crack me up)

Brilliant!!!

but technically, he does post more that since he posts does be four times as long as everybody else own! so is really 4000 posts!! Brilliant!! lol

keep it up alberta!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 09:36:36 AM »
I am somewhat appalled by the apparent discussions of bravado in relations to longevity on the board.

Does it matter if one was on from 03 or from 06? I will say this again it was by accident when I stumbled upon this forum when it was on the old site....back.... well before it transformed to this format.

In no way do I feel any more advantaged due to length of time on the board. I am  encouraged by the  growth and the eclectic  range of people, gender, age  and topics being discussed and shared by all.

This forum is an example of the positive ways in which we could rally around a nation, a cause and a culture to produce positive results  for the individual and for the country. One only has to examine the byproducts that this forum created:

The Warrior Nation initiative

Ato's contributions

The advocacy for an increased fan base and for 'die hard' fans to receive ticket allotments

Woman and man could come together and share some ole talk virtually...

Look at all the  'sweats' being played and  advertised locally and internationally.

look at all the friendships which have been established.....

You may add your own personal gains and those  of others.....
So before we go and bring down others remember:

1. If yuh want to recall a topic , do a search; the topic still dey..

2. The PAST is --HISTORY; The FUTURE-is a MYSTERY and the PRESENT is a GIFT. let's cherish and  respect it nah.

Just my opinion
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 11:36:53 AM by AB.Trini »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 09:41:27 AM »
de man say the past is history, the future is a mystery and the present iz ah gift  larddddddddddddddddddddoooooooooo

alberta yuh iz ah boss
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 09:46:12 AM »
de man say the past is history, the future is a mystery and the present iz ah gift  larddddddddddddddddddddoooooooooo

alberta yuh iz ah boss

Alberta truely is a poet of intrigue.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 09:59:38 AM »
An essayist and polemicist, definitely. A poet - not strictly true ;) That's an old saying.
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 10:35:36 AM »
Alberta like today is remembrance day or wah? Yuh bringing back all dem ole topic dem. ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 10:36:40 AM »
An essayist and polemicist, definitely. A poet - not strictly true ;) That's an old saying.

Oh lawd look ah never being referred to as such, but if the shoe fits; ah does simply write as I see fit.  Re framing situations, perspectives and  different paradigms are endemic to my approach.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 11:35:35 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 11:08:38 AM »
Even though i seldom make comments on the site i am here every day,jus to be informed with all that is happening in football.To the creators nuff respect.
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »
Alberta like today is remembrance day or wah? Yuh bringing back all dem ole topic dem. ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the beauty of this forum. All yuh have tuh do is key in a 'key' word in search find ah post if yuh want and  run the ole talk. It have some real nice threads from the archives. We should have a nostalgic day!!!

Oh gosh if yuh could come back like this  in every aspect of  life ; life go be sweet. Sometimes tuh bring back yuh old form doh be easy nah; allyuh young boys take it from me; yuh have tuh sty fit tuh be in form. Ah fit fuh so!!!! whey all dem sexy gals?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2006, 01:45:49 PM »
Wait nah Guest, did you post this on another thread? do you have another alias? are you WestCoast?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 01:50:37 PM »
Thats a good guest ;D

Oh compre yuh tink ytuh funny eh, well go on wit yuh assness  be my guest  ;D
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2006, 02:03:35 PM »
**puts on black armband**

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2006, 02:06:07 PM »
Sometimes the old topics are worth discussing compare to some I am seeing today. Some old topics serves to remind others of what we need to celebrate rather than  denegrate.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:29:55 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 02:28:42 PM »
Soemtimes the old topics are worth discussing comapre to soem I am seeing today. Some old topics serves to remind others of what we need to celebrate rather than  denegrate.
I feel to go and up some pics of mine I took at the TNT vs Iceland game in one of the Iceland game threads after you said that.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2006, 03:02:30 PM »
Alberta Trini- I t seems to me that you have been reading from" Good To Great"". If I am correct , then it seems to me that the problem we will face after the world cup is the author's mantra-
 That we first have to get the right people on the TTFF Bus before we can drive the bus. Conversely , we will have to ask some people to get off the bus.
 I rest my case.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2006, 03:11:29 PM »
 injunchile ;

In my profession that is the book(by Jim Collins ) I use in my administrative duties. And yuh are right I have read
Thanks for sharing the insights. Yes it's about time we get the right people on the bus at all levels.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2006, 03:42:21 PM »

I am all for using pre-existing threads instead of creating new ones about the same thing.

It easier to keep some history on the topic for everybody to read and come up to speed on what was said before.

We have so many threads now people should rarely have to start a new topic unless is news or some other time sensitive issue.

I guess it just easier to click New Topic than to take the time to look for an old thread.  But the moderators end up spending alot of their time having to merge posts and that ain't cool cuz it have so many parallel threads they can't keep up.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 03:46:54 PM »
injunchile;
 ah looking t get on TrinCana' bus maybe kaditt bus who knows what Girl Warrior bus go be like but are want to get on fuh the ride.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 05:54:22 PM »
First and foremost,
 I want to take this opportunity to thank  'Tallman & Flex" for making  this SOCA WARRIORS online discussion forum avaliable to us all. To be able to be away from Trinidad and feel this connected has been uplifting. 

This forum is informative, interactive, engaging and resourceful for all to share in. It invites sharing, constructive criticisms, Trini ole talk' and  'pounding' all of which yuh have tuh be 'Trini' tuh take.

Initially when the change over from the last format was made, there were some criticisms. It would appear to me that people have gotten used to this format and those concerns have been alleviated.

The organization, the catergories and sections are well laid out  depending on the topic. Threads could be followed and retrieved easily. Surveys, graphs and statistical data are very  succinct. It even allows for personal  emails. and  informative links.

It is not difficult to be a part of this forum community nor to contribute to the site. The folks in here makes it possible to connect and for all to stay connected: why, beacuse we all have a common passion  for our respective  team, country and people to do well in our eyes and in the international scene.

We advocate strongly and passionately for our beliefs and who we are as  nationals of TNT; whether we are at home or abroad,  fro North , South, East or West, this site connects and unifies us in our common pursuit; young or old, we are on equal level in our sharing and advocacy. I have learned much  from the insights of others in regrads to what is happening on the local scene, what has happened  and what is ahead of us. I have enjoyed the personal match reports and the 'chatroom' lime when a game is on. I missed out on the Miami lime but I know there will be ample opportunities to connect with foruminities and fans of TNT. I am looking forward to that.

I salute the moderators Tallman and Flex once more; their time in maintaining and composing this site is not even close to the little I have to offer. Fellas ah gone on Holidays!!!! ah go check once in awhile for meh daily fix but continue the relentless VOICE for TNT. "rain does shine Breeze doh blow but yuh cyar stop we!!!!!!!"

GO WARRIORS GO!!!!!!!!!!

Hear hear  :applause:

Big up Flex and Tallman for bringing this forum to us  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 03:16:40 PM »
Yes the beauty of the set  up is that yuh could recall and go back in time and start the ole talk again; but like all thigs today" fast food' fast lime' fast sex' man just want it instantly; nobady eh want tuh take the time to go back and find old thing.

Me I is old school I like going back and looking fuh old thing yes.

1]; } ?>