April 25, 2024, 01:33:25 AM

Author Topic: Letter from FPATT to FIFA, Concacaf & FIFPro concerning Jack Warner.  (Read 9022 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Below is a copy of a letter that I sent to all members of FIFPro, FIFA ethics committee and CONCACAF via email yesterday (20/06/07). Thus far, no response has been received.

FIFA has always described football as a global family.

Well it appears that a member of that family is fast becoming an embarrassment. Mr Austin Jack Warner, FIFA vice president, has made some outrageous statements over the weekend which affects every professional footballer on the planet. The question is, are these statements just his biased opinions, or are they an indication of policy from FIFA?
The current impasse between some of Trinidad & Tobagos World Cup stars from Germany 06 and the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation is well documented. The players feel they were promised a lot more than the £485 they have been offered as their share of sponsorship and TV rights. Because they decided to take legal advise, they were blacklisted by their Federation, even though they continually announced their availability and loyalty to their nation.
This led to a second string team competing in the Gold Cup and being sent home after the first round, with their most notable performance being a 1-1 draw vs Guatemala.
This blacklisting in itself raises questions as to why FIFA have not stepped in to ask why the Federation have victimised footballers because they have taken legal advice. After all, every organisation consults its lawyers before making important decisions , FIFA included. Is this FIFA's way of saying that any kind of legal advice is deemed threatening, and therefore may be punished?
Mr Warner made this amazing announcement on friday in a statement to Oliver Camps and Richard Groden of TTFF: "As President of CONCACAF.....I want to publicly commend you both, and, by extension, your entire Executive Committee and Federation, for the principled stand you guys have taken in resisting being blackmailed into doing what could never have been right for your country and/or your Federation by bending to the will of a mercenary few"
This has shocking repurcussions. Read it again. As CONCACAF president. This is a statement representing CONCACAF and their confederations opinions. Warner has by association stated that CONCACAF are accusing International footballers of blackmail, an illegal act. He is also praising the TTFF for not bending to the will of a mercenary few. This is potentially slanderous in its content. Especially when you consider that all the players have asked for is what they were promised by the TTFF special adviser, who funnily enough, is Mr Jack Warner.
If this wasn't enough, Mr Warner also made a statement to CMC Sports in New York, in which, on the subject of the dispute, he stated  "Don't of course go to lawyer and court and so on. The minute you do that, then you have put a bar on all discussion " It is not clear from this statement in which capacity he is speaking, but CMC described Warner as FIFA vice president. It is therefore reasonable to assume that he is putting forward FIFA policy. If this is Mr Warner speaking as FIFA vice president, his comments are far reaching. He is effectively denying players their human rights in consulting with their legal advisers and if they do, the football authorities will stop any negotiations and can prevent these players from International duty.
Warner continues in his statement to say "It's unfortunate, but that's what happens when players are consumed by greed." and "What Trinidad is suffering from is from a situation whereby 16 or 18 players are holding a country and a federation to ransom because of greed" and continues "It is nothing less than greed".
The greed, Mr Warner alludes to, is the players attempts to obtain what they were contractually promised. A 50% share of the World Cup revenue should amount to more than £11,000. Adidas alone, according to TTFF, paid at least £1million. TTFF sold at least 3 exclusive marketing deals at £40,000  each. Then there was TV money and deals with other sponsors such as ebay and KFC. One deal with Carib beer was worth nearly £100,000 alone.
But perhaps the most shocking aspect of Mr Warners actions is that recently he has positioned himself as the defender of the Caribbean and Africa against recent accusations of corruption in football in those areas.
Particularly when you consider that there have been investigations into Mr Warners financial affairs concerning the £1million sale of black market World Cup tickets, and that this current impasse is concerning money, and the players distrust of TTFFs accounting process, surely Mr Warner, not only as President of CONCACAF, but also as head of the Caribbean Football Union, should be insisting to TTFF that they show complete transparency in their  finances, in an effort, not only to get their best players back on the field, but also to prove to the world that corruption does not in fact exist in the Caribbean.
Currently, the only comments made on the subject of this impasse from FIFA have come from Mr Warner. Surely its time for the Worlds football governing body to launch an official enquiry? Mr Warner is clearly too closely involved to make unbiased statements, and is abusing his position to achieve his personal aims. His comments have brought the game into disrepute as well as bordering on being libelous, and are in defiance of the FIFA code of ethics.
As International Development Manager for FPATT, I am hereby calling on the FIFA Ethics Committee, the members of CONCACAF and the Caribbean Football Union, and members of FIFPro to issue statements condeming Mr Warners statements and formerly recognising FPATT as representatives of professional footballers from Trinidad & Tobago.
It is FPATTs aim to work with all football administrations and their representatives, Mr Warner included, however it is our view that we cannot stand by and let these statements go unchallenged and see the "beautiful game" tarnished in this manner.

Kevin Harrison
International Development Manager,
FPATT
Football Players Association Trindad & Tobago

Letter from Shaka to Warner sent 17th June.

Dear Mr. Warner,

I am writing to you as President of the newly formed Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT). I and everyone else at FPATT have been occupying ourselves with our launch and the business of representing our general membership. FPATT would like to join you in commending the courageous showing of the young Soca Warriors in this year’s Gold Cup tournament especially in, as you commented, its final drawn match against Guatemala when it played the match with 10 men for all of 58 minutes. It is this same courage that won the hearts of millions around the world at last year’s World Cup. It truly was delightful to witness. They made us all proud.
Your last outburst though has prompted me to write in defense of the characters the most successful team in our nation’s history against your latest slanderous attack.
In response to your latest accusations, it is a person’s human right to legal counsel. Your opposition and the TTFF’s flailing attempts to deny them this right points to stratagem. In all my years as a professional player I have always retained the services of a lawyer to oversee all my negotiations, as I’m sure you have given your many legal incongruities of late. This has never prevented me from entering into talks with anyone. Furthermore these players have always been honoured to wear the red, black and white of Trinidad and Tobago and have never ruled themselves unavailable for national selection as incorrectly suggested. They have always been available to “sit down around a table and talk”, albeit with counsel. Indeed countless efforts to resolve this issue and promote transparency within the national game have seen the TTFF stand steadfast in their intrepidity.
What they are seeking is an impartial ruling as to whether their claim, which they believe they are contractually entitled to, is “remotely justified” (as you put it) or not. You have continually proven yourself heavily biased and opinionated in this matter when in truth, in your capacity as CONCACAF President, you should be the one to advise on the impasse.
The players who represented T&T in the World Cup are all professional footballers; this is their livelihood. This cannot be interpreted as “greed”, or even worse holding anyone “to ransom”. The absurdity of this statement and the blasÈ with which it has been bandied about is beyond me, as it should be to someone in your standing.
This whole episode has shown the importance of a players’ association to the modern game. President Blatter in his recent address to his delegates commented on the efforts FIFA had made “to include players in the decision-making process by signing a memorandum of understanding with FIFPro, the international players’ organization”. The TTFF must now follow FIFA’s lead in recognizing and working with FPATT in an effort to take our game, both at the national and international levels, forward. I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Shaka Hislop
President- FPATT

Warner accused of failing to pay T&T bonuses.
By: Paul Kelso (UK Guardian).

Jack Warner, the Fifa vice-president, is again at the centre of controversy over Trinidad & Tobago's World Cup campaign, this time because of a players' revolt over unpaid bonuses. The former West Ham United goalkeeper Shaka Hislop is leading the Soca Warriors in legal action against the T&T Football Federation, for which Warner is a special adviser, alleging that promised bonuses were not paid.
Warner has effectively blacklisted 16 players, including Hislop, Stern John and Chris Birchall, and accused them of being "consumed by greed" after they demanded that a pre-tournament contract to share 50% of World Cup commercial revenues should be honoured.
The federation did deals with Adidas, Ebay, British Gas and KFC before the tournament, with some estimates putting the total value at more than $11.5m (£5.8m). The players claim they have been offered only £400 each, with items including travelling expenses and hotel fees, all of which were covered by Fifa, deducted.
In a letter to Warner, Hislop accuses him of a "slanderous attack" and makes it clear that he will be called to give evidence when proceedings begin in the next week. Last year Fifa's ethics commission ruled that Warner had abused his position by making a £500,000 profit on marked-up World Cup tickets sold through his family travel company, but he hung on to his influential Fifa post.
Trinidad & Tobago players to sue over pay claims.
By: Nick Harris (The Independent UK).

A group of 16 Trinidad & Tobago players who represented their country at last year's World Cup, including seven based in Britain, are preparing to sue their national federation in a bitter battle over bonuses with the Fifa vice-president Jack Warner.
The players include Sunderland's Stern John, Southampton's Kenwyne Jones, Coventry's Chris Birchall, Raith Rovers' Marvin Andrews, and Shaka Hislop, now with FC Dallas in America's MLS. All 16 have been blacklisted by their country's FA and effectively forbidden from representing their country again.
Their legal case is based on the fact that they did a deal over bonuses with the Trinidad & Tobago Football Federation - for which Warner is officially a "special adviser", but effectively in charge - before the World Cup. The players were to receive 50 per cent of profit on six pre-tournament friendlies, plus 30 per cent of commercial and sponsorship revenues arising directly from qualifying for the World Cup. The 30 per cent part was later raised to 50 per cent in a deal brokered by Warner.
The players have no idea how much they are owed - the crux of the case - because of what the players believe are incomplete accounts provided by TTFF. But deals were done on the back of qualification with companies such as adidas, Kentucky Fried Chicken and eBay. The players feel they may be due as much as £200,000 each, but have been offered less than £500.
Warner, who accused the players of greed, said "they will stay outside the pale of organised football" until they drop their legal threats. Their lawyer, Michael Townley, said: "The players are not pursuing a set figure, they're pursuing transparency of the accounts."
Warner accused of failing to pay T&T bonuses.
By: Paul Kelso (The Guardian).

Jack Warner, the Fifa vice-president, is again at the centre of controversy over Trinidad & Tobago's World Cup campaign, this time because of a players' revolt over unpaid bonuses. The former West Ham United goalkeeper Shaka Hislop is leading the Soca Warriors in legal action against the T&T Football Federation, for which Warner is a special adviser, alleging that promised bonuses were not paid.
Warner has effectively blacklisted 16 players, including Hislop, Stern John and Chris Birchall, and accused them of being "consumed by greed" after they demanded that a pre-tournament contract to share 50% of World Cup commercial revenues should be honoured.
The federation did deals with Adidas, Ebay, British Gas and KFC before the tournament, with some estimates putting the total value at more than $11.5m (£5.8m). The players claim they have been offered only £400 each, with items including travelling expenses and hotel fees, all of which were covered by Fifa, deducted.
In a letter to Warner, Hislop accuses him of a "slanderous attack" and makes it clear that he will be called to give evidence when proceedings begin in the next week. Last year Fifa's ethics commission ruled that Warner had abused his position by making a £500,000 profit on marked-up World Cup tickets sold through his family travel company, but he hung on to his influential Fifa post.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:12:10 PM by Flex »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
one brick at a time, the "house of Warner" is being dismantled.
Yes indeed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 05:06:54 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
Well honey, as much as I applaud this letter and the tone, etc., I have to say.................good luck in getting Sepp "Jack bitch" Blatter to acknowledge this!   :devil:
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
one brick at a time, the house Warner is being dismantled.
Yes indeed.

Except that it is the house that the people of Trinidad and Tobago built that he is trying to tear apart.  He is no house builder.  He is a destroyer.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Papa Yo...Fpatt allyuh just raise de vampire Jep nest  :applause:

Beware of the fangs with ah Listhp
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
It seems that Jack will die a thousands deaths before his demise. I have no doubt that this is the beginning of the end for this cancer. T&T has been saddled with this blight for well over 30 yrs and it is a testimony to our players that they have achieved so much with this weight hanging around their necks for so long.

LET ME SAY THIS RIGHT NOW!!................ Jack Warner has done nothing for the betterment of football in T&T. People are confused with the fact that the people and footballers of T&T have received improvements in our facilities by default. Jack, in looking out for Jack, managed to let some crumbs slip by unto the floor for the players and public at large................................

When this man is removed it will be a glorious day for T&T and by extension concacaf and the world. The WC will become as regular as the GC for T&T.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
I have to borrow from history here, and risk copyright, but..................................................."Great is the FPATT and it shall prevail!"  ;D

gives Love.

[

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
I am going to continue exposing this BS. All the letters along with my commentary before calling for an all out player revolt, from U-14 to senior team is going to persist.

the men standin for their rights and he lieing, saying they striking...the men willing to play, but Jack not willing to pay!

published and blogged at: http://www.ttgapers.com/Article1773.html

ez fada dutty. Jackula soon get salt.

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
There is only so many times that Sepp could bail out Jack,eventually Sepp will get tired of covering for him and Jack will have to stand on his own. I hope this happens soon and Mr. Warner and Mr. Camps will be out of T&T football forever. Jack has done a lot for T&T football, unfortunately he has also taken more than we can imagine.
Good Luck FPATT.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well honey, as much as I applaud this letter and the tone, etc., I have to say.................good luck in getting Sepp "Jack bitch" Blatter to acknowledge this!   :devil:
Reds I have to agree with you....This is Shredder lunch :devil: ...Allyuh need to get someone who have some power and is honest on the inside of FIFA to do something but we already see what does happen when people mess with dem big bwoys in FIFA...is de boot...

Honestly I don't think doing so much public is benefical because as long as He knows anything he will not be afraid but put up more defenses and barriers....I once heard on a radio station that Jack Warner is a workaholic...This man is a big boy in FIFA for many years now so imagine cut-throat he may be...I personally think FPATT should stop choreographing their every move and build a decent case and come out with it when it solid like a rock...Warner will remain ten steps ahead like if things continue the way they are......
Best they make a movie or documentay or somehting and make some paper if this is the approach
FPATT should talk to Micheal Moore to produce a documentary on the subject...No only will it open alot of eyes but it will make some money globally too...If not going to Micheal Moore but do something along those lines...Make a expose with evidence to back it up....witness, documents, the whole shabang...Show it in Local cinema...get it too Europe ...who knows... :beermug:

>......Go T&T !!!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter from FPATT to FIFA, Concacaf & FIFPro concerning Jack Warner
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 05:07:55 PM »
Buh wuh de ass??

Ponnox...it doh have ah 3 page thread somewhere in here with you defendin Jack warner and he tactics like ah soldier??

What cause dis complete turn around? He promise yuh ah Bentley and send yuh ah Big Ben instead or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 05:21:31 PM »
Nah Ponnoxx, you have it wrong. We doh need to find somebody honest in FIFA. That in itself is an oxymoron (ah right?)

What we need to do is find somebody who hate Jackula as much as we do. Maybe even somebody more ruthless than him. And it would be nice if they come from CONCACAF so they could control dem votes that Blatter need so bad.

That my friend is the problem, those 35 votes that Jack controls. The only way to remove Jack is for some big wig to lobby to change the FIFA laws, and remove all caribbean countries from having a vote each. Let there be a vote by region, so the entire caribbean (i.e. small islands) count as ONE vote. Then the US, Canada, Mexico, etc. can vote how they want without fearing repercussions from Jackula.

We doh need no honest knight in shining armour. We need a ruthless bastard who hate that tie-tongue ugly ass fecker as much as we do, who smart and devious enough to go about getting him out

gives Love.

[

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 05:35:10 PM »
JW...did alot for Trinidad and Tobago football...but since he running for a unc seat....it make him sporadic and myopic.....that all i have to say about the dumb f**k...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 05:40:32 PM »
Buh wuh de ass??

Ponnox...it doh have ah 3 page thread somewhere in here with you defendin Jack warner and he tactics like ah soldier??

What cause dis complete turn around? He promise yuh ah Bentley and send yuh ah Big Ben instead or wha?
First of all I never defend Jack Warner tactics...I say them our team need to change and this was probably the TTFF way of changing it....I did say I find those guys were greedy and I question the substance of a verbal contract........I also made a counter-argument about why I feel the new guys should play...Men start to say I am a Jack Warner supporter and this and that...Just for that I provoke the whole scene with a Jack warner avatar ;D ...I got the most annoying picture too ;D  I never was behind Jack Warner in any way but as soon as somebody say something against even remotely close to Jack Warner he is a Warner supporter on this site....I doh follow crowd papa...Some people might not even agree with what I saying now...I don't care

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 05:41:40 PM »
JW...did alot for Trinidad and Tobago football...but since he running for a unc seat....it make him sporadic and myopic.....that all i have to say about the dumb f**k...
Somebody do good in SAT

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 06:01:14 PM »
Guys, trying to get JW expelled from FIFA even CONCACAF will be fruitless at this time. We should be more concerned with having him removed as the "special advisor" of the TTFF, and the only way to do so is to have Camps, Groden and the other TTFF executives removed, and as TT is suggesting - this has to be done by the member organizations of the TTFF (Clubs etc). Call your former clubs back home and make your argument for their removal. Allow them to understand that without players we don't have a game, and without fans there will be no $$$$.

We need a TTFF President who is anti Jack, or better yet anti-corruption - one who undestands the significance of the player in this game - we know that we have quite a few in T&T. We also have to get public sentiment on this issue, hence my call for newpaper ads asking for the resignation of Camps etc - a serious "no confidence" vote from the fans of local football. Let's focus on cleaning house first.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »
one brick at a time, the house Warner is being dismantled.
Yes indeed.
Except that it is the house that the people of Trinidad and Tobago built that he is trying to tear apart.  He is no house builder.  He is a destroyer.
Storeboy, this is what I meant
Warner's House (ie: his influence within FIFA) is going to be slowly reduced by the actions of FPATT.
That is my HOPE!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 07:13:47 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 06:47:02 PM »
Guys, trying to get JW expelled from FIFA even CONCACAF will be fruitless at this time. We should be more concerned with having him removed as the "special advisor" of the TTFF, and the only way to do so is to have Camps, Groden and the other TTFF executives removed, and as TT is suggesting - this has to be done by the member organizations of the TTFF (Clubs etc). Call your former clubs back home and make your argument for their removal. Allow them to understand that without players we don't have a game, and without fans there will be no $$$$.

We need a TTFF President who is anti Jack, or better yet anti-corruption - one who undestands the significance of the player in this game - we know that we have quite a few in T&T. We also have to get public sentiment on this issue, hence my call for newpaper ads asking for the resignation of Camps etc - a serious "no confidence" vote from the fans of local football. Let's focus on cleaning house first.

This is true,and as I said before,what is the football fraternity inTrinidad doing ? They have the CONSTITUTIONAL POWER to REMOVE the TTFF executive.International pressure is for Jack not TTFF and he can deal with dat but he can't handle a local revolt.Funny but true.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 07:13:21 PM »
The fans,must be the ones to clean up Jack`s mess
Waiting for FIFA will be just that and there may not be any light at the end of that tunnel
The fans have a vested intrest,along with the players who have taken a stand against Jack and his take it or leave it policy
The TTFF must be shaken down and have all the parasites removed,new blood is needed,which is player and fan friendly,to restore some sanity to our version of the beautiful game.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 07:28:27 PM »
well said baygo boy

KICK CAMPS OUT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Letter from FPATT to FIFA, Concacaf & FIFPro concerning Jack Warner.
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 08:11:33 PM »
try & get this published in the news papers T&T & in other euro countries

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »
Sun light will kill any vampire, keep the lite shining on them  long enough  and he will die . stay up FPATT stay up .NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER.FIFA dont want that kind of attention .jack would be on he own soon it iz just ah matter of time , jack your days are numberd.start counting them .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 08:27:44 PM »
Nah Ponnoxx, you have it wrong. We doh need to find somebody honest in FIFA. That in itself is an oxymoron (ah right?)

What we need to do is find somebody who hate Jackula as much as we do. Maybe even somebody more ruthless than him. And it would be nice if they come from CONCACAF so they could control dem votes that Blatter need so bad.

That my friend is the problem, those 35 votes that Jack controls. The only way to remove Jack is for some big wig to lobby to change the FIFA laws, and remove all caribbean countries from having a vote each. Let there be a vote by region, so the entire caribbean (i.e. small islands) count as ONE vote. Then the US, Canada, Mexico, etc. can vote how they want without fearing repercussions from Jackula.

We doh need no honest knight in shining armour. We need a ruthless bastard who hate that tie-tongue ugly ass fecker as much as we do, who smart and devious enough to go about getting him out

Rethink that redtrini.... If CFU lose all those votes crapaud smoke we pipe. Better it stay like that because the Caribbean will be eating shit till death us part.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 04:28:39 AM »
Nice work !!!!! keep the pressure....

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 06:45:28 AM »
small note FPATT on an otherwise brilliant strategy...but it have men on here who could speak German, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish....surely for a further reaching goal the message could be spread further than the UK, US and Caribbean.  Make this a truly International affair.  Just my 2 cents and I rootin' for you all.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 08:54:09 AM »
YEAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: i HAVE WITNESSED SOME EXCITING HISTORY IN MY LIFETIME AS A TRINI AND THIS IS DEFINITELY UP THERE WITH THE REST

It is time  it is time!!!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 08:56:52 AM by grskywalker »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 10:11:42 AM »
Fellas it is very important that Warner be removed not only from FIFA and CONCACAF but most importantly the TTFF and I hope he take his men with him.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:32:37 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 09:13:56 PM »
Every Napoleon musthave dey Waterloo. Let this b JW waterloo. keep it up FPATT all yuh know weary in all yuh corner
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>