March 28, 2024, 02:14:00 PM

Author Topic: Radanfah Abu Bakr is back  (Read 19999 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Radanfah Abu Bakr is back
« on: June 30, 2007, 07:49:46 AM »
By Randy Bando (ttproleague.com).

Former Caledonia AIA defender Radanfah Abu Bakr is back in Trinidad on vacation and the possibility exists that the 20 year old may join up with a Pro League club.
Radanfah a student of the Kingston University in London has returned home on a four month break from school and has one more year to complete his degree in Business Management at the English university.
His brother and former manager of Caledonia AIA, Ayinde Abu Bakr explained to 'ttproleague.com' on Friday that Radanfah just wants to continue playing football.
"Radanfah is on a break from school and he is back at home. He wants to play football while he is here," said Ayinde.
The lanky defender has a number of offers on the table according to his big brother, "We are still awaiting word from Superstar Rangers and what they have to offer. We are also looking at San Juan Jabloteh, but things there seem very unlikely because of their serious contractual agreements and of course the door is always open at Caledonia. So we would wait and see how it goes within the next week," continued the former Caledonia manager.
Radanfah a former T&T U-20 captain last played competitive football against Jamaica in the second leg match of the U-20 World Cup qualifiers which they won but the young national team lost out 2-1 on aggregate.
He suffered a groin injury in that match which kept him off the field since then, but according to Ayinde, the towering defender is fit and ready to train after undergoing rehabilitation.
His injury has also kept him away from representing Kingston University last season in the University League of England.
Radanfah is scheduled to leave for England in mid-October to begin his final year at Kingston University.
He last played for his former club, Caledonia AIA back in October of 2006. The Club finished fourth in the League that year and is currently on top of the league standings this season.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Radanfah Abu Bakr is back
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:20:53 AM »
I WISH MY SUMMER JOB COULD HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER

a cut above the rest i feel he coming to current league leaders calidonia

shelly pollard randanfur

boy nnutttin aint pasing in the back i seeing a string of clean sheets in the near future ;D ;D
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 08:49:48 PM »
Radanfah Abu Bakr  ahh like this fella I belieave deep down that he’s going to be star watch an see. I see people crying him down but those same people would eat there words.

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »
Radanfah Abu Bakr  ahh like this fella I belieave deep down that he’s going to be star watch an see. I see people crying him down but those same people would eat there words.

I tend to agree with this statement.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 09:13:37 AM »
Radanfah Abu Bakr seems to be a very rich boy coz it cost foreign students  at least £15,000 per year,the FEES alone could be £9,000 a year.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »
Radanfah Abu Bakr seems to be a very rich boy coz it cost foreign students  at least £15,000 per year,the FEES alone could be £9,000 a year.

:-X
I pity the fool....

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 01:20:37 PM »
terrorism can fund education.

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »

Your point being?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 01:22:16 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

De son must pay fuh de sins of de faddah?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 01:25:26 PM »

Former Caledonia AIA defender Radanfah Abu Bakr is back in Trinidad on vacation and the possibility exists that the 20 year old may join up with a Pro League club.
Radanfah a student of the Kingston University in London has returned home on a four month break from school and has one more year to complete his degree in Business Management at the English university.
His brother and former manager of Caledonia AIA, Ayinde Abu Bakr explained to 'ttproleague.com' on Friday that Radanfah just wants to continue playing football.
"Radanfah is on a break from school and he is back at home. He wants to play football while he is here," said Ayinde.
The lanky defender has a number of offers on the table according to his big brother, "We are still awaiting word from Superstar Rangers and what they have to offer. We are also looking at San Juan Jabloteh, but things there seem very unlikely because of their serious contractual agreements and of course the door is always open at Caledonia. So we would wait and see how it goes within the next week," continued the former Caledonia manager.
Radanfah a former T&T U-20 captain last played competitive football against Jamaica in the second leg match of the U-20 World Cup qualifiers which they won but the young national team lost out 2-1 on aggregate.
He suffered a groin injury in that match which kept him off the field since then, but according to Ayinde, the towering defender is fit and ready to train after undergoing rehabilitation.

His injury has also kept him away from representing Kingston University last season in the University League of England.
Radanfah is scheduled to leave for England in mid-October to begin his final year at Kingston University.
He last played for his former club, Caledonia AIA back in October of 2006. The Club finished fourth in the League that year and is currently on top of the league standings this season.

Didn't he start vs Mexico at the Azteca?
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

And de ass must keep quiet.

VB

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »

nah because.... is de faddah sins paying for de son
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

VB you want dat davyjenny 2009 real real bad....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »

nah because.... is de faddah sins paying for de son
[/b]

yuh win wid dat one padnah!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 01:32:49 PM »

I tend to agree with this statement.

i also like bakr. he jus need a lil moulding an he go be good to go
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 01:36:40 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

D sins of d parents will b paid to d 3rd and 4th generation
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 01:46:20 PM »

Maybe I should get it. He played against J'ca in the U 20 qualifier in 2006.
He played vs Mexico this year in JUne.

So you tell which his last game was.

VB

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 01:47:01 PM »

Allyuh leff meh padnah vb alone nah man.... 8)

And you self...yuh highlight de part bout Bakr last playin against Jamaica but doh highlight de date of de article.

Allyuh doh like nobody nah... 8)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

So if allyuh faddah go and kill and rape when you were toddlers, I should blame you all for it right.

But maybe your parents were saints so it eh matter.

VB

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »
Is he considered to have Terrorist ties? That would suck....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

Allyuh leff meh padnah vb alone nah man.... 8)

And you self...yuh highlight de part bout Bakr last playin against Jamaica but doh highlight de date of de article.

Allyuh doh like nobody nah... 8)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just give me de Dave Jenny and done.

DJ ah sorry boy, I take over.  :devil: :beermug: :rotfl:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

So if allyuh faddah go and kill and rape when you were toddlers, I should blame you all for it right.

VB

Brudder take up your grouse wit God. Dat is what d bible say. If yuh eh believe d bible dat is your right.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 02:38:51 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

VB

Brudder take up your grouse wit God. Dat is what d bible say. If yuh eh believe d bible dat is your right.

The same bible that talk about casting the first stone?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

VB

Yes d statement was made in d old testament but we are now under Grace thus Abu son could play 4 d national team.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 02:43:44 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

VB

Yes d statement was made in d old testament but we are now under Grace thus Abu son could play 4 d national team.

Weary yuh surprise meh dey. Nice answer. I watching this go through. Ah have meh pop corn in hand. Duh worry I go reffree good.

NEXT

Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 02:48:46 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

VB

Weary yuh surprise meh dey. Nice answer. I watching this go through. Ah have meh pop corn in hand. Duh worry I go reffree good.

NEXT

I know meh bible betta than I know meh football.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 02:54:47 PM »

Ahem... :whistling: :whistling: ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »

Ahem... :whistling: :whistling: ;D

I feel u eh believer.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »
Well I doh claim to be no Bible officiando.

However, I will not blame young Abu for what old Abu did when he was a toddler.

But can you imagine you drop Bakr Jr. and get Bakr. Sr. vex??? :o

I fraid Abu Sr. more than I fraid JW.

VB

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »
Well I doh claim to be no Bible officiando.

However, I will not blame young Abu for what old Abu did when he was a toddler.

But can you imagine you drop Bakr Jr. and get Bakr. Sr. vex??? :o

I fraid Abu Sr. more than I fraid JW.

VB

LOUD STEUPS.

1]; } ?>