April 23, 2024, 12:39:28 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors cry foul.  (Read 11458 times)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Soca Warriors cry foul.
« on: April 29, 2007, 12:12:12 AM »
Soca Warriors cry foul.
By: Ian Prescott (Express).

Trinidad and Tobago players based in Britain and the United States are seeking the advice of a lawyer on whether there is any actual statute on the books of the Federation of International Football Associations (FIFA) which prevents them from representing their country at the June 6-24 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
In the wake of Trinidad and Tobago's participation in the World Cup last June, the T&T Football Federation and most of the national squad became involved in a dispute over revenues generated from qualifying for football's premier tournament, after which the Soca Warriors threatened to take the matter to court following a breakdown of talks.
Subsequently, T&TFF president Oliver Camps said that FIFA statutes prevented them from selecting those players for the upcoming Gold Cup because it was contrary to their rules, which prevented a national federation from being taken to court.
Camps added that players interested in national selection had to declare themselves available by distancing themselves from any court action.
Subsequently, on Thursday, the T&TFF announced an incomplete Gold Cup training squad which left out most of the players that had threatened to sue them, including Collin Samuel, Shaka Hislop, Kelvin Jack, Aurtis Whitley, Brent Sancho, Avery John, Cornell Glen and Chris Birchall.
In the T&T squad were Dennis Lawrence, Carlos Edwards, Densil Theobald and Jason Scotland, who the T&TFF president said have made themselves available for selection.
After contacting several of the Soca Warriors in Britain and the United States yesterday, a spokesman for the players, who wished to remain anonymous, declared that the group were awaiting the solid facts before making definite statements.
"We never said we are are unavailable. In fact, we are all available to play in the Gold Cup," he said. "So far, nothing we have done has reached any court. So, that argument is not valid."
The spokesman said since October, when the dispute first arose, officials of the T&TFF have refused to take their call when they attempted to have the matter negotiated. And, in disgust, they finally put it in the hands of a lawyer to act on their behalf.
The disgruntled players have also questioned how Government allowed the T&TFF to take such drastic action, when it is the Government which is currently funding the Federation's programmes.
"How could this happen? They would have never allowed it in Jamaica. Where are the thousands of people who met us at the airport when we returned from Bahrain? Where are the persons who travelled to Germany with us? We were honoured and given national medals for making the country proud in Germany. Where are the Soca Warriors fans?"
The spokesman contended that while the world has moved on, the T&TFF has stood still, using the same intimidatory tactics which it applied eons ago to quell similar differences of opinion.
"They have to understand that things have changed. We are now full professionals. We have moved to a stage where we have been exposed to how things are when they are done properly, both at the World Cup and at our clubs. The administration should have benefitted from seeing proper administrative methods at the World Cup, because many of them were there also. But, they have now reverted to the same old thing they were accustomed to."

Edwards: The decision is mine.

"My decision will be mine. Hopefully, it will be the right decision but, at some point, everyone has to fend for themselves."
So stated Carlos Edwards, one of the stars of Trinidad and Tobago's campaign at the 2006 World Cup, on making himself available to play for the national team at the June 6-24 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Currently playing an instrumental role in leading Sunderland to the verge of promotion to the Premier League in England, Edwards has withdrawn from a planned legal action which some members of T&T's World Cup squad have threatened to take against the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) for breach of contract following a dispute over revenue derived from the Soca Warriors' participation in the World Cup last June in Germany.
Like fellow-Warriors Densill Theobald, Dennis Lawrence, Clayton Ince and Jason Scotland, Edwards is available for the Gold Cup, breaking ranks with his other World Cup teammates.
Asked if there was any fear that his decision might cause friction with his T&T colleagues, Edwards replied: "I am friends with everyone. I talk to everyone and respect everyone. But, I had my own decision to make. I am a man with a wife and family and have to make decisions based on my own personal situation. Hopefully, they won't give me the cold shoulder."
Edwards said his own philosophy about how the dispute was handled has also affected his decision. He thinks that after reaching the high of qualifying for a World Cup, T&T were now making a backward step by not having many of their top footballers for a major tournament.
"I don't think we want to be taking ten steps forward and 20 backward, because we are not doing anything positive going that way. The only way we should be going is forward. Unfortunately, both parties went about the matter in the wrong way.
"I am always available to represent my country. But, at the same time, there is a bit of tension and it is ongoing. It should have been resolved a long time now. I hope it is resolved soon. Still, I am happy to represent my country at the Gold Cup."
And the 28-year-old ex-St Anthony's College and Defence Force midfielder is still wearing a bright smile following his stunning late winner which gave League Championship front-runners Sunderland a thrilling 3-2 victory over Burnley on Friday night at Sunderland's Stadium of Light.
With his team down 1-2, Edwards first won a penalty when cut down outside the six-yard box.
The conversion pulled Sunderland level at 2-2. Then, with just ten minutes to go, Edwards ran up the right flank and struck a 'bullet' which bulged the net at the far post, to give Sunderland a valuable three points to put them in one of the two automatic promotion spots for the Premiership with one game to play this weekend, against already-relegated Luton Town, Edwards' former club before he was transferred to the Black Cats earlier this year.
Edwards' brilliant strike against Burnley was repeatedly shown on Sky Sports Television this weekend.
"It was a most spectacular goal," he admitted, "and gave us a big push in our bid for promotion. Hopefully, I will score a few more like those. We have a foot in the Premiership, but the job is far from done. We cannot depend on anyone else to do us favours, we have to do it ourselves by going to Luton with 100 per cent confidence and beat them."
When Edwards returns to Luton, he is not expecting a hostile reception, having left the club on good terms.
A victory over Luton will put Sunderland into the Premiership, but Crystal Palace could do it for them with a victory today over third-placed Derby County.
Morris, Williams bat for Soca Warriors.
[/color]

Former national footballers Clayton Morris and Brian Williams have come to the defence of the 16 or so Soca Warriors who have been left out of the Trinidad and Tobago football squad for the June 6-24 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Yesterday, Morris, a former national captain, and Williams, his Strike Squad teammate, agreed that the current situation is par for the course with the T&TFF and has been going on since their playing days.
"This is nothing strange," Morris said. "It is how the T&TFF has operated for years now, during and before my time. We tried taking a stance in the past and they took advantage of us. You would think by now that the T&TFF would come to a position that they would treat people who have represented the team a little better.
"It's time for us to move on man," the former T&T skipper continued. "Look, we just qualify for a World Cup and it's back to the same thing that has happened in the past. Gally and them went through it as players. We went through it as players. Now, the T&TFF is doing the same thing to the Soca Warriors. It hurts to know we can't get over this hurdle. It's something we have faced in our time. Everytime you take a stance, they put you at the back. It's not helping the football. I think solving this thing is in the hands of the T&TFF, not the players. If they want it solved, it will be solved in the morning."
Williams, a former national defender and recent coach of the national under-20 team, remembered having the same problems with the governing body during his day as a T&T footballer.
"If there is some type of contractual arrangement between the T&TFF and the players, whether it is verbal or written, it should be honoured. Whoever made it should honour it. My own experience is that certain promises are always made, but never honoured by the T&TFF. I have no problem with the brothers making a stance for something they believe in. I am not one who will see something wrong and turn a blind eye to it. This is something we have to fix."
Williams believes the likes of Kenwyne Jones, Stern John, Collin Samuel, Aurtis Whitley, Cyd Gray, Chris Birchall, Brent Sancho, Cornell Glen, Avery John and Kelvin Jack should be given a fair opportunity to vie for selection.
"As a CONCACAF team which has represented us at the World Cup, it is of the utmost importance that we give a good showing at the Gold Cup. If not, then it shows that there has been no follow-up or continuity. This has been something we have done for years. After we do well at a tournament, we abandon the team. I am totally appalled with the preparation of the team for the Gold Cup. There has been no continuity whatsoever with the senior team since the World Cup. This thing has to stop."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 08:07:29 AM by Flex »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors cry foul.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 06:59:28 AM »
Come on fellas allyuh dont give up. Dont let the TTFF bully allyuh.

Beat them we !!!!!!!!

Show Jack Warner you weak and he will destroy you !!!!!

Follow step by step instructions, unite together and cover your ass and Jack cannot do nothing.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
Stand up for your rights dont give up, never give up the fight stand up for your rights.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 10:02:43 AM »
The blacklisted players NEED support from the T&T public.What are we going to do?

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 11:11:37 AM »
It seem T&TFF is making ah fool of themself....they going backward instead of forward..........they just full of it

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 11:53:14 AM »
The blacklisted players NEED support from the T&T public.What are we going to do?

good point!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 11:59:58 AM »
Really and truly i hate this situation. I would like to see our best players at the Gold Cup...in fact i believe if we do we have a very likely chance of winning it. However I fully support the players in their action and was hoping that some show of solidarity would be maintained. As one poster said...what are we going to do? Go each game and boo? Jack will take our money and smile. This man is really a cancer and is hindering the development of our football. Carlos i don't agree with your position...but i have no choice but to respect it. I really hope this court action can have some effect...however knowing the corrupt world of FIFA i highly doubt it. One can only hope though.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 12:11:23 PM »
Its sad becasue its all talk, am still not hearing anyone in T&T doing anything about this. :-[

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 12:17:28 PM »
Its sad becasue its all talk, am still not hearing anyone in T&T doing anything about this. :-[
you are correct  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 12:19:24 PM »
good point!!
Big Magician when you having your protest at TTFF?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 01:05:21 PM »
Fellas is time to finish orf Jackula now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or at least back him into a corner with a No-Fly Zone>:(
Is war....and timing is everthing.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 07:11:03 PM »
"How could this happen?... Where are the thousands of people who met us at the airport when we returned from Bahrain? Where are the persons who travelled to Germany with us? We were honoured and given national medals for making the country proud in Germany. Where are the Soca Warriors fans?"

Warrior Nation and Socawarriors.NET members...it will be a shame if we do nothing and just talk on here!!  I would like to know if the the current B.O.D of the Warrior Nation has any plans in the works that the rest of us are not aware of...
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Flex, Nigel Myers, Denzil Streete, Antonio Tobas, Anthony Valley: What are our plans??

The last time I judicially worked with everyone on here after a 3-4 days vetting process including Dreamer to get I think our first articles published in the Express...http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161032182
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21603.msg228827#msg228827
I was chasitized by some by not going through the proper B.O.D channels....

I say to you what are we doing....
Please tell all your SW.net and WN faithfull what is our official stand on this matter
???
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:19:00 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 07:23:42 PM »
 :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:  :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Fellas dis is no joke. Either we are serious or we are a forum of kicks men and pseudo-patriotic pretenders at de stunted mentality of only concerned about Playstation and Xbox. If daiz de case den jess say so  >:( >:(  and we should allow jamaica2099, Lionpaw, Reggaefan and de ress a dem  to rightly call us jackass and spit on us as inferior wimpy T&T sorfmen wit' no stones!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:25:36 PM by dreamer »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »
In serious.....come with some ideas....I willing to do the hunger strike. I cant think of anything else short of hiring assassins. One major trump was the players striking.....but that seems to be lost.....as some have decided to break ranks.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 07:54:29 PM »
Soca Warriors cry foul.

"How could this happen? They would have never allowed it in Jamaica. Where are the thousands of people who met us at the airport when we returned from Bahrain? Where are the persons who travelled to Germany with us? We were honoured and given national medals for making the country proud in Germany. Where are the Soca Warriors fans?"

For the Jamaican fans on this forum, is there any truth in this statement? What are the chances of this sort of thing happening in Jamaica? If the probability is low, then this would be a damning indictment on the state of T&T football. What is your take on this?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 08:00:25 PM »
Letter to de Express, Guardian, Newsday, Weeklies,  Minister of Sports, THA, UNC, COP,  Inter Religious Organization (IRO), The President,The Prime Minister, Opposition Leader, The Speaker of the House, Leader of the Senate, Independent Senators, The Chamber of Commerce, Royal Bank Young Leaders Committee, Servol, TTFF, BBC, Sunderland Echo, All Sunderland Fan Websites, TV6, CNC3, Sportsmax, Rape Crisis Centre, Trinidad and Tobago Review, UK Footballars Association, Barbados Nation, Jamaican Gleaner, Jamaican Observer, Guyana Starbroek News, Fox Soccer Channel and sports websites like Big Soccer and other blogs.

Letters to Fuentes, Prescott, Liburd, Valentino Singh, Dave Lammy, Fazeer Mohammed, Andre Baptiste-the fearless one, Peter O'Connor, Bobby Sookram, Ato Boldon, Hasely Crawford, Stephen Ames, Darren Ganga, Wha's de boy who geh de bronze swimming in de olympics? ..... oh ho.. Umm ... George Bovell III. Gally Cummings, Dinanath Ramnarine de cricketer and association president,  Brian Lara, Ranjie Nanan, Clayton Morris, Marlon Morris, Larry Gomes, Basil Ince (columnist and ex-minister of Sports), Raffique Shah, Butcher, Dexter Skeene, Larry Romany, Digicel CEO and Marketing Division, B Mobile CEO and Marketing Division, Maximus Dan, Brother Resistance, Destra, Machel, Denise Plummer,  Bunji Garlin, Cro Cro, Christopher Garcia, Sugar Aloes, Ricki Jai, Triveni Brass, 3 Canal, Chalkdust, Dinesh Ramdin, Singing Sandra. Paul Keens Douglas, Mungal Patasar, VS Naipaul, UWI Guild, www.socawarriorstt.com. TT Proleague website, Pan Trinbago, TTUTA, All Unions,  New York, Toronto and Washington DC West Indian radio station managers and copy de letters to influential people so dey cyah pretend dey never get de letter. Make them accountable in de full glare of de national, regional and international spotlight. Doh study who ha' dey hands tie. Set de pace and dey will jump when it suits their reputation at the right critical time

Flood de media and let de stinkin' kakahole smell of the hidden filthy nastiness of TTFF's exploitation, victimization, persecution and rip-off of our famous just-come-from-Germany Warriors, reach outside and stink up de room like a toollum fart. I eh joking. This is abuse kept secret like in a little dungeon of some backward banana republic, wit' only illiterate people around ruled by some incestuous cannabalistic monarch. Yuh think the world knows, but really in trut' dey eh quite know ..... and wait till yuh hear de gasps from de locals of "I can't believe this is happening" in de best possible "cornvornt" accent when dis hits de news. Write facts (not fiction) people, keep your poise, use proper language, do a spell check an stun people into action. Also emailing is easy peasy.

Get to work!
 >:(

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:55:19 PM by dreamer »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 08:08:58 PM »
Since Lawrence, Carlos, Densil and Jason Scotland look like dey eh boddering with the pending court case against TTFF.... could dey be seen as sellouts.... for not sticking it out with the rest of players? Are they sorf? Should dey have stick it out with the rest and not give een?.....H'inquiring minds want tuh know.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 08:12:48 PM »
Yes they break ranks so they less powerful. In fact the only way is if every TNT football from under 0 to the snr national team say we eh playin it eh go happen.

So the scabs will go and play and Jack will continue. I will be protesting by not goin to games but that is me.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »
Since Lawrence, Carlos, Densil and Jason Scotland look like dey eh boddering with the pending court case against TTFF.... could dey be seen as sellouts.... for not sticking it out with the rest of players? Are they sorf? Should dey have stick it out with the rest and not give een?.....H'inquiring minds want tuh know.

Ent, doh study dat (even though yuh point is understood), but is complex. Keep yuh eye on de ball pardnah. Yuh might be innocent and  young in dis business but yuh mean well. Tactics. Timing ...  and understanding de enemy's own vulnerabilities

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 08:19:03 PM »
A letter writig campaign to the media is a start

And not just one letter from sw.net alone

Endless letters to the express and guardian from individuals on here to the point where the editor wont take it as a 'here today gone tomorrow' story.

hell, even swamp de ttff with letters...dey might throw away half...but dey go have to read some

ps.ah shoulda read dreamer post first...anyway,,he have the right idea, become an irritant to all

I goin an start
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 08:25:33 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 09:09:09 PM »

Endless letters to the express and guardian from individuals on here to the point where the editor wont take it as a 'here today gone tomorrow' story.

hell, even swamp de ttff with letters...dey might throw away half...but dey go have to read some

ps.ah shoulda read dreamer post first...anyway,,he have the right idea, become an irritant to all

I goin an start

Respec' Dutty. Perceived powerlessness is jess a state of mind ...... and de pen ha' real power breds, ... daiz why illiterate folks have a serious disadvantage. Is jess need a few to network ... den Caboom!!!!!  de whole ting blow wide open dread.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 09:12:24 PM by dreamer »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 10:10:16 PM »
To me i believe our stance was especially motivated by the obvious need to show solidarity with the players as they were taken advantage of by the avarice of austin. But the fact that some have broken ranks kinda shows that we dealing with some very sly opposition. For what its worth i shall be penning a letter to the papers this week...i just need to get in the proper oratory tone to be really effective. Big Mag when yuh ready fuh de hunger strike....let me know.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 10:26:47 PM »
Back in the days of slavery it had the two levels of slaves. I remeber when I was young I used to wonder how a man could sell out and be a task master or a house slave. Now that I have lived a little longer I understand. Divide and conquer will always work cause it is iin human nature to protect oneself. I ain't vex with nobody but Jack and Camps.

If someone write a letter I will print it sign it and post it. How can they ignore a flood of mail. The govt need to stop funding the program tlll this is addressed.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 10:48:57 PM »
Morris, Williams bat for Soca Warriors

Ian Prescott iprescott@trinidadexpress.com

Monday, April 30th 2007

Former national footballers Clayton Morris and Brian Williams have come to the defence of the 16 or so Soca Warriors who have been left out of the Trinidad and Tobago football squad for the June 6-24 CONCACAF Gold Cup.

Yesterday, Morris, a former national captain, and Williams, his Strike Squad teammate, agreed that the current situation is par for the course with the T&TFF and has been going on since their playing days.

"This is nothing strange," Morris said. "It is how the T&TFF has operated for years now, during and before my time. We tried taking a stance in the past and they took advantage of us. You would think by now that the T&TFF would come to a position that they would treat people who have represented the team a little better.

"It's time for us to move on man," the former T&T skipper continued. "Look, we just qualify for a World Cup and it's back to the same thing that has happened in the past. Gally and them went through it as players. We went through it as players. Now, the T&TFF is doing the same thing to the Soca Warriors. It hurts to know we can't get over this hurdle. It's something we have faced in our time. Everytime you take a stance, they put you at the back. It's not helping the football. I think solving this thing is in the hands of the T&TFF, not the players. If they want it solved, it will be solved in the morning."

Williams, a former national defender and recent coach of the national under-20 team, remembered having the same problems with the governing body during his day as a T&T footballer.

"If there is some type of contractual arrangement between the T&TFF and the players, whether it is verbal or written, it should be honoured. Whoever made it should honour it. My own experience is that certain promises are always made, but never honoured by the T&TFF. I have no problem with the brothers making a stance for something they believe in. I am not one who will see something wrong and turn a blind eye to it. This is something we have to fix."

Williams believes the likes of Kenwyne Jones, Stern John, Collin Samuel, Aurtis Whitley, Cyd Gray, Chris Birchall, Brent Sancho, Cornell Glen, Avery John and Kelvin Jack should be given a fair opportunity to vie for selection.

"As a CONCACAF team which has represented us at the World Cup, it is of the utmost importance that we give a good showing at the Gold Cup. If not, then it shows that there has been no follow-up or continuity. This has been something we have done for years. After we do well at a tournament, we abandon the team. I am totally appalled with the preparation of the team for the Gold Cup. There has been no continuity whatsoever with the senior team since the World Cup. This thing has to stop."

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 10:54:07 PM by Grande man »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 10:51:32 PM »
let us get to work and put pen to paper, e-mails, fax, call-in radio...ALL the potential sources dreamer listed that we may have some level of access to.

good job man

I going and start too

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2007, 12:43:56 AM »
let us get to work and put pen to paper, e-mails, fax, call-in radio...ALL the potential sources dreamer listed that we may have some level of access to.

good job man

I going and start too
grande u doh sleep boy ;D .?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 12:45:41 AM by die hard warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2007, 03:17:47 AM »
I goin an start

Dreamer, Sorry man, I cyar make wid dat big list you put up there.  ;) I could only make the following.

check out some links here

Gaurdian Contacts

Caribbean News

Trinidad Express

Newsday

Tobago News

some more links
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 04:38:40 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »
Time for each man jackula to do dey own ting as is a mentality of paralysis and beholdenism rampant in dis place. Yuh have yuh principles .... den write yuh letter to whomever.

Doh fuhget to contact Allison Hennesy. Daiz a borse program with wide reach
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:56:06 PM by dreamer »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 08:33:56 PM »

<div id=vpdiv><embed allowScriptAccess="never"name="RAOCXplayer" src="
http://djp2.free.fr/temp/05.mp3" width="20" height="65" type="application/x-mplayer2" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="true" loop="0" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed></div><BR>
[/url]<BR>

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 02:15:25 PM »
Sancho, John, Jones, Birch, Whitley, Samuel, Gray, Avery, Jack and de boys, allyuh hold on eh.

Doh give up. Justice will be delivered. People in T&T care. Somewhere yuh go find dem

1]; } ?>