March 28, 2024, 03:37:55 PM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 911458 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #810 on: April 25, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »
as de commentator say....down but neva beaten.final 5-2.

how come allyuh eh sing that song whole week when Everton cut allyuh backside?

losing on penalties after outplaying Everton with a youth squad does not fall in the same catergory of a cut ass....

and this is why everyone thinks you are a c**t

yuh fuhget to use "conceited" between a and c**t.
But maybe that word to big fuh yuh backwater education and continually classy choice and application of cockney on a Trini message board.

Cutarse is cutarse ... yuh doh bring boys to play a man's game.
Everton beat allyuh c**t last week, and every man jack hide and make excuse. Glory Glory BooHoo  :'(

ACB i notice how men on this board ( somehow is always the haters and the fellas who like to argue the most) likes to throw around their education all over the place. It must make u guys feel like the big men on campus - err forum.
For a guy who talking bout education, u does never seem to give credit where credit is due. In other words u dont appear to be fair or just. You're right, the fella forget to leave out conceited in his description cause thats how u moving. You talking bout class, but u always with some kinda bullerman talk and stalking CR or Utd. U bracing a man for cussing yuh, but u turn around and cussing back and then talking bout back water this and that. Dont u find that hypocritical? Y dont u set the example since u soooooo educated?

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:28:38 PM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #811 on: April 26, 2009, 01:28:48 AM »

losing on penalties after outplaying Everton with a youth squad does not fall in the same catergory of a cut ass....

But maybe that word to big fuh yuh backwater education and continually classy choice and application of cockney on a Trini message board.

Everton beat allyuh c**t last week, and every man jack hide and make excuse. Glory Glory BooHoo  :'(

ACB i notice how men on this board ( somehow is always the haters and the fellas who like to argue the most) likes to throw around their education all over the place. It must make u guys feel like the big men on campus - err forum.
For a guy who talking bout education, u does never seem to give credit where credit is due. In other words u dont appear to be fair or just. You're right, the fella forget to leave out conceited in his description cause thats how u moving. You talking bout class, but u always with some kinda bullerman talk and stalking CR or Utd. U bracing a man for cussing yuh, but u turn around and cussing back and then talking bout back water this and that. Dont u find that hypocritical? Y dont u set the example since u soooooo educated?

Breds, you so concerned about me, I almost have to take yuh serious. But what men on this forum and their education have anything to do with calling out trolls who greatest accomplishment in life is copy & pasting sing-a-longs & nursery rhymes from a Man U UNITED Website? But forget me, let us get back to football, or soccer as we Yanks like to call it.

You mention fair or just .... Fair or Just would be tantamount to Man U UNITED fans on this board admitting that Man U United gets more than their fair share of calls from their coach influencing the referees in matches. Like the rank nonsense allyuh trying to peddle that the penalty was not a shit call from the ref, and in case allyuh blatantly choose to ignore the post game comments, here it is again:

Even Sir Alex Ferguson admitted United had benefited from a large slice of luck.

However, given that United were dumped out of the FA Cup by Everton last weekend after being denied a spot-kick when Danny Welbeck was sent flying by Phil Jagielka, the Scot is making no apologies.

"We were a bit fortunate but football is a funny game,'' said Ferguson.
"You get terrible decisions. We got one last week. You have to deal with them and get on with it.

I actually give Fergie credit where credit is due. This is the closest he will ever come to admitting that it was a shit call, and that is the most that you will get from a man who has a penchant for intimidating referees. There is a line between gamesmanship and intimidation, and Fergie gets away with the latter ... and it's not only haters that will say that. True Man U UNITED fans are not afraid to admit it.

... and in case yuh think I miss it, everytime the bullerman accusations rightfully fly at CRonaldo, you does fly to the man defence, as though it does resonate with you. Men done can't post while game going on, fanboys mussbe take a couple extra hours to recover from the daze when he rip off he shirt and fling it. Ah wonder if he even get a yellow card for that nonsense, but that type of behaviour eh important - is only Balotelli who have the attitude problem. 
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 26, 2009, 07:47:51 AM »

Breds, you so concerned about me, I almost have to take yuh serious. But what men on this forum and their education have anything to do with calling out trolls who greatest accomplishment in life is copy & pasting sing-a-longs & nursery rhymes from a Man U UNITED Website? But forget me, let us get back to football, or soccer as we Yanks like to call it.

You mention fair or just .... Fair or Just would be tantamount to Man U UNITED fans on this board admitting that Man U United gets more than their fair share of calls from their coach influencing the referees in matches. Like the rank nonsense allyuh trying to peddle that the penalty was not a shit call from the ref, and in case allyuh blatantly choose to ignore the post game comments, here it is again:

concern about u?
I say i will point out some of the ridiculous things u does be coming with rather than just jumping and writing u off, like others seem to have done. U does come with soo much nonsense sometimes, men don't really bother to reply to u.

U bitching bout utd getting the calls from our manager influencing the ref, so what Murhino, rafa, wenger, Moyes does do?

anyhow, take win breads. Only your points valid nah and yeah CR and utd players are all buller men, and we buy out the FA and UEFA and the refs does theif for we and we never win a game without cheating.

Peace

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:57:33 AM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #813 on: April 26, 2009, 10:11:43 AM »

Sammy, well said.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 26, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
that penalty was a very terrible call against Spurs, and from a numerical standpoint, it didn't affect the outcome of the game, but as far as momentum is concerned, I think it was a contributing factor, but still not as much as Spurs' tactics of giving manu too much space to operate.  dem is my only issue wit this game.  Poor officiating once again in the EPL, particularly to the benefit, yet again, to one particular team.  I seeing some menus (plural for manu (fan)) on here reverting back to the penalty that was wasn't called in the FA Semi to want to proclaim how refs does make bad calls against dey team.  HA! Dey so convenient wit dey memory though, to forget that, for every one or two bad calls that go against manu, it have about TEN bad calls that DO go their way, whether at OT or any other venue.  If the numbers that add up between cronaldo diving for fouls/yellow cards/free-kicks in critical spots/penalties, scholes and his fits of madness that tend to go more un(der)punished than do and rooney and his fits of madness that go equally so, don't add up to my modest estimate (and these  are just the three MAIN culprits.  I didn't include "The official SAF guide to Referees' clock-management)....then nothing ever will.  The other 19 teams in the EPL added up together don't have things so nice.  Congrats, menus.  Allyuh have de EPL trophy tree straight.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 26, 2009, 06:55:51 PM »
Congrats, menus.  Allyuh have de EPL trophy tree straight.     

Thanks man, although i had to sift through all the kaka to get to it.  ::)

Doh study it. nex year u go make 2nd place for sure

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..........
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 27, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »
United's Neville out of Champs League semifinalAssociated Press
MANCHESTER, England (AP) - Manchester United captain Gary Neville has been ruled out for two weeks with a foot injury, but the prognosis is better for fellow defender John O'Shea.

Champions LeagueSemifinals, Leg 1 
Tue., Apr. 28
FC Barcelona vs. Chelsea   

Wed., Apr. 29
Man United vs. Arsenal   
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CENTRALBoth were injured in Wednesday's 2-0 victory over Portsmouth, which put the defending champion three points clear of Liverpool at the top.

Neville will miss both legs of the Champions League semifinal against Arsenal either along with domestic fixtures against Tottenham and Middlesbrough, manager Alex Ferguson said Friday.

O'Shea, however, is in contention to face Spurs on Saturday at Old Trafford. Right back Wes Brown may also be in the squad after coming through two reserve matches this week without any problems.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 27, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »
Congrats, menus.  Allyuh have de EPL trophy tree straight.     

Thanks man, although i had to sift through all the kaka to get to it.  ::)

Doh study it. nex year u go make 2nd place for sure

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..........

Sifting through kaka, as you put it, should be no different from going to the concession stand or bathroom at old trafford at halftime.  Piece of cake for a menus.  :devil: 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 29, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »
WEBB ADMITS MISTAKE
Ref admits Man Utd penalty was a mistake
By Soccernet staff
April 29, 2009

Referee Howard Webb has admitted that the penalty which sparked Manchester United's five-goal comeback in their Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford on Saturday was a mistake.

The Tottenham players rage at referee Howard Webb after he awarded the penalty

With Tottenham leading 2-0 after 57 minutes and United needing a win to reclaim top spot in the league from title rivals Liverpool, Sir Alex Ferguson's men were awarded a penalty after Webb ruled that Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had fouled Michael Carrick.

Television replays showed that the keeper managed to palm the ball away to safety before colliding with the midfielder.

Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty which proved to be the catalyst for United who went on to overwhelm Spurs - scoring five goals in 22 minutes - in scintillating display which sealed a 5-2 win and a return to pole position in the Premier League.

''I've looked at it again and I think it was a mistake,'' Webb told BBC Radio Cambridgeshire. ''But we make these decisions honestly. It's not always easy to see the way the play pans out from pitch level.''

The referee who was selected as England's representative to referee in last summer's Euro 2008 championships added: ''I could see the Manchester United player touch the ball and saw him get clattered by the goalkeeper but didn't see the extra deviation from the goalkeeper's fingers touching the ball.

''I'm disappointed as I always strive for perfection. I'll look at the tape in detail later in the week and try to avoid it happening again in the future.

''I never want to have a negative impact on a game and I get no pleasure from not reaching the high standards we set ourselves.''

After the game, Spurs midfielder Jermaine Jenas criticised Webb's decision saying the referee ''crumbled under pressure.''

The Football Association have given Jenas seven days to explain his remarks, failure to do satisfactorily could see him hit with a disciplinary charge.

Jenas said: ''The atmosphere, the occasion, the importance of the match; a lot of factors take their toll when making decisions. One thing which struck me was that he didn't even think. It was like he'd already made his mind up when he came out for the second half that he was going to give something.

It is doubtful that Webb's acceptance that he made an error will have any bearing on Jenas's case.

Webb will get the chance to re-establish his credentials as England's best referee on Sunday when he takes charge of the highly-pressurised game between Reading and Birmingham City.

The match is crucial for both sides as it comes on the last day of the Championship season and could earn the winner automatic promotion to the Premier League.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #819 on: April 29, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »
this should put the issue of whether or not it was a penalty to rest

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/29042009/58/premier-league-webb-admits-penalty-mistake.html

Premier League - Webb admits penalty mistake
Eurosport - Wed, 29 Apr 14:44:00 2009

Referee Howard Webb has admitted he was wrong to award a penalty to Manchester United in their Premier League clash against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford.

The visitors were leading 2-0 when Webb ruled that Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes had fouled Michael Carrick after 57 minutes when television replays showed he had palmed the ball away to safety before colliding with the midfielder.

Cristiano Ronaldo converted the penalty and put United back into the game, which they went on to win 5-2 to return to the top of the table.

Webb told the BBC: "I've looked at it again and I think it was a mistake but we make these decisions honestly.

"It's not always easy to see the way the play pans out from pitch level."

Speaking to BBC Radio Cambridgeshire, Webb added: "I could see the Manchester United player touch the ball and saw him get clattered by the goalkeeper but didn't see the extra deviation from the goalkeeper's fingers touching the ball.

"I'm disappointed as I always strive for perfection. I'll look at the tape in detail later in the week and try to avoid it happening again in the future.

"I never want to have a negative impact on a game and I get no pleasure from not reaching the high standards we set ourselves."

Spurs midfielder Jermaine Jenas criticised the decision saying that Webb "crumbled under pressure" and the player could now face disciplinary action from the Football Association over his comments.

The FA has given him seven days to explain his remarks after he was quoted as saying: "The atmosphere, the occasion, the importance of the match, a lot of factors take their toll when making decisions.

"One thing which struck me was that he didn't even think. It was like he'd already made his mind up when he came out for the second half that he was going to give something.

"I think it was a case of the referee crumbling under the pressure at Old Trafford really."

Webb will officiate at the Reading versus Birmingham City match on Sunday in the season's final round of Championship (second division) games. Both teams have a chance of earning automatic promotion to the Premier League.

Reuters
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 02, 2009, 07:45:30 AM »
Easy win today

One step closer and we suppose to be equal on goal difference with liverpool too

:wavetowel: :wavetowel:
(Muslim)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: May 05, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »
Hi Haters

WE ARE THE PRIDE OF ALL EUROPE!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW! CUZ IN ROME WE'LL WIN 2 IN A ROW

gutted for Fletch..totally undeserved but great game from every United player today

Lets crush those SHITEH f**ks on Sunday and win this league

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: May 10, 2009, 07:17:24 AM »
city vs united  1-0 18min goal ronaldo

link
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=38287&part=sports
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:21:04 AM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 10, 2009, 07:19:12 AM »
2 nil tevez
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 07:20:53 AM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: May 10, 2009, 08:26:49 AM »
wtf ronaldo like he want to cry for getting sub  ???. anyway 2nil win
Youtube Channel

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 10, 2009, 08:49:52 AM »
on to another EPL title.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 10, 2009, 09:12:43 AM »
 :notworthy:
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 12, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
Wigan Chairman Champions Steve Bruce For Manchester United Job
Dave Whelan believes his manager is the man to succeed Sir Alex...

There has long been speculation over whom is best equipped to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson once the iron-willed knight calls the curtain down on an illustrious career at Manchester United.

Wigan Atheltic chairman Dave Whelan has added Steve Bruce's name to the mixer, claiming United's apparent confidence in managers from the home nations could be beneficial to Bruce's claim to the throne.

"United don't seem to appoint foreign managers," Whelan explained to Sky Sports News. "I can't remember one they have appointed.

"Steve Bruce in my mind is the best replacement for Sir Alex. I'd hate to lose him but it will be wonderful for Steve and wonderful for United."

He continued by stating that Ferguson's retirement date may be pushed back further than initially anticipated.

"But it is all on when Sir Alex retire. He is so good. He looks better than ever.

"He has got that glint in his eye and he is looking like he is enjoying every minute of it. I hope he carries on for another three or four years."

Internazionale manager Jose Mourinho, and Manchester City boss Mark Hughes, have all been touted for the United hotseat.

David Moyes, though, may boost his own credentials with an FA Cup win at the end of Everton's campaign.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 12, 2009, 06:00:17 PM »
Please no mourihno
(Muslim)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 12, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »
No Jose....dahs comess. moyes a good pick..maybe quieroz.....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: May 13, 2009, 03:05:16 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 point to go

2-1 FT vs Wigan away...Wigan played as if it was a cup final....f**k off

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 13, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

1 point to go

2-1 FT vs Wigan away...Wigan played as if it was a cup final....f**k off

Glory Glory Man United.....................Weekend could lock it up :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 13, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »
let de dance begin.

giggsy11

« Reply #834 on: May 13, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »
His arse will be gone once Sir Wrigley decides it is time tuh go.

Sir Alex Ferguson is bullet-proof - he will not worry about Cristiano Ronaldo's histrionics 

By Oliver Holt 13/05/2009

Mirror.co.uk

One interpretation of Cristiano Ronaldo’s absurd posturing on the Old Trafford touchline on Sunday was that it was a threat to Sir Alex Ferguson’s authority.

Well, let’s put that one right straight away.

Ronaldo may be a very fine footballer indeed but there’s nothing he can do, nothing he can say, no tantrum he can throw, no strop he can perform, that could affect the aura surrounding the Manchester United manager.

Standing on the touchline pouting like a diva isn’t going to do it and snatching a tracksuit top from an assistant and flinging it on the floor isn’t going to work either. He may be World Footballer of the Year but he hasn’t the power to destabilise Ferguson and never will have.

A win at Wigan tonight and a draw with Arsenal on Saturday will add yet another league title – his 11th – to Ferguson’s collection. To paraphrase the late BBC presenter Robin Day, why should United fans prefer a here-today-gone-tomorrow prima donna like Ronaldo over a man like Ferguson?

The time for challenging Ferguson’s authority passed a long, long time ago. Trust me, I should know. A few years back, in the midst of Fergie’s Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Rock of Gibraltar period, I suggested in a book he’d gone on too long.

Whoops-a-daisy. That ship has sailed. Ferguson could buy a couple of ring-tailed lemurs this summer and stick them up front with Wayne Rooney and I’d still back his judgment.

When he had won one Champions League trophy in 21 years at one of the world’s richest clubs, he was vulnerable to criticism. Now, he’s on the brink of winning his third and ending the argument about who is Britain’s most successful manager of all time, the man is bullet-proof. So when Ronaldo stands with his back to him on the touchline like a two-year-old, he just makes himself look like an utter fool.

The match against Manchester City was already won and Ferguson was paying Ronaldo a compliment by bringing him off to save his legs for the rest of the run-in.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Everyone else could see that, just like everyone else can see that even though Ronaldo deserves to be hailed the best player in the world, the biggest loser if he leaves this summer will not be Ferguson or United. Of course, they’ll miss him if he picks up his teddies and jets off to Real Madrid. But not as much as Ronaldo will miss them.

Ferguson has built a squad at United that could withstand the departure of any single player.

Ronaldo has been a massive contributor to the success but I’d still back United to win the title again next season, with or without him.

With Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov up front and strength in depth all over the pitch, they’re too strong simply to wither away.

And if Ronaldo goes, Ferguson will buy big to add another attacking option. It might be Franck Ribery or Karim Benzema. Whoever it is, it will ensure United remain a formidable force at home and in Europe.

The same might not quite be true of the man last seen stamping his foot on the Old Trafford touchline. Real Madrid may hold a sentimental attachment for him but that will soon wear off when Barcelona are sticking six past them.

Ronaldo will make them a better team but won’t be a remedy for their core weaknesses in defence and organisation. If he goes to Madrid, it may be a while before he sees a Champions League Final again.

So the next time Ferguson calls him to the touchline, Ronaldo might be better served behaving like a man rather than a child. And realising he needs Ferguson more than Ferguson needs him.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 13, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »
Ronaldo's attitude was shameful today towards Sir Alex... without United he was nothing.... and he repays us with panty man antics especially directed towards the gaffer!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 13, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
Ronaldo's attitude was shameful today towards Sir Alex... without United he was nothing.... and he repays us with panty man antics especially directed towards the gaffer!

I eh worried, Sir alex knows how to deal with these fellas.

Anyhow, good showing by tevez today......i hope the boss signs him and keeps him with us.
Wigan was putting up a decent enough fight, but great determination by Utd to come back and win......Thats the way Champs do it.
(Muslim)

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 13, 2009, 08:25:27 PM »
1 point need from 2 games remaining. plus we get to earn that point against Arsenal, sweet. Put out the big guns Fergie, let kill them @ home saturday.  :devil:
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 13, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »

Ronaldo will make them a better team but won’t be a remedy for their core weaknesses in defence and organisation. If he goes to Madrid, it may be a while before he sees a Champions League Final again.

SO TRUE THIS,

on a side note he get on like a rel imps Sunday i didnt like it at all. Say what fergie go deal with that
Youtube Channel

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: May 13, 2009, 10:34:23 PM »

SO TRUE THIS,

on a side note he get on like a rel imps Sunday i didnt like it at all. Say what fergie go deal with that
and he continued his impish ways today too...in the second half  of the game against Wigan, Tevez set him up for a nice bullet on top the box and Ronaldo hit one dotish shot overbar. Fergie was pissed and was bubblin up bad on de touch line, Ronaldo look at him from de pitch and like he mouth off "...whaz your problem...". I could never understand how men with so much talent on de field have such a piss poor attitude...
Ah have a feeling if / when he leaves for Real, Fergie will look at pullin in Ribery.
well yes

1]; } ?>