March 28, 2024, 11:38:26 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guadeloupe game  (Read 29492 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guadeloupe game
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2007, 07:16:42 PM »
Maybe T&T 5-1 MARTINIQUE that he's talkin about, THIS year (January)
keep on going buddy   6 posts gone and you could have just matched the IQ of Trini Infinite and Lion Paw
  :D :D :D :D small mag u aint easy nah  :rotfl: :rotfl:. ah like that Haiti score mash much shitty panama  :P
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2007, 07:17:23 PM »
Toussiant thanks for the updates.

Haiti looking like a threat for the Gold Cup.

I hoping you'll cause some serious damage (esp. Canada and Costa Rica)   :beermug:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »
2-2 ft. Phew! Lucky Guadeloupe

Haiti 3 Panama 0 (match almost over)

I for one satisfied with that scoreline.  Actually....fuhget satisfied....encouraged.

Away from home, team that missing it's captain & most experienced player, playing opponents who are no pushovers especially at home and them goin to the Gold Cup too so in serious preparation, and comin back from 2-0 down.

I'll take it.

Well done T&T!

Thanx again fuh de updates Toussaint.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2007, 07:20:01 PM »
Very disappointed with this result...Correct me if I'm wrong....Most of our players from this game are top players in our Pro league...and most of the Guadelope players play in Guadelope (where there is no pro league)....so what does this say about our pro league?..

Just a simple question..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:24:51 PM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:16 PM »
^^^ Here we go lol

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2007, 07:23:07 PM »
 :whew: Ah was laying bricks there for ahwhile ,haha they still en't win . :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »
Very disappointed with this result...Correct me if I'm wrong....Most of our players from this game are top plaers in our Pro league...and most of the Guadelope players play in Guadelope (where there is no pro league)....so what does this say about our pro lreague?
hmm pro league no comment  ::) 
Youtube Channel

Offline Papachunks

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2007, 07:25:41 PM »
2-2 ft. Phew! Lucky Guadeloupe

Haiti 3 Panama 0 (match almost over)

I for one satisfied with that scoreline. Actually....fuhget satisfied....encouraged.

Away from home, team that missing it's captain & most experienced player, playing opponents who are no pushovers especially at home and them goin to the Gold Cup too so in serious preparation, and comin back from 2-0 down.

I'll take it.

Well done T&T!

Thanx again fuh de updates Toussaint.

I totally agree, this team is neither as experienced playing with each other as im assuming Guadeloupe's team is as well. SO they probably gel better as well.

As for the league status, I dont think that directly impacts either, because that was also an experimental team setup using the league, but still not quite the best team we have drawn from the pro league. And again as Palos said, no captain and experienced players.

To also show grit and comeback from a deficit.....Excellent overall result !

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2007, 07:32:31 PM »
Very disappointed with this result...Correct me if I'm wrong....Most of our players from this game are top players in our Pro league...and most of the Guadelope players play in Guadelope (where there is no pro league)....so what does this say about our pro league?..

Just a simple question..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:33:22 PM by palos »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2007, 07:32:43 PM »
I totally agree, this team is neither as experienced playing with each other as im assuming Guadeloupe's team is as well. SO they probably gel better as well.

As for the league status, I dont think that directly impacts either, because that was also an experimental team setup using the league, but still not quite the best team we have drawn from the pro league. And again as Palos said, no captain and experienced players.

All dat without Hardest to boot!

Mus be a miracle... 8)

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2007, 07:35:32 PM »
nice work warriors way to come back
showing heart and gutts
All American

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
Papachunks its good that this team showed grit and determination by coming back from two goals down but keep in mind if you do not allow two goals then you would not have to come from behind....All am saying is this team should have won and T&T supporters should not encourage bad performances by accepting this result as good.....Jus my opinion...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 07:45:25 PM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2007, 07:50:21 PM »

All dat without Hardest to boot!

Mus be a miracle... 8)
Palos Hardest must be saying if he we was on d team dey would of win  :D
Youtube Channel

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2007, 07:51:59 PM »

Just a simple question..
sound like yuh just trin to cause something now man oh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs: :bs: :frustrated:
All American

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2007, 07:54:40 PM »
Toussiant thanks for the updates.

Haiti looking like a threat for the Gold Cup.

I hoping you'll cause some serious damage (esp. Canada and Costa Rica)   :beermug:

Thanks, man.

Our current team is stronger than the one that was in TnT. Two new Haitian-Dutch players Tim Velten and Lesly Fellinga have joined the team and we expect still U-20 Sony Norde from Argentina to become our Robinho in the next GC. The competition for a spot in the national team is becoming very tight. Former Canadian international Belotte has unsuccesfully tried to get in the team. Even Eliphene Cadet who scored again today may not be able to secure his ticket for the GC if Peguero returns to the NT. Haiti's version of Latapy, Tiga, did come in today. But, he will have to work harder to secure a permanent spot in the team.

WE have high hope for this team as many of our players are still under 25 and they will certainly get better as a team for the next WCQ.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »

Just a simple question..
sound like yuh just trin to cause something now man oh gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs: :bs: :frustrated:
Nahh is just ah simple question...i know there are plenty football brainiacs in here so it wont be long b4 somebody give meh an answer.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2007, 08:00:24 PM »
Frankly, I find we did well to geh a draw against Guadeloupe. I worry about a tendency to follow an old pattern of selecting giant neanderthal slow-coach central defenders.  i believe those days are done. These days we want aerial power yes but also some skills with the feet and some speed. Well on de wing yuh need speed fuh days to be able to counter the Christiano Ronaldos and dat UK boy Lennon who gave us trouble and speedy players from Costa Rica and Honduras. so in my opinion we need Sancho back in central and we need to get Gray orf de blacklist!  >:(

Dat right back fella (Drayton?) from Connection who played against Chivas should get a look but of course Jackula done say dat his Joe Public's Seon Power ha to geh pick...

"or elth no thocawarriorth will play again in thith thentury and there will be no contracth fuh anybothy  to play overtheath." " I am Thack Warner and I own this counthy  >:( . I own the thocawarriorth, I own the TheeTheeFF,  I own all the TV righth, Thimpaul, all the hotelth, the UNTHEE, the rothi and doubleth thold by all the catereth, even the thoilet paper in the thadium wathroom that yuh uth to wipe yuh bumthee". I even own the righth to blacklith any thporth perthon till they go on their kneeth and call me Uncle Thack.

"I want to own Thaka Hithlop, Thwight Yorke, Brenth Thancho and the thocawarriorth.neth ....  but them damn playerth are thuing me! Thit man!"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 03:36:52 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »
Dreamer...ya killin meh here oui ;D
theuuups man
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2007, 08:14:35 PM »
Papachunks its good that this team showed grit and determination by coming back from two goals down but keep in mind if you do not allow two goals then you would not have to come from behind....All am saying is this team should have won and T&T supporters should not encourage bad performances by accepting this result as good.....Jus my opinion...

Now I makin a huge assumption here....but I thinkin you didn't see the game....or even listen to it.

If my assumption is accurate, how can you be in a position to determine if the PERFORMANCE of the team was good or bad by the result?

Or is it that FOR YOU, if the team win, the performance was good and if the team tie or lose, the performance was bad?

By the way, you sayin the team should have won.  Away from home.  Based on what exactly?

Thanks.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »
I not accepting a loss against Guadeloupe

locals or not

as far i am concerned we should be the biggest force in the caribbean

werent we in f**king Dortmund in June last year??\

Didnt we hold England for 80 mins??

listen here  we were climbing the ladder  suddenly some jackass put baby oil on it and we gradually slipping straigh back down...

now what Wim has to do after he makes sure of a victory tonight is figure out a way to get rid of the f**king baby oil which making us slip

Who was in Dortmund last year?

Not that squad. Of all the things that making us "slip", Wim is the least culpable. we must be the only country who deliberately trying to screw ourselves.

As for holding England for 80 mins:

1 We loss the game

2. England is a shit side
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 24, 2007, 08:24:34 PM »
2. England is a shit side
day did tie yesterday ;)
lacklustre according to BBC
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 08:28:08 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »
Let's look at the positives

We eh loose

First game overseas with Wim we eh loose

We came back from 2 goals down.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 24, 2007, 08:58:30 PM »
ah go bite

here's a simple ans. It probably as good as the EPL who cyah beat Israel with they how many epl players... :devil: ..men start back Sunday, man pull out for injury, for foreign trials, for lime in Arima  :rotfl: :rotfl: my ole man side widda give dem trouble for 45 too...buh wha league rating have to do with anything...plenty times football in ppl minds too perfect, and reality becomes a disappointment....dah does sometimes happen to me too, ah la meh ole man dream team, nah

thus....the league play could possibly not be an indicator of Intl play..ent

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 24, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »
Here is another question...
How many Successful coaches at league play have also been successful at Intl. play...let's say World cup ? i.e Win at all, their own league games and has been able to coach their or any National team to Cup championship as well. I really don't know the answer, so is not a test. ah thinkin Zagallo, and/or ah Italian guy(cyah remember he name now - is just trivia cause in the whole scheme ah doh really think it matters, especially in the last many years, where the biggest players and coaches, plying their trade all over the world, e.g. yesteryear most of Brazil players played in Brazil, not so today...Germany might be the only exception doh....oops sorry if ah hijack the thread.

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 24, 2007, 09:24:35 PM »

We eh loose

yeah keep in mind that Guadeloupe is VERY tough to score on at home. they crushed Martinique 4-0 during their Digicel Caribbean Cup first round group match

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2007, 10:21:56 PM »

We eh loose

yeah keep in mind that Guadeloupe is VERY tough to score on at home. they crushed Martinique 4-0 during their Digicel Caribbean Cup first round group match
Martinique shit team Gaudeloupe shit team.
Youtube Channel

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2007, 10:35:27 PM »

We eh loose

if yuh really think abt it, yuh might just understand how yuh diss yuhself...if yuh don't...excuse meh eh !

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2007, 10:44:18 PM »
Guys, we should never underestimate Martinique or Guadelooupe. They are french depts. Some of their players go to france and play. They also get tech. advice from the French also.  The reason for their inconsisteny is that they can't play full internationals.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2007, 10:48:17 PM »

We eh loose

Yeah DHW daiz kinda hash ,we ein't have no beef with them ,and they always give ah desent effort . :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2007, 06:11:23 AM »

We eh loose

Yeah DHW daiz kinda hash ,we ein't have no beef with them ,and they always give ah desent effort . :beermug:
ah take back meh statement :'(
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>