April 24, 2024, 03:18:21 PM

Author Topic: Ince keen to push on  (Read 909 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ince keen to push on
« on: July 06, 2007, 06:59:14 AM »
Ince keen to push on
saddlers.premiumtv.co.uk

HAVING put pen to paper on a new two-year contract earlier in the summer, reliable last line of defence, Clayton Ince is looking forward to playing his part in The Saddlers' League One campaign.

The Trinidad & Tobago International kept a record-breaking 22 clean sheets last term and attracted plenty of interest from elsewhere before commiting his immediate future to Richard Money's side. "I want to be involved in a team that is going places and is pushing for promotion," he said. "I believe that I will get that once more here at Walsall during the season ahead.

"We will be going out to prove to people that we deserve to be at this level and are not just here to make up the numbers.

"The gaffer has done well so far this pre-season and Jon Whitney has been working the lads hard.

"We have a fully fit squad of players who are all enjoying coming into training each day and our bond is getting stronger and stronger all of the time.

"This is a great club to be involved with and the calibre of player that the gaffer is looking to bring in suggests that we have plenty to look forward to."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ince keen to push on
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 01:42:07 PM »
Keep at Clayton
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>