March 28, 2024, 07:31:09 AM

Author Topic: Radanfah Abu Bakr is back  (Read 19990 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Radanfah Abu Bakr is back
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 03:08:53 PM »
Well I doh claim to be no Bible officiando.

However, I will not blame young Abu for what old Abu did when he was a toddler.

But can you imagine you drop Bakr Jr. and get Bakr. Sr. vex??? :o

I fraid Abu Sr. more than I fraid JW.

VB

LOUD STEUPS.

You could steups when Abu Sr. vex with you??

U braver than me :o

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »
Well I doh claim to be no Bible officiando.

However, I will not blame young Abu for what old Abu did when he was a toddler.

But can you imagine you drop Bakr Jr. and get Bakr. Sr. vex??? :o

I fraid Abu Sr. more than I fraid JW.

VB

LOUD STEUPS.

You could steups when Abu Sr. vex with you??

U braver than me :o

Bullies neva fraid dem.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »
terrorism can fund education.

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

De son must pay fuh de sins of de faddah?

D sins of d parents will b paid to d 3rd and 4th generation

So if allyuh faddah go and kill and rape when you were toddlers, I should blame you all for it right.

But maybe your parents were saints so it eh matter.

VB

Brudder take up your grouse wit God. Dat is what d bible say. If yuh eh believe d bible dat is your right.

The same bible that talk about casting the first stone?

Yes d statement was made in d old testament but we are now under Grace thus Abu son could play 4 d national team.

Weary yuh surprise meh dey. Nice answer. I watching this go through. Ah have meh pop corn in hand. Duh worry I go reffree good.

NEXT

I know meh bible betta than I know meh football.

Ok Weary so yuh know de bible. How do one attain the wisdom from GOD?
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 03:46:48 PM »
You know dis thread gone off the rails eh.

VB

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

So if allyuh faddah go and kill and rape when you were toddlers, I should blame you all for it right.

VB

Brudder take up your grouse wit God. Dat is what d bible say. If yuh eh believe d bible dat is your right.

Yes d statement was made in d old testament but we are now under Grace thus Abu son could play 4 d national team.

Weary yuh surprise meh dey. Nice answer. I watching this go through. Ah have meh pop corn in hand. Duh worry I go reffree good.

NEXT

Ask and u shall receive. Solomon could have asked 4 riches but he ask 4 wisdom and also got riches.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 04:12:12 PM »
You know dis thread gone off the rails eh.

VB

Dat is d norms in these here parts.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »
Radanfah Abu Bakr seems to be a very rich boy coz it cost foreign students  at least £15,000 per year,the FEES alone could be £9,000 a year.

Your point being?
  My point was where does an terrorist or ex-terrorist get that kind of money to send his son to a British University,at the end of the Degree it could be almost half a million TT $$$$$$.Five years ago I was considering a degree in St.Agustine and it was $1200 TT A term.I suppose Bakr senior has Muslim friends in high places.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »
Radanfah Abu Bakr seems to be a very rich boy coz it cost foreign students  at least £15,000 per year,the FEES alone could be £9,000 a year.

Your point being?
  My point was where does an terrorist or ex-terrorist get that kind of money to send his son to a British University,at the end of the Degree it could be almost half a million TT $$$$$$.Five years ago I was considering a degree in St.Agustine and it was $1200 TT A term.I suppose Bakr senior has Muslim friends in high places.

Is it at all possible, he won a scholarship?

VB

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »

Your point being?

Well it's really no business of yours where he gets the money now is it?

Begrudge Abu Bakr senior all you want.  I certainly hold no brief for him and in fact, if he was executed back in 1990 I wouldn't have been disturbed one iota.

But his son is a totally different issue.  To de best of my knowledge his son never stage no coup.  His son never publicly call for armed insurrection.  He wasn't dey in July 1990.  His son represents T&T in football.  As far as I can see, he does so with pride, honour and commitment.  

I doh hear you wondering where Jack Warner children went to school and where he get de money from to send dem.  Some people say Jack Warner more criminal dan Abu Bakr.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »
Well palos all I really care about is Radanfah's football but when I saw that he is a student at Kingston University I just wondered how he can afford it,something I am not jealous of.Maybe people in Trinidad are not bothered because they are not aware of the cost,in England something like that would be questioned,I only light heartedly made that post and you re-acted as though you are protecting someone.
 You dont know me but you have put me down as a UNC supporter because that is exactly your angle,its the only reason you questioned me about JW and his money.Isn't JW a highly paid official in FIFA,so I would not question if his son was at a British Uni.To tell you the truth, I would not have anything to do with politics in TT because it is a big joke,I read the Express everyday and it appears that people in high places do as they like,that cant happen in England,I vote in England and not TT,I support sportsmen and women from TT,that is it,wont even go there for holidays and you can understand why.
 All the best to the boy and not for a minute would I want him to suffer because of his dad's sins,I applaud the fact that he is totally different from his dad,getting himself a solid education and playing football at the highest level,what more can anyone ask.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »
Well palos all I really care about is Radanfah's football but when I saw that he is a student at Kingston University I just wondered how he can afford it,something I am not jealous of.Maybe people in Trinidad are not bothered because they are not aware of the cost,in England something like that would be questioned,I only light heartedly made that post and you re-acted as though you are protecting someone.
 You dont know me but you have put me down as a UNC supporter because that is exactly your angle,its the only reason you questioned me about JW and his money.Isn't JW a highly paid official in FIFA,so I would not question if his son was at a British Uni.To tell you the truth, I would not have anything to do with politics in TT because it is a big joke,I read the Express everyday and it appears that people in high places do as they like,that cant happen in England,I vote in England and not TT,I support sportsmen and women from TT,that is it,wont even go there for holidays and you can understand why.
 All the best to the boy and not for a minute would I want him to suffer because of his dad's sins,I applaud the fact that he is totally different from his dad,getting himself a solid education and playing football at the highest level,what more can anyone ask.

Ah like & fully endorse yuh last paragraph.

As for u sayin I put u down as some kinda UNC supporter....I eh go even dignify dat wit a response.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »
Let me say this Palos,if say I was to come back to TTand get into politics,I definitely would not be involved with a group of people that makes up the UNC.They appear to be a mottley collection of people parading as politicians apart from one or two.I just thought you might want to know that,its all because you sort of made me a JW fan,I dislike him for some of the things he has done to our football but I respect him for what he has achieved,he got there by hard work,no doubt about that.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »
Let me say this Palos,if say I was to come back to TTand get into politics,I definitely would not be involved with a group of people that makes up the UNC.They appear to be a mottley collection of people parading as politicians apart from one or two.I just thought you might want to know that,its all because you sort of made me a JW fan,I dislike him for some of the things he has done to our football but I respect him for what he has achieved,he got there by hard work,no doubt about that.

No problem frico.  I jes eh know how u get dat I make you out to be a UNC supporter jes because I use JW as an example.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

VB

NEXT

That same bible that the southern baptist puritans use tuh enslave africans for centuries BC they say we iz the decendants of ham who noah cursed and say how ham should serve he brudders till the end of time ?

the same bible that was used in the spanish inquisition that caused tens of thousands of inocent ppl tuh lose their lives ?!  the same bible that was involved in the salem witch hunts ?

the same bible that was used when the spaniards went to south and central americas and killed so many native ppl and enslave them under the pretexts of religious conversion ?

the same bible that jim jones use tuh kill thousands ? the same bible that was used in the crusades with charlemane and richard the lion heart ? the same bible that had them killin the jews in that preiod they ruled palestine until salahudiin rescued the poor jews from slaughter?

the same bible that condemn joan of arch and many more innocent women from false witch craft accusitions. the same bible that have ppl even up till today killin homosexuals BC they say that if ah man lay wid ah man that man shall be put to death?

the same bible that cecil rhodes and them use tuh thief south africa and zimbabwe?

listen lady! you better doh qoute that book if yuh only know what's good for yuh.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 07:31:03 AM »

July 27th 1990

amnesty my ass.

VB

NEXT

Ask and u shall receive. Solomon could have asked 4 riches but he ask 4 wisdom and also got riches.

Ok great, but what was the one thing that David his father told him Solomon to do that he may receive such???
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
abu bakr is a decent centre back
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2009, 10:19:38 PM »
ah had tuh admit the youthman could hold his own, he needs to work on his passing but its a sigh of relief and keston williams played much better than akile edwards and avery john i must admit, he needs to gel with the other backline staff but it was a good decision by latas...

spann played decent, could have played better, ive seen him overlap much better in previous games...i think samuel may replace williams, i much rather see him replace lawrence bc samuel plays well in the centre...

i also believe edwards should drop back to right back, with spann moving up to right winger, i think it will serve us alot better, spann is better at dead ball situations and also can cross better than edwards if given the chance, that switch would make us alot more fluid in transitional play.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:24:19 PM by Controversial »

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
Re: abu bakr is a decent centre back
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »
williams need to work on his fitness some more... the man was obviously bun in the 2nd half.that real let me down.he was a real beast in the 1st half then start to shit down himself in the 2nd.the el salvadorians realise that and start to take advantage of him.if he could keep up for a full international level 90+ then i think he should be able to hold down the LB spot

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 12:33:02 AM »
yeh bakr could hold his own.
good to see we giving some younger players a chance rather than the odd one or 2

they should still get Julius James and Darryl Roberts back in the fold.

Jloyd, if he eventually does play for us i think should play the stopper
Dog's time is over
lawerence running out but he doing aight still
makan, keyeno and jloyd....

they should keep at it with Williams and Edwards and some local LB;s

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »
d back 4 needs to be more confident on the ball it looks very horrible in the second half and the midfield need to slow the game down

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 04:01:52 AM »
The youth appeared nervous,then he settled in,his class will show
I think Williams will keep his spot,his fitness needs some help
Overall not bad the future looks promessing

Go Warriors.... :devil:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2009, 05:12:43 AM »
I was sold on him since the Mexico game....he got a baptism by fire and came out fine...he will get better as time goes by once Latapy continues to give him the opportunity to play.... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14:43 AM »
Abu Bakr take over....

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 05:26:26 AM »
back 4? .... I was wondering for most of the game if we were playing with a back 3.

The amount of width our wingbacks allow the Salvadoreans - and then our defensive mid was playing deep enough because ES #10 was pulling all the strings and dancing past defenders at will.

Abu Bakr had a solid game with some timely tackles and didn't get hustled off the ball. A few nervous miskicks every now and then, but needs some more solid defenders around him
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2009, 05:37:22 AM »
williams need to work on his fitness some more... the man was obviously bun in the 2nd half.that real let me down.he was a real beast in the 1st half then start to shit down himself in the 2nd.the el salvadorians realise that and start to take advantage of him.if he could keep up for a full international level 90+ then i think he should be able to hold down the LB spot
Breds, williams to me can't fill that position, he's too slow and he can't travel well with the ball 2 his feet. ah wing back must have ah considerable amount of pace and ball controll to be effective, i rather avery any day, if not then JLLoyd.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2009, 05:43:48 AM »
TI yuh watch that game cross eyed or what. williams and abu bakar eh ready yet, abu bakar needs tuh go tuh germany or italy and learn his trade properly, yuh eh see how much ball he made tuh bounce in the box and poor clearences. doh get me wrong breds, he has nuff potential but he's not ready for this level.

he definatly needs tuh go europe in one ah dem big leagues and learn his trade well, and he will be ah force in the defence.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2009, 05:54:15 AM »
Agreed,
Abu make some real fundamental errors last night with the bouncing ball thing, but he also save us with some timely tackles as well and was good in the air.

He is definitely the way to go for the future, plus I know he has a very good frr kick from distance, but he has to imrprove quickly to keep the best in CONCACAF at bay consistently for 90 mins.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2009, 06:50:15 AM »
Agreed,
Abu make some real fundamental errors last night with the bouncing ball thing, but he also save us with some timely tackles as well and was good in the air.

He is definitely the way to go for the future, plus I know he has a very good frr kick from distance, but he has to imrprove quickly to keep the best in CONCACAF at bay consistently for 90 mins.

Cosign. As 4 Williams d man in d army and he not fit.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2009, 07:39:28 AM »
yes he made fundamental errors but dog and lawrence have made worse errors that costed us the game. abu bakr needs to improve but with experience that happens, williams needs to get his match fitness for 90 mins bu besides that, nothing was getting by the man in the first half, spann was getting pressure on the right when williams was closing shop...

lawrence to me is the weak point...

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »
When last Jus Cool say anything good about anybody besides Daryl Roberts?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2009, 08:01:44 AM »
When last Jus Cool say anything good about anybody besides Daryl Roberts?

if jus cool cud call latas a nanyhole, doh expect him to say anyting good bout we warriors
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

1]; } ?>