April 28, 2024, 04:20:28 PM

Author Topic: FREE: Plane tickets to Gold Cup; game tickets; accommodations  (Read 2086 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
If you want them  send yuh cheque to 4qTTFF. Ah go even give all my tickets away; ah simply fed up. email meh fuh ah deal.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 11:07:04 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: FREE: Plane tickets to Gold Cup; game tickets; accommodations
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 03:08:38 AM »
What makes you think this 'stance' by the players would force Jack out? There will always be players who are looking for an opportunity to be scouted or to play on the national team for possible career opportunities. So whether our BEST players represent TNT or not I see little impact on their stance on Jack's status or his decision to renege on his position.
Them eh snubbing Jack and TTFF but the fan; the people of TNT and the youths who looking up to them.
I eh with no one on this; because when you get right down to it, each side has self seeking interests.
AB Trini, could I ask you a very personal question?
in your work that you do in Alberta, are the over whelming majority of the workers treated fairly or are they Bullied by the company?
I am sure that your company treats everyone in your company fairly and I would be willing to bet, if I was a betting man, that if your compnay was treating their workers unfairly and it was the ONLY company of its kind in Alberta, that you would be at the head of the protest against your unfair company.
That is what is happening in regards to the players in TnT. They have been treated VERY unfairly and are just asking to be treated with respect.
We ALL know what is possible when the "powers that be" are given FULL power over their workers........

Here is what I am hoping for...
My intention in NOT to cause others to have a bad day as a result of my posts, but to have
HOPE ……

HOPE for change in the relationship between players and the TTFF.
HOPE that ALL players, local or Foreign, can feel comfortable that they can bring concerns and difference of opinions forward without threats of being BlackListed.
HOPE that there will one day be transparency within the TTFF.
HOPE that one day the TTFF and Players both work TOGETHER for the best possible outcome in our quest for any Tournament.
HOPE that we will have the best possible Team makeup for the Gold Cup.
HOPE that Player welfare, education, insurance, contract education, contract negotiation, attorney assistance, loans, career guidance, protection from exploitation, networking  and general support will one day be a reality.

HOPE my friend HOPE. <-- click here
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 03:17:08 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:00:31 AM »
If you want them  send yuh cheque to 4qTTFF. Ah go even give all my tickets away; ah simply fed up. email meh fuh ah deal.

Ill take your tickets

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24:03 AM »

Ill take your tickets

i have no problem taking it off your hands breddah... ;D

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 08:59:17 PM »
 I have decided that I will make the commitment to support those who have taken up the mantle to represent TNT under such  conditions. It is not the fault of these players nor  are they to be persecuted for their efforts.

My moments of anger at the situation in many ways  were a result of my PRIDE  and utter arrogance  in my belief that  my 'little' country with the player talent available would have  had  an opportunity to make massive strides at this tournament. Now I am approaching the event  without the expectations of success but with  a sense of obligatory support for the present players.

In my humble opinion, we have  done very little to support these players. Their psyche, sense of ability and belief in their opportunity to deliver  must be somewhat eroded by  a seemingly fan base who are concerned with the impasse rather than with the formidable task which the present national side  are about to face. Are these players not deserving of some merit for their call to duty?

My tickets are now off the market.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:07:55 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 09:02:53 PM »
I have decided that I will make the commitment to support those who have taken up the mantle to represent TNT under such  conditions. It is not the fault of these players nor  are they to be persecuted for their efforts.

My tickets are now off the market.
Nice..we go drink real rum now panyol  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 09:05:52 PM »
Just make sure all yuh have all yuh banners. I goin and see god knows who playin mon and wed with meh sign Play and pay the Soca Warriors
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 10:18:38 PM »
somebody say free !  ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:43 PM »
somebody say free !  ;D

yeah man i was going to take AB tix and sell dem for beer money
oh well i guess we'll see you dere AB  :)  ah think you should still buy me a beer tho

1]; } ?>