April 16, 2024, 02:20:29 PM

Author Topic: Super League Champions join Pro League Ranks.  (Read 3127 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Super League Champions join Pro League Ranks.
« on: April 11, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »
Super League Champions join Pro League Ranks.
By: Joel Villafana (ttproleague).

The 2006 Super League Champions Police FC is the newest member of the TT Pro League after they were officially accepted by the League’s Board of Directors.
Chief Executive of the TT Pro League Dexter Skeene confirmed the news and informed ‘ttproleague.com’ that the ‘Lawmen’ will be part of the Pro League ranks this year.
“Yes Police has been accepted into the Pro League, they have met the necessary requirements and I want to take this opportunity to congratulate them and welcome them with open arms and also wish them all the best in the coming season. We know they are a quality outfit and they are worthy of competing at the highest level after they won the Super League last season.”
Mr. Skeene, a former national striker is of the view that Police will add a different dimension to the Pro League making the League even more competitive.
“I believe this year we will see a very competitive League, and that is what we are striving for, we want to create a scenario where there is a high level of competition at all times and where any team on any given day can upset the other and I think we are reaching that point now,” added the former strike squad player.
Police was part of the former PFL from 1999 to 2001, but were unable to continue at the professional level in the TT Pro League due to financial constraints.
Mr. Skeene also confirmed that San Fernando Starworld Strikers will not be part of the League in 2007.
He stated, “Starworld were unable to meet the financial requirements, however we want to congratulate them and thank them for the contribution they have made to local football and the Pro League over the last few years. The club’s owner Mr. Ali has always been supportive of the Pro League and the process and it was just unfortunate they were not able to fulfill the requirements this year, but the door is always open and we will continue dialogue with them and we will be most willing to welcome them back in the future, however, life goes on and we will like to wish them well in their future endeavours.”
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:11:31 PM by Flex »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Super League Champions join Pro League Ranks.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 12:50:11 PM »
can anyone get a squad list for this team??

i think they have a strong side

like primus , foster, noel williams and steven edwards

along with men from last season like christopher sam and ting

should be competitive
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 12:54:22 PM »
How much money does it take to operate a Pro-League club ?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
can anyone get a squad list for this team??

i think they have a strong side

like primus , foster, noel williams and steven edwards

along with men from last season like christopher sam and ting

should be competitive
Fabian Garcia,he use to play for Malick,North east stars and Jabloteh i think he with police again

1]; } ?>