April 20, 2024, 08:18:22 AM

Author Topic: WARRIORS ON HOLIDAZE  (Read 2343 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
WARRIORS ON HOLIDAZE
« on: July 06, 2007, 06:48:34 AM »
What have the warriors team been doing lately does anybody know ? it worriers me , we have ah young team and yuh not hearing nottin bout them, they not even playin ah friendly with nobody they not even touring , can somebody please tell me wats going on .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WARRIORS ON HOLIDAZE
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 07:17:38 AM »
De usual ting Zulu.  Dats what I have been complaining bout for years. And wid dat chupidness is why we will never beat de US.  Always waiting for a 3 weeks before a h tournament to come up before dey start a scrimage to look for men.  De only time we could ah name a steady side wid we eye close was under Beenhacker and probably Bertille to an extent.  We is not Brazil, where dey does breed football wizzards and could play with any eleven.  So until we stop dat "carry ah side" soccer picnic mentality...den we might start to do nice tings again.  And tank God for de world cup and Beenie professionalism....odderwise dem brodders might ah never GEL

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 07:17:55 AM »
The warriors were given an inderterminate holiday by the TTFF.  If the TTFF decides to lift their blacklist, then the Warriors will be back in action.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »
School close today so they on holiday too
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 01:54:53 PM »
School close today so they on holiday too
yeah they maybe playing water war and pelting rottin :devil: egg...
All American

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 02:10:02 PM »
And when we get back together to prepare for a tournament we go be playng practice matches against oe Public reserve squad!  This football administartion just frustrates me to no end.  Then JW and them go be carging $500 to go see a game and put 90% of thr tke in their pocket.  The same thing over and over and over again.
  AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHGGGGGG! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 08:00:40 PM »
Jus imagin JA  tourin and playin games in foreign we WARRIORS on vacation ah kah wait for smothing to happen so we could get rid ah dem suckers ,leiches,who keeping we down .FPATT to the rescue .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 08:16:18 PM »
They up in Zen. :beermug:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 06:34:11 PM »
people...you guy's really think...the head of TTFF care if they play friendly or not...or tour...they don't...all they have to do...is shit in dey stair...and talked and drink...and went the time come...pick couple guy's from the local league...and feed them to the dog's

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 07:39:40 PM »
What have the warriors team been doing lately does anybody know ? it worriers me , we have ah young team and yuh not hearing nottin bout them, they not even playin ah friendly with nobody they not even touring , can somebody please tell me wats going on .

breds..everyone needs a vacation. after the Gold Cup you really shouldn't hear nutten. A healthy baller needs a few weeks off in the Summer (unless you playing MLS or any other league with an unorthodox schedule). Allyuh hadda be joking..yeah..you don't want to leave things till last minute, but asking for friendlies now is rubbish. Fellas go burn out. Jamaica only touring cuz dey didn't play no Digicel and no Gold Cup..so doh use JA as no example..they have to squeeze as many froendlies as theyc an..and is Asian teams they play cuz those teams were preparing for the Asian Cup...Criticism is copletely unfounded..players cannot play all year round

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 09:59:05 PM »
From what i hear a good bit of the black listed players can be seen training every morning down at tetron barracks......sometimes with defense force team. So they still keeping themselves ready for the new season. Everybody needs a rest....but this isnt a total release from football...which is understandable given the nature of their occupation.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>